|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Israel: Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Benjamin Dobkin deduce from the fact that the radios have been jammed?
(a) The transmitters are inoperational.
(b) They're going to be killed.
(c) There will be a news release.
(d) They're going to a secret destination.
2. To whom had the hill above the airport belonged before the Six-Day War?
3. What is the rabbi's concern about the Concorde flight?
(a) That they arrive in New York before the Sabbath begins at sundown.
(b) That they serve only kosher food on the flight.
(c) That they fast and pray for the peace they will negotiate.
(d) That they offer a prayer for safe travel.
4. What nationality is Nuri Salameh and the other workers who are complicit in sabotaging the aircraft?
5. Who has mentored Miriam Bernstein's career in government?
(a) Isaac Burg.
(b) Teddy Laskov.
(c) Itzhak Talman.
(d) Golda Meir.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Miriam Bernstein excited about what the day will bring?
2. What does Asher Avidar decide to do in response to the attacker's commands?
3. What does Nuri Salameh worry about in Algeria?
4. What is the first color that blankets the entire aircraft?
5. Why does Jacob Hausner consider the flight of the Concordes unusually secure?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)