Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
b) Dr. Lyman.
2. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
a) Their boss.
b) Customers from a late movie.
c) A bus.
d) A celebrity.
3. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
a) Grace Hoylard.
b) Bo Decker.
c) Virgil Blessing.
d) Elma Duckworth.
4. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
d) Hiding place.
5. Which character appears to be lonely looking for sexual and emotional comfort?
6. What does Dr. Lyman agree to...
This section contains 500 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)