|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character shows that he is a gentleman?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
2. What does Will go off to check?
(a) Status of the food.
(b) Road conditions.
(c) If Bo's temper has calmed down.
(d) Where Carl went.
3. Why does Cherie get annoyed with Bo when he tries to be nicer to her?
(a) He criticizes her performance.
(b) He yells at her for not listening.
(c) He doesn't listen to her and keeps talking.
(d) He is talking while Virgil is playing the guitar.
4. How does Bo respond when asked if he followed orders?
(a) He says he tried.
(b) He says he wants to but it is too hard.
(c) He says he has.
(d) He says he has not.
5. Where is the setting for this play?
(a) On a ranch.
(b) Bus stop.
(d) Various locations.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
2. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
3. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
4. What do Bo and Will do before Bo boards the bus?
5. How does Cherie feel when Bo shares that information with her?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)