|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What decision did Cherie make when she was afraid of what Bo might do?
(a) To head to Montana first.
(b) To go and live with a friend.
(c) To surprise Bo with a bus ticket.
(d) To hide from Bo.
2. What time is Virgil's bus?
(a) 8 a.m.
(b) 10 a.m.
(c) 6 a.m.
(d) 12 p.m.
3. Which character shows that he is a gentleman?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
4. How does Bo react to Virgil's announcement?
(a) He wants to go with Virgil.
(b) He insists Virgil come with them.
(c) He gets very angry with Virgil.
(d) He is very sad.
5. How does Cherie want to feel by whomever she decides to marry?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
2. What is Cherie doing as Act II opens?
3. What does Bo tell Cherie when she questions his love for her?
4. Which of the following characters is the driver of the bus?
5. Act III begins on which kind of tone?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)