|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
(b) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(c) Reading a magazine.
(d) Playing on a guitar.
2. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
(a) Served on individual places.
(c) Well done
(d) With cheese.
3. What does Elma ask Dr. Lyman to do?
(a) Play some of the guitar.
(b) Talk about his views on love some more.
(c) Sing with Cherie.
(d) Read poetry.
4. What does Virgil beg Cherie about?
(a) Not to press charges about Bo.
(b) To stay away from Will.
(c) To listen to what Bo has to say.
(d) To take a minute and think about her situation.
5. What does Dr. Lyman agree to play?
(d) Some accompaning music.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elma say about the dress she will wear to the symphony?
2. About how long after Act I did Act II occur?
3. Which of the following best describes how Dr. Lyman feels about where he used to work and the students there?
4. What happens to Bo when he hears Cherie singing?
5. Who does Carl flirt with?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)