|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
(a) Traveling by food.
(b) Remembering things.
(c) Living without alcohol.
(d) Keeping a job.
2. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
3. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
(a) Elma Duckworth.
(b) Grace Hoylard.
(d) Wilma Masters.
4. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
(a) That he fell asleep.
(b) They are still in Kansas.
(c) That he can't find the bus driver.
(d) There is no alcohol on the bus.
5. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
6. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
7. Which of the following characters is the driver of the bus?
8. About how old is Virgil?
9. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
10. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
(a) So many people talking at once.
(b) Food as bad as this is.
(c) The cold weather.
(d) A woman turning him down.
11. Which character is about twenty-years-old and female?
12. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
(a) Virgil Blessing.
(b) Bo Decker.
(c) Elma Duckworth.
(d) Grace Hoylard.
13. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
(a) Ham and eggs.
(b) Quart of milk.
(c) A piece of key lime pie.
(d) Potato salad.
14. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
15. What does Bo accuse Cherry of?
(a) Abandoning him.
(b) Flirtin gwith the other men.
(c) Lying to the others.
(d) Forgetting her things.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
2. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
3. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of Elma?
5. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)