1. Where is the setting for this play?
(b) Various locations.
(c) On a ranch.
(d) Bus stop.
2. Which of the following is the best adjective to describe the restaurant in this play?
3. In what state does this play take place?
4. What decade does this play occur during?
5. What month is it when Act I opens?
6. What time of day is it as the play opens?
(a) 12 p.m.
(b) 1 a.m.
(c) 10 p.m.
(d) 5 a.m.
7. Which of the following characters is a waitress?
(b) Elma Duckworth.
(c) Grace Hoylard.
(d) Wilma Masters.
8. Which of the following characters is the owner of the restaurant?
(a) Elma Duckworth.
(b) Virgil Blessing.
(c) Bo Decker.
(d) Grace Hoylard.
9. Which of the following characters is the sheriff of the town?
(a) Dr. Gerald Lyman.
(b) Will Masters.
(c) Elma Duckworth.
This section contains 4,176 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)