|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cherie slap Bo when she finishes singing?
(a) He talked during her song.
(b) He walks out of the restaraunt.
(c) He didn't hear her sing.
(d) He doesn't clap at the end.
2. Why can't Dr. Lyman carry off his plans with Elma?
(a) He is interrupted by others.
(b) He is too drunk.
(c) He is distracted by the other events around him.
(d) He cannot remember his part.
3. What do Elma and Dr. Lyman do to keep in the spirit of the night?
(a) To prepare their own song.
(b) To go off somewhere and be alone.
(c) To take a seat and be a good audience.
(d) Act out the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet.
4. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma about their plans?
(a) To ride with him tonight.
(b) To let him break the news to the others.
(c) To meet him in the morning.
(d) Not to tell anyone else.
5. Why does Cherie get annoyed with Bo when he tries to be nicer to her?
(a) He doesn't listen to her and keeps talking.
(b) He criticizes her performance.
(c) He is talking while Virgil is playing the guitar.
(d) He yells at her for not listening.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma that people have unrealistic expectations of?
2. About how long after Act I did Act II occur?
3. What does Will do to Bo at the end of the fight?
4. Which character shows that he is a gentleman?
5. What happens to Dr. Lyman?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)