|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character returns in this act at the end?
2. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
3. What did Virgil lose that would be most important to him?
(a) A home.
(b) A job.
(c) A friend.
(d) A wife.
4. What suggestion does Grace have for Virgil?
(a) He go find the bus to Montana.
(b) He take the bus to Kansas City.
(c) He wait outside.
(d) He come to her apartment with her.
5. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma that people have unrealistic expectations of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
2. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
3. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
5. About how old is Virgil?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)