|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
(a) He tries to soothe him.
(b) He storms out of the restaurant.
(c) He concedes.
(d) He argues.
2. What advice does Grace give Elma?
(a) To go and use her apartment.
(b) To take Dr. Lyman out to the bus.
(c) Do not meet Dr. Lyman in Topeka.
(d) To try and sober Dr. Lyman up.
3. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
4. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
(a) They decide to call a truce.
(b) They go outside.
(c) They go outside and walk down the road.
(d) They start to fight.
5. Why does Cherie slap Bo when she finishes singing?
(a) He didn't hear her sing.
(b) He doesn't clap at the end.
(c) He walks out of the restaraunt.
(d) He talked during her song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
2. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
3. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
4. Which character returns in this act at the end?
5. About how long after Act I did Act II occur?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)