|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Cherie planning on doing when the cowboy took her?
(a) Go home.
(b) Go to visit her siblings.
(c) Go away somewhere.
(d) Leave to take a new job.
2. Where does Grace live?
(a) Next door to the restaurant.
(b) Behind the restaurant.
(c) Down the street from the restaurant.
(d) Above the restaurant.
3. What decade does this play occur during?
4. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
5. What profession does Cherie claim to have?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
2. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
3. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
4. In what state does this play take place?
5. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who reassures Cherie and how does he/she do it?
2. What does Will come into the restaurant to tell everyone?
3. What does Carl tell Grace that he has learned about Dr. Lyman?
4. What does Dr. Lyman ask Elma and why does he ask her this?
5. Where does Virgil decide to head?
6. What does Cherie come over to tell Bo about herself?
7. What feelings about marriage does Virgil share with Bo?
8. What were Grace and Carl doing at the beginning of Act 3?
9. What does Cherie say about how she ended up on the bus and at the cafe?
10. How do Elma and Dr. Lyman decide to get into the spirit of the night and what happens?
This section contains 546 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)