|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Grace and Carl doing before he has to go out to the bus?
2. Which of the following best describes how the play ends?
(a) On both a happy and sad note.
(b) On a happy note.
(c) On a confusing note.
(d) On a sad note.
3. What does Cherie ask of Virgil?
(a) To rethink his decision.
(b) To come and visit them.
(c) To please come with them.
(d) To continue to be Bo's friend.
4. What does Bo have around his neck?
(c) Gun sling.
5. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
(a) Quart of milk.
(b) Potato salad.
(c) Ham and eggs.
(d) A piece of key lime pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
2. What does Virgil tell Bo he needs to do if he wants Cherie to talk to him?
3. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
4. What is Elma's reaction to Dr. Lyman's thoughts about love?
5. How does Elma react to what Grace told her?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)