|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bo decide not to follow through on his plan in regards to Cherie?
(a) She won't talk to him anymore.
(b) She is acting very different.
(c) He's not sure he wants to take that step.
(d) Will would stop him.
2. Where does Bo talk to Virgil about taking Cherie?
(a) To the Justice of the Peace.
(b) To Las Vegas.
(c) Back to the ranch.
(d) To the bus to wait in the cold.
3. What advice does Grace give Elma?
(a) Do not meet Dr. Lyman in Topeka.
(b) To take Dr. Lyman out to the bus.
(c) To try and sober Dr. Lyman up.
(d) To go and use her apartment.
4. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
(a) Playing on his guitar.
(b) Reading a magazine.
(c) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
5. What does Elma ask Dr. Lyman to do?
(a) Sing with Cherie.
(b) Talk about his views on love some more.
(c) Play some of the guitar.
(d) Read poetry.
6. What does Elma say about the dress she will wear to the symphony?
(a) She will wear black.
(b) She will look very pretty in it.
(c) She will surprise him with it.
(d) She isn't sure which one she will pick.
7. What do Elma and Dr. Lyman do to keep in the spirit of the night?
(a) To take a seat and be a good audience.
(b) To go off somewhere and be alone.
(c) To prepare their own song.
(d) Act out the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet.
8. What does Will go off to check?
(a) If Bo's temper has calmed down.
(b) Road conditions.
(c) Status of the food.
(d) Where Carl went.
9. What is Virgil doing as Act II opens?
(a) Reading a magazine.
(b) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(d) Playing his guitar.
10. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
11. Which of the following describes Virgil's feelings for Bo?
12. Why does Cherie slap Bo when she finishes singing?
(a) He walks out of the restaraunt.
(b) He talked during her song.
(c) He didn't hear her sing.
(d) He doesn't clap at the end.
13. Which character is unstable and depressed?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
14. Where is Dr. Lyman heading?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) San Diego.
(c) San Francisco.
15. What decision did Cherie make when she was afraid of what Bo might do?
(a) To head to Montana first.
(b) To surprise Bo with a bus ticket.
(c) To hide from Bo.
(d) To go and live with a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not true about Dr. Lyman?
2. Why does Cherie get annoyed with Bo when he tries to be nicer to her?
3. What does Will do to Bo at the end of the fight?
4. When did Bo decide he wanted to marry Cherie?
5. How does Cherie want to feel by whomever she decides to marry?
This section contains 538 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)