|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
(d) Hiding place.
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of Elma?
(a) Has a southern accent.
(b) Good student.
(c) Married to a man who wanders.
(d) Carries a large straw suitcase.
3. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
4. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
5. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
(a) If she can hide somewhere.
(b) What they think of her outfit.
(c) If they will give her money.
(d) Where the nearest hotel is.
6. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
7. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 12 p.m.
8. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
(a) That he fell asleep.
(b) That he can't find the bus driver.
(c) There is no alcohol on the bus.
(d) They are still in Kansas.
9. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
(a) Soda pop.
(d) Lemon soda.
10. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
11. What city is the restaurant near?
12. What excuse does Grace use to go to her apartment?
(a) To check on her pets.
(c) Wanting to see Carl.
(d) Not feeling well.
13. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
(d) Old friends.
14. Where does Grace live?
(a) Down the street from the restaurant.
(b) Next door to the restaurant.
(c) Behind the restaurant.
(d) Above the restaurant.
15. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
(a) Will Masters.
(b) Dr. Gerald Lyman.
(c) Elma Duckworth.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
2. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
3. What was Cherie planning on doing when the cowboy took her?
4. What does Bo have around his neck?
5. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)