|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
(b) Soda pop.
(d) Lemon soda.
2. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
3. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
4. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
5. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
(d) Hiding place.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city is the restaurant near?
2. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
3. Where does Grace live?
4. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
5. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Bo in the opening scene in Act 3?
2. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma as soon as she enters the cafe?
3. What advice does Grace give to Elma when she confides about her plans with Dr. Lyman?
4. What happened when Cherie decided to leave town and live with a friend in Kansas?
5. Why does Cherie's resistance astound Bo?
6. What does Carl tell Will when Will suggests he wake up all of the passengers on the bus?
7. Where does Bo talk to Virgil about taking Cherie and how does Virgil respond?
8. How does Bo respond to Virgil's announcement?
9. What does Will tell Bo when he checks in with him?
10. What information does Will share with Grace and Elma about their prediction?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)