|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
2. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
3. Where does Carl say he is going?
4. Which of the following characters is the driver of the bus?
5. What city is the restaurant near?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Will come into the restaurant to tell everyone?
2. Why does Will tell Bo that Cherie doesn't love him?
3. What does Carl tell Will when Will suggests he wake up all of the passengers on the bus?
4. What does Dr. Lyman ask for and how does Elma respond?
5. What does Dr. Lyman share with Elma during their conversation?
6. What feelings about marriage does Virgil share with Bo?
7. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma as soon as she enters the cafe?
8. What does Cherie say about how she ended up on the bus and at the cafe?
9. What type of man is Grace married to and how does she get along with him?
10. How does Bo respond to Virgil's announcement?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Cherie tells the group that she was abducted by Bo. Do you think this is an accurate description? Why or why not? Do you think the other characters in the play's actions are realistic based on Cherie's accusation? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
What judgments do you make about the character Dr. Lyman? On what do you base these judgments? Do you believe he would have been a good teacher? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Which character seems to be the most innocent? Why do you think this is the case? What actions does s/he take which makes you feel this way?
This section contains 1,183 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)