|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
2. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
(a) What they think of her outfit.
(b) If she can hide somewhere.
(c) Where the nearest hotel is.
(d) If they will give her money.
3. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
(a) There was an accident on Virgil's ranch.
(b) The bus is not coming.
(c) Road workers are coming for coffee and food.
(d) Telephone lines are down.
4. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
5. Where does Carl say he is going?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To Grace's apartment.
(c) To wait on the bus.
(d) For a walk.
6. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
(a) Virgil Blessing.
(b) Grace Hoylard.
(c) Bo Decker.
(d) Elma Duckworth.
7. Why won't the bus be able to travel?
(a) There was a large accident.
(b) It doesn't have a spare tire.
(c) The passengers are late.
(d) The roads are blocked.
8. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
(b) The restaurant.
(c) His wives.
(d) The bus ride.
9. About how old is Virgil?
10. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
(a) Embrace her.
(b) Take her out of the restaurant.
(c) Talk to her.
(d) Take her onto the bus.
11. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
(a) Gilded sandals.
(b) Southern accent.
(c) Dark brown hair.
(d) Sequin and net dress.
12. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
(a) He tries to soothe him.
(b) He storms out of the restaurant.
(c) He argues.
(d) He concedes.
13. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
(a) Late 20s, early 30s.
(b) Late teens, early 20s.
(c) Late 30s, early 40s.
(d) Late 40s, early 50s.
14. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
15. What did Bo or Virgil do that Will wants them to fix?
(a) Took up two tables instead of one.
(b) Spilled their drinks.
(c) Left the door open.
(d) Refused to pay for their drinks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
2. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
3. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
4. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
5. In what state does this play take place?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)