|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following best describes how Dr. Lyman feels about where he used to work and the students there?
2. How does Bo respond when asked if he followed orders?
(a) He says he has.
(b) He says he wants to but it is too hard.
(c) He says he has not.
(d) He says he tried.
3. Why mistake does Dr. Lyman realize he has started upon?
(a) Taking advantage of an innocent girl.
(b) Sharing too much information about himself.
(c) Becoming an alcoholic.
(d) Flirting with too many women.
4. Why does Will suggest that Carl wake up the passengers?
(a) So they know what is going on.
(b) So they can hear the local news.
(c) So they can get some food.
(d) So they don't freeze.
5. What does Carl tell Grace about Dr. Lyman?
(a) He got in trouble for being involved with young girls.
(b) He is an alcoholic.
(c) He was suspected of killing a woman.
(d) He never keeps his promises.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bo characterize his idea to give Cherie some money to get her back home?
2. Which of the following characters is a former college professor?
3. Who intervenes in the fight between Cherie and Bo?
4. Why does Cherie slap Bo when she finishes singing?
5. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)