|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dr. Lyman think it is no longer possible for people to give enough for?
(a) To find inner peace.
(b) To make a relationship work.
(c) To experience true love.
(d) To find happiness.
2. Which character is sweeping at the beginning of Act III?
3. About how old is Virgil?
4. Which of the following best describes Dr. Lyman's life?
5. How does Bo want his hamburgers?
(b) Well done
(c) Served on individual places.
(d) With cheese.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character shows that he is a gentleman?
2. Where did Bo tell Cherie he was taking her away to?
3. How does Virgil's attempt to cheer Bo up go?
4. Which character returns in this act at the end?
5. Which part of Bo's body was bandaged?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)