|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character has a black eye and bandaged hand at this point?
2. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
3. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To earn money.
(b) To raise her child.
(c) To take care of her siblings.
(d) To marry her lover.
4. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
(a) Telephone lines are down.
(b) The bus is not coming.
(c) Road workers are coming for coffee and food.
(d) There was an accident on Virgil's ranch.
5. What month is it when Act I opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Dr. Lyman feels about where he used to work and the students there?
2. What are Grace and Carl discussing as Act III opens?
3. Act III begins on which kind of tone?
4. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
5. Which character shows that he is a gentleman?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)