|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how old is Virgil?
2. Where does Carl say he is going?
(a) To wait on the bus.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To Grace's apartment.
(d) For a walk.
3. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
4. What month is it when Act I opens?
5. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
2. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
3. What does Bo have around his neck?
4. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
5. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Cherie say she needs protection from?
2. What does Will tell Bo when he checks in with him?
3. What is Dr. Lyman's history?
4. What type of man is Grace married to and how does she get along with him?
5. What feelings about marriage does Virgil share with Bo?
6. How does Bo respond to Cherie's declaration about herself?
7. What has happened to Dr. Lyman while the singing was occurring?
8. After some time passes, what does Bo work up the nerve to tell Cherie?
9. What insight into Bo and Cherie's relations does Virgil share with Bo?
10. What does Virgil ask Grace after the bus leaves?
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)