|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
2. What excuse does Grace use to go to her apartment?
(b) Wanting to see Carl.
(c) To check on her pets.
(d) Not feeling well.
3. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
(a) What they think of her outfit.
(b) If they will give her money.
(c) If she can hide somewhere.
(d) Where the nearest hotel is.
4. Who does Carl flirt with?
5. Where does Grace live?
(a) Behind the restaurant.
(b) Down the street from the restaurant.
(c) Above the restaurant.
(d) Next door to the restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Cherie claim to have?
2. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
3. What city is the restaurant near?
4. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
5. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What feelings about marriage does Virgil share with Bo?
2. What reason does Virgil give Cherie for not pressing charges against Bo?
3. How does Elma feel about about what she learns about Dr. Lyman's past?
4. How do Elma and Dr. Lyman decide to get into the spirit of the night and what happens?
5. How does Elma react to Dr. Lyman's suggestion and what does Dr. Lyman then tell her?
6. What happens after Cherie slaps Bo?
7. What are Grace and Elma predicting will happen to the cafe and why do they think that way?
8. How does Bo respond to Virgil's announcement?
9. What does Bo reveal about himself to Cherie after she makes her declaration?
10. What does Will tell the others as he leaves the cafe?
This section contains 584 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)