|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
(a) He is angered by it.
(b) He is frustrated.
(c) He finds it reassuring.
(d) He finds it uncomfortable.
2. What is Cherie doing as Act II opens?
(a) Reading a magazine.
(b) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(d) Playing his guitar.
3. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
(a) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(b) Playing on a guitar.
(c) Reading a magazine.
4. Which of the following best describes Dr. Lyman's life?
5. Which character appears to be lonely looking for sexual and emotional comfort?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Virgil beg Cherie about?
2. What does Elma say about the dress she will wear to the symphony?
3. What does Dr. Lyman agree to play?
4. Where does Bo talk to Virgil about taking Cherie?
5. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma about their plans?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)