|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What profession does Cherie claim to have?
2. What time is Virgil's bus?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 12 p.m.
(d) 10 a.m.
3. What does Carl do with Grace right before he leaves?
(a) He flirts.
(b) He kisses her.
(c) He tells her he can't wait until next time.
(d) He passes her a letter.
4. What does Will encourage Bo to do?
(a) To leave without Cherie.
(b) Buy Cherie a ticket back home.
(c) To wait for the next bus.
(d) Apologize to Cherie.
5. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
(a) So they can hear the local news.
(b) So they know what is going on.
(c) So they don't freeze.
(d) So they can get some food.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Carl doing when Dr. Lyman wakes up?
2. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
3. Where is everyone as Act III opens?
4. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
5. What month is it when Act I opens?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)