|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Elma doing as Act II opens?
(a) Playing on a guitar.
(b) Reading a magazine.
(c) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
2. What does Grace's husband tend to do often?
(a) Ignore her opinions and thoughts.
(b) Make passes at many other women.
(c) Stay away from home for days.
(d) Physically abuse her.
3. Which character would be described as a headstrong cowboy?
(b) Dr. Lyman.
4. Which of the following characters is the driver of the bus?
5. What is Cherie doing as Act II opens?
(b) Playing his guitar.
(c) Reading a magazine.
(d) Chatting with Dr. Lyman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
2. Why does Cherie say that she dropped out of school?
3. How many days does this play take place during?
4. What decade does this play occur during?
5. What does Dr. Lyman confess he has a hard time doing?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)