|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bo accuse Cherry of?
(a) Forgetting her things.
(b) Lying to the others.
(c) Flirtin gwith the other men.
(d) Abandoning him.
2. About how old is Virgil?
3. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
4. Why does Bo decide not to follow through on his plan in regards to Cherie?
(a) She is acting very different.
(b) She won't talk to him anymore.
(c) Will would stop him.
(d) He's not sure he wants to take that step.
5. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
(a) Customers from a late movie.
(b) A celebrity.
(c) A bus.
(d) Their boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
2. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
3. In what state does this play take place?
4. What happens to Bo after the slap?
5. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)