|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
(a) They are still in Kansas.
(b) That he can't find the bus driver.
(c) There is no alcohol on the bus.
(d) That he fell asleep.
2. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
(a) Cherie is staying at the restaurant.
(b) Cherie doesn't love him.
(c) Cherie said she was kidnapped.
(d) Cherie is in love with Will.
3. What does Will ask Bo?
(a) If he understands what he did wrong.
(b) If he has followed orders.
(c) If he learned a lesson.
(d) If he wants to leave.
4. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
(a) He finds it uncomfortable.
(b) He is angered by it.
(c) He is frustrated.
(d) He finds it reassuring.
5. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
(a) Playing on his guitar.
(b) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(c) Reading a magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
2. What does Cherie come over to tell Bo?
3. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
4. Which character goes out to help Carl with the bus?
5. What does Cherie ask Bo before he kisses her?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)