|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bo tell Cherie when he gets up the nerve to talk to her?
(a) That he appreciates the fact that she was honest with him.
(b) That he will never talk to her again.
(c) That he doesn't care that she was with other men.
(d) That he never wants to see her again.
2. What was Cherie planning on doing when the cowboy took her?
(a) Go to visit her siblings.
(b) Go away somewhere.
(c) Go home.
(d) Leave to take a new job.
3. What information does Virgil tell Cherie that shocks her?
(a) Bo loves her.
(b) Bo was a virgin.
(c) Virgil loves her.
(d) Virgil is Bo's father.
4. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
(a) Business of the restaurant.
(c) Lateness of the bus.
(d) Ice storm.
5. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does not find love in the novel?
2. What does Will do to Bo at the end of the fight?
3. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
4. What does Cherie ask of Virgil?
5. What are Grace and Carl discussing as Act III opens?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)