|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1834, Chapter Nineteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are Burr and Charlie discussing in his office when Mrs. Burr arrives by carriage?
(a) Burr's bid for the presidency.
(b) Burr's miserable marriage.
(c) Burr's financial trouble.
(d) Burr's memoirs.
2. What is Madame Jumel's connection to Napoleon?
(a) Napoleon could have used her ship to escape.
(b) Napoleon once sold her a ship.
(c) Napoleon is her cousin.
(d) Napoleon and she were lovers.
3. Who wins the 1884 election for mayor?
4. How does Hamilton feel about becoming a political leader?
(a) He feels obligated.
(b) He feels angry.
(c) He embraces it.
(d) He is reluctant.
5. To what does Burr credit his success in his duel against Hamilton?
(a) His trickery.
(b) His courage.
(c) His marksmanship.
(d) His calmness.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country do the Republicans support in the French Revolution?
2. Who did Burr fight and kill in a duel?
3. For whom does Helen's mother work?
4. Which of the following does the Alien and Sedition act NOT provide?
5. How does Burr initially feel about becoming a political leader?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)