|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of Elma?
(a) Married to a man who wanders.
(b) Carries a large straw suitcase.
(c) Has a southern accent.
(d) Good student.
2. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
3. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To earn money.
(b) To marry her lover.
(c) To raise her child.
(d) To take care of her siblings.
4. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
5. Where does Carl say he is going?
(a) For a walk.
(b) To the movies.
(c) To wait on the bus.
(d) To Grace's apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
2. What decade does this play occur during?
3. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
5. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)