|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cherie slap Bo when she finishes singing?
(a) He doesn't clap at the end.
(b) He talked during her song.
(c) He walks out of the restaraunt.
(d) He didn't hear her sing.
2. Where does Dr. Lyman decide to continue to go toward?
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) San Francisco.
3. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
4. Why can't Dr. Lyman carry off his plans with Elma?
(a) He is too drunk.
(b) He cannot remember his part.
(c) He is distracted by the other events around him.
(d) He is interrupted by others.
5. Which character is unstable and depressed?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
2. What is Cherie doing as Act II opens?
3. What did Virgil lose that would be most important to him?
4. How does Cherie react to the news Virgil shares about Bo?
5. How does Cherie feel about her situation with Bo?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)