|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
2. What information does Virgil tell Cherie that shocks her?
3. Which of the following best describes how Dr. Lyman feels about where he used to work and the students there?
4. How does Cherie want to feel by whomever she decides to marry?
5. What does Dr. Lyman agree to play?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character seems to be the most innocent? Why do you think this is the case? What actions does s/he take which makes you feel this way?
Essay Topic 2
Which relationships end with new possibilities? Which relationships seem to be tied up tightly? Why do you think the author allows for some relationships to be tied and some to have new possibilities?
Essay Topic 3
What judgments do you make about the character Dr. Lyman? On what do you base these judgments? Do you believe he would have been a good teacher? Why or why not?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)