|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what state does this play take place?
2. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
(b) Elma Duckworth.
(c) Dr. Gerald Lyman.
(d) Will Masters.
3. What was Cherie planning on doing when the cowboy took her?
(a) Go home.
(b) Go away somewhere.
(c) Go to visit her siblings.
(d) Leave to take a new job.
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
(a) Late teens, early 20s.
(b) Late 30s, early 40s.
(c) Late 40s, early 50s.
(d) Late 20s, early 30s.
5. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of Elma?
2. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
3. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
4. What profession does Cherie claim to have?
5. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)