|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale says he has vacation time coming up and they should go somewhere but Anna says ________.
2. Pale makes his way to the _______ even though Anna is telling him no.
3. Who does Pale say should have danced in the performance with Anna?
4. When Anna returns from the play she is wearing a party dress and ___________.
5. Burton corrects Anna's use of the word incubation and offers the word _______.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part of the pain that Anna feels is due to the fact that Robbie's family didn't know anything about his sexuality.
Part 1: Why do you think Robbie's family didn't know about his sexuality?
Part 2: Why do you think this revelation affects Anna in the way that it does?
Part 3: Do you think Robbie's family actually knew the truth? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Anna points out that she is angry for not being able to have a proper goodbye with Robbie as she is talking to Larry.
Part 1: Why do you think Anna is angry about not getting a proper goodbye from Robbie?
Part 2: What do you think the importance of that final goodbye is for Anna?
Part 3: How do you think Anna could have had a proper goodbye with Robbie while at the wake?
Essay Topic 3
Pale doesn't come to get his brother's things for over a month after Robbie's death.
Part 1: Why do you think that Pale waits so long to get his brother's things?
Part 2: Why do you think Anna decides to hold onto the things of Robbie, even though no one came to pick them up at first?
Part 3: Do you think that Pale has the right to pick up Robbie's things? Why or why not?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)