|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
2. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
(a) Traveling by food.
(b) Keeping a job.
(c) Living without alcohol.
(d) Remembering things.
3. In what state does this play take place?
4. What do Bo and Will do before Bo boards the bus?
(a) Pat each other on the back.
(b) Talk about Cherie.
(d) Shake hands.
5. Where does Act II take place?
(a) On the bus.
(b) The same place as Act I.
(c) Outside of the restaurant.
(d) At a new stop that the bus made.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is a young rancher and cowboy?
2. Why can't Dr. Lyman carry off his plans with Elma?
3. What are Grace and Elma expecting to arrive?
4. What does Bo say to Grace and Elma?
5. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)