|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Blue Dragon?
(a) A tattoo parlor.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A boarding house.
(d) A nightclub.
2. What do Virgil and Bo talk about that Virgil hopes will distract Bo?
(a) Being lonely.
(b) What to do next.
(c) How pretty Cherie is.
(d) About the weather.
3. Which of the following describes Virgil's feelings for Bo?
4. How does Cherie feel when Bo shares that information with her?
(a) She is frightened.
(b) She is relieved.
(c) She is touched.
(d) She is angry.
5. What does Virgil announce?
(a) He doesn't like riding the bus.
(b) He will not be going to Montana.
(c) He cannot trust Cherie anymore.
(d) He is in love with a woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is an accurate description of Elma?
2. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
3. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma that people have unrealistic expectations of?
4. What does Elma ask Dr. Lyman to do?
5. Which word describes how Bo and Cherie's apology goes?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)