|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was Cherie planning on doing when the cowboy took her?
(a) Leave to take a new job.
(b) Go home.
(c) Go to visit her siblings.
(d) Go away somewhere.
2. Which character is about twenty-years-old and female?
3. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
(a) He concedes.
(b) He argues.
(c) He storms out of the restaurant.
(d) He tries to soothe him.
4. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
(a) Sequin and net dress.
(b) Gilded sandals.
(c) Dark brown hair.
(d) Southern accent.
5. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
(a) That he can't find the bus driver.
(b) There is no alcohol on the bus.
(c) That he fell asleep.
(d) They are still in Kansas.
6. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
(a) He has previously been married.
(b) He is a religious man.
(c) He is a counselor.
(d) He was a rancher previously.
7. What did Bo or Virgil do that Will wants them to fix?
(a) Took up two tables instead of one.
(b) Spilled their drinks.
(c) Left the door open.
(d) Refused to pay for their drinks.
8. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
9. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
10. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
(a) Elma Duckworth.
(b) Bo Decker.
(c) Virgil Blessing.
(d) Grace Hoylard.
11. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
(b) His wives.
(c) The restaurant.
(d) The bus ride.
12. Where is the setting for this play?
(a) Bus stop.
(c) Various locations.
(d) On a ranch.
13. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
(a) Traveling by food.
(b) Keeping a job.
(c) Living without alcohol.
(d) Remembering things.
14. Where does Grace live?
(a) Down the street from the restaurant.
(b) Behind the restaurant.
(c) Above the restaurant.
(d) Next door to the restaurant.
15. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
(d) Old friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
2. Why won't the bus be able to travel?
3. Where does Carl say he is going?
4. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
5. Which of the following characters is the driver of the bus?
This section contains 417 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)