|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman think it is no longer possible for people to give enough for?
(a) To experience true love.
(b) To find happiness.
(c) To make a relationship work.
(d) To find inner peace.
2. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
(a) So many people talking at once.
(b) Food as bad as this is.
(c) The cold weather.
(d) A woman turning him down.
3. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
(a) Take her out of the restaurant.
(b) Talk to her.
(c) Take her onto the bus.
(d) Embrace her.
4. What does Will do to Bo at the end of the fight?
(a) Will drags Bo off to the jail.
(b) Will slams Bo into a table.
(c) Will punches Bo and knocks him out.
(d) Will puts handcuffs on Bo.
5. When did Bo decide he wanted to marry Cherie?
(a) Since they were children.
(b) After their first date.
(c) When he first saw her.
(d) They day after they first slept together.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
2. What happens to Dr. Lyman?
3. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
4. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
5. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)