|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Israel: Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the intruder order Laskov to do?
(a) Send an "all is well" signal to Jerusalem.
(b) Turn the escort planes back.
(c) Cover the flight of the Concordes.
(d) Land at the nearest clear field.
2. What first lets Nuri Salameh know he will not be going home from the meeting with Ahmed Rish?
(a) Ahmed Rish rejects his offer to go to Toulouse.
(b) The terrorists grab him suddenly.
(c) Ahmed Rish tells him.
(d) They meet in a hidden place.
3. Why is Jerusalem unable to track the flight of the Concorde and its assailant over land?
(a) They are flying too high.
(b) They are flying blind.
(c) They are flying too low.
(d) They are too close together.
4. When does Nuri Salameh believe his fate was determined?
(a) When he installed the bomb.
(b) When he was not transferred to Toulouse.
(c) When he realized they were meeting in a dark place.
(d) When Ahmed Rish first approached him.
5. What does Nuri Salameh offer to do in Toulouse?
(b) Live under an assumed name.
(c) Plant a bomb on another airplane.
(d) Create a distraction.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Nuri Salameh feel about the work of sabotage he had done?
2. What has Tom Richardson come to get from Teddy Laskov?
3. Why does Jacob Hausner consider the flight of the Concordes unusually secure?
4. When had the ordnance been left behind by the Arab Legion?
5. What does Ahmed Rish refer to as the joker in the deck?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)