|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Will ask Bo?
(a) If he wants to leave.
(b) If he understands what he did wrong.
(c) If he learned a lesson.
(d) If he has followed orders.
2. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma that people have unrealistic expectations of?
3. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
4. How many days does this play take place during?
5. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
(a) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(b) Playing on his guitar.
(c) Reading a magazine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Act II take place?
2. What does Virgil ask Grace?
3. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
5. What are Grace and Carl discussing as Act III opens?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)