|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Virgil ask Grace?
(a) If he can go with her to his room.
(b) If she will come with him to Albuquerque.
(c) If he can play his guitar.
(d) If he can wait in the cafe for his bus.
2. Which character is unstable and depressed?
(c) Dr. Lyman.
3. About how long after Act I did Act II occur?
(a) A few minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) A week.
(d) A day.
4. When did Bo decide he wanted to marry Cherie?
(a) They day after they first slept together.
(b) Since they were children.
(c) After their first date.
(d) When he first saw her.
5. Which of the following best describes how the play ends?
(a) On both a happy and sad note.
(b) On a confusing note.
(c) On a sad note.
(d) On a happy note.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which part of Bo's body was bandaged?
2. Which of the following best describes how Dr. Lyman feels about where he used to work and the students there?
3. What excuse does Grace use to go to her apartment?
4. Where does Carl say he is going?
5. Why mistake does Dr. Lyman realize he has started upon?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)