|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is Virgil's bus?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 12 p.m.
2. What is Elma's reaction to Dr. Lyman's thoughts about love?
(a) She finds his thoughts irrational.
(b) She thinks he is right.
(c) She thinks he is crazy.
(d) She doesn't understand him.
3. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
(a) Bo cried and begged her to come with him.
(b) Bo tore up the ticket she bought.
(c) Bo came up and bought her a ticket.
(d) Bo took her onto a different bus.
4. What does Carl tell Grace about Dr. Lyman?
(a) He was suspected of killing a woman.
(b) He is an alcoholic.
(c) He never keeps his promises.
(d) He got in trouble for being involved with young girls.
5. What does Virgil tell Bo he needs to do if he wants Cherie to talk to him?
(a) Back away from her.
(b) Show her some freedom.
(c) Sing a song with her.
(d) Show his tender side.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Blue Dragon?
2. What was Cherie planning on doing when the cowboy took her?
3. What does Bo accuse Cherry of?
4. What does Cherie ask Bo before he kisses her?
5. Where does Bo talk to Virgil about taking Cherie?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)