|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
(a) His innocent nature.
(b) His need for approval.
(c) His lack of intelligence.
(d) His possessiveness of Cherie.
2. Where does Bo talk to Virgil about taking Cherie?
(a) Back to the ranch.
(b) To the bus to wait in the cold.
(c) To Las Vegas.
(d) To the Justice of the Peace.
3. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
4. What happens to Bo when he hears Cherie singing?
(a) His passion increases.
(b) He becomes angry with VIrgil.
(c) He is frustrated and leaves.
(d) He is turned off of her.
5. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character appears to be lonely looking for sexual and emotional comfort?
2. Who does Cherie talk to about Bo?
3. What does Bo accuse Cherry of?
4. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
5. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)