|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
2. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
(a) Customers from a late movie.
(b) A bus.
(c) Their boss.
(d) A celebrity.
3. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
(c) Hiding place.
4. What excuse does Grace use to go to her apartment?
(a) To check on her pets.
(c) Wanting to see Carl.
(d) Not feeling well.
5. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
(a) There was an accident on Virgil's ranch.
(b) Telephone lines are down.
(c) The bus is not coming.
(d) Road workers are coming for coffee and food.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
2. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
3. Why won't the bus be able to travel?
4. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
5. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Elma and Dr. Lyman decide to get into the spirit of the night and what happens?
2. What were Grace and Carl doing at the beginning of Act 3?
3. What type of man is Grace married to and how does she get along with him?
4. How does Bo respond to Virgil's announcement?
5. What excuse does Grace use so that she can go to her apartment and meet Carl?
6. How does Elma feel about about what she learns about Dr. Lyman's past?
7. How does Bo feel after Will leaves the cafe and what does he do?
8. What does Cherie say about how she ended up on the bus and at the cafe?
9. What decision does Dr. Lyman make about his date with Elma?
10. How does Bo feel after hearing Cherie sing and how does she react?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)