|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
(a) Late 40s, early 50s.
(b) Late 20s, early 30s.
(c) Late teens, early 20s.
(d) Late 30s, early 40s.
2. Which of the following best describes how Dr. Lyman feels about where he used to work and the students there?
3. What is Elma's reaction to Dr. Lyman's thoughts about love?
(a) She thinks he is crazy.
(b) She doesn't understand him.
(c) She thinks he is right.
(d) She finds his thoughts irrational.
4. Why can't Dr. Lyman carry off his plans with Elma?
(a) He cannot remember his part.
(b) He is interrupted by others.
(c) He is distracted by the other events around him.
(d) He is too drunk.
5. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Carl flirt with?
2. What time of day is it as the play opens?
3. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
4. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
5. Why won't the bus be able to travel?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)