|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Virgil say he doesn't ever want to marry?
(a) He doesn't want to give up his independence.
(b) He doesn't have time to worry about a woman.
(c) He likes to explore many women.
(d) He does not like women.
2. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 10 p.m.
(c) 1 a.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
3. Why does Cherie slap Bo when she finishes singing?
(a) He walks out of the restaraunt.
(b) He talked during her song.
(c) He didn't hear her sing.
(d) He doesn't clap at the end.
4. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
(a) His possessiveness of Cherie.
(b) His need for approval.
(c) His innocent nature.
(d) His lack of intelligence.
5. What month is it when Act I opens?
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Bo after the slap?
2. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma that people have unrealistic expectations of?
3. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
4. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
5. What is Virgil doing as Act II opens?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)