|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
(a) To raise her child.
(b) To marry her lover.
(c) To earn money.
(d) To take care of her siblings.
2. Why does Virgil say he doesn't ever want to marry?
(a) He does not like women.
(b) He likes to explore many women.
(c) He doesn't have time to worry about a woman.
(d) He doesn't want to give up his independence.
3. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
(a) He argues.
(b) He tries to soothe him.
(c) He concedes.
(d) He storms out of the restaurant.
4. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
(a) Bo tore up the ticket she bought.
(b) Bo took her onto a different bus.
(c) Bo cried and begged her to come with him.
(d) Bo came up and bought her a ticket.
5. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
(a) Where the nearest hotel is.
(b) If she can hide somewhere.
(c) What they think of her outfit.
(d) If they will give her money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Bo or Virgil do that Will wants them to fix?
2. What does Dr. Lyman agree to play?
3. Which of the following describes Virgil's feelings for Bo?
4. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
5. What does Bo accuse Cherry of?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)