|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma that people have unrealistic expectations of?
2. What advice does Grace give Elma?
(a) To take Dr. Lyman out to the bus.
(b) Do not meet Dr. Lyman in Topeka.
(c) To try and sober Dr. Lyman up.
(d) To go and use her apartment.
3. How does Cherie want to feel by whomever she decides to marry?
4. Which of the following best describes Dr. Lyman's life?
5. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
(a) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(c) Reading a magazine.
(d) Playing on his guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dr. Lyman want Elma to take him in Topeka?
2. Which character appears to be lonely looking for sexual and emotional comfort?
3. What does Elma ask Dr. Lyman to do?
4. What does Virgil tell Bo he needs to do if he wants Cherie to talk to him?
5. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)