|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Virgil and Bo talk about that Virgil hopes will distract Bo?
(a) What to do next.
(b) Being lonely.
(c) How pretty Cherie is.
(d) About the weather.
2. About how long after Act I did Act II occur?
(a) A day.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) A week.
(d) An hour.
3. What does Dr. Lyman think it is no longer possible for people to give enough for?
(a) To find happiness.
(b) To find inner peace.
(c) To make a relationship work.
(d) To experience true love.
4. About how old is Virgil?
5. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma about their plans?
(a) To let him break the news to the others.
(b) To meet him in the morning.
(c) To ride with him tonight.
(d) Not to tell anyone else.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cherie ask Bo before he kisses her?
2. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
3. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
4. What excuse does Grace use to go to her apartment?
5. In what state does this play take place?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)