|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Blue Dragon?
(a) A nightclub.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) A tattoo parlor.
2. About how long after Act I did Act II occur?
(a) A day.
(b) An hour.
(c) A few minutes.
(d) A week.
3. What month is it when Act I opens?
4. How does Cherie feel when Bo shares that information with her?
(a) She is touched.
(b) She is relieved.
(c) She is angry.
(d) She is frightened.
5. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
(a) Road workers are coming for coffee and food.
(b) The bus is not coming.
(c) There was an accident on Virgil's ranch.
(d) Telephone lines are down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Lyman get progressively drunker?
2. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
3. How does Bo respond when asked if he followed orders?
4. Which character goes out to help Carl with the bus?
5. How does Bo feel about the idea of apologizing to Cherie?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)