|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale and his father were drinking and somebody had seen Robbie on television with _________and said someone ought to off him.
2. Burton asks Anna what the difference is between a flute and a glass and she answers__________.
3. What are Larry's instructions to Pale regarding the note?
4. Anna notices that Larry is now smoking. She encourages him to ________.
5. Larry is caught off guard when Burton puts his drink down and asks Larry ________.
Essay Topic 1
Larry points out that he was not invited to the wake when Pale makes a comment about Larry being a replacement for Robbie.
Part 1: Do you think anyone should be able to go to a wake? Why or why not?
Part 2: Why do you think that Larry was not invited to the wake of Robbie?
Part 3: Do you think that Pale already knew who Larry was and was just trying to mock him? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Anna points out that she has been working nonstop lately, as though she has so much creative work to do, choreography, etc.
Part 1: Why do you think Anna is working nonstop? What might be driving her to do so?
Part 2: Why do you think a person can suddenly have a fit of creative inspiration? Do you think this is realistic?
Part 3: What other explanations might there be for Anna's sudden time away from others?
Essay Topic 3
Anna points out that she is angry for not being able to have a proper goodbye with Robbie as she is talking to Larry.
Part 1: Why do you think Anna is angry about not getting a proper goodbye from Robbie?
Part 2: What do you think the importance of that final goodbye is for Anna?
Part 3: How do you think Anna could have had a proper goodbye with Robbie while at the wake?
This section contains 1,743 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)