|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following characters is tall, thin, in his early 20s, and unkempt?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of Elma?
(a) Good student.
(b) Married to a man who wanders.
(c) Carries a large straw suitcase.
(d) Has a southern accent.
3. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
(a) Late teens, early 20s.
(b) Late 20s, early 30s.
(c) Late 30s, early 40s.
(d) Late 40s, early 50s.
4. Which of the following characters is a ranch hand?
5. Where is Dr. Lyman heading?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Las Vegas.
(d) San Francisco.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bo feel about Cherie and Virgil talking?
2. When did Bo decide he wanted to marry Cherie?
3. Which of the following best describes how Dr. Lyman feels about where he used to work and the students there?
4. What does Will do to Bo at the end of the fight?
5. Why does Dr. Lyman get progressively drunker?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)