|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
2. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
(a) Telephone lines are down.
(b) Road workers are coming for coffee and food.
(c) The bus is not coming.
(d) There was an accident on Virgil's ranch.
3. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
(a) Will Masters.
(c) Dr. Gerald Lyman.
(d) Elma Duckworth.
4. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
5. What profession does Cherie claim to have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
2. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
3. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
4. Where does Carl say he is going?
5. Which of the following characters is the driver of the bus?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)