|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
(a) Grace Hoylard.
(c) Wilma Masters.
(d) Elma Duckworth.
2. What is the Blue Dragon?
(a) A boarding house.
(b) A tattoo parlor.
(c) A nightclub.
(d) A restaurant.
3. Which character is about twenty-years-old and female?
4. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
(a) Telephone lines are down.
(b) Road workers are coming for coffee and food.
(c) The bus is not coming.
(d) There was an accident on Virgil's ranch.
5. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
(b) Hiding place.
6. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
(a) They are still in Kansas.
(b) There is no alcohol on the bus.
(c) That he fell asleep.
(d) That he can't find the bus driver.
7. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
(b) Dr. Gerald Lyman.
(c) Elma Duckworth.
(d) Will Masters.
8. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
(a) So they know what is going on.
(b) So they can hear the local news.
(c) So they can get some food.
(d) So they don't freeze.
9. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To take care of her siblings.
(b) To earn money.
(c) To marry her lover.
(d) To raise her child.
10. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
(a) Customers from a late movie.
(b) Their boss.
(c) A celebrity.
(d) A bus.
11. Which of the following characters is the driver of the bus?
12. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 12 p.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
13. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
(a) Food as bad as this is.
(b) The cold weather.
(c) So many people talking at once.
(d) A woman turning him down.
14. Where does Grace live?
(a) Down the street from the restaurant.
(b) Above the restaurant.
(c) Behind the restaurant.
(d) Next door to the restaurant.
15. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bo or Virgil do that Will wants them to fix?
2. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
3. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
4. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
5. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)