|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman agree to play?
(a) Some accompaning music.
2. Which of the following is not true about Dr. Lyman?
(a) Summa Cum Laude.
(b) Harvard graduate.
(c) Ph. D.
(d) Rhodes Scholar.
3. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
4. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
(a) Playing on a guitar.
(b) Reading a magazine.
(d) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
5. Where does Dr. Lyman want Elma to take him in Topeka?
Short Answer Questions
1. What information does Virgil tell Cherie that shocks her?
2. What does Bo have around his neck?
3. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
4. Where does Bo talk to Virgil about taking Cherie?
5. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma that people have unrealistic expectations of?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)