|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decade does this play occur during?
2. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To raise her child.
(b) To marry her lover.
(c) To earn money.
(d) To take care of her siblings.
3. What did Bo or Virgil do that Will wants them to fix?
(a) Left the door open.
(b) Refused to pay for their drinks.
(c) Spilled their drinks.
(d) Took up two tables instead of one.
4. What excuse does Grace use to go to her apartment?
(a) To check on her pets.
(b) Not feeling well.
(c) Wanting to see Carl.
5. What does Bo have around his neck?
(d) Gun sling.
6. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
(a) Southern accent.
(b) Gilded sandals.
(c) Sequin and net dress.
(d) Dark brown hair.
7. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
(a) Customers from a late movie.
(b) Their boss.
(c) A bus.
(d) A celebrity.
8. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
9. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
10. Where does Carl say he is going?
(a) To Grace's apartment.
(b) For a walk.
(c) To wait on the bus.
(d) To the movies.
11. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
12. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
13. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
14. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
15. What city is the restaurant near?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
2. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
3. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
4. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
5. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)