|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time is Virgil's bus?
(a) 6 a.m.
(b) 8 a.m.
(c) 10 a.m.
(d) 12 p.m.
2. What does Will tell Bo what he did was for?
(a) To keep the women safe.
(b) Bo's own good.
(c) What the law requires.
(d) To help his relationship with Cherie.
3. Who intervenes in the fight between Cherie and Bo?
(d) Dr. Lyman.
4. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
(a) Lateness of the bus.
(b) Business of the restaurant.
(d) Ice storm.
5. What do Bo and Will do before Bo boards the bus?
(a) Talk about Cherie.
(b) Shake hands.
(d) Pat each other on the back.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cherie doing as Act II opens?
2. What does Bo have around his neck?
3. Where is the character, Cherie, from?
4. How does Cherie feel about her situation with Bo?
5. Which of the following characters is a chanteuse?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)