|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1834, Chapter Nineteen.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Burr, what did the Whigs want in the Revolutionary War?
(a) Subdivided Rule between Britian and the U.S.
(b) American Independence.
(c) French Rule.
(d) British Rule.
2. Who did Burr fight and kill in a duel?
(a) Alexander Hamilton.
(b) George Washington.
(c) Thomas Jefferson.
(d) John Adams.
3. After Burr's wife, Theodosia, dies, where does Burr live?
(a) At Mrs. Payne's.
(b) At Mrs. Townsend's.
(c) At Mrs. Jumel's.
(d) At Mrs. Hamilton's.
4. What is the name of the girl with whom Charlie falls in love at Mrs. Rosanna Townsend's brothel?
(a) Eliza Jumel.
(b) Helen Jewett.
(c) Rosanna Townsend.
(d) Theodosia Provost.
5. How does Mr. Bryant feel about Burr?
(a) He is unsure of him.
(b) He likes him.
(c) He is his best friend.
(d) He despises him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the wedding of Burr and Madame Jumel held?
2. How does Burr persuade Jefferson to get him the Virginia votes in the Presidential election?
3. In Burr's divorce from Eliza, whom does Eliza hire as her attorney?
4. What are Burr and Charlie discussing in his office when Mrs. Burr arrives by carriage?
5. How much of Charlie's story about Burr's wedding is published in The Evening Post?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)