|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Carl flirt with?
2. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
(a) Take her out of the restaurant.
(b) Take her onto the bus.
(c) Embrace her.
(d) Talk to her.
3. What month is it when Act I opens?
4. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
(a) Grace Hoylard.
(b) Virgil Blessing.
(c) Bo Decker.
(d) Elma Duckworth.
5. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
6. Why won't the bus be able to travel?
(a) The roads are blocked.
(b) There was a large accident.
(c) The passengers are late.
(d) It doesn't have a spare tire.
7. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
(a) Their boss.
(b) Customers from a late movie.
(c) A celebrity.
(d) A bus.
8. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
(a) Cherie doesn't love him.
(b) Cherie said she was kidnapped.
(c) Cherie is staying at the restaurant.
(d) Cherie is in love with Will.
9. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
(a) That he can't find the bus driver.
(b) There is no alcohol on the bus.
(c) They are still in Kansas.
(d) That he fell asleep.
10. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
(b) Lemon soda.
(d) Soda pop.
11. What decade does this play occur during?
12. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
(a) He is a religious man.
(b) He has previously been married.
(c) He is a counselor.
(d) He was a rancher previously.
13. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
14. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
15. Where does Carl say he is going?
(a) To Grace's apartment.
(b) To wait on the bus.
(c) For a walk.
(d) To the movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
2. What does Bo accuse Cherry of?
3. What did Bo or Virgil do that Will wants them to fix?
4. Which character is about twenty-years-old and female?
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
This section contains 413 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)