|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Virgil tell Bo he needs to do if he wants Cherie to talk to him?
2. What does Elma ask Dr. Lyman to do?
3. What is Cherie doing as Act II opens?
4. What is Elma's reaction to Dr. Lyman's thoughts about love?
5. Who does Cherie talk to about Bo?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Cherie tells the group that she was abducted by Bo. Do you think this is an accurate description? Why or why not? Do you think the other characters in the play's actions are realistic based on Cherie's accusation? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
How does the tone change throughout the play? Describe the tone in each act. Which act do you think was most realistic? Why?
Essay Topic 3
Which relationships end with new possibilities? Which relationships seem to be tied up tightly? Why do you think the author allows for some relationships to be tied and some to have new possibilities?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)