|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
(a) Virgil Blessing.
(b) Bo Decker.
(c) Grace Hoylard.
(d) Elma Duckworth.
2. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
(a) They go outside and walk down the road.
(b) They start to fight.
(c) They decide to call a truce.
(d) They go outside.
3. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
(b) Soda pop.
(d) Lemon soda.
4. What does Bo accuse Cherry of?
(a) Flirtin gwith the other men.
(b) Forgetting her things.
(c) Abandoning him.
(d) Lying to the others.
5. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To earn money.
(b) To raise her child.
(c) To marry her lover.
(d) To take care of her siblings.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Virgil say he doesn't ever want to marry?
2. Why does Bo decide not to follow through on his plan in regards to Cherie?
3. Which of the following best describes how Dr. Lyman feels about where he used to work and the students there?
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of Elma?
5. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)