|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Dr. Lyman want Elma to take him in Topeka?
2. What happens to Bo after the slap?
(a) He drags Cherie to the bus.
(b) He demands she marry him immediately.
(c) He walks out.
(d) He becomes aggressive.
3. Who does Cherie talk to about Bo?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
4. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
(a) Playing on a guitar.
(b) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(d) Reading a magazine.
5. What do Virgil and Bo talk about that Virgil hopes will distract Bo?
(a) What to do next.
(b) How pretty Cherie is.
(c) Being lonely.
(d) About the weather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman think it is no longer possible for people to give enough for?
2. What does Virgil ask from Cherie in order to keep playing?
3. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
4. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
5. What does Virgil beg Cherie about?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)