|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the setting for this play?
(a) On a ranch.
(b) Various locations.
(c) Bus stop.
2. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
3. What happens to Bo after the slap?
(a) He drags Cherie to the bus.
(b) He becomes aggressive.
(c) He demands she marry him immediately.
(d) He walks out.
4. What do Virgil and Bo talk about that Virgil hopes will distract Bo?
(a) What to do next.
(b) Being lonely.
(c) About the weather.
(d) How pretty Cherie is.
5. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
(a) Embrace her.
(b) Take her out of the restaurant.
(c) Take her onto the bus.
(d) Talk to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
2. What happens to Bo when he hears Cherie singing?
3. What did Bo or Virgil do that Will wants them to fix?
4. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
5. Who does Carl flirt with?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)