|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Israel: Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Hamseen?
(a) The hot desert wind.
(b) The black and white head scarves worn by Palestinians.
(c) An Israeli greeting.
(d) A Jewish holiday.
2. What is the first color that blankets the entire aircraft?
3. What had the Arab Legion left behind in the hills above the Plain of Sharon?
(a) Three AK47s.
(b) Three machine guns.
(c) Three spy cameras.
(d) Three 120mm mortars with rounds.
4. What does the intruding plane inform the Concordes?
(a) There are radio-controlled bombs aboard each plane.
(b) There are suicide bombers aboard each plane.
(c) There are terrorists aboard each plane.
(d) There are radio-controlled missiles aimed at each plane.
5. Why is the escort plane flown by Teddy Lasksov unable to fire on the intruder?
(a) It is carrying hostages.
(b) It is too close to the Concordes.
(c) It is carrying explosives.
(d) It maneuvers too quickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Nuri Salameh believe his fate was determined?
2. How does Nuri Salameh keep his supervisor from questioning his presence in the tail of the aircraft after his shift?
3. How does the author say the painters enter to paint the aircraft?
4. What thought comforts David Becker during the terrifying flight?
5. What does Nuri Salameh worry might give him away to the workers passing under the Concorde?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)