|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
(a) The cold weather.
(b) So many people talking at once.
(c) A woman turning him down.
(d) Food as bad as this is.
2. Which of the following characters is the driver of the bus?
3. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
(a) His wives.
(b) The bus ride.
(d) The restaurant.
4. What profession does Cherie claim to have?
5. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
(a) A celebrity.
(b) Their boss.
(c) Customers from a late movie.
(d) A bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Cherie planning on doing when the cowboy took her?
2. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
3. Where is the setting for this play?
4. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
5. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
Short Essay Questions
1. After some time passes, what does Bo work up the nerve to tell Cherie?
2. What does Cherie say about how she ended up on the bus and at the cafe?
3. What reason does Virgil give Cherie for not pressing charges against Bo?
4. What is Dr. Lyman's history?
5. What has happened to Dr. Lyman while the singing was occurring?
6. What does Dr. Lyman share with Elma during their conversation?
7. How does Cherie feel about and respond to what Bo has told her?
8. What announcement does Virgil make?
9. Why does Will come back to the the restaurant?
10. Who reassures Cherie and how does he/she do it?
This section contains 635 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)