|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
(a) Sequin and net dress.
(b) Gilded sandals.
(c) Southern accent.
(d) Dark brown hair.
2. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
(a) Stay away from home for days.
(b) Ignore her opinions and thoughts.
(c) Make passes at many other women.
(d) Physically abuse her.
3. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
4. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
5. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
(a) His wives.
(b) The bus ride.
(d) The restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
2. Where does Carl say he is going?
3. What city is the restaurant near?
4. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
5. Where does Grace live?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)