|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Dr. Lyman feels about where he used to work and the students there?
2. Where did Bo tell Cherie he was taking her away to?
3. What advice does Grace give Elma?
(a) To take Dr. Lyman out to the bus.
(b) To go and use her apartment.
(c) Do not meet Dr. Lyman in Topeka.
(d) To try and sober Dr. Lyman up.
4. What does Elma ask Dr. Lyman to do?
(a) Play some of the guitar.
(b) Read poetry.
(c) Talk about his views on love some more.
(d) Sing with Cherie.
5. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
(a) They go outside and walk down the road.
(b) They start to fight.
(c) They decide to call a truce.
(d) They go outside.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Virgil tell Bo he needs to do if he wants Cherie to talk to him?
2. What does Will do to Bo at the end of the fight?
3. What is Cherie doing as Act II opens?
4. How does Bo feel about Cherie and Virgil talking?
5. When did Bo decide he wanted to marry Cherie?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)