|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will do to Bo at the end of the fight?
(a) Will drags Bo off to the jail.
(b) Will puts handcuffs on Bo.
(c) Will slams Bo into a table.
(d) Will punches Bo and knocks him out.
2. What does Dr. Lyman agree to play?
(b) Some accompaning music.
3. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
4. What advice does Grace give Elma?
(a) To go and use her apartment.
(b) Do not meet Dr. Lyman in Topeka.
(c) To try and sober Dr. Lyman up.
(d) To take Dr. Lyman out to the bus.
5. Why does Virgil say he doesn't ever want to marry?
(a) He doesn't want to give up his independence.
(b) He likes to explore many women.
(c) He doesn't have time to worry about a woman.
(d) He does not like women.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
2. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
3. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
4. What happens to Dr. Lyman?
5. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)