|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Cherie talk to about Bo?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
(a) Late teens, early 20s.
(b) Late 40s, early 50s.
(c) Late 30s, early 40s.
(d) Late 20s, early 30s.
3. Why does Virgil say he doesn't ever want to marry?
(a) He does not like women.
(b) He doesn't want to give up his independence.
(c) He doesn't have time to worry about a woman.
(d) He likes to explore many women.
4. What does Elma say about the dress she will wear to the symphony?
(a) She will look very pretty in it.
(b) She will surprise him with it.
(c) She isn't sure which one she will pick.
(d) She will wear black.
5. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
2. How does Cherie react to the news Virgil shares about Bo?
3. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
4. What does Dr. Lyman think it is no longer possible for people to give enough for?
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of Elma?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)