|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elma's reaction to Dr. Lyman's thoughts about love?
(a) She doesn't understand him.
(b) She thinks he is right.
(c) She finds his thoughts irrational.
(d) She thinks he is crazy.
2. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
(b) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(c) Reading a magazine.
(d) Playing on a guitar.
3. What do Elma and Dr. Lyman do to keep in the spirit of the night?
(a) To prepare their own song.
(b) To go off somewhere and be alone.
(c) To take a seat and be a good audience.
(d) Act out the balcony scene from Romeo and Juliet.
4. Which of the following characters is the driver of the bus?
5. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
(b) Lateness of the bus.
(c) Ice storm.
(d) Business of the restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why won't the bus be able to travel?
2. Why can't Dr. Lyman carry off his plans with Elma?
3. Which of the following best describes how Dr. Lyman feels about where he used to work and the students there?
4. In what state does this play take place?
5. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)