|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Israel: Chapters 1-5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do the terrorists kill Nuri Salameh?
(a) They stab him.
(b) They shoot him.
(c) They drown him.
(d) They poison him.
2. Why does Nuri Salameh tell his wife dinner will be late?
(a) He has an important errand to do first.
(b) He wants to ride his bicycle.
(c) He will be late coming home from work.
(d) He has to meet with a friend.
3. What does Nuri Salameh worry might give him away to the workers passing under the Concorde?
(a) His sweat.
(b) His sneeze.
(c) His footsteps.
(d) His breathing.
4. What does Miriam Bernstein hope to gain personally in New York?
(a) Information about her missing husband.
(b) Contact with Teddy Laskov.
(c) Information about her parents.
(d) Information about her missing son.
5. What is the Hamseen?
(a) A Jewish holiday.
(b) An Israeli greeting.
(c) The black and white head scarves worn by Palestinians.
(d) The hot desert wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Tom Richardson come to get from Teddy Laskov?
2. What had the Arab Legion left behind in the hills above the Plain of Sharon?
3. To whom had the hill above the airport belonged before the Six-Day War?
4. How does Nuri Salameh feel about the work of sabotage he had done?
5. What does Teddy Laskov want to know from Miriam Bernstein?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)