|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1835, Chapter Six - Seven.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the Constitution, how many individuals must bear witness to the traitor for someone to be convicted of treason?
2. From what do John Seargeant and Dr. Hutchison die?
(b) The yellow fevor.
(d) The plague.
3. Where does Mrs. Burr ask Charlie to meet after Burr's partners in the Texas land scheme come looking for him?
(a) The Chapel.
(b) The City Hotel.
(c) The Alley.
(d) Burr's Office.
4. Who is Reginald Gower?
(a) The long lost son of Aaron Burr.
(b) The man who buys Mrs. Townsend's brothel.
(c) The publisher who offers Charlie $1000 for a spurious pamphlet on Burr.
(d) The boy who Charlie and Helen see involved with another man.
5. In what year does Burr first visit Jefferson at Monticello?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Burr initially feel about becoming a political leader?
2. What flaw in the Constitution does Burr find important but refuse to tell Jefferson?
3. Willing to abandon all thoughts of Mexico, for what does Burr ask Jefferson?
4. In the first week of August in 1806, where does Burr travel?
5. What is Burr's opinion about Henry Clay?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)