|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
(a) His need for approval.
(b) His lack of intelligence.
(c) His possessiveness of Cherie.
(d) His innocent nature.
2. What news does Will come in and share with Grace and Elma?
(a) There was an accident on Virgil's ranch.
(b) Road workers are coming for coffee and food.
(c) Telephone lines are down.
(d) The bus is not coming.
3. What happens to Bo after the slap?
(a) He drags Cherie to the bus.
(b) He walks out.
(c) He becomes aggressive.
(d) He demands she marry him immediately.
4. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
5. Why does Cherie get annoyed with Bo when he tries to be nicer to her?
(a) He is talking while Virgil is playing the guitar.
(b) He criticizes her performance.
(c) He yells at her for not listening.
(d) He doesn't listen to her and keeps talking.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state does this play take place?
2. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
3. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
4. Which of the following is an accurate description of Elma?
5. What do Virgil and Bo talk about that Virgil hopes will distract Bo?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)