|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who intervenes in the fight between Cherie and Bo?
(c) Dr. Lyman.
2. What is Bo doing as Act II opens?
(a) Playing on his guitar.
(c) Reading a magazine.
(d) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
3. What appears to be the relationship between Will and Carl?
(d) Old friends.
4. How does Bo react to Virgil's announcement?
(a) He is very sad.
(b) He wants to go with Virgil.
(c) He insists Virgil come with them.
(d) He gets very angry with Virgil.
5. How does Bo feel about the idea of apologizing to Cherie?
(a) He dreads it.
(b) He refuses to do it.
(c) He is excited to talk to her.
(d) It is his idea.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Dr. Lyman heading?
2. What does Bo accuse Cherry of?
3. Why can't Bo's spirits be lifted after he apologizes to Cherie?
4. What did Virgil lose that would be most important to him?
5. Which of the following descriptors best could be used to describe the relationship between Bo and Cherie in the restaurant?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)