|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Virgil feel about the decision he made to never marry?
(a) He is relieved by it.
(b) He is frustrated by it.
(c) He is glad he made it.
(d) He regrets it.
2. Which character appears to be lonely looking for sexual and emotional comfort?
3. Which character returns in this act at the end?
4. What does Virgil tell Bo he needs to do if he wants Cherie to talk to him?
(a) Back away from her.
(b) Show her some freedom.
(c) Sing a song with her.
(d) Show his tender side.
5. Why mistake does Dr. Lyman realize he has started upon?
(a) Flirting with too many women.
(b) Taking advantage of an innocent girl.
(c) Becoming an alcoholic.
(d) Sharing too much information about himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bo tell Cherie he was taking her away to?
2. What does Elma say about the dress she will wear to the symphony?
3. What happens to Bo when he hears Cherie singing?
4. What does Will go off to check?
5. Which of the following is not true about Dr. Lyman?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)