|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Virgil doing as Act II opens?
(a) Playing his guitar.
(c) Reading a magazine.
(d) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
2. How does Cherie feel about her situation with Bo?
(a) She is confused by it.
(b) She loves him.
(c) She wants it to end.
(d) She is frustrated.
3. What does Will go off to check?
(a) Where Carl went.
(b) Status of the food.
(c) If Bo's temper has calmed down.
(d) Road conditions.
4. What does Dr. Lyman agree to play?
(a) Some accompaning music.
5. In what state does this play take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
2. Where did Bo tell Cherie he was taking her away to?
3. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
4. What does Elma say about the dress she will wear to the symphony?
5. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)