|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
(a) Customers from a late movie.
(b) A celebrity.
(c) Their boss.
(d) A bus.
2. What does Carl tell Grace about Dr. Lyman?
(a) He got in trouble for being involved with young girls.
(b) He is an alcoholic.
(c) He was suspected of killing a woman.
(d) He never keeps his promises.
3. What does Cherie say this time when Bo asks her to marry him?
(a) She says she will think about it.
(b) She says no.
(c) She says he is not gentle enough.
(d) She agrees.
4. What is Elma's reaction to Dr. Lyman's thoughts about love?
(a) She thinks he is right.
(b) She doesn't understand him.
(c) She thinks he is crazy.
(d) She finds his thoughts irrational.
5. What does Virgil announce?
(a) He doesn't like riding the bus.
(b) He will not be going to Montana.
(c) He is in love with a woman.
(d) He cannot trust Cherie anymore.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Cherie talk to about Bo?
2. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
3. How does Bo respond when asked if he followed orders?
4. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
5. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)