|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Virgil doing as Act II opens?
(b) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(c) Reading a magazine.
(d) Playing his guitar.
2. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
(a) A celebrity.
(b) Their boss.
(c) Customers from a late movie.
(d) A bus.
3. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
(a) That he can't find the bus driver.
(b) That he fell asleep.
(c) There is no alcohol on the bus.
(d) They are still in Kansas.
4. Why does Virgil say he doesn't ever want to marry?
(a) He doesn't have time to worry about a woman.
(b) He doesn't want to give up his independence.
(c) He does not like women.
(d) He likes to explore many women.
5. Where does Carl say he is going?
(a) For a walk.
(b) To Grace's apartment.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To wait on the bus.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the driver of the bus?
2. What does Elma say about the dress she will wear to the symphony?
3. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
4. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
5. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)