|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Bo tell Cherie he was taking her away to?
2. About how much time has passed since the beginning of the play at the beginning of Act III?
(a) One day.
(b) Eight hours.
(c) Four hours.
(d) Two hours.
3. What time is Virgil's bus?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) 12 p.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
4. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To earn money.
(b) To take care of her siblings.
(c) To raise her child.
(d) To marry her lover.
5. What do Bo and Will do before Bo boards the bus?
(a) Shake hands.
(c) Pat each other on the back.
(d) Talk about Cherie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Dr. Lyman feels about where he used to work and the students there?
2. Why is Elma headed for Topeka?
3. Where does Dr. Lyman decide to continue to go toward?
4. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
5. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)