|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
(b) Playing on his guitar.
(c) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(d) Reading a magazine.
2. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
(a) Will Masters.
(c) Dr. Gerald Lyman.
(d) Elma Duckworth.
3. How does Bo react to Virgil's announcement?
(a) He gets very angry with Virgil.
(b) He is very sad.
(c) He wants to go with Virgil.
(d) He insists Virgil come with them.
4. How does Bo describe himself with women?
5. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
2. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
3. What happens to Bo after the slap?
4. What does Bo try to do in regards to Cherie that she tries to avoid?
5. What does Cherie ask of Virgil?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)