Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
(a) There was an accident on Virgil's ranch.
(b) The bus is not coming.
(c) Road workers are coming for coffee and food.
(d) Telephone lines are down.
2. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
(a) His wives.
(b) The bus ride.
(c) The restaurant.
3. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 12 p.m.
(d) 10 p.m.
4. What does Bo accuse Cherry of?
(a) Forgetting her things.
(b) Lying to the others.
(c) Flirtin gwith the other men.
(d) Abandoning him.
5. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
2. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
3. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
4. Where does Carl say he is going?
5. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Dr. Lyman's history?
2. How does Elma feel about about what she learns about Dr. Lyman's past?
3. What does Will tell Bo when he checks in with him?
4. What type of man is Grace married to and how does she get along with him?
5. What does Cherie talk to Elma about?
6. Who reassures Cherie and how does he/she do it?
7. What advice does Grace give to Elma when she confides about her plans with Dr. Lyman?
8. What does Bo do to Cherie as an extra gesture of goodwill?
9. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma as soon as she enters the cafe?
10. How does Bo respond to Virgil's announcement?
This section contains 618 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)