|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1834, Chapter Nineteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which city does Burr keep a mistress, according to Mrs. Burr?
(a) Jersey City.
(d) New York.
2. When does Burr's wife, Eliza, file for divorce?
3. In what year does Burr first visit Jefferson at Monticello?
4. How does Burr persuade Jefferson to get him the Virginia votes in the Presidential election?
(a) By threatening to run for president.
(b) By threatening to reveal Jefferson's secret.
(c) By threatening to not run at all.
(d) By threatening to run for governor.
5. What does the journal that Charlie finds in Burr's trunk describe?
(a) His day-to-day life with his children.
(b) The Revolutionary War.
(c) His encounters with a prostitute.
(d) His dislike of the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what type of background does Hamilton come?
2. For what reason does Burr leave the military?
3. What does General Washington wish to be called when he is elected president?
4. What is Madame Jumel's connection to Napoleon?
5. Which of the following individuals is not a part of Publius?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)