|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cherie feel about her situation with Bo?
(a) She is confused by it.
(b) She is frustrated.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She wants it to end.
2. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
(b) Reading a magazine.
(c) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(d) Playing on his guitar.
3. Which character appears to be lonely looking for sexual and emotional comfort?
4. Which of the following is not true about Dr. Lyman?
(a) Harvard graduate.
(b) Summa Cum Laude.
(c) Ph. D.
(d) Rhodes Scholar.
5. Which character is unstable and depressed?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Virgil tell Cherie that shocks her?
2. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
3. What is Elma's reaction to Dr. Lyman's thoughts about love?
4. Who intervenes in the fight between Cherie and Bo?
5. Who does Cherie talk to about Bo?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)