|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Cherie want to feel by whomever she decides to marry?
2. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
(a) They decide to call a truce.
(b) They go outside.
(c) They go outside and walk down the road.
(d) They start to fight.
3. What does Will go off to check?
(a) Where Carl went.
(b) Road conditions.
(c) Status of the food.
(d) If Bo's temper has calmed down.
4. Why does Dr. Lyman get progressively drunker?
(a) He wants to leave the state.
(b) He feels guilty longing for Elma.
(c) He has nothing else to do.
(d) He hates to watch people fight.
5. Where is Dr. Lyman heading?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Las Vegas.
(c) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
2. Which of the following best describes how Dr. Lyman feels about where he used to work and the students there?
3. About how much time has passed since the beginning of the play at the beginning of Act III?
4. Where does Dr. Lyman decide to continue to go toward?
5. Which of the following best describes Dr. Lyman's life?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)