|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
(a) Grace Hoylard.
(b) Bo Decker.
(c) Elma Duckworth.
(d) Virgil Blessing.
2. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
(a) A bus.
(b) Their boss.
(c) A celebrity.
(d) Customers from a late movie.
3. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
4. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
5. Which character is about twenty-years-old and female?
6. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
7. Which of the following characters is the driver of the bus?
8. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
(a) Ice storm.
(b) Lateness of the bus.
(c) Business of the restaurant.
9. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
10. What was Cherie planning on doing when the cowboy took her?
(a) Go home.
(b) Go away somewhere.
(c) Go to visit her siblings.
(d) Leave to take a new job.
11. Where does Carl say he is going?
(a) To wait on the bus.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To Grace's apartment.
(d) For a walk.
12. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
13. What is the Blue Dragon?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A nightclub.
(c) A tattoo parlor.
(d) A boarding house.
14. In what state does this play take place?
15. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
(a) Road workers are coming for coffee and food.
(b) There was an accident on Virgil's ranch.
(c) Telephone lines are down.
(d) The bus is not coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
2. Where does Grace live?
3. About how old is Virgil?
4. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
5. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)