|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elma say about the dress she will wear to the symphony?
(a) She isn't sure which one she will pick.
(b) She will surprise him with it.
(c) She will wear black.
(d) She will look very pretty in it.
2. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
(a) Southern accent.
(b) Sequin and net dress.
(c) Gilded sandals.
(d) Dark brown hair.
3. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma about their plans?
(a) To meet him in the morning.
(b) Not to tell anyone else.
(c) To let him break the news to the others.
(d) To ride with him tonight.
4. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
5. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 10 p.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 12 p.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character returns in this act at the end?
2. What information does Virgil tell Cherie that shocks her?
3. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
4. What is Virgil doing as Act II opens?
5. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)