|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Grace live?
(a) Down the street from the restaurant.
(b) Behind the restaurant.
(c) Above the restaurant.
(d) Next door to the restaurant.
2. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
3. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
(a) He has previously been married.
(b) He is a religious man.
(c) He was a rancher previously.
(d) He is a counselor.
4. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
5. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
(a) Sequin and net dress.
(b) Gilded sandals.
(c) Southern accent.
(d) Dark brown hair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it when Act I opens?
2. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
3. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
4. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
5. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens after Cherie slaps Bo?
2. Who does Cherie say she needs protection from?
3. What does Will come into the restaurant to tell everyone?
4. What does Will tell the others as he leaves the cafe?
5. Why does Cherie get annoyed when Bo talks to her trying to tell her that he has a tender side?
6. What information does Will share with Grace and Elma about their prediction?
7. What does Will tell Bo when he checks in with him?
8. What is Dr. Lyman's history?
9. What happened when Cherie decided to leave town and live with a friend in Kansas?
10. What does Cherie come over to tell Bo about herself?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)