Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Cherie claim to have?
2. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
(a) Wilma Masters.
(b) Grace Hoylard.
(d) Elma Duckworth.
3. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 12 p.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
4. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
(a) Well done
(c) With cheese.
(d) Served on individual places.
5. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
(a) Cherie said she was kidnapped.
(b) Cherie doesn't love him.
(c) Cherie is staying at the restaurant.
(d) Cherie is in love with Will.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
2. Who does Carl flirt with?
3. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
4. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
5. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cherie say about how she ended up on the bus and at the cafe?
2. How does Bo respond to Cherie's declaration about herself?
3. What happened when Cherie decided to leave town and live with a friend in Kansas?
4. What reason does Virgil give Cherie for not pressing charges against Bo?
5. What decision does Dr. Lyman make about his date with Elma?
6. What foods does Bo order?
7. What happens after Cherie slaps Bo?
8. How does Elma feel about about what she learns about Dr. Lyman's past?
9. What does Will tell Bo when he checks in with him?
10. What does Dr. Lyman think about love and people?
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)