|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of Elma?
(a) Has a southern accent.
(b) Good student.
(c) Carries a large straw suitcase.
(d) Married to a man who wanders.
2. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
3. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 10 p.m.
(c) 5 a.m.
(d) 1 a.m.
4. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
5. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
(a) There is no alcohol on the bus.
(b) That he fell asleep.
(c) They are still in Kansas.
(d) That he can't find the bus driver.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
2. What profession does Cherie claim to have?
3. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
4. What month is it when Act I opens?
5. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)