|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Virgil ask from Cherie in order to keep playing?
(a) That she sit closer to him.
(b) That she bring him a drink.
(c) That they accompany him.
(d) That she will sing.
2. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
(a) Bo cried and begged her to come with him.
(b) Bo tore up the ticket she bought.
(c) Bo came up and bought her a ticket.
(d) Bo took her onto a different bus.
3. What is Virgil doing as Act II opens?
(a) Reading a magazine.
(b) Playing his guitar.
(c) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
4. What happens to Bo when he hears Cherie singing?
(a) He is turned off of her.
(b) He is frustrated and leaves.
(c) He becomes angry with VIrgil.
(d) His passion increases.
5. Where is Dr. Lyman heading?
(a) San Diego.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma that people have unrealistic expectations of?
2. How does Cherie feel about her situation with Bo?
3. Which of the following best describes how Dr. Lyman feels about where he used to work and the students there?
4. Which of the following is not true about Dr. Lyman?
5. How does Cherie react to the news Virgil shares about Bo?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)