|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Babylon, The Ishtar Gate: Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Tom Richardson apologize to Teddy Laskov?
(a) Telling him secure information on an unsecured frequency.
(b) Telling him the wrong flight pattern.
(c) Telling him to leave the cannons behind.
(d) Telling him the wrong takeoff time.
2. What does Miriam Bernstein hope to gain personally in New York?
(a) Information about her missing husband.
(b) Information about her parents.
(c) Information about her missing son.
(d) Contact with Teddy Laskov.
3. How does Ibrahim Arif support the defense effort?
(a) By taunting Jacob Hausner.
(b) By taunting Ahmed Rish and Salem Hamadi.
(c) By taunting the Palestinian orphans.
(d) By taunting the defenders to make them angrier.
4. What does Benjamin Dobkin deduce from the fact that the radios have been jammed?
(a) They're going to a secret destination.
(b) The transmitters are inoperational.
(c) There will be a news release.
(d) They're going to be killed.
5. How does Abdel Jabari confuse the attackers?
(a) Abdel Jabari prays for the souls of the attackers.
(b) In Arabic, Abdel Jabari commands the attackers to fall back.
(c) Abdel Jabari pretends to be the voice of Ahmed Rish.
(d) Abdel Jabari mimics the voice of Salem Hamadi.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jacob Hausner think he has been cursed rather than blessed when he escapes death again?
2. What does the intruder order Laskov to do?
3. What does Ahmed Rish say are the two possibilities for Jews in Babylon?
4. What is the Hebrew word for the Hamseen?
5. How is the second onslaught by the attackers better done than the first?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)