|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
(a) Where the nearest hotel is.
(b) What they think of her outfit.
(c) If they will give her money.
(d) If she can hide somewhere.
2. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
3. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
(a) He is a counselor.
(b) He was a rancher previously.
(c) He is a religious man.
(d) He has previously been married.
4. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
(a) Dark brown hair.
(b) Southern accent.
(c) Gilded sandals.
(d) Sequin and net dress.
5. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bo have around his neck?
2. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
3. Where does Grace live?
4. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
5. What is the Blue Dragon?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman ask for and how does Elma respond?
2. How does Bo feel after he apologizes to Cherie and what does Virgil do to try and help?
3. What does Bo do to Cherie as an extra gesture of goodwill?
4. How do Elma and Dr. Lyman decide to get into the spirit of the night and what happens?
5. How does Grace respond to Virgil's request?
6. What does Dr. Lyman think about love and people?
7. What is Dr. Lyman's history?
8. What feelings about marriage does Virgil share with Bo?
9. Why does Cherie get annoyed when Bo talks to her trying to tell her that he has a tender side?
10. What does Bo ask Cherie before he heads out to the bus and what is her response?
This section contains 580 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)