|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
(a) Living without alcohol.
(b) Traveling by food.
(c) Keeping a job.
(d) Remembering things.
2. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
(a) Business of the restaurant.
(b) Ice storm.
(c) Lateness of the bus.
3. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
(a) Soda pop.
(d) Lemon soda.
4. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
5. Which of the following characters is the driver of the bus?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bo have around his neck?
2. Where does Carl say he is going?
3. Where does Grace live?
4. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
5. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Bo feel after hearing Cherie sing and how does she react?
2. What does Virgil ask Grace after the bus leaves?
3. What does Cherie come over to tell Bo about herself?
4. How do Elma and Dr. Lyman decide to get into the spirit of the night and what happens?
5. What does Carl tell Grace that he has learned about Dr. Lyman?
6. How does Cherie feel about her current situation with Bo and what conclusion does she come to about marriage?
7. What were Grace and Carl doing at the beginning of Act 3?
8. What is Dr. Lyman's history?
9. What decision does Dr. Lyman make about his date with Elma?
10. What information does Will share with Grace and Elma about their prediction?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)