|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
(a) His innocent nature.
(b) His need for approval.
(c) His lack of intelligence.
(d) His possessiveness of Cherie.
2. What does Dr. Lyman agree to play?
(a) Some accompaning music.
3. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
(a) With cheese.
(b) Served on individual places.
(d) Well done
4. Where does Act II take place?
(a) On the bus.
(b) Outside of the restaurant.
(c) At a new stop that the bus made.
(d) The same place as Act I.
5. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
2. What does Will go off to check?
3. Which character returns in this act at the end?
4. About how long after Act I did Act II occur?
5. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma about their plans?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)