|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how the play ends?
(a) On a sad note.
(b) On a confusing note.
(c) On a happy note.
(d) On both a happy and sad note.
2. Which of the following best describes how Dr. Lyman feels about where he used to work and the students there?
3. What does Virgil tell Bo he needs to do if he wants Cherie to talk to him?
(a) Show her some freedom.
(b) Sing a song with her.
(c) Back away from her.
(d) Show his tender side.
4. Which character has a black eye and bandaged hand at this point?
5. What does Cherie ask Bo before he kisses her?
(a) To hold her instead.
(b) To only kiss her cheek.
(c) To be gentle.
(d) To just leave without kissing her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
2. What does Dr. Lyman think it is no longer possible for people to give enough for?
3. Which of the following best describes Dr. Lyman's life?
4. What happens to Bo after the slap?
5. What does Grace tell Elma about?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)