|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1835, Chapter Five.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When George Morgan hears Burr speaking badly of Jefferson, what does he tell the President?
(a) That Burr intends to take over the Presidency.
(b) That Burr intends to drown him.
(c) That Burr has defected and is leaving the country.
(d) That Burr has good intentions.
2. In what year does Burr first visit Jefferson at Monticello?
3. Where do Burr and Charlie discuss the duel of Burr and Hamilton?
(a) At Richmond House.
(b) At Burr's office.
(c) At the original site of the duel.
(d) At Charlie's room he is renting.
4. Who tells Burr that Wilkinson is a Spanish spy?
5. What order does Wilkinson receive from both Burr and Jefferson?
(a) To take charge of Louisiana's borders.
(b) To create a commotion with the Spanish on the Sabine River.
(c) To retreat from Mexico.
(d) To make sure that the French do not take over the Floridas.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Burr's opinion about Henry Clay?
2. What is Burr researching when he studies and copies papers from 5 to 10 in the morning?
3. Who did Richmond Hill once belong to?
4. What are Burr and Charlie discussing in his office when Mrs. Burr arrives by carriage?
5. When Jefferson seems reluctant to offer him a position, for what position does Burr threaten to run in New York?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)