|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman think it is no longer possible for people to give enough for?
(a) To find happiness.
(b) To experience true love.
(c) To make a relationship work.
(d) To find inner peace.
2. What does Virgil tell Bo he needs to do if he wants Cherie to talk to him?
(a) Show her some freedom.
(b) Show his tender side.
(c) Back away from her.
(d) Sing a song with her.
3. What happens to Bo after the slap?
(a) He drags Cherie to the bus.
(b) He walks out.
(c) He demands she marry him immediately.
(d) He becomes aggressive.
4. Who does Cherie talk to about Bo?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
5. Where does Act II take place?
(a) The same place as Act I.
(b) Outside of the restaurant.
(c) At a new stop that the bus made.
(d) On the bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Virgil and Bo talk about that Virgil hopes will distract Bo?
2. What does Will go off to check?
3. Who intervenes in the fight between Cherie and Bo?
4. What is Virgil doing as Act II opens?
5. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)