|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
(a) Sequin and net dress.
(b) Dark brown hair.
(c) Southern accent.
(d) Gilded sandals.
2. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
(a) Grace Hoylard.
(b) Wilma Masters.
(d) Elma Duckworth.
3. What was Cherie planning on doing when the cowboy took her?
(a) Go to visit her siblings.
(b) Leave to take a new job.
(c) Go home.
(d) Go away somewhere.
4. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
(b) The bus ride.
(c) His wives.
(d) The restaurant.
5. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
(a) He was a rancher previously.
(b) He is a counselor.
(c) He is a religious man.
(d) He has previously been married.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
2. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
3. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
4. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
5. What is the Blue Dragon?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)