Prologue, France: St. Nazaire
• Nuri Salameh, an apprentice electrician, plants a bomb on the Concorde as it is being assembled.
• Nuri Salameh is discovered in the area where the bomb has been attached, but not suspected of wrongdoing.
• Nuri Salameh goes home to his wife and four children.
• Nuri Salameh reports to Ahmed Rish that the bomb has been successfully planted.
• Ahmed Rish questions Nuri Salameh in detail about the operation.
• Nuri Salameh offers to go to the second assembly plant and put a bomb on the second Concorde.
• Ahmed Rish rejects Nuri Salameh's offer and has him killed.
• Ahmed Rish refers to the group as the "jokers in the deck."
• The workers complete the assembly of the Concorde, adding last the label, "El Al."
Book One, Israel: Chapters 1-5
• Palestinian operatives are called to activate buried missiles that had been aimed at the Lod airport many years...
This section contains 1,897 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)