|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
(a) He storms out of the restaurant.
(b) He argues.
(c) He concedes.
(d) He tries to soothe him.
2. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
(a) Virgil Blessing.
(b) Bo Decker.
(c) Elma Duckworth.
(d) Grace Hoylard.
3. Which of the following characters is the driver of the bus?
4. What decade does this play occur during?
5. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
(a) So they know what is going on.
(b) So they can get some food.
(c) So they can hear the local news.
(d) So they don't freeze.
6. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
7. What profession does Cherie claim to have?
8. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
9. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
10. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To marry her lover.
(b) To take care of her siblings.
(c) To earn money.
(d) To raise her child.
11. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
(a) A celebrity.
(b) Customers from a late movie.
(c) Their boss.
(d) A bus.
12. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
(a) Potato salad.
(b) Quart of milk.
(c) A piece of key lime pie.
(d) Ham and eggs.
13. What is the Blue Dragon?
(a) A nightclub.
(b) A boarding house.
(c) A tattoo parlor.
(d) A restaurant.
14. About how old is Virgil?
15. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
(a) Cherie is in love with Will.
(b) Cherie is staying at the restaurant.
(c) Cherie said she was kidnapped.
(d) Cherie doesn't love him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is it when Act I opens?
2. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
3. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
4. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
5. Who does Carl flirt with?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)