Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cherie feel about her situation with Bo?
2. Where does Dr. Lyman want Elma to take him in Topeka?
3. Why is Elma headed for Topeka?
4. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
5. Which of the following describes Virgil's feelings for Bo?
Which of the characters in the novel seem to demonstrate a relationship with possibilities? What possibilities seem to exist with those characters you have identified? What changes occurred throughout the novel in these relationships?
What does the phrase "left out in the cold" mean to you? Do you think it is appropriately used in this play? What characters do you feel were left out in the cold? Why?
Cherie believes that respect is an important aspect of love. Do you agree with her belief? What other things are important in your opinion? Why do you feel that way?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)