|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
(a) Potato salad.
(b) A piece of key lime pie.
(c) Quart of milk.
(d) Ham and eggs.
2. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
3. What does Will ask Bo?
(a) If he has followed orders.
(b) If he learned a lesson.
(c) If he understands what he did wrong.
(d) If he wants to leave.
4. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
(a) The restaurant.
(b) The bus ride.
(c) His wives.
5. Where is everyone as Act III opens?
(a) In the restaurant.
(b) All different places.
(c) Outside by the bus.
(d) Looking at the road.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bo decide not to follow through on his plan in regards to Cherie?
2. What time is Virgil's bus?
3. What does Cherie come over to tell Bo?
4. What does Will tell Bo what he did was for?
5. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)