|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
2. Where is the setting for this play?
(a) On a ranch.
(b) Various locations.
(d) Bus stop.
3. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
4. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To raise her child.
(b) To take care of her siblings.
(c) To marry her lover.
(d) To earn money.
5. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
(a) Stay away from home for days.
(b) Make passes at many other women.
(c) Physically abuse her.
(d) Ignore her opinions and thoughts.
6. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
(a) He is a counselor.
(b) He is a religious man.
(c) He was a rancher previously.
(d) He has previously been married.
7. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
8. What is the Blue Dragon?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A nightclub.
(c) A tattoo parlor.
(d) A boarding house.
9. Which of the following characters is the driver of the bus?
10. What does Bo have around his neck?
(c) Gun sling.
11. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
(a) That he fell asleep.
(b) That he can't find the bus driver.
(c) There is no alcohol on the bus.
(d) They are still in Kansas.
12. Which character is about twenty-years-old and female?
13. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
(a) Bo Decker.
(b) Elma Duckworth.
(c) Grace Hoylard.
(d) Virgil Blessing.
14. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
(a) So they can hear the local news.
(b) So they don't freeze.
(c) So they can get some food.
(d) So they know what is going on.
15. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
(a) Late 20s, early 30s.
(b) Late teens, early 20s.
(c) Late 30s, early 40s.
(d) Late 40s, early 50s.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
2. What did Bo or Virgil do that Will wants them to fix?
3. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
4. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
5. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)