|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Act II take place?
(a) Outside of the restaurant.
(b) At a new stop that the bus made.
(c) On the bus.
(d) The same place as Act I.
2. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
(a) They go outside and walk down the road.
(b) They go outside.
(c) They start to fight.
(d) They decide to call a truce.
3. Why does Bo decide not to follow through on his plan in regards to Cherie?
(a) Will would stop him.
(b) He's not sure he wants to take that step.
(c) She is acting very different.
(d) She won't talk to him anymore.
4. How does Bo feel about the idea of apologizing to Cherie?
(a) It is his idea.
(b) He dreads it.
(c) He refuses to do it.
(d) He is excited to talk to her.
5. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
(a) Ham and eggs.
(b) Quart of milk.
(c) Potato salad.
(d) A piece of key lime pie.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bo respond when asked if he followed orders?
2. How does Virgil feel about the decision he made to never marry?
3. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
4. What does Dr. Lyman agree to play?
5. Where does Grace live?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)