|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character appears to be lonely looking for sexual and emotional comfort?
2. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
(a) There was an accident on Virgil's ranch.
(b) The bus is not coming.
(c) Road workers are coming for coffee and food.
(d) Telephone lines are down.
3. Which character is sweeping at the beginning of Act III?
4. What does Bo say to Grace and Elma?
(a) He apologizes.
(b) He asks for their help.
(c) He asks them to listen to his side of the story.
(d) He asks them to talk to Will for him.
5. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
(a) With cheese.
(b) Served on individual places.
(d) Well done
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will do to Bo at the end of the fight?
2. What does Dr. Lyman do that he considers the right thing to do?
3. Where does Dr. Lyman want Elma to take him in Topeka?
4. Who leaves the cafe to go across the road?
5. About how much time has passed since the beginning of the play at the beginning of Act III?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)