|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
2. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
3. Why won't the bus be able to travel?
(a) The passengers are late.
(b) It doesn't have a spare tire.
(c) The roads are blocked.
(d) There was a large accident.
4. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
5. In what state does this play take place?
6. What does Bo accuse Cherry of?
(a) Abandoning him.
(b) Forgetting her things.
(c) Flirtin gwith the other men.
(d) Lying to the others.
7. Where does Carl say he is going?
(a) To the movies.
(b) For a walk.
(c) To Grace's apartment.
(d) To wait on the bus.
8. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
(a) Elma Duckworth.
(b) Dr. Gerald Lyman.
(d) Will Masters.
9. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
(b) Elma Duckworth.
(c) Grace Hoylard.
(d) Wilma Masters.
10. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
(a) Old friends.
11. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
(a) Traveling by food.
(b) Remembering things.
(c) Living without alcohol.
(d) Keeping a job.
12. What excuse does Grace use to go to her apartment?
(a) To check on her pets.
(b) Not feeling well.
(c) Wanting to see Carl.
13. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
14. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To take care of her siblings.
(b) To marry her lover.
(c) To earn money.
(d) To raise her child.
15. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
2. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
3. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
4. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
5. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)