|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
(a) Southern accent.
(b) Sequin and net dress.
(c) Dark brown hair.
(d) Gilded sandals.
2. About how long after Act I did Act II occur?
(a) An hour.
(b) A few minutes.
(c) A day.
(d) A week.
3. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
(a) Elma Duckworth.
(b) Dr. Gerald Lyman.
(d) Will Masters.
4. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
5. Where does Bo talk to Virgil about taking Cherie?
(a) To Las Vegas.
(b) To the Justice of the Peace.
(c) To the bus to wait in the cold.
(d) Back to the ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
2. Why does Virgil say he doesn't ever want to marry?
3. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
4. Which of the following describes Virgil's feelings for Bo?
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)