|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1834, Chapter Twenty-eight - Thirty-one.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is able to get Burr's partners to leave when they come looking for money for the Texas land scheme?
(a) Mrs. Burr.
(c) George Washington.
2. Who is Reginald Gower?
(a) The man who buys Mrs. Townsend's brothel.
(b) The boy who Charlie and Helen see involved with another man.
(c) The publisher who offers Charlie $1000 for a spurious pamphlet on Burr.
(d) The long lost son of Aaron Burr.
3. According to Burr, what did the Whigs want in the Revolutionary War?
(a) British Rule.
(b) American Independence.
(c) Subdivided Rule between Britian and the U.S.
(d) French Rule.
4. From what do John Seargeant and Dr. Hutchison die?
(a) The yellow fevor.
(c) The plague.
5. In which city does Burr keep a mistress, according to Mrs. Burr?
(b) Jersey City.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Burr's opinion about Henry Clay?
2. Who else is attacked with Burr by French sailors?
3. According to Sam Swartwout, what did Hamilton say that caused Burr to challenge him to a duel?
4. From where do terms such as "citizen" and "citizeness" embraced by early Americans come?
5. For whom does Helen's mother work?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)