|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
2. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
3. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
(a) Living without alcohol.
(b) Keeping a job.
(c) Traveling by food.
(d) Remembering things.
4. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
(a) Will Masters.
(b) Elma Duckworth.
(c) Dr. Gerald Lyman.
5. What excuse does Grace use to go to her apartment?
(b) Wanting to see Carl.
(c) Not feeling well.
(d) To check on her pets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
2. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
3. What does Bo have around his neck?
4. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
5. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma as soon as she enters the cafe?
2. How does Bo feel after hearing Cherie sing and how does she react?
3. How does Cherie feel about her current situation with Bo and what conclusion does she come to about marriage?
4. What does Cherie talk to Elma about?
5. How do Elma and Dr. Lyman decide to get into the spirit of the night and what happens?
6. How does Bo respond to Virgil's announcement?
7. What does Dr. Lyman ask for and how does Elma respond?
8. What happens after Cherie slaps Bo?
9. What type of man is Grace married to and how does she get along with him?
10. What does Carl tell Grace that he has learned about Dr. Lyman?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)