|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through 1835, Chapter Three - Four.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which story does Mr. Bryant agree to purchase from Charlie that Charlie stole directly from Burr's memoirs?
(a) That of Burr's treason.
(b) That of James Wilkinson.
(c) That of Burr's time in Europe.
(d) That of Elma Sands.
2. Within 6 months of taking office, with which powerful family in New York does Jefferson renew his alliance?
(a) The Hamiltons.
(b) The Madisons.
(c) The Clintons.
(d) The Monroes.
3. How much money does Charlie tell Mr. Bryant that he has been offered for the pamphlet on Burr?
(c) No money.
4. Where does Burr go to study and copy documents from 5 to 10 in the morning?
(a) The State Department.
(b) The White House.
(c) Richmond House.
(d) The Library of Congress.
5. What position does Burr believe he will make a successful bid for (even though he is Vice President)?
(a) Chief Justice.
(b) Governor of New York.
(d) Port Collector for New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who challenges Burr on his position of support of the French people in their revolution?
2. Which of the following individuals is not a part of Publius?
3. What does Publius support?
4. Which of the following lies do Charlie and Leggett create to publish in a pamphlet against Van Buren?
5. What does General Washington wish to be called when he is elected president?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)