|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1836, Chapter Five - Eleven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When George Morgan hears Burr speaking badly of Jefferson, what does he tell the President?
(a) That Burr has defected and is leaving the country.
(b) That Burr intends to take over the Presidency.
(c) That Burr has good intentions.
(d) That Burr intends to drown him.
2. According to the Constitution, how many individuals must bear witness to the traitor for someone to be convicted of treason?
3. With whom does Jefferson consider a deal to buy the Floridas for $2 million?
(a) Isabella II.
(d) Charles IV.
4. Where is Charlie when he is arrested for murder?
(a) In bed.
(b) Visiting with Leggett.
(c) At Helen's.
(d) At Burr's Office.
5. What does Jefferson believe should be done with slaves?
(a) He feels that they should be sent to Australia.
(b) He feels that they should be kept in underground houses.
(c) He believes they should be returned to Africa or the Indies.
(d) He feels that they should be beaten.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Burr's wife, Eliza, file for divorce?
2. For whom does Helen's mother work?
3. Where does Mrs. Burr ask Charlie to meet after Burr's partners in the Texas land scheme come looking for him?
4. Why is Charlie worried about Burr delaying reconstructing his memories?
5. What is Madame Jumel's connection to Napoleon?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)