|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Bo or Virgil do that Will wants them to fix?
(a) Refused to pay for their drinks.
(b) Took up two tables instead of one.
(c) Left the door open.
(d) Spilled their drinks.
2. What does Virgil ask from Cherie in order to keep playing?
(a) That she sit closer to him.
(b) That they accompany him.
(c) That she bring him a drink.
(d) That she will sing.
3. Why is Elma headed for Topeka?
(a) To hear a symphony.
(b) To see her doctor.
(c) To start a new job.
(d) To visit her sister.
4. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
5. Why does Cherie slap Bo when she finishes singing?
(a) He walks out of the restaraunt.
(b) He talked during her song.
(c) He doesn't clap at the end.
(d) He didn't hear her sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who intervenes between Bo and Will to keep the peace?
2. What are most of the characters in the play doing as Act III opens?
3. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
4. Where does Virgil go?
5. Who intervenes in the fight between Cherie and Bo?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)