|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two: Chapters VII-VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Andrews is told that McDonald can be found in "a little shack just this side of" (15) what feature?
(a) The jail.
(b) The only restaurant in town.
(c) The marsh.
(d) The brining pits.
2. When Andrews finds a hotel room, how much does the room cost per night?
(b) 50 cents.
3. How many days does it take the members of the hunting party to finish their shelter?
4. Miller reports that during his ride, he had seen snow up to how many feet deep?
5. On what object does Andrews have to keep his eyes fixed in order to follow the hunting party once the land becomes flat?
(a) Schneider's back.
(b) Miller's back.
(c) The horizon.
(d) Charley's reins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of animal will be hunted during the hunting expedition?
2. Miller tells Schneider that if they had to, they could stay in the valley for what amount of time shooting buffalo?
3. Who drives the oxen team during the hunting expedition?
4. Who sharpens all of the knives brought along by the hunting party?
5. To what state will the hunting expedition travel?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)