|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
(b) Reading a magazine.
(c) Playing on a guitar.
(d) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
2. Why can't Dr. Lyman carry off his plans with Elma?
(a) He is too drunk.
(b) He is interrupted by others.
(c) He is distracted by the other events around him.
(d) He cannot remember his part.
3. What happens to Bo after the slap?
(a) He walks out.
(b) He becomes aggressive.
(c) He demands she marry him immediately.
(d) He drags Cherie to the bus.
4. Which of the following best describes Dr. Lyman's life?
5. How does Bo feel about Cherie and Virgil talking?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character shows that he is a gentleman?
2. What does Dr. Lyman agree to play?
3. About how long after Act I did Act II occur?
4. What do Elma and Dr. Lyman do to keep in the spirit of the night?
5. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)