|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Dr. Lyman?
(a) He goes back to the bus.
(b) He falls asleep on a bench.
(c) He goes across the street.
(d) He passes out on the floor.
2. Why does Cherie get annoyed with Bo when he tries to be nicer to her?
(a) He yells at her for not listening.
(b) He is talking while Virgil is playing the guitar.
(c) He criticizes her performance.
(d) He doesn't listen to her and keeps talking.
3. What happens to Bo when he hears Cherie singing?
(a) He becomes angry with VIrgil.
(b) His passion increases.
(c) He is frustrated and leaves.
(d) He is turned off of her.
4. Why does Virgil say he doesn't ever want to marry?
(a) He doesn't have time to worry about a woman.
(b) He doesn't want to give up his independence.
(c) He does not like women.
(d) He likes to explore many women.
5. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
(a) His innocent nature.
(b) His lack of intelligence.
(c) His need for approval.
(d) His possessiveness of Cherie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What decision did Cherie make when she was afraid of what Bo might do?
2. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
3. What does Elma ask Dr. Lyman to do?
4. What is Virgil doing as Act II opens?
5. What does Dr. Lyman agree to play?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)