|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
(a) Soda pop.
(c) Lemon soda.
2. How does Cherie react to the news Virgil shares about Bo?
(a) She begins to cry.
(b) She does not believe Virgil.
(c) She is taken aback by the information.
(d) She is disgusted by the information.
3. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
(b) Business of the restaurant.
(c) Ice storm.
(d) Lateness of the bus.
4. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
(a) There is no alcohol on the bus.
(b) That he can't find the bus driver.
(c) That he fell asleep.
(d) They are still in Kansas.
5. What does Elma ask Dr. Lyman to do?
(a) Talk about his views on love some more.
(b) Sing with Cherie.
(c) Play some of the guitar.
(d) Read poetry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the setting for this play?
2. Where does Grace live?
3. Why does Cherie slap Bo when she finishes singing?
4. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of Elma?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)