|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Two, Babylon, The Watchtowers: Chapters 10-15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Hausner first risk leaving the Concorde's position on the hill?
(a) To attempt to assassinate Ahmed Rish.
(b) To reach the radio in the command center.
(c) To capture the weapons of the dead assailants.
(d) To negotiate with Ahmed Rish.
2. What does the intruder order Laskov to do?
(a) Land at the nearest clear field.
(b) Cover the flight of the Concordes.
(c) Send an "all is well" signal to Jerusalem.
(d) Turn the escort planes back.
3. For what does Tom Richardson apologize to Teddy Laskov?
(a) Telling him the wrong flight pattern.
(b) Telling him secure information on an unsecured frequency.
(c) Telling him to leave the cannons behind.
(d) Telling him the wrong takeoff time.
4. Who does Jacob Hausner say is the most important speaker in the group meeting?
(a) The military attaché.
(b) The captured assailant.
(c) The rabbi.
(d) The defense minister.
5. What does Miriam Bernstein hope to gain personally in New York?
(a) Information about her missing son.
(b) Information about her parents.
(c) Information about her missing husband.
(d) Contact with Teddy Laskov.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom had the hill above the airport belonged before the Six-Day War?
2. According to Psalms, what did the ancient Babylonians require of the captured Jews?
3. What does Asher Avidar decide to do in response to the attacker's commands?
4. Why is the escort plane flown by Teddy Lasksov unable to fire on the intruder?
5. What does Jacob Hausner learn from the explosion of Concorde 01?
This section contains 297 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)