|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Virgil beg Cherie about?
2. What is Virgil doing as Act II opens?
3. Which character returns in this act at the end?
4. What does Virgil tell Bo he needs to do if he wants Cherie to talk to him?
5. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which character seems to be the most innocent? Why do you think this is the case? What actions does s/he take which makes you feel this way?
Essay Topic 2
In what way does this play explore relationships? Do you feel that the exploration of these relationships would change if this play was set in modern times? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Which character(s) seems to be naive in this play? Why do you think s/he seems to be so naive? Do you think they remained as naive throughout the play or do you think they changed throughout the novel? Why do you feel this way?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)