|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing this, Pale becomes angry and accuses her of being a different person________.
2. Larry asks Anna and Burton when was the last time they saw________?
3. As Pale is leaving Burton attempts to get information out of him about the deaths, but Pale ________.
4. Anna calls Pale ________. When Burton attempts to call him the same thing, Pale insists that he be called Pale.
5. While Pale is making the tea for himself, Larry tells him that he thinks Robbie's death was _________.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pale doesn't come to get his brother's things for over a month after Robbie's death.
Part 1: Why do you think that Pale waits so long to get his brother's things?
Part 2: Why do you think Anna decides to hold onto the things of Robbie, even though no one came to pick them up at first?
Part 3: Do you think that Pale has the right to pick up Robbie's things? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Anna has put herself into solitude because of Robbie's death, not answering the door or the phone, drinking her days and nights away.
Part 1: Do you think Anna was dealing with the death in a positive way? Why or why not?
Part 2: Why do you think Anna's roommate hasn't tried to stop her drinking?
Part 3: Why do you think Anna believes alcohol is the only way to stop her feelings of pain and grief?
Essay Topic 3
Pale seems to be a person who can not stay on one topic for a very long time as he first talks to Anna.
Part 1: Why do you think Anna continues to talk to Pale, even though he is scattered?
Part 2: Why do you think Pale continues to change the subject while talking with Anna?
Part 3: Do you think that Pale and Anna are a realistic couple? Why or why not?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)