|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
(a) Late teens, early 20s.
(b) Late 30s, early 40s.
(c) Late 40s, early 50s.
(d) Late 20s, early 30s.
2. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
(a) He has previously been married.
(b) He is a counselor.
(c) He is a religious man.
(d) He was a rancher previously.
3. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
(a) He storms out of the restaurant.
(b) He argues.
(c) He tries to soothe him.
(d) He concedes.
4. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
(a) Customers from a late movie.
(b) Their boss.
(c) A bus.
(d) A celebrity.
5. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
2. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
3. Where is the setting for this play?
4. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
5. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)