|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To marry her lover.
(b) To earn money.
(c) To raise her child.
(d) To take care of her siblings.
2. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
3. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
(a) Elma Duckworth.
(b) Bo Decker.
(c) Virgil Blessing.
(d) Grace Hoylard.
4. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
(a) Cherie is staying at the restaurant.
(b) Cherie is in love with Will.
(c) Cherie said she was kidnapped.
(d) Cherie doesn't love him.
5. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
2. Where is the setting for this play?
3. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
4. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
5. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)