|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
(b) Served on individual places.
(c) Well done
(d) With cheese.
2. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
3. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
4. In what state does this play take place?
5. Why won't the bus be able to travel?
(a) There was a large accident.
(b) It doesn't have a spare tire.
(c) The roads are blocked.
(d) The passengers are late.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
2. What does Bo accuse Cherry of?
3. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
4. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
5. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What foods does Bo order?
2. What does Will come into the restaurant to tell everyone?
3. What does Dr. Lyman ask Elma and why does he ask her this?
4. What has happened to Dr. Lyman while the singing was occurring?
5. Why does Cherie's resistance astound Bo?
6. Where does Virgil decide to head?
7. What information does Will share with Grace and Elma about their prediction?
8. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma as soon as she enters the cafe?
9. What does Bo ask Cherie before he heads out to the bus and what is her response?
10. What does Virgil ask Grace after the bus leaves?
This section contains 531 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)