|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
(a) He tries to soothe him.
(b) He argues.
(c) He concedes.
(d) He storms out of the restaurant.
2. What is Elma's reaction to Dr. Lyman's thoughts about love?
(a) She thinks he is right.
(b) She finds his thoughts irrational.
(c) She thinks he is crazy.
(d) She doesn't understand him.
3. What happens to Bo after the slap?
(a) He walks out.
(b) He becomes aggressive.
(c) He drags Cherie to the bus.
(d) He demands she marry him immediately.
4. Why does Dr. Lyman get progressively drunker?
(a) He hates to watch people fight.
(b) He feels guilty longing for Elma.
(c) He wants to leave the state.
(d) He has nothing else to do.
5. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
(c) Dr. Lyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bo decide not to follow through on his plan in regards to Cherie?
2. What decade does this play occur during?
3. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
4. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
5. Where is the setting for this play?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)