Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cherie feel about her situation with Bo?
2. Where does Dr. Lyman want Elma to take him in Topeka?
3. Why is Elma headed for Topeka?
4. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
5. Which of the following describes Virgil's feelings for Bo?
Essay Topic 1
Why do you think Elma was excited to learn Dr. Lyman's real purpose in wanting to date her? Do you believe she indeed has sexual powers? How would you react if you were Elma? Do you feel her feelings are justified? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What redeeming qualities does the character of Dr. Lyman show throughout the novel? Do you believe he is a good person? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
What does the phrase "left out in the cold" mean to you? Do you think it is appropriately used in this play? What characters do you feel were left out in the cold? Why?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)