|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elma say about the dress she will wear to the symphony?
(a) She will look very pretty in it.
(b) She will wear black.
(c) She will surprise him with it.
(d) She isn't sure which one she will pick.
2. How does Virgil feel about the decision he made to never marry?
(a) He is relieved by it.
(b) He regrets it.
(c) He is frustrated by it.
(d) He is glad he made it.
3. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
(a) Bo tore up the ticket she bought.
(b) Bo cried and begged her to come with him.
(c) Bo came up and bought her a ticket.
(d) Bo took her onto a different bus.
4. Why is Elma headed for Topeka?
(a) To visit her sister.
(b) To hear a symphony.
(c) To start a new job.
(d) To see her doctor.
5. What does Virgil ask from Cherie in order to keep playing?
(a) That she will sing.
(b) That they accompany him.
(c) That she sit closer to him.
(d) That she bring him a drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
2. Which character appears to be lonely looking for sexual and emotional comfort?
3. What does Will go off to check?
4. Which of the following best describes Dr. Lyman's life?
5. Where does Act II take place?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)