|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
(a) Elma Duckworth.
(b) Bo Decker.
(c) Grace Hoylard.
(d) Virgil Blessing.
2. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
3. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
(a) Ice storm.
(b) Business of the restaurant.
(d) Lateness of the bus.
4. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
(a) Gilded sandals.
(b) Dark brown hair.
(c) Sequin and net dress.
(d) Southern accent.
5. Where does Grace live?
(a) Down the street from the restaurant.
(b) Above the restaurant.
(c) Behind the restaurant.
(d) Next door to the restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is about twenty-years-old and female?
2. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
3. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
4. In what state does this play take place?
5. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)