|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
(d) Hiding place.
2. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
3. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
(a) Traveling by food.
(b) Living without alcohol.
(c) Remembering things.
(d) Keeping a job.
4. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
5. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
6. Where does Grace live?
(a) Next door to the restaurant.
(b) Behind the restaurant.
(c) Above the restaurant.
(d) Down the street from the restaurant.
7. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
(a) The cold weather.
(b) Food as bad as this is.
(c) A woman turning him down.
(d) So many people talking at once.
8. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
(d) Old friends.
9. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
10. What did Bo or Virgil do that Will wants them to fix?
(a) Took up two tables instead of one.
(b) Spilled their drinks.
(c) Left the door open.
(d) Refused to pay for their drinks.
11. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
12. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
(a) Take her onto the bus.
(b) Take her out of the restaurant.
(c) Embrace her.
(d) Talk to her.
13. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
14. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
(a) Well done
(b) Served on individual places.
(d) With cheese.
15. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 12 p.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 10 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is about twenty-years-old and female?
2. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
3. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
4. What city is the restaurant near?
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of Elma?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)