|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
(a) Gilded sandals.
(b) Southern accent.
(c) Dark brown hair.
(d) Sequin and net dress.
2. About how old is Virgil?
3. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
(a) Bo took her onto a different bus.
(b) Bo cried and begged her to come with him.
(c) Bo tore up the ticket she bought.
(d) Bo came up and bought her a ticket.
4. What does Cherie say this time when Bo asks her to marry him?
(a) She says no.
(b) She agrees.
(c) She says he is not gentle enough.
(d) She says she will think about it.
5. Where does Grace live?
(a) Above the restaurant.
(b) Next door to the restaurant.
(c) Behind the restaurant.
(d) Down the street from the restaurant.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman tell Elma that people have unrealistic expectations of?
2. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
3. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
4. How does Bo characterize his idea to give Cherie some money to get her back home?
5. Which of the following best describes how Virgil is feeling at the end of this play?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)