|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is about twenty-years-old and female?
2. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
(a) If she can hide somewhere.
(b) If they will give her money.
(c) Where the nearest hotel is.
(d) What they think of her outfit.
3. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
(a) Bo Decker.
(b) Elma Duckworth.
(c) Virgil Blessing.
(d) Grace Hoylard.
4. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
5. Where is the setting for this play?
(a) Bus stop.
(b) Various locations.
(c) On a ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
2. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
3. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
4. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
5. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma as soon as she enters the cafe?
2. What information does Cherie share about her family and her occupation?
3. How does Cherie feel about her current situation with Bo and what conclusion does she come to about marriage?
4. What does Will tell the others as he leaves the cafe?
5. How does Grace respond to Virgil's request?
6. What reason does Virgil give Cherie for not pressing charges against Bo?
7. Why does Will come back to the the restaurant?
8. How does Bo respond to Virgil's announcement?
9. Why does Cherie's resistance astound Bo?
10. Why does Will tell Bo that Cherie doesn't love him?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)