|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bo tell Cherie when she questions his love for her?
(a) That he wants to find a way to make her understand.
(b) That he accepts her even with her faults.
(c) That he couldn't have sex with someone he didn't love.
(d) That he will spend his life proving it to her.
2. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
(a) Ham and eggs.
(b) Quart of milk.
(c) Potato salad.
(d) A piece of key lime pie.
3. Where does Act II take place?
(a) Outside of the restaurant.
(b) The same place as Act I.
(c) On the bus.
(d) At a new stop that the bus made.
4. What does Cherie come over to tell Bo?
(a) That she wants to give him his money back.
(b) That she wants to marry him right away.
(c) That she had several boyfriends before him.
(d) That he doesn't believe what she is saying.
5. In what state does this play take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cherie ask Grace and Elma?
2. How many days does this play take place during?
3. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
4. What does Bo tell Cherie when he gets up the nerve to talk to her?
5. Which of the following best describes how the play ends?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)