|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
2. Why is Elma headed for Topeka?
(a) To start a new job.
(b) To visit her sister.
(c) To see her doctor.
(d) To hear a symphony.
3. About how old is Virgil?
4. How does Cherie want to feel by whomever she decides to marry?
5. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
(a) They go outside.
(b) They decide to call a truce.
(c) They go outside and walk down the road.
(d) They start to fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character appears to be lonely looking for sexual and emotional comfort?
2. What does Virgil tell Bo he needs to do if he wants Cherie to talk to him?
3. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
4. How many times has Dr. Lyman been married?
5. Which of the following describes Virgil's feelings for Bo?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)