|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Grace use to go to her apartment?
(a) Not feeling well.
(c) To check on her pets.
(d) Wanting to see Carl.
2. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
3. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
(b) The bus ride.
(c) His wives.
(d) The restaurant.
4. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
5. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
(a) Talk to her.
(b) Take her out of the restaurant.
(c) Embrace her.
(d) Take her onto the bus.
6. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
7. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To raise her child.
(b) To take care of her siblings.
(c) To marry her lover.
(d) To earn money.
8. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
9. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
10. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
(a) Late teens, early 20s.
(b) Late 30s, early 40s.
(c) Late 40s, early 50s.
(d) Late 20s, early 30s.
11. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
(a) Food as bad as this is.
(b) The cold weather.
(c) A woman turning him down.
(d) So many people talking at once.
12. Who does Carl flirt with?
13. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
(a) So they know what is going on.
(b) So they can hear the local news.
(c) So they don't freeze.
(d) So they can get some food.
14. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
(a) A piece of key lime pie.
(b) Potato salad.
(c) Ham and eggs.
(d) Quart of milk.
15. What decade does this play occur during?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
2. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
3. What is the Blue Dragon?
4. What was Cherie planning on doing when the cowboy took her?
5. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
This section contains 391 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)