1. How old is Burr when he marries Madame Jumel?
2. Who was Burr's first wife?
3. Who did Burr fight and kill in a duel?
4. Where is the wedding of Burr and Madame Jumel held?
At Madame Jumel's mansion.
5. Which of the following is evidence that Burr's proposal to Madame Jumel was not spontaneous?
Madame Jumel's cook is fixing a wedding feast.
6. What is Madame Jumel's connection to Napoleon?
Napoleon could have used her ship to escape.
This section contains 4,958 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)