|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Cherie get annoyed with Bo when he tries to be nicer to her?
(a) He is talking while Virgil is playing the guitar.
(b) He doesn't listen to her and keeps talking.
(c) He yells at her for not listening.
(d) He criticizes her performance.
2. How does Bo react to what Will is saying?
(a) He argues.
(b) He concedes.
(c) He storms out of the restaurant.
(d) He tries to soothe him.
3. What is the Blue Dragon?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A nightclub.
(c) A tattoo parlor.
(d) A boarding house.
4. Why does Cherie slap Bo when she finishes singing?
(a) He talked during her song.
(b) He walks out of the restaraunt.
(c) He doesn't clap at the end.
(d) He didn't hear her sing.
5. What is Cherie doing as Act II opens?
(a) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
(b) Reading a magazine.
(d) Playing his guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What time is Virgil's bus?
2. Which of the following best describes how the play ends?
3. What does Cherie ask Bo before he kisses her?
4. Which character is sweeping at the beginning of Act III?
5. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)