|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cherie slap Bo when she finishes singing?
(a) He doesn't clap at the end.
(b) He talked during her song.
(c) He didn't hear her sing.
(d) He walks out of the restaraunt.
2. Which of the following best describes how Dr. Lyman feels about where he used to work and the students there?
3. What happens to Bo after the slap?
(a) He drags Cherie to the bus.
(b) He becomes aggressive.
(c) He walks out.
(d) He demands she marry him immediately.
4. Why does Virgil say he doesn't ever want to marry?
(a) He likes to explore many women.
(b) He doesn't have time to worry about a woman.
(c) He does not like women.
(d) He doesn't want to give up his independence.
5. Where is Dr. Lyman heading?
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) San Diego.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
2. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
3. Which of the following best describes Dr. Lyman's life?
4. Which character is unstable and depressed?
5. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)