|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will go off to check?
(a) If Bo's temper has calmed down.
(b) Status of the food.
(c) Where Carl went.
(d) Road conditions.
2. Which character is unstable and depressed?
(c) Dr. Lyman.
3. How does Cherie feel about her situation with Bo?
(a) She wants it to end.
(b) She is frustrated.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She is confused by it.
4. About how long after Act I did Act II occur?
(a) A week.
(b) An hour.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) A day.
5. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
(a) Playing on his guitar.
(b) Reading a magazine.
(d) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intervenes in the fight between Cherie and Bo?
2. Why does Cherie slap Bo when she finishes singing?
3. Who does Cherie talk to about Bo?
4. Which of the following describes Virgil's feelings for Bo?
5. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)