|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Elma and Dr. Lyman do to keep in the spirit of the night?
(a) Act out the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet.
(b) To take a seat and be a good audience.
(c) To prepare their own song.
(d) To go off somewhere and be alone.
2. Why does Cherie get annoyed with Bo when he tries to be nicer to her?
(a) He is talking while Virgil is playing the guitar.
(b) He criticizes her performance.
(c) He yells at her for not listening.
(d) He doesn't listen to her and keeps talking.
3. What does Dr. Lyman agree to play?
(c) Some accompaning music.
4. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
(a) His lack of intelligence.
(b) His innocent nature.
(c) His need for approval.
(d) His possessiveness of Cherie.
5. Which character appears to be lonely looking for sexual and emotional comfort?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cherie react to the news Virgil shares about Bo?
2. What happens to Bo after the slap?
3. What does Will do to Bo at the end of the fight?
4. Which of the following best describes how Dr. Lyman feels about where he used to work and the students there?
5. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)