|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Dr. Lyman?
(a) He falls asleep on a bench.
(b) He goes back to the bus.
(c) He goes across the street.
(d) He passes out on the floor.
2. What does Cherie say this time when Bo asks her to marry him?
(a) She says no.
(b) She says she will think about it.
(c) She says he is not gentle enough.
(d) She agrees.
3. Why can't Bo's spirits be lifted after he apologizes to Cherie?
(a) He won't talk to anyone.
(b) He wants to go home.
(c) He knows he is in trouble.
(d) He still wants her.
4. What happens to Bo after the slap?
(a) He demands she marry him immediately.
(b) He drags Cherie to the bus.
(c) He walks out.
(d) He becomes aggressive.
5. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
(a) Quart of milk.
(b) Potato salad.
(c) A piece of key lime pie.
(d) Ham and eggs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
2. Which character shows that he is a gentleman?
3. What time is Virgil's bus?
4. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
5. How does Bo characterize his idea to give Cherie some money to get her back home?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)