|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
(a) He has previously been married.
(b) He is a religious man.
(c) He is a counselor.
(d) He was a rancher previously.
2. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
(a) A celebrity.
(b) A bus.
(c) Their boss.
(d) Customers from a late movie.
3. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
4. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To raise her child.
(b) To marry her lover.
(c) To earn money.
(d) To take care of her siblings.
5. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 5 a.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 10 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the driver of the bus?
2. What does Bo have around his neck?
3. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
4. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
5. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reason does Virgil give Cherie for not pressing charges against Bo?
2. What does Bo ask Cherie before he heads out to the bus and what is her response?
3. Describe the character of Cherie including how she presents herself and where she is from.
4. What happens after Cherie slaps Bo?
5. What type of man is Grace married to and how does she get along with him?
6. What does Will tell the others as he leaves the cafe?
7. After some time passes, what does Bo work up the nerve to tell Cherie?
8. Why does Cherie get annoyed when Bo talks to her trying to tell her that he has a tender side?
9. What does Carl tell Will when Will suggests he wake up all of the passengers on the bus?
10. What does Cherie talk to Elma about?
This section contains 657 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)