|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
2. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
(b) Hiding place.
3. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
4. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
5. Where does Grace live?
(a) Behind the restaurant.
(b) Next door to the restaurant.
(c) Down the street from the restaurant.
(d) Above the restaurant.
6. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
(a) A piece of key lime pie.
(b) Ham and eggs.
(c) Potato salad.
(d) Quart of milk.
7. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
8. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
(a) Well done
(b) Served on individual places.
(c) With cheese.
9. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
(a) A bus.
(b) Customers from a late movie.
(c) Their boss.
(d) A celebrity.
10. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
11. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
(a) Cherie doesn't love him.
(b) Cherie is staying at the restaurant.
(c) Cherie said she was kidnapped.
(d) Cherie is in love with Will.
12. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
(a) Embrace her.
(b) Take her onto the bus.
(c) Talk to her.
(d) Take her out of the restaurant.
13. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
(a) They are still in Kansas.
(b) There is no alcohol on the bus.
(c) That he can't find the bus driver.
(d) That he fell asleep.
14. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
15. Which character is about twenty-years-old and female?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
2. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
3. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
4. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
5. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)