|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Blue Dragon?
(a) A boarding house.
(b) A nightclub.
(c) A tattoo parlor.
(d) A restaurant.
2. Where does Carl say he is going?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To Grace's apartment.
(c) For a walk.
(d) To wait on the bus.
3. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
4. What was Cherie planning on doing when the cowboy took her?
(a) Go to visit her siblings.
(b) Leave to take a new job.
(c) Go home.
(d) Go away somewhere.
5. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
6. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
(a) He is a counselor.
(b) He is a religious man.
(c) He was a rancher previously.
(d) He has previously been married.
7. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
8. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
(a) Grace Hoylard.
(b) Elma Duckworth.
(c) Wilma Masters.
9. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
(a) Quart of milk.
(b) Potato salad.
(c) Ham and eggs.
(d) A piece of key lime pie.
10. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
(d) Old friends.
11. What excuse does Grace use to go to her apartment?
(a) Not feeling well.
(b) To check on her pets.
(d) Wanting to see Carl.
12. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
(c) Lemon soda.
(d) Soda pop.
13. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
(a) Ice storm.
(b) Business of the restaurant.
(c) Lateness of the bus.
14. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
(a) The cold weather.
(b) Food as bad as this is.
(c) So many people talking at once.
(d) A woman turning him down.
15. What does Bo accuse Cherry of?
(a) Flirtin gwith the other men.
(b) Lying to the others.
(c) Abandoning him.
(d) Forgetting her things.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
2. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
3. What city is the restaurant near?
4. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
5. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)