|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how long after Act I did Act II occur?
(a) A day.
(b) A week.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) An hour.
2. Why does Dr. Lyman get progressively drunker?
(a) He wants to leave the state.
(b) He feels guilty longing for Elma.
(c) He has nothing else to do.
(d) He hates to watch people fight.
3. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
(a) They start to fight.
(b) They go outside and walk down the road.
(c) They go outside.
(d) They decide to call a truce.
4. How does Cherie react to the news Virgil shares about Bo?
(a) She is taken aback by the information.
(b) She begins to cry.
(c) She is disgusted by the information.
(d) She does not believe Virgil.
5. Which character is unstable and depressed?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Cherie feel about her situation with Bo?
2. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
3. What decision did Cherie make when she was afraid of what Bo might do?
4. Where does Act II take place?
5. Where does Bo talk to Virgil about taking Cherie?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)