|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
(a) Food as bad as this is.
(b) The cold weather.
(c) So many people talking at once.
(d) A woman turning him down.
2. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
3. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
(a) That he can't find the bus driver.
(b) They are still in Kansas.
(c) There is no alcohol on the bus.
(d) That he fell asleep.
4. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
(a) Where the nearest hotel is.
(b) What they think of her outfit.
(c) If they will give her money.
(d) If she can hide somewhere.
5. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
(a) Ignore her opinions and thoughts.
(b) Physically abuse her.
(c) Make passes at many other women.
(d) Stay away from home for days.
6. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
(a) Lemon soda.
(b) Soda pop.
7. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
(a) Customers from a late movie.
(b) Their boss.
(c) A celebrity.
(d) A bus.
8. What month is it when Act I opens?
9. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
10. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
(a) Elma Duckworth.
(b) Grace Hoylard.
(c) Bo Decker.
(d) Virgil Blessing.
11. Which character is about twenty-years-old and female?
12. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
13. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
14. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
(a) Remembering things.
(b) Keeping a job.
(c) Traveling by food.
(d) Living without alcohol.
15. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
(a) Hiding place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
2. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
3. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
4. Who does Carl flirt with?
5. Where is the setting for this play?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)