Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cherie feel about her situation with Bo?
2. Where does Dr. Lyman want Elma to take him in Topeka?
3. Why is Elma headed for Topeka?
4. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
5. Which of the following describes Virgil's feelings for Bo?
How did the author develop the relationship between Grace and Carl? Do you believe it was clearly developed? Why or why not?
How does this play end? Would you characterize it as on a happy or sad note? Why would you characterize it that way?
Cherie believes that respect is an important aspect of love. Do you agree with her belief? What other things are important in your opinion? Why do you feel that way?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)