|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cherie want to feel by whomever she decides to marry?
2. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
(a) That he can't find the bus driver.
(b) That he fell asleep.
(c) There is no alcohol on the bus.
(d) They are still in Kansas.
3. Which pair seems to have opened a new chapter in their relationship?
(a) Virgil and Bo.
(b) Dr. Lyman and Elma.
(c) Grace and Carl.
(d) Will and Elma.
4. Which of the following is not true about Dr. Lyman?
(a) Harvard graduate.
(b) Ph. D.
(c) Rhodes Scholar.
(d) Summa Cum Laude.
5. What are most of the characters in the play doing as Act III opens?
(c) Sleeping or resting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
2. When did Bo decide he wanted to marry Cherie?
3. What does Cherie ask of Virgil?
4. What does Will announce as he comes back into the restaurant?
5. Why does Dr. Lyman get progressively drunker?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)