1. At the start of the novel, the as-yet-unnamed protagonist rides within a stagecoach on its way to what town to Butcher's Crossing?
2. How is the protagonist's age described?
3. How is the protagonist's facial complexion described?
4. How many buildings are described as making up the town of Butcher's Crossing?
5. What sort of luggage does John Williams describe being carried by the protagonist on his trip to Butcher's Crossing?
6. At what point does the reader learn that the protagonist's name is William Andrews?
When he signs his name at the hotel.
This section contains 5,025 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)