Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. She crossed the room without turning on the lights and _________ speaks form the shadows.
2. Burton asks Anna about her job. She responds that she__________.
3. Anna wonders aloud whether she should _______for Pale.
4. After chiding Pale about what he is wearing, Larry offers to make him tea. Pale decides he wants ___________.
5. When Pale comes back into the room he is wearing_______.
Essay Topic 1
Burton admits easily that as long as he continues to be paid for his work, he doesn't care what Hollywood does with his scripts.
Part 1: Why do you think Burton is focused more on money than on art?
Part 2: Do you think it's a bad thing to enjoy getting paid for your art? Why or why not?
Part 3: Do you have more or less respect for Burton after he says he just likes to get paid? Why?
Essay Topic 2
Pale doesn't come to get his brother's things for over a month after Robbie's death.
Part 1: Why do you think that Pale waits so long to get his brother's things?
Part 2: Why do you think Anna decides to hold onto the things of Robbie, even though no one came to pick them up at first?
Part 3: Do you think that Pale has the right to pick up Robbie's things? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Anna notes that she doesn't really notice her biological clock as she and Burton begin to talk about living together. Anna is insistent too about staying where she is.
Part 1: Why do you think Anna does not know what to think about her biological clock?
Part 2: Why do you think Anna just wants to stay in the loft where she already lives?
Part 3: Do you think that Anna wants to marry Burton? Why or why not?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)