|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Virgil tell Bo he needs to do if he wants Cherie to talk to him?
(a) Show her some freedom.
(b) Sing a song with her.
(c) Show his tender side.
(d) Back away from her.
2. About how long after Act I did Act II occur?
(a) A few minutes.
(b) An hour.
(c) A week.
(d) A day.
3. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
(c) Hiding place.
4. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
(a) Talk to her.
(b) Embrace her.
(c) Take her out of the restaurant.
(d) Take her onto the bus.
5. What was Cherie planning on doing when the cowboy took her?
(a) Leave to take a new job.
(b) Go to visit her siblings.
(c) Go home.
(d) Go away somewhere.
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
2. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
3. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
4. Where does Grace live?
5. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)