|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes Dr. Lyman's life?
2. What does Bo give to Cherie?
(a) Money to go back home.
(b) A flower he made out of napkins.
(c) A poem he wrote for her.
(d) An engagement ring.
3. Which pair seems to have opened a new chapter in their relationship?
(a) Virgil and Bo.
(b) Will and Elma.
(c) Dr. Lyman and Elma.
(d) Grace and Carl.
4. What is Carl doing when Dr. Lyman wakes up?
(a) Talking to Grace.
(b) Getting the bus ready.
(c) Kissing Grace.
(d) Making plans with Elma.
5. Which of the following results in Bo's aggressiveness?
(a) His lack of intelligence.
(b) His innocent nature.
(c) His possessiveness of Cherie.
(d) His need for approval.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters does not find love in the novel?
2. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
3. How does Bo respond when asked if he followed orders?
4. What did Virgil lose that would be most important to him?
5. Which of the following does not accurately describe Cherie?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)