|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Dr. Lyman heading?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) San Diego.
2. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
(a) Make passes at many other women.
(b) Physically abuse her.
(c) Ignore her opinions and thoughts.
(d) Stay away from home for days.
3. What is Cherie doing as Act II opens?
(a) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(b) Playing his guitar.
(d) Reading a magazine.
4. What did Virgil lose that would be most important to him?
(a) A job.
(b) A home.
(c) A friend.
(d) A wife.
5. What does Bo say to Grace and Elma?
(a) He apologizes.
(b) He asks them to talk to Will for him.
(c) He asks for their help.
(d) He asks them to listen to his side of the story.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
2. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
3. How does Bo describe himself with women?
4. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
5. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)