|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
(a) He has previously been married.
(b) He is a counselor.
(c) He was a rancher previously.
(d) He is a religious man.
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of Elma?
(a) Has a southern accent.
(b) Married to a man who wanders.
(c) Carries a large straw suitcase.
(d) Good student.
3. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
4. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To earn money.
(b) To raise her child.
(c) To marry her lover.
(d) To take care of her siblings.
5. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
(a) Grace Hoylard.
(b) Elma Duckworth.
(d) Wilma Masters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
2. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
3. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
4. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
5. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)