|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Babylon, The Ishtar Gate: Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jacob Hausner think he has been cursed rather than blessed when he escapes death again?
(a) He wants the peril to end.
(b) He wants the responsibility to be someone else's.
(c) He wants to die.
(d) He doesn't want to have to kill Ahmed Rish.
2. How does Benjamin Dobkin know the terrorists are Palestinians?
(a) The Palestinian peace representatives recognize the voice of Ahmed Rish.
(b) Jacob Hausner recognizes the voice of Ahmed Rish.
(c) The Lear jet has Palestinian markings.
(d) The Palestinian group has claimed responsibility.
3. What thought comforts David Becker during the terrifying flight?
(a) His worst flight has been his best.
(b) He will bring his passengers home alive.
(c) He has outwitted Ahmed Rish.
(d) He has a plan to reduce his fear of flying.
4. What does Babylon symbolize in the Bible?
(a) Weakness, sloth, and degeneracy.
(b) Ingenuity, persistence, and ambition.
(c) Pride, carnality, and sin.
(d) Aggression, overcoming, and pride.
5. What does the Pazuzu represent?
(a) The wind demon, bringing sickness and death.
(b) The demon of war.
(c) The demon of hatred and anger.
(d) The god of the desert.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Tom Richardson reveal himself as a traitor to John McClure?
2. What is the Hamseen?
3. Why does Benjamin Dobkin think the terrorists will attack quickly?
4. Why is the escort plane flown by Teddy Lasksov unable to fire on the intruder?
5. Why does John McClure think Tom Richardson speaks Arabic?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)