|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
2. Which character returns in this act at the end?
3. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
4. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To marry her lover.
(b) To take care of her siblings.
(c) To earn money.
(d) To raise her child.
5. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
(a) Old friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
2. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
3. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
4. How does Cherie react to the news Virgil shares about Bo?
5. What does Dr. Lyman think it is no longer possible for people to give enough for?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)