|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
(a) Business of the restaurant.
(b) Ice storm.
(d) Lateness of the bus.
2. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
(a) The bus ride.
(b) The restaurant.
(d) His wives.
3. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
4. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
5. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bo or Virgil do that Will wants them to fix?
2. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
3. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
4. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
5. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are the characters left in the restaurant doing as Act II opens?
2. Who does Cherie say she needs protection from?
3. What foods does Bo order?
4. How does Virgil's guitar playing affect those in the cafe?
5. What does Cherie talk to Elma about?
6. What is Dr. Lyman's history?
7. How is Bo in the opening scene in Act 3?
8. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma as soon as she enters the cafe?
9. What reason does Virgil give Cherie for not pressing charges against Bo?
10. Who reassures Cherie and how does he/she do it?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)