|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman think it is no longer possible for people to give enough for?
(a) To make a relationship work.
(b) To find inner peace.
(c) To experience true love.
(d) To find happiness.
2. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
(a) They go outside and walk down the road.
(b) They go outside.
(c) They start to fight.
(d) They decide to call a truce.
3. What advice does Grace give Elma?
(a) To go and use her apartment.
(b) To take Dr. Lyman out to the bus.
(c) To try and sober Dr. Lyman up.
(d) Do not meet Dr. Lyman in Topeka.
4. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
(a) Reading a magazine.
(c) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(d) Playing on his guitar.
5. Who intervenes in the fight between Cherie and Bo?
(c) Dr. Lyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman agree to play?
2. What does Will do to Bo at the end of the fight?
3. How does Cherie feel about her situation with Bo?
4. Which of the following best describes Dr. Lyman's life?
5. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)