|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Blue Dragon?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A nightclub.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) A tattoo parlor.
2. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
(a) Elma Duckworth.
(b) Will Masters.
(c) Dr. Gerald Lyman.
3. What month is it when Act I opens?
4. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
(a) Lateness of the bus.
(b) Business of the restaurant.
(d) Ice storm.
5. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
2. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
3. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
4. Where is the setting for this play?
5. What was Cherie planning on doing when the cowboy took her?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)