|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Virgil ask from Cherie in order to keep playing?
(a) That she sit closer to him.
(b) That they accompany him.
(c) That she will sing.
(d) That she bring him a drink.
2. What does Cherie tell Will she needs?
(a) Hiding place.
3. Why does Virgil say he doesn't ever want to marry?
(a) He does not like women.
(b) He doesn't have time to worry about a woman.
(c) He doesn't want to give up his independence.
(d) He likes to explore many women.
4. Where is Dr. Lyman heading?
(a) San Diego.
(c) Las Vegas.
(d) San Francisco.
5. What happened to separate her family from Cherie?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Carl flirt with?
2. Where does Grace live?
3. In what state does this play take place?
4. What does Elma get him instead of alcohol?
5. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)