|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
(a) Ignore her opinions and thoughts.
(b) Stay away from home for days.
(c) Physically abuse her.
(d) Make passes at many other women.
2. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
(c) Lemon soda.
(d) Soda pop.
3. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
4. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
(a) Elma Duckworth.
(c) Will Masters.
(d) Dr. Gerald Lyman.
5. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
2. Why won't the bus be able to travel?
3. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
4. In what state does this play take place?
5. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)