|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
2. Where is the setting for this play?
(a) Bus stop.
(b) Various locations.
(d) On a ranch.
3. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
(a) A piece of key lime pie.
(b) Quart of milk.
(c) Potato salad.
(d) Ham and eggs.
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
(a) Late 30s, early 40s.
(b) Late teens, early 20s.
(c) Late 20s, early 30s.
(d) Late 40s, early 50s.
5. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
(a) He has previously been married.
(b) He is a religious man.
(c) He was a rancher previously.
(d) He is a counselor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
2. Where does Grace live?
3. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
4. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
5. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)