|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city is the restaurant near?
2. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
(d) Old friends.
3. What do Virgil and Bo talk about that Virgil hopes will distract Bo?
(a) About the weather.
(b) Being lonely.
(c) How pretty Cherie is.
(d) What to do next.
4. What does Elma say about the dress she will wear to the symphony?
(a) She isn't sure which one she will pick.
(b) She will surprise him with it.
(c) She will wear black.
(d) She will look very pretty in it.
5. Why does Dr. Lyman get progressively drunker?
(a) He wants to leave the state.
(b) He feels guilty longing for Elma.
(c) He has nothing else to do.
(d) He hates to watch people fight.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
2. Which of the following is an accurate description of Grace's age?
3. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
4. Which character appears to be lonely looking for sexual and emotional comfort?
5. Which of the following is an accurate description of Elma?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)