|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cherie talk to about Bo?
2. What does Will go off to check?
3. What does Virgil beg Cherie about?
4. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
5. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma that people have unrealistic expectations of?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
How does this play end? Would you characterize it as on a happy or sad note? Why would you characterize it that way?
Essay Topic 2
Why do you believe Virgil chose not to go on with Bo and Cherie? Do you believe he made the right decision? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Which of the characters in the novel seem to demonstrate a relationship with possibilities? What possibilities seem to exist with those characters you have identified? What changes occurred throughout the novel in these relationships?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)