|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Israel: Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the passengers vote to do as the plane is landing?
(a) Fight in the air.
(b) Fight on the ground.
(c) Surrender upon landing.
(d) Request a modification in terms.
2. What is the rabbi's concern about the Concorde flight?
(a) That they arrive in New York before the Sabbath begins at sundown.
(b) That they serve only kosher food on the flight.
(c) That they offer a prayer for safe travel.
(d) That they fast and pray for the peace they will negotiate.
3. How does Nuri Salameh feel about the work of sabotage he had done?
(a) It is a defense of the downtrodden.
(b) It is an act of justice.
(c) It is a blow against Israel.
(d) It is a great sin.
4. To whom had the hill above the airport belonged before the Six-Day War?
5. Why is the escort plane flown by Teddy Lasksov unable to fire on the intruder?
(a) It is too close to the Concordes.
(b) It is carrying explosives.
(c) It is carrying hostages.
(d) It maneuvers too quickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. When had the ordnance been left behind by the Arab Legion?
2. What is pilot David Becker counting as he flies?
3. What does Asher Avidar decide to do in response to the attacker's commands?
4. How does Benjamin Dobkin know the terrorists are Palestinians?
5. What does Jacob Hausner learn from the explosion of Concorde 01?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)