|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
2. Why can't Dr. Lyman carry off his plans with Elma?
(a) He is interrupted by others.
(b) He cannot remember his part.
(c) He is distracted by the other events around him.
(d) He is too drunk.
3. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
(a) Gilded sandals.
(b) Sequin and net dress.
(c) Southern accent.
(d) Dark brown hair.
4. What decision did Cherie make when she was afraid of what Bo might do?
(a) To surprise Bo with a bus ticket.
(b) To head to Montana first.
(c) To hide from Bo.
(d) To go and live with a friend.
5. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
(a) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(b) Reading a magazine.
(d) Playing on a guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
2. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
3. What profession does Cherie claim to have?
4. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
5. Who does Cherie talk to about Bo?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)