|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dr. Lyman heading?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) San Diego.
2. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
(a) He argues.
(b) He storms out of the restaurant.
(c) He tries to soothe him.
(d) He concedes.
3. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
4. How does Virgil's attempt to cheer Bo up go?
(a) He is slightly successful and gets Bo to smile.
(b) He makes Bo laugh.
(c) He lets Bo cry on his shoulder.
(d) It does not lift his spirits.
5. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
(a) Gilded sandals.
(b) Dark brown hair.
(c) Sequin and net dress.
(d) Southern accent.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bo say to Grace and Elma?
2. Act III begins on which kind of tone?
3. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
4. What does Will tell Bo what he did was for?
5. Which of the following characters does not find love in the novel?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)