Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cherie feel about her situation with Bo?
(a) She is confused by it.
(b) She is frustrated.
(c) She loves him.
(d) She wants it to end.
2. Where does Dr. Lyman want Elma to take him in Topeka?
3. Why is Elma headed for Topeka?
(a) To see her doctor.
(b) To visit her sister.
(c) To start a new job.
(d) To hear a symphony.
4. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
(c) Dr. Lyman.
5. Which of the following describes Virgil's feelings for Bo?
6. Why does Cherie slap Bo when she finishes singing?
(a) He didn't hear her sing.
(b) He talked during her song.
(c) He doesn't clap at the end.
(d) He walks out of the restaraunt.
7. What does Elma ask Dr. Lyman to do?
(a) Read poetry.
(b) Talk about his views on love some more.
(c) Sing with Cherie.
(d) Play some of the guitar.
8. What happens to Bo after the slap?
(a) He becomes aggressive.
(b) He walks out.
(c) He demands she marry him immediately.
(d) He drags Cherie to the bus.
9. What does Virgil tell Bo he needs to do if he wants Cherie to talk to him?
(a) Sing a song with her.
(b) Show his tender side.
(c) Show her some freedom.
(d) Back away from her.
10. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
(a) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(b) Reading a magazine.
(d) Playing on a guitar.
11. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma about their plans?
(a) Not to tell anyone else.
(b) To ride with him tonight.
(c) To meet him in the morning.
(d) To let him break the news to the others.
12. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
(a) They go outside and walk down the road.
(b) They start to fight.
(c) They decide to call a truce.
(d) They go outside.
13. How does Cherie want to feel by whomever she decides to marry?
14. What information does Virgil tell Cherie that shocks her?
(a) Virgil is Bo's father.
(b) Virgil loves her.
(c) Bo was a virgin.
(d) Bo loves her.
15. Who does Cherie talk to about Bo?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Virgil feel about the decision he made to never marry?
2. Where is Dr. Lyman heading?
3. What does Will do to Bo at the end of the fight?
4. What does Dr. Lyman think it is no longer possible for people to give enough for?
5. What is Cherie doing as Act II opens?
This section contains 475 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)