|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of Elma?
(a) Carries a large straw suitcase.
(b) Good student.
(c) Married to a man who wanders.
(d) Has a southern accent.
3. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
(a) Customers from a late movie.
(b) Their boss.
(c) A bus.
(d) A celebrity.
4. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
(a) Cherie is in love with Will.
(b) Cherie is staying at the restaurant.
(c) Cherie said she was kidnapped.
(d) Cherie doesn't love him.
5. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
2. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
3. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
4. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
5. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cherie come over to tell Bo about herself?
2. What advice does Grace give to Elma when she confides about her plans with Dr. Lyman?
3. What feelings about marriage does Virgil share with Bo?
4. Why does Cherie get annoyed when Bo talks to her trying to tell her that he has a tender side?
5. What happened when Cherie decided to leave town and live with a friend in Kansas?
6. How does Cherie feel about her current situation with Bo and what conclusion does she come to about marriage?
7. Why does Will tell Bo that Cherie doesn't love him?
8. Describe the character of Bo.
9. What has happened to Dr. Lyman while the singing was occurring?
10. What does Virgil ask Grace after the bus leaves?
This section contains 601 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)