|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
(c) Old friends.
2. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
(a) Ignore her opinions and thoughts.
(b) Stay away from home for days.
(c) Physically abuse her.
(d) Make passes at many other women.
3. How many of her sisters was Cherie able to stay with?
4. What did Bo or Virgil do that Will wants them to fix?
(a) Spilled their drinks.
(b) Took up two tables instead of one.
(c) Left the door open.
(d) Refused to pay for their drinks.
5. Where did Bo tell Cherie he was taking her away to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bo tell Cherie when she questions his love for her?
2. What does Carl tell Grace about Dr. Lyman?
3. Which character can be considered naive at the end of this act?
4. What does Dr. Lyman do that he considers the right thing to do?
5. Why do Grace and Elma believe the restaurant will have to stay open late?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)