|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Carl say he is going?
(a) To wait on the bus.
(b) For a walk.
(c) To the movies.
(d) To Grace's apartment.
2. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
(a) Lateness of the bus.
(c) Ice storm.
(d) Business of the restaurant.
3. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
(b) Will Masters.
(c) Dr. Gerald Lyman.
(d) Elma Duckworth.
4. How does Virgil feel about the decision he made to never marry?
(a) He is frustrated by it.
(b) He is glad he made it.
(c) He regrets it.
(d) He is relieved by it.
5. Which character shows that he is a gentleman?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bo feel about Cherie and Virgil talking?
2. Where does Bo talk to Virgil about taking Cherie?
3. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
4. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
5. What is Virgil doing as Act II opens?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)