|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bo react to Virgil's announcement?
(a) He wants to go with Virgil.
(b) He insists Virgil come with them.
(c) He gets very angry with Virgil.
(d) He is very sad.
2. Who intervenes in the fight between Cherie and Bo?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
3. Act III begins on which kind of tone?
4. Which of the following best describes how the play ends?
(a) On a confusing note.
(b) On a sad note.
(c) On both a happy and sad note.
(d) On a happy note.
5. What decision did Cherie make when she was afraid of what Bo might do?
(a) To go and live with a friend.
(b) To surprise Bo with a bus ticket.
(c) To head to Montana first.
(d) To hide from Bo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
2. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
3. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
4. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
5. What does Carl tell Grace about Dr. Lyman?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)