|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When did Bo decide he wanted to marry Cherie?
(a) After their first date.
(b) Since they were children.
(c) They day after they first slept together.
(d) When he first saw her.
2. Which of the following best describes how Dr. Lyman feels about where he used to work and the students there?
3. Who does Cherie talk to about Bo?
(a) Dr. Lyman.
4. What does Dr. Lyman learn that causes him to be upset?
(a) That he fell asleep.
(b) They are still in Kansas.
(c) There is no alcohol on the bus.
(d) That he can't find the bus driver.
5. Why won't the bus be able to travel?
(a) It doesn't have a spare tire.
(b) The passengers are late.
(c) There was a large accident.
(d) The roads are blocked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time of day is it as the play opens?
2. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
3. What does Bo say he is unaccustomed to?
4. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
5. What profession does Cherie claim to have?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)