|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
2. What city is the restaurant near?
3. What decade does this play occur during?
4. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
(a) Dark brown hair.
(b) Southern accent.
(c) Sequin and net dress.
(d) Gilded sandals.
5. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does this play take place?
2. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
3. Who does Carl flirt with?
4. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
5. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the character of Cherie including how she presents herself and where she is from.
2. Where does Virgil decide to head?
3. What does Dr. Lyman think about love and people?
4. What does Dr. Lyman share with Elma during their conversation?
5. What does Will come into the restaurant to tell everyone?
6. How does Bo feel after hearing Cherie sing and how does she react?
7. What does Will tell the others as he leaves the cafe?
8. How is Bo in the opening scene in Act 3?
9. Why does Cherie get annoyed when Bo talks to her trying to tell her that he has a tender side?
10. Who does Cherie say she needs protection from?
This section contains 484 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)