|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
2. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
3. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
(a) Food as bad as this is.
(b) A woman turning him down.
(c) The cold weather.
(d) So many people talking at once.
4. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
(a) Served on individual places.
(b) With cheese.
(c) Well done
5. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
2. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
3. What month is it when Act I opens?
4. Why won't the bus be able to travel?
5. What city is the restaurant near?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Carl tell Grace that he has learned about Dr. Lyman?
2. What does Bo ask Cherie before he heads out to the bus and what is her response?
3. What happened when Cherie decided to leave town and live with a friend in Kansas?
4. How does Cherie feel about her current situation with Bo and what conclusion does she come to about marriage?
5. What type of man is Grace married to and how does she get along with him?
6. What does Bo reveal about himself to Cherie after she makes her declaration?
7. What feelings about marriage does Virgil share with Bo?
8. What does Bo do to Cherie as an extra gesture of goodwill?
9. Why does Cherie get annoyed when Bo talks to her trying to tell her that he has a tender side?
10. How does Bo respond to Virgil's announcement?
This section contains 583 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)