|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
2. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
(a) Dark brown hair.
(b) Southern accent.
(c) Gilded sandals.
(d) Sequin and net dress.
3. What excuse does Grace use to go to her apartment?
(a) To check on her pets.
(c) Not feeling well.
(d) Wanting to see Carl.
4. What was Cherie planning on doing when the cowboy took her?
(a) Go away somewhere.
(b) Go home.
(c) Leave to take a new job.
(d) Go to visit her siblings.
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
(a) Late 40s, early 50s.
(b) Late teens, early 20s.
(c) Late 30s, early 40s.
(d) Late 20s, early 30s.
6. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
(a) A celebrity.
(b) Customers from a late movie.
(c) Their boss.
(d) A bus.
7. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
8. What city is the restaurant near?
9. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
10. About how old is Virgil?
11. What does Bo have around his neck?
(d) Gun sling.
12. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
13. What decade does this play occur during?
14. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
(a) Ham and eggs.
(b) Quart of milk.
(c) A piece of key lime pie.
(d) Potato salad.
15. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
(a) What they think of her outfit.
(b) If they will give her money.
(c) Where the nearest hotel is.
(d) If she can hide somewhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
2. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
3. Where is the setting for this play?
4. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
5. Why won't the bus be able to travel?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)