|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Dr. Lyman's life?
2. Why mistake does Dr. Lyman realize he has started upon?
3. What does Will go off to check?
4. Which of the following is not true about Dr. Lyman?
5. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma about their plans?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
What does the phrase "left out in the cold" mean to you? Do you think it is appropriately used in this play? What characters do you feel were left out in the cold? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Cherie tells the group that she was abducted by Bo. Do you think this is an accurate description? Why or why not? Do you think the other characters in the play's actions are realistic based on Cherie's accusation? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Which of the characters in the novel seem to demonstrate a relationship without possibilities? Why don't possibilities seem to exist with those characters you have identified? What changes occurred throughout the novel in these relationships to further separate them?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)