|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
2. How does Bo feel about his situation with Cherie?
(a) He finds it uncomfortable.
(b) He finds it reassuring.
(c) He is frustrated.
(d) He is angered by it.
3. Why can't Dr. Lyman carry off his plans with Elma?
(a) He is too drunk.
(b) He is distracted by the other events around him.
(c) He cannot remember his part.
(d) He is interrupted by others.
4. Where does Grace live?
(a) Above the restaurant.
(b) Down the street from the restaurant.
(c) Next door to the restaurant.
(d) Behind the restaurant.
5. How does Bo react to Virgil's announcement?
(a) He is very sad.
(b) He gets very angry with Virgil.
(c) He insists Virgil come with them.
(d) He wants to go with Virgil.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman talk about in between his conversations?
2. What does Will tell Bo that infuriates him?
3. Which word describes how Bo and Cherie's apology goes?
4. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
5. What was Dr. Lyman planning on doing with Elma?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)