|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cherie react to the news Virgil shares about Bo?
(a) She is disgusted by the information.
(b) She is taken aback by the information.
(c) She does not believe Virgil.
(d) She begins to cry.
2. About how long after Act I did Act II occur?
(a) A day.
(b) An hour.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) A week.
3. Why is Elma headed for Topeka?
(a) To visit her sister.
(b) To hear a symphony.
(c) To see her doctor.
(d) To start a new job.
4. Why can't Dr. Lyman carry off his plans with Elma?
(a) He is distracted by the other events around him.
(b) He is interrupted by others.
(c) He is too drunk.
(d) He cannot remember his part.
5. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
(a) He is frustrated.
(b) He finds it uncomfortable.
(c) He is angered by it.
(d) He finds it reassuring.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following describes Virgil's feelings for Bo?
2. Who does Cherie talk to about Bo?
3. What does Virgil tell Bo he needs to do if he wants Cherie to talk to him?
4. When did Bo decide he wanted to marry Cherie?
5. Where did Bo tell Cherie he was taking her away to?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)