|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following was not one of the food items Bo ordered?
(a) A piece of key lime pie.
(b) Quart of milk.
(c) Ham and eggs.
(d) Potato salad.
2. What excuse does Grace use to go to her apartment?
(b) Not feeling well.
(c) Wanting to see Carl.
(d) To check on her pets.
3. What is Cherie doing as Act II opens?
(a) Reading a magazine.
(c) Playing his guitar.
(d) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
4. Which pair seems to have opened a new chapter in their relationship?
(a) Virgil and Bo.
(b) Dr. Lyman and Elma.
(c) Will and Elma.
(d) Grace and Carl.
5. What happened when Cherie was ready to buy her own ticket?
(a) Bo came up and bought her a ticket.
(b) Bo tore up the ticket she bought.
(c) Bo took her onto a different bus.
(d) Bo cried and begged her to come with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many days does this play take place during?
2. Which character has a black eye and bandaged hand at this point?
3. Who does Carl flirt with?
4. Which character returns in this act at the end?
5. What happens between the person who intervenes and Bo?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)