|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Dr. Lyman get progressively drunker?
(a) He feels guilty longing for Elma.
(b) He wants to leave the state.
(c) He hates to watch people fight.
(d) He has nothing else to do.
2. How does Cherie want to feel by whomever she decides to marry?
3. What does Virgil tell Bo he needs to do if he wants Cherie to talk to him?
(a) Back away from her.
(b) Show his tender side.
(c) Sing a song with her.
(d) Show her some freedom.
4. Which character appears to be lonely looking for sexual and emotional comfort?
5. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma that people have unrealistic expectations of?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
2. Which character returns in this act at the end?
3. Where does Bo talk to Virgil about taking Cherie?
4. How does Virgil feel about the decision he made to never marry?
5. What does Elma ask Dr. Lyman to do?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)