|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elma's reaction to Dr. Lyman's thoughts about love?
(a) She thinks he is crazy.
(b) She finds his thoughts irrational.
(c) She doesn't understand him.
(d) She thinks he is right.
2. Which of the following best describes how Virgil is feeling at the end of this play?
3. What is Cherie doing as Act II opens?
(a) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(b) Playing his guitar.
(c) Reading a magazine.
4. What does Grace tell Elma about?
(a) That Virgil wants her.
(b) Her encounter with Carl.
(c) A secret about Will.
(d) Dr. Lyman's past.
5. What does Virgil ask Grace?
(a) If he can wait in the cafe for his bus.
(b) If she will come with him to Albuquerque.
(c) If he can go with her to his room.
(d) If he can play his guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. About how long after Act I did Act II occur?
2. Why does Cherie get annoyed with Bo when he tries to be nicer to her?
3. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
4. Which of the following characters is the driver of the bus?
5. What time of day is it as the play opens?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)