|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how old is Virgil?
2. Which character goes out to help Carl with the bus?
3. Which of the following is an accurate description of Elma?
(a) Carries a large straw suitcase.
(b) Married to a man who wanders.
(c) Good student.
(d) Has a southern accent.
4. Why does Dr. Lyman get progressively drunker?
(a) He hates to watch people fight.
(b) He has nothing else to do.
(c) He wants to leave the state.
(d) He feels guilty longing for Elma.
5. Why does Cherie slap Bo when she finishes singing?
(a) He didn't hear her sing.
(b) He doesn't clap at the end.
(c) He talked during her song.
(d) He walks out of the restaraunt.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
2. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
3. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
4. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
5. Where is the setting for this play?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)