|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cherie want to feel by whomever she decides to marry?
2. Why does Cherie slap Bo when she finishes singing?
(a) He doesn't clap at the end.
(b) He talked during her song.
(c) He walks out of the restaraunt.
(d) He didn't hear her sing.
3. Why does Cherie get annoyed with Bo when he tries to be nicer to her?
(a) He yells at her for not listening.
(b) He criticizes her performance.
(c) He doesn't listen to her and keeps talking.
(d) He is talking while Virgil is playing the guitar.
4. Why can't Dr. Lyman carry off his plans with Elma?
(a) He is interrupted by others.
(b) He is distracted by the other events around him.
(c) He cannot remember his part.
(d) He is too drunk.
5. Which of the following describes Virgil's feelings for Bo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman think it is no longer possible for people to give enough for?
2. Which character appears to be lonely looking for sexual and emotional comfort?
3. What do Virgil and Bo talk about that Virgil hopes will distract Bo?
4. What does Elma say about the dress she will wear to the symphony?
5. Which character is unstable and depressed?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)