|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
2. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
(a) Telephone lines are down.
(b) Road workers are coming for coffee and food.
(c) There was an accident on Virgil's ranch.
(d) The bus is not coming.
3. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
4. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
(b) Old friends.
5. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
(a) Cherie is staying at the restaurant.
(b) Cherie said she was kidnapped.
(c) Cherie doesn't love him.
(d) Cherie is in love with Will.
6. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
7. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
(a) Traveling by food.
(b) Living without alcohol.
(c) Keeping a job.
(d) Remembering things.
8. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
9. What month is it when Act I opens?
10. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
(a) Grace Hoylard.
(b) Elma Duckworth.
(c) Virgil Blessing.
(d) Bo Decker.
11. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
12. What excuse does Grace use to go to her apartment?
(a) Wanting to see Carl.
(b) To check on her pets.
(c) Not feeling well.
13. What profession does Cherie claim to have?
14. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
(a) If they will give her money.
(b) Where the nearest hotel is.
(c) What they think of her outfit.
(d) If she can hide somewhere.
15. What was Cherie planning on doing when the cowboy took her?
(a) Go to visit her siblings.
(b) Go home.
(c) Go away somewhere.
(d) Leave to take a new job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the driver of the bus?
2. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
3. What does Bo accuse Cherry of?
4. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
5. What time of day is it as the play opens?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)