|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dr. Lyman heading?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) San Diego.
2. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma about their plans?
(a) To let him break the news to the others.
(b) Not to tell anyone else.
(c) To ride with him tonight.
(d) To meet him in the morning.
3. Which of the following best describes Dr. Lyman's life?
4. Why does Virgil say he doesn't ever want to marry?
(a) He doesn't have time to worry about a woman.
(b) He doesn't want to give up his independence.
(c) He likes to explore many women.
(d) He does not like women.
5. When did Bo decide he wanted to marry Cherie?
(a) When he first saw her.
(b) They day after they first slept together.
(c) Since they were children.
(d) After their first date.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes Virgil's feelings for Bo?
2. Which character returns in this act at the end?
3. Which of the following best describes how Dr. Lyman feels about where he used to work and the students there?
4. What do Virgil and Bo talk about that Virgil hopes will distract Bo?
5. What does Will do to Bo at the end of the fight?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)