Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Cherie claim to have?
2. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
(a) Wilma Masters.
(b) Grace Hoylard.
(d) Elma Duckworth.
3. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 12 p.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
4. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
(a) Well done
(c) With cheese.
(d) Served on individual places.
5. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
(a) Cherie said she was kidnapped.
(b) Cherie doesn't love him.
(c) Cherie is staying at the restaurant.
(d) Cherie is in love with Will.
6. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
7. Who does Carl flirt with?
8. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
(a) Keeping a job.
(b) Remembering things.
(c) Traveling by food.
(d) Living without alcohol.
9. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
10. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
(a) Old friends.
11. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
(a) Bo Decker.
(b) Elma Duckworth.
(c) Virgil Blessing.
(d) Grace Hoylard.
12. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
13. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To marry her lover.
(b) To earn money.
(c) To take care of her siblings.
(d) To raise her child.
14. Which of the following characters is the driver of the bus?
15. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
(a) Late teens, early 20s.
(b) Late 30s, early 40s.
(c) Late 40s, early 50s.
(d) Late 20s, early 30s.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
2. What month is it when Act I opens?
3. What does Bo have around his neck?
4. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
5. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)