|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
(a) So many people talking at once.
(b) The cold weather.
(c) Food as bad as this is.
(d) A woman turning him down.
2. How does Bo react to Virgil's announcement?
(a) He is very sad.
(b) He insists Virgil come with them.
(c) He wants to go with Virgil.
(d) He gets very angry with Virgil.
3. How does Bo respond when asked if he followed orders?
(a) He says he has not.
(b) He says he tried.
(c) He says he wants to but it is too hard.
(d) He says he has.
4. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
5. Why does Cherie slap Bo when she finishes singing?
(a) He didn't hear her sing.
(b) He doesn't clap at the end.
(c) He talked during her song.
(d) He walks out of the restaraunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
2. What do Elma and Dr. Lyman do to keep in the spirit of the night?
3. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
4. About how old is Virgil?
5. What does Will go off to check?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)