|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision did Cherie make when she was afraid of what Bo might do?
(a) To head to Montana first.
(b) To surprise Bo with a bus ticket.
(c) To go and live with a friend.
(d) To hide from Bo.
2. Which of the following is not true about Dr. Lyman?
(a) Summa Cum Laude.
(b) Ph. D.
(c) Harvard graduate.
(d) Rhodes Scholar.
3. Where does Act II take place?
(a) On the bus.
(b) The same place as Act I.
(c) Outside of the restaurant.
(d) At a new stop that the bus made.
4. What is Elma's reaction to Dr. Lyman's thoughts about love?
(a) She thinks he is right.
(b) She finds his thoughts irrational.
(c) She thinks he is crazy.
(d) She doesn't understand him.
5. What happens to Bo after the slap?
(a) He becomes aggressive.
(b) He demands she marry him immediately.
(c) He drags Cherie to the bus.
(d) He walks out.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cherie want to feel by whomever she decides to marry?
2. Why does Dr. Lyman get progressively drunker?
3. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma about their plans?
4. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
5. How does Cherie react to the news Virgil shares about Bo?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)