|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
(a) He is frustrated.
(b) He is angered by it.
(c) He finds it reassuring.
(d) He finds it uncomfortable.
2. Why does Cherie slap Bo when she finishes singing?
(a) He talked during her song.
(b) He walks out of the restaraunt.
(c) He doesn't clap at the end.
(d) He didn't hear her sing.
3. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
(c) Dr. Lyman.
4. Where does Dr. Lyman want Elma to take him in Topeka?
5. What information does Virgil tell Cherie that shocks her?
(a) Virgil is Bo's father.
(b) Bo was a virgin.
(c) Bo loves her.
(d) Virgil loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Dr. Lyman heading?
2. Which character returns in this act at the end?
3. How does Bo feel about Cherie and Virgil talking?
4. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
5. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma about their plans?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)