|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale changes the subject to Anna and mentions that Anna didn't remember seeing _______ at the funeral.
2. What did Larry give to Pale at the bar?
3. Anna attempts to explain her relationship with _________ to Pale.
4. Burton argues with Anna until Pale suggests that perhaps she is ________.
5. Burton comments that he misses _______ along the back of a woman's back.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Pale seems to be a person who can not stay on one topic for a very long time as he first talks to Anna.
Part 1: Why do you think Anna continues to talk to Pale, even though he is scattered?
Part 2: Why do you think Pale continues to change the subject while talking with Anna?
Part 3: Do you think that Pale and Anna are a realistic couple? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Pale doesn't come to get his brother's things for over a month after Robbie's death.
Part 1: Why do you think that Pale waits so long to get his brother's things?
Part 2: Why do you think Anna decides to hold onto the things of Robbie, even though no one came to pick them up at first?
Part 3: Do you think that Pale has the right to pick up Robbie's things? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Burton makes the statement that life is about getting too personal, taking what is personal and making it the truth.
Part 1: Why do you think Burton feels so strongly about getting too personal?
Part 2: How does one take something that is personal and make it a truth?
Part 3: Why do you think that one should write "burn this" on something that is personal that has become a truth?
This section contains 1,705 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)