|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Virgil doing as Act II opens?
(a) Reading a magazine.
(b) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(c) Playing his guitar.
2. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
3. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
4. Why won't the bus be able to travel?
(a) The passengers are late.
(b) It doesn't have a spare tire.
(c) The roads are blocked.
(d) There was a large accident.
5. Why does Virgil say he doesn't ever want to marry?
(a) He doesn't want to give up his independence.
(b) He doesn't have time to worry about a woman.
(c) He likes to explore many women.
(d) He does not like women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma that people have unrealistic expectations of?
2. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
3. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
4. Why does Dr. Lyman get progressively drunker?
5. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)