|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
(a) Quart of milk.
(b) Ham and eggs.
(c) A piece of key lime pie.
(d) Potato salad.
2. What is the Blue Dragon?
(a) A boarding house.
(b) A tattoo parlor.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A nightclub.
3. About how old is Virgil?
4. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
(a) Old friends.
5. What does Bo have around his neck?
(c) Gun sling.
6. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
7. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
(a) Living without alcohol.
(b) Remembering things.
(c) Traveling by food.
(d) Keeping a job.
8. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
(b) The restaurant.
(c) The bus ride.
(d) His wives.
9. What profession does Cherie claim to have?
10. Where does Carl say he is going?
(a) For a walk.
(b) To wait on the bus.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To Grace's apartment.
11. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
(a) So many people talking at once.
(b) The cold weather.
(c) A woman turning him down.
(d) Food as bad as this is.
12. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 10 p.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 12 p.m.
13. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
(a) There is no alcohol on the bus.
(b) That he fell asleep.
(c) They are still in Kansas.
(d) That he can't find the bus driver.
14. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
(c) Lemon soda.
(d) Soda pop.
15. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
2. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
3. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
4. What did Bo or Virgil do that Will wants them to fix?
5. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)