|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why mistake does Dr. Lyman realize he has started upon?
(a) Sharing too much information about himself.
(b) Becoming an alcoholic.
(c) Flirting with too many women.
(d) Taking advantage of an innocent girl.
2. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
(c) Dr. Lyman.
3. What city is the restaurant near?
4. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
(a) So they can get some food.
(b) So they know what is going on.
(c) So they can hear the local news.
(d) So they don't freeze.
5. What happens to Bo when he hears Cherie singing?
(a) He becomes angry with VIrgil.
(b) He is turned off of her.
(c) He is frustrated and leaves.
(d) His passion increases.
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Virgil tell Cherie that shocks her?
2. What is the Blue Dragon?
3. Which character is unstable and depressed?
4. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
5. Why does Virgil say he doesn't ever want to marry?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)