|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman agree to play?
(b) Some accompaning music.
2. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
(a) They go outside.
(b) They decide to call a truce.
(c) They go outside and walk down the road.
(d) They start to fight.
3. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 10 p.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 12 p.m.
4. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
5. Why mistake does Dr. Lyman realize he has started upon?
(a) Flirting with too many women.
(b) Sharing too much information about himself.
(c) Taking advantage of an innocent girl.
(d) Becoming an alcoholic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character appears to be lonely looking for sexual and emotional comfort?
2. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
3. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
4. What does Elma ask Dr. Lyman to do?
5. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)