|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bo feel about Cherie and Virgil talking?
2. What is Elma's reaction to Dr. Lyman's thoughts about love?
(a) She finds his thoughts irrational.
(b) She doesn't understand him.
(c) She thinks he is right.
(d) She thinks he is crazy.
3. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
(c) Dr. Lyman.
4. What happens to Bo when he hears Cherie singing?
(a) He is turned off of her.
(b) His passion increases.
(c) He becomes angry with VIrgil.
(d) He is frustrated and leaves.
5. Why does Dr. Lyman get progressively drunker?
(a) He feels guilty longing for Elma.
(b) He hates to watch people fight.
(c) He has nothing else to do.
(d) He wants to leave the state.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
2. Why does Bo decide not to follow through on his plan in regards to Cherie?
3. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
4. Why mistake does Dr. Lyman realize he has started upon?
5. What happens to Bo after the slap?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)