Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cherie feel about her situation with Bo?
2. Where does Dr. Lyman want Elma to take him in Topeka?
3. Why is Elma headed for Topeka?
4. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
5. Which of the following describes Virgil's feelings for Bo?
Essay Topic 1
How does this play end? Would you characterize it as on a happy or sad note? Why would you characterize it that way?
Essay Topic 2
In what ways is it obvious to the reader that the author was born in Kansas? Do you feel that he was better able to make this play seem realistic since he was born in Kansas? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Why do you think Elma was excited to learn Dr. Lyman's real purpose in wanting to date her? Do you believe she indeed has sexual powers? How would you react if you were Elma? Do you feel her feelings are justified? Why or why not?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)