|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
(a) Dark brown hair.
(b) Southern accent.
(c) Gilded sandals.
(d) Sequin and net dress.
2. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
(a) His innocent nature.
(b) His lack of intelligence.
(c) His need for approval.
(d) His possessiveness of Cherie.
3. What does Bo tell Cherie when he gets up the nerve to talk to her?
(a) That he will never talk to her again.
(b) That he doesn't care that she was with other men.
(c) That he never wants to see her again.
(d) That he appreciates the fact that she was honest with him.
4. Which character would be described as a headstrong cowboy?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
5. How does Elma feel about Dr. Lyman almost seducing her?
(a) She is tantalized by it.
(b) She is surprised by it.
(c) She is intrigued with the idea.
(d) She is repulsed by it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
2. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
3. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
4. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
5. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)