|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
(a) He finds it reassuring.
(b) He is frustrated.
(c) He is angered by it.
(d) He finds it uncomfortable.
2. How does Virgil feel about the decision he made to never marry?
(a) He is glad he made it.
(b) He is frustrated by it.
(c) He regrets it.
(d) He is relieved by it.
3. What does Virgil beg Cherie about?
(a) To listen to what Bo has to say.
(b) To take a minute and think about her situation.
(c) To stay away from Will.
(d) Not to press charges about Bo.
4. Which character shows that he is a gentleman?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
5. About how long after Act I did Act II occur?
(a) A day.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) A week.
(d) An hour.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Elma headed for Topeka?
2. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
3. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma about their plans?
4. What do Virgil and Bo talk about that Virgil hopes will distract Bo?
5. Why does Cherie get annoyed with Bo when he tries to be nicer to her?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)