|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character is about twenty-years-old and female?
2. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
(a) Potato salad.
(b) A piece of key lime pie.
(c) Ham and eggs.
(d) Quart of milk.
3. What does Bo accuse Cherry of?
(a) Forgetting her things.
(b) Abandoning him.
(c) Lying to the others.
(d) Flirtin gwith the other men.
4. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
(a) The bus ride.
(b) The restaurant.
(c) His wives.
5. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
(a) With cheese.
(c) Well done
(d) Served on individual places.
6. What did Bo or Virgil do that Will wants them to fix?
(a) Took up two tables instead of one.
(b) Left the door open.
(c) Refused to pay for their drinks.
(d) Spilled their drinks.
7. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
(a) There is no alcohol on the bus.
(b) That he can't find the bus driver.
(c) They are still in Kansas.
(d) That he fell asleep.
8. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
(a) He tries to soothe him.
(b) He concedes.
(c) He argues.
(d) He storms out of the restaurant.
9. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
10. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
(a) Embrace her.
(b) Take her onto the bus.
(c) Take her out of the restaurant.
(d) Talk to her.
11. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
(c) Soda pop.
(d) Lemon soda.
12. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
13. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
(a) Grace Hoylard.
(b) Elma Duckworth.
(c) Virgil Blessing.
(d) Bo Decker.
14. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
(a) Business of the restaurant.
(b) Ice storm.
(d) Lateness of the bus.
15. Where is the setting for this play?
(a) Bus stop.
(b) Various locations.
(d) On a ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
2. Where does Carl say he is going?
3. What month is it when Act I opens?
4. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
5. In what state does this play take place?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)