|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how old is Virgil?
2. What profession does Cherie claim to have?
3. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
(a) So they don't freeze.
(b) So they can hear the local news.
(c) So they know what is going on.
(d) So they can get some food.
4. What is Virgil doing as Act II opens?
(a) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(b) Playing his guitar.
(c) Reading a magazine.
5. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of alcohol does Dr. Lyman ask for?
2. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma that people have unrealistic expectations of?
3. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
4. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
5. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)