|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elma say about the dress she will wear to the symphony?
(a) She will wear black.
(b) She isn't sure which one she will pick.
(c) She will look very pretty in it.
(d) She will surprise him with it.
2. What does Virgil ask from Cherie in order to keep playing?
(a) That she sit closer to him.
(b) That they accompany him.
(c) That she bring him a drink.
(d) That she will sing.
3. What do Elma and Dr. Lyman do to keep in the spirit of the night?
(a) To prepare their own song.
(b) To go off somewhere and be alone.
(c) To take a seat and be a good audience.
(d) Act out the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet.
4. What happens to Bo when he hears Cherie singing?
(a) He becomes angry with VIrgil.
(b) His passion increases.
(c) He is frustrated and leaves.
(d) He is turned off of her.
5. What decision did Cherie make when she was afraid of what Bo might do?
(a) To hide from Bo.
(b) To head to Montana first.
(c) To go and live with a friend.
(d) To surprise Bo with a bus ticket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bo have around his neck?
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
3. What month is it when Act I opens?
4. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
5. What happens to Dr. Lyman?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)