|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will go off to check?
2. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
3. Where does Act II take place?
4. Which character shows that he is a gentleman?
5. What happens to Bo when he hears Cherie singing?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Which of the characters in the novel seem to demonstrate a relationship without possibilities? Why don't possibilities seem to exist with those characters you have identified? What changes occurred throughout the novel in these relationships to further separate them?
Essay Topic 2
What does the phrase "left out in the cold" mean to you? Do you think it is appropriately used in this play? What characters do you feel were left out in the cold? Why?
Essay Topic 3
How does this play end? Would you characterize it as on a happy or sad note? Why would you characterize it that way?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)