|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Carl flirt with?
2. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 1 a.m.
(b) 12 p.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
3. Where does Carl say he is going?
(a) For a walk.
(b) To wait on the bus.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To Grace's apartment.
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
(a) Late 40s, early 50s.
(b) Late 20s, early 30s.
(c) Late teens, early 20s.
(d) Late 30s, early 40s.
5. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
(a) His wives.
(b) The bus ride.
(d) The restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
2. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
3. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
4. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
5. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)