|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book One, Israel: Chapters 6-9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who has mentored Miriam Bernstein's career in government?
(a) Isaac Burg.
(b) Itzhak Talman.
(c) Golda Meir.
(d) Teddy Laskov.
2. What thought comforts David Becker during the terrifying flight?
(a) He has a plan to reduce his fear of flying.
(b) His worst flight has been his best.
(c) He has outwitted Ahmed Rish.
(d) He will bring his passengers home alive.
3. What has Tom Richardson come to get from Teddy Laskov?
(a) Approval of the American participation.
(b) A schedule for the peace talks.
(c) Information about the protective coverage of the Concorde flights.
(d) Approval for changes being made to the assigned escorts.
4. The author says that Nuri Salameh displays what "ancient Arab character flaw"?
5. Who is a last-minute addition to the flight on Concorde 01?
(a) David Becker.
(b) Tom Richardson.
(c) Teddy Laskov.
(d) John McClure.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nuri Salameh offer to do in Toulouse?
2. Why is the escort plane flown by Teddy Lasksov unable to fire on the intruder?
3. What had the Arab Legion left behind in the hills above the Plain of Sharon?
4. Where is Miriam Bernstein's husband, Yosef?
5. When had the ordnance been left behind by the Arab Legion?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)