|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
(c) Old friends.
2. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
(a) So many people talking at once.
(b) The cold weather.
(c) A woman turning him down.
(d) Food as bad as this is.
3. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
(a) Elma Duckworth.
(c) Wilma Masters.
(d) Grace Hoylard.
4. What do Virgil and Bo talk about that Virgil hopes will distract Bo?
(a) What to do next.
(b) Being lonely.
(c) How pretty Cherie is.
(d) About the weather.
5. What is Cherie doing as Act II opens?
(a) Reading a magazine.
(c) Playing his guitar.
(d) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elma say about the dress she will wear to the symphony?
2. Which character returns in this act at the end?
3. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
4. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
5. What was Cherie planning on doing when the cowboy took her?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)