|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To take care of her siblings.
(b) To raise her child.
(c) To marry her lover.
(d) To earn money.
2. What does Dr. Lyman think it is no longer possible for people to give enough for?
(a) To find inner peace.
(b) To experience true love.
(c) To find happiness.
(d) To make a relationship work.
3. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
(b) Soda pop.
(c) Lemon soda.
4. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
5. Which of the following is not true about Dr. Lyman?
(a) Rhodes Scholar.
(b) Harvard graduate.
(c) Ph. D.
(d) Summa Cum Laude.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
2. What advice does Grace give Elma?
3. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
4. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
5. Why is Elma headed for Topeka?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)