|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cherie ask of Virgil?
(a) To please come with them.
(b) To continue to be Bo's friend.
(c) To come and visit them.
(d) To rethink his decision.
2. Why mistake does Dr. Lyman realize he has started upon?
(a) Sharing too much information about himself.
(b) Becoming an alcoholic.
(c) Taking advantage of an innocent girl.
(d) Flirting with too many women.
3. What are most of the characters in the play doing as Act III opens?
(b) Sleeping or resting.
4. What happens to Dr. Lyman?
(a) He goes across the street.
(b) He falls asleep on a bench.
(c) He goes back to the bus.
(d) He passes out on the floor.
5. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
(a) His innocent nature.
(b) His lack of intelligence.
(c) His need for approval.
(d) His possessiveness of Cherie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Bo talk to Virgil about taking Cherie?
2. What does Virgil ask Grace?
3. Who is Grace talking to at the beginning of Act III?
4. Which of the following best describes how the play ends?
5. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)