|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Israel: Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Miriam Bernstein's husband, Yosef?
(a) Missing and presumed dead in Syria.
(b) Preparing for the conference in New York.
(c) In a prison camp in Libya.
(d) At home in bed in Jerusalem.
2. The author says that Nuri Salameh displays what "ancient Arab character flaw"?
3. What does Miriam Bernstein hope to gain personally in New York?
(a) Contact with Teddy Laskov.
(b) Information about her missing husband.
(c) Information about her missing son.
(d) Information about her parents.
4. When had the ordnance been left behind by the Arab Legion?
5. Who is a last-minute addition to the flight on Concorde 01?
(a) Tom Richardson.
(b) Teddy Laskov.
(c) David Becker.
(d) John McClure.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the terrorists dispose of Nuri Salameh's body?
2. What last-minute changes are made to increase the security of the Concorde flights?
3. How does the author say the painters enter to paint the aircraft?
4. To what bird does the writer compare the aircraft?
5. What is the rabbi's concern about the Concorde flight?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)