|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
(a) Take her out of the restaurant.
(b) Talk to her.
(c) Take her onto the bus.
(d) Embrace her.
2. Which character shows that he is a gentleman?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
3. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
(b) Hiding place.
4. How does Cherie want to feel by whomever she decides to marry?
5. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
(a) He is angered by it.
(b) He is frustrated.
(c) He finds it reassuring.
(d) He finds it uncomfortable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
2. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
3. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
4. Why does Bo decide not to follow through on his plan in regards to Cherie?
5. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)