|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
2. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
(a) Elma Duckworth.
(c) Dr. Gerald Lyman.
(d) Will Masters.
3. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To earn money.
(b) To marry her lover.
(c) To take care of her siblings.
(d) To raise her child.
4. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
5. Where does Carl say he is going?
(a) To the movies.
(b) To wait on the bus.
(c) For a walk.
(d) To Grace's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
2. What month is it when Act I opens?
3. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
4. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
5. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)