|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cherie feel about her situation with Bo?
(a) She is confused by it.
(b) She is frustrated.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She wants it to end.
2. Where does Dr. Lyman want Elma to take him in Topeka?
3. Why is Elma headed for Topeka?
(a) To see her doctor.
(b) To visit her sister.
(c) To start a new job.
(d) To hear a symphony.
4. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
(c) Dr. Lyman.
5. Which of the following describes Virgil's feelings for Bo?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cherie slap Bo when she finishes singing?
2. What does Elma ask Dr. Lyman to do?
3. What happens to Bo after the slap?
4. What does Virgil tell Bo he needs to do if he wants Cherie to talk to him?
5. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)