|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three,Babylon, The Ishtar Gate: Chapters 34-38.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the author say the painters enter to paint the aircraft?
(a) Reluctantly, as if facing an unpleasant task.
(b) Quietly, as if entering a holy place.
(c) Noisily, as if entering a party.
(d) Joyfully, as if in a parade.
2. How many Ashbals participate in the final attack?
(a) Fewer than twenty.
(b) Fewer than forty.
(c) More than fifty.
(d) More than seventy.
3. What does Salem Hamadi learn from the officer in the rear area?
(a) Help is on the way from Jerusalem.
(b) Benjamin Dobkin made contact with Jerusalem.
(c) The Jewish Iraqis have helped Benjamin Dobkin.
(d) The Ashbals are in rebellion against Ahmed Rish.
4. Who does the report say freed the defenders?
(a) The Iraqi Jews freed them.
(b) They freed themselves.
(c) The Israelis freed them.
(d) Teddy Laskov freed them.
5. What is the purpose of the command post/observation post?
(a) Ammunition is stored there.
(b) The flag there encourages the fighters.
(c) Runners can bring information and carry away orders.
(d) Fighters can rally around it.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Benjamin Dobkin know the terrorists are Palestinians?
2. How does Abdel Jabari confuse the attackers?
3. What defense do the defenders copy from Archimedes?
4. How does the wind help the attackers?
5. What last-minute changes are made to increase the security of the Concorde flights?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)