|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Dr. Lyman's life?
2. What does Virgil tell Bo he needs to do if he wants Cherie to talk to him?
(a) Back away from her.
(b) Sing a song with her.
(c) Show her some freedom.
(d) Show his tender side.
3. How does Virgil feel about the decision he made to never marry?
(a) He is frustrated by it.
(b) He regrets it.
(c) He is glad he made it.
(d) He is relieved by it.
4. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
(a) Telephone lines are down.
(b) Road workers are coming for coffee and food.
(c) There was an accident on Virgil's ranch.
(d) The bus is not coming.
5. What decision did Cherie make when she was afraid of what Bo might do?
(a) To head to Montana first.
(b) To surprise Bo with a bus ticket.
(c) To go and live with a friend.
(d) To hide from Bo.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
2. Who does Carl flirt with?
3. Why does Virgil say he doesn't ever want to marry?
4. What is Cherie doing as Act II opens?
5. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)