|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1836, Chapter Five - Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Charlie goes to visit Helen at Mrs. Townsend's, how does Mrs. Townsend act?
(a) She embraces him like a son.
(b) She reluctantly takes him to Helen.
(c) She won't let him see Helen.
(d) She tells him to pay for one of the other girls.
2. Whose administration passes the Alien and Sedition Acts?
3. What is the verdict against the actual murderer in the case where Charlie was originally accused?
(a) There is no verdict.
(b) He is found guilty and jailed.
(c) Not guilty.
(d) He is sentenced to die.
4. Who challenges Burr on his position of support of the French people in their revolution?
5. How old is Burr when he first meets James Madison?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Matt Davis's publisher?
2. Where does Mrs. Burr ask Charlie to meet after Burr's partners in the Texas land scheme come looking for him?
3. Who did Richmond Hill once belong to?
4. Who initially identified Charlie as the murderer?
5. In the French Revolution, who does Washington declare his support for?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)