Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cherie feel about her situation with Bo?
2. Where does Dr. Lyman want Elma to take him in Topeka?
3. Why is Elma headed for Topeka?
4. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
5. Which of the following describes Virgil's feelings for Bo?
Essay Topic 1
Which character(s) seems to be naive in this play? Why do you think s/he seems to be so naive? Do you think they remained as naive throughout the play or do you think they changed throughout the novel? Why do you feel this way?
Essay Topic 2
Which of the characters in the novel seem to demonstrate a relationship with possibilities? What possibilities seem to exist with those characters you have identified? What changes occurred throughout the novel in these relationships?
Essay Topic 3
In what ways is it obvious to the reader that the author was born in Kansas? Do you feel that he was better able to make this play seem realistic since he was born in Kansas? Why or why not?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)