|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't the bus be able to travel?
(a) The passengers are late.
(b) It doesn't have a spare tire.
(c) The roads are blocked.
(d) There was a large accident.
2. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
3. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
4. What does Will go off to check?
(a) Where Carl went.
(b) Status of the food.
(c) If Bo's temper has calmed down.
(d) Road conditions.
5. What advice does Grace give Elma?
(a) Do not meet Dr. Lyman in Topeka.
(b) To try and sober Dr. Lyman up.
(c) To take Dr. Lyman out to the bus.
(d) To go and use her apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Dr. Lyman get progressively drunker?
2. What month is it when Act I opens?
3. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
4. How does Cherie feel about her situation with Bo?
5. What decade does this play occur during?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)