|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cherie feel about her situation with Bo?
(a) She loves him.
(b) She is confused by it.
(c) She wants it to end.
(d) She is frustrated.
2. What are Grace and Carl doing before he has to go out to the bus?
3. What does Will go off to check?
(a) If Bo's temper has calmed down.
(b) Status of the food.
(c) Road conditions.
(d) Where Carl went.
4. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
5. How does Bo feel about the idea of apologizing to Cherie?
(a) It is his idea.
(b) He refuses to do it.
(c) He dreads it.
(d) He is excited to talk to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the setting for this play?
2. Which word describes how Bo and Cherie's apology goes?
3. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
4. Where does Grace live?
5. Which of the following is the best descriptor of how Virgil is in regards to not going to Montana with Bo and Cherie?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)