|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Elma ask Dr. Lyman to do?
(a) Play some of the guitar.
(b) Read poetry.
(c) Sing with Cherie.
(d) Talk about his views on love some more.
2. What does Will announce as he comes back into the restaurant?
(a) That the blizzard is getting worse.
(b) That he has to take Bo to jail.
(c) That the highway will soon be clear.
(d) That he doesn't know what to do about Cherie.
3. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
(a) Late 20s, early 30s.
(b) Late 30s, early 40s.
(c) Late 40s, early 50s.
(d) Late teens, early 20s.
5. What happens to Bo when he hears Cherie singing?
(a) His passion increases.
(b) He is frustrated and leaves.
(c) He becomes angry with VIrgil.
(d) He is turned off of her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character is unstable and depressed?
2. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
3. Where is everyone as Act III opens?
4. What does Virgil beg Cherie about?
5. What does Will ask Bo?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)