|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Dr. Lyman?
(a) He goes back to the bus.
(b) He goes across the street.
(c) He passes out on the floor.
(d) He falls asleep on a bench.
2. Which character returns in this act at the end?
3. What does Virgil beg Cherie about?
(a) Not to press charges about Bo.
(b) To take a minute and think about her situation.
(c) To stay away from Will.
(d) To listen to what Bo has to say.
4. What does Dr. Lyman think it is no longer possible for people to give enough for?
(a) To experience true love.
(b) To make a relationship work.
(c) To find happiness.
(d) To find inner peace.
5. What does Virgil tell Bo he needs to do if he wants Cherie to talk to him?
(a) Back away from her.
(b) Show her some freedom.
(c) Show his tender side.
(d) Sing a song with her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act II take place?
2. What does Dr. Lyman agree to play?
3. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
4. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
5. What do Virgil and Bo talk about that Virgil hopes will distract Bo?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)