|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
(a) So they can hear the local news.
(b) So they can get some food.
(c) So they know what is going on.
(d) So they don't freeze.
2. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
(c) Dr. Lyman.
3. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
(a) Wilma Masters.
(b) Elma Duckworth.
(d) Grace Hoylard.
4. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
5. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 5 a.m.
(b) 10 p.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 12 p.m.
6. What decade does this play occur during?
7. What city is the restaurant near?
8. Where does Carl say he is going?
(a) For a walk.
(b) To wait on the bus.
(c) To Grace's apartment.
(d) To the movies.
9. What is the Blue Dragon?
(a) A tattoo parlor.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) A nightclub.
10. Who does Carl flirt with?
11. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
(a) Late 30s, early 40s.
(b) Late 20s, early 30s.
(c) Late teens, early 20s.
(d) Late 40s, early 50s.
12. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
(b) Hiding place.
13. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
(a) Old friends.
14. What does Bo have around his neck?
(d) Gun sling.
15. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Grace live?
2. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
3. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
4. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
5. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)