|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
2. What does Virgil beg Cherie about?
3. Which of the following describes Virgil's feelings for Bo?
4. What does Dr. Lyman think it is no longer possible for people to give enough for?
5. Where does Bo talk to Virgil about taking Cherie?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character(s) seems to be naive in this play? Why do you think s/he seems to be so naive? Do you think they remained as naive throughout the play or do you think they changed throughout the novel? Why do you feel this way?
Essay Topic 2
How did the author develop the relationship between Grace and Carl? Do you believe it was clearly developed? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What redeeming qualities does the character of Dr. Lyman show throughout the novel? Do you believe he is a good person? Why or why not?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)