|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna reads Burton's script and says that she likes it, but it is ________.
2. What does she do with the sheets before she goes to get her coat from the closet?
3. While Anna is undressing offstage Burton asks her if she _______.
4. Anna attempts to explain her relationship with _________ to Pale.
5. Even though Anna tells Burton that she thinks the characters are exciting, after her critique he feels that the characters are ___________.
Essay Topic 1
Larry points out that he was not invited to the wake when Pale makes a comment about Larry being a replacement for Robbie.
Part 1: Do you think anyone should be able to go to a wake? Why or why not?
Part 2: Why do you think that Larry was not invited to the wake of Robbie?
Part 3: Do you think that Pale already knew who Larry was and was just trying to mock him? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Burton makes the statement that life is about getting too personal, taking what is personal and making it the truth.
Part 1: Why do you think Burton feels so strongly about getting too personal?
Part 2: How does one take something that is personal and make it a truth?
Part 3: Why do you think that one should write "burn this" on something that is personal that has become a truth?
Essay Topic 3
Larry walks in on New Year's Eve in a funk, saying that there are more suicides at a gay New Year's Eve party than all of Scandinavia.
Part 1: Why do you think Larry is in such a foul mood when he comes back to the loft?
Part 2: Why do you think that Larry is smoking again, though he wasn't before?
Part 3: Do you think Larry is a person who will find his happiness? Why or why not?
This section contains 1,747 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)