|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Book Three, Babylon, The Ishtar Gate: Chapters 21-24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the second miracle Ahmed Rish says Jews experienced in Babylon?
(a) The water there was turned to wine.
(b) The Jews were released from their captivity.
(c) Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed-nego were saved from the fire.
(d) The Euphrates was divided for the Jews to cross.
2. Who has mentored Miriam Bernstein's career in government?
(a) Golda Meir.
(b) Teddy Laskov.
(c) Isaac Burg.
(d) Itzhak Talman.
3. Why does Jacob Hausner get angry with Naomi Haber?
(a) Naomi Haber attempted to distract Nathan Brin while on duty.
(b) Naomi Haber is a double agent.
(c) Naomi Haber insulted Jacob Hausner.
(d) Naomi Haber withheld information about her shooting ability.
4. What does Teddy Laskov want to know from Miriam Bernstein?
(a) Whether she will travel on the same plane to the conference.
(b) What she plans to say at the conference.
(c) If she will oppose his plans for the conference.
(d) Where he stands with her personally.
5. Why is Miriam Bernstein excited about what the day will bring?
(a) An Arab-Israeli peace conference is beginning.
(b) She is meeting her old friend Abdel Majid Jabari.
(c) She has fallen in love with Teddy Laskov.
(d) She is looking forward to a good breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who will man the operation against the Lod airport?
2. What last-minute changes are made to increase the security of the Concorde flights?
3. What had the Arab Legion left behind in the hills above the Plain of Sharon?
4. According to Psalms, what did the ancient Babylonians require of the captured Jews?
5. Why does Ahmed Rish have a grudge against Jacob Hausner?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)