|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
2. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To earn money.
(b) To take care of her siblings.
(c) To raise her child.
(d) To marry her lover.
3. Where is the setting for this play?
(a) Bus stop.
(c) On a ranch.
(d) Various locations.
4. Who does Carl flirt with?
5. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
(b) Hiding place.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is about twenty-years-old and female?
2. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
3. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
4. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
5. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)