|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
(a) They go outside.
(b) They go outside and walk down the road.
(c) They decide to call a truce.
(d) They start to fight.
2. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
3. What does Elma ask Dr. Lyman to do?
(a) Sing with Cherie.
(b) Play some of the guitar.
(c) Read poetry.
(d) Talk about his views on love some more.
4. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
5. What is Elma's reaction to Dr. Lyman's thoughts about love?
(a) She thinks he is crazy.
(b) She finds his thoughts irrational.
(c) She doesn't understand him.
(d) She thinks he is right.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman think it is no longer possible for people to give enough for?
2. Which character appears to be lonely looking for sexual and emotional comfort?
3. What information does Virgil tell Cherie that shocks her?
4. Where does Dr. Lyman want Elma to take him in Topeka?
5. What decision did Cherie make when she was afraid of what Bo might do?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)