|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bo describe himself with women?
2. How does Virgil suggest Bo could act around Cherie to make her like him more?
3. Which word describes how Bo and Cherie's apology goes?
4. How does Virgil feel about the decision he made to never marry?
(a) He is relieved by it.
(b) He is glad he made it.
(c) He regrets it.
(d) He is frustrated by it.
5. Which character has a black eye and bandaged hand at this point?
Short Answer Questions
1. What profession does Cherie claim to have?
2. Which character is not starting a new life?
3. Which character shows that he is a gentleman?
4. What is Carl doing when Dr. Lyman wakes up?
5. How does Cherie react to the news Virgil shares about Bo?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)