|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
(a) Reading a magazine.
(c) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(d) Playing on a guitar.
2. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
(a) Bo took her onto a different bus.
(b) Bo tore up the ticket she bought.
(c) Bo cried and begged her to come with him.
(d) Bo came up and bought her a ticket.
3. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
(a) Virgil Blessing.
(b) Bo Decker.
(c) Grace Hoylard.
(d) Elma Duckworth.
4. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
(a) There is no alcohol on the bus.
(b) They are still in Kansas.
(c) That he fell asleep.
(d) That he can't find the bus driver.
5. What happens to Bo after the slap?
(a) He drags Cherie to the bus.
(b) He walks out.
(c) He becomes aggressive.
(d) He demands she marry him immediately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
2. What does Bo have around his neck?
3. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
4. How does Cherie react to the news Virgil shares about Bo?
5. Which of the following best describes Dr. Lyman's life?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)