|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
(a) Dr. Gerald Lyman.
(b) Elma Duckworth.
(c) Will Masters.
2. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
(a) If she can hide somewhere.
(b) What they think of her outfit.
(c) Where the nearest hotel is.
(d) If they will give her money.
3. What does Bo have around his neck?
(a) Gun sling.
4. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
5. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
2. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
3. What city is the restaurant near?
4. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
5. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
Short Essay Questions
1. What feelings about marriage does Virgil share with Bo?
2. Why does Cherie's resistance astound Bo?
3. What does Bo do to Cherie as an extra gesture of goodwill?
4. What happens after Cherie slaps Bo?
5. How does Virgil's guitar playing affect those in the cafe?
6. What are the characters left in the restaurant doing as Act II opens?
7. What does Carl tell Grace that he has learned about Dr. Lyman?
8. How does Cherie feel about her current situation with Bo and what conclusion does she come to about marriage?
9. What happened when Cherie decided to leave town and live with a friend in Kansas?
10. What were Grace and Carl doing at the beginning of Act 3?
This section contains 557 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)