|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
2. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
(a) Telephone lines are down.
(b) Road workers are coming for coffee and food.
(c) The bus is not coming.
(d) There was an accident on Virgil's ranch.
3. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
(a) That he fell asleep.
(b) That he can't find the bus driver.
(c) There is no alcohol on the bus.
(d) They are still in Kansas.
4. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
5. Why won't the bus be able to travel?
(a) The roads are blocked.
(b) There was a large accident.
(c) The passengers are late.
(d) It doesn't have a spare tire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
2. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
3. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
4. Which character is about twenty-years-old and female?
5. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)