|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
(a) Bo cried and begged her to come with him.
(b) Bo took her onto a different bus.
(c) Bo tore up the ticket she bought.
(d) Bo came up and bought her a ticket.
2. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
3. Why does Dr. Lyman get progressively drunker?
(a) He has nothing else to do.
(b) He wants to leave the state.
(c) He feels guilty longing for Elma.
(d) He hates to watch people fight.
4. Why does Virgil say he doesn't ever want to marry?
(a) He does not like women.
(b) He doesn't have time to worry about a woman.
(c) He doesn't want to give up his independence.
(d) He likes to explore many women.
5. How does Virgil feel about the decision he made to never marry?
(a) He is relieved by it.
(b) He is glad he made it.
(c) He is frustrated by it.
(d) He regrets it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Carl say he is going?
2. How does Cherie react to the news Virgil shares about Bo?
3. How does Cherie want to feel by whomever she decides to marry?
4. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
5. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)