|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1834, Chapter Twenty-eight - Thirty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country do the Republicans support in the French Revolution?
(c) They maintain neutrality.
2. Who else is attacked with Burr by French sailors?
3. For when is the duel between Burr and Hamilton scheduled?
(a) August 24, 1804.
(b) September 26, 1804.
(c) October 2, 1804.
(d) July 11, 1804.
4. Where does Mrs. Burr ask Charlie to meet after Burr's partners in the Texas land scheme come looking for him?
(a) Burr's Office.
(b) The City Hotel.
(c) The Chapel.
(d) The Alley.
5. What is Burr's opinion about Henry Clay?
(a) He feels that he is weak.
(b) He feels he is a good leader.
(c) He feels he is too idealistic.
(d) He feels he is corrupt.
Short Answer Questions
1. During a 1793 meeting with Jefferson, what does Burr say about Hamilton's military record?
2. How does Jefferson speak during his inaugural speech?
3. How is John Marshall related to Jefferson?
4. How does Jefferson feel about states' rights?
5. According to Sam Swartwout, what did Hamilton say that caused Burr to challenge him to a duel?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)