|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 12 p.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 10 p.m.
2. Where does Grace live?
(a) Above the restaurant.
(b) Down the street from the restaurant.
(c) Behind the restaurant.
(d) Next door to the restaurant.
3. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
(a) Ignore her opinions and thoughts.
(b) Make passes at many other women.
(c) Stay away from home for days.
(d) Physically abuse her.
4. Where does Carl say he is going?
(a) To wait on the bus.
(b) For a walk.
(c) To Grace's apartment.
(d) To the movies.
5. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
(a) A bus.
(b) A celebrity.
(c) Their boss.
(d) Customers from a late movie.
6. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
(a) Hiding place.
7. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
(d) Old friends.
8. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
9. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
10. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
11. What does Bo accuse Cherry of?
(a) Lying to the others.
(b) Abandoning him.
(c) Forgetting her things.
(d) Flirtin gwith the other men.
12. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
(b) Served on individual places.
(c) With cheese.
(d) Well done
13. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
14. What excuse does Grace use to go to her apartment?
(a) To check on her pets.
(b) Wanting to see Carl.
(d) Not feeling well.
15. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
2. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
3. Why won't the bus be able to travel?
4. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
5. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
This section contains 390 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)