|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Bo after the slap?
(a) He becomes aggressive.
(b) He walks out.
(c) He drags Cherie to the bus.
(d) He demands she marry him immediately.
2. Why does Elma say that Will is good at taking care of people?
(a) He was a rancher previously.
(b) He has previously been married.
(c) He is a counselor.
(d) He is a religious man.
3. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
(a) Physically abuse her.
(b) Make passes at many other women.
(c) Ignore her opinions and thoughts.
(d) Stay away from home for days.
4. Why does Dr. Lyman get progressively drunker?
(a) He wants to leave the state.
(b) He has nothing else to do.
(c) He hates to watch people fight.
(d) He feels guilty longing for Elma.
5. Why does Cherie get annoyed with Bo when he tries to be nicer to her?
(a) He doesn't listen to her and keeps talking.
(b) He yells at her for not listening.
(c) He is talking while Virgil is playing the guitar.
(d) He criticizes her performance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Bo tell Cherie he was taking her away to?
2. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
3. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma that people have unrealistic expectations of?
4. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
5. What do Virgil and Bo talk about that Virgil hopes will distract Bo?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)