|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
(a) Remembering things.
(b) Keeping a job.
(c) Living without alcohol.
(d) Traveling by food.
2. Who intervenes in the fight between Cherie and Bo?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
3. Which character appears to be lonely looking for sexual and emotional comfort?
4. What is Elma's reaction to Dr. Lyman's thoughts about love?
(a) She thinks he is crazy.
(b) She finds his thoughts irrational.
(c) She thinks he is right.
(d) She doesn't understand him.
5. What do Elma and Dr. Lyman do to keep in the spirit of the night?
(a) To go off somewhere and be alone.
(b) To prepare their own song.
(c) Act out the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet.
(d) To take a seat and be a good audience.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how old is Virgil?
2. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
3. Which of the following describes Virgil's feelings for Bo?
4. What is the Blue Dragon?
5. What information does Virgil tell Cherie that shocks her?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)