|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
(a) Take her onto the bus.
(b) Take her out of the restaurant.
(c) Talk to her.
(d) Embrace her.
2. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
3. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
(a) Elma Duckworth.
(c) Dr. Gerald Lyman.
(d) Will Masters.
4. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
(a) Lateness of the bus.
(b) Business of the restaurant.
(c) Ice storm.
5. What decade does this play occur during?
6. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
7. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
8. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
(a) Late teens, early 20s.
(b) Late 20s, early 30s.
(c) Late 40s, early 50s.
(d) Late 30s, early 40s.
9. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To take care of her siblings.
(b) To marry her lover.
(c) To raise her child.
(d) To earn money.
10. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
11. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
12. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
(a) If she can hide somewhere.
(b) Where the nearest hotel is.
(c) What they think of her outfit.
(d) If they will give her money.
13. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
14. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
(a) Virgil Blessing.
(b) Grace Hoylard.
(c) Bo Decker.
(d) Elma Duckworth.
15. What is the Blue Dragon?
(a) A nightclub.
(b) A tattoo parlor.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) A restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bo have around his neck?
2. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
3. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
4. What did Bo or Virgil do that Will wants them to fix?
5. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
This section contains 359 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)