|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. _______ hired Anna to choreograph a piece for the company.
2. While Anna is undressing offstage Burton asks her if she _______.
3. As she leaves Larry asks where she is going and she replies that she is heading to __________.
4. Pale's wife and kids are in __________because she could not handle Pale's lifestyle.
5. After hearing this, Pale becomes angry and accuses her of being a different person________.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Part of the pain that Anna feels is due to the fact that Robbie's family didn't know anything about his sexuality.
Part 1: Why do you think Robbie's family didn't know about his sexuality?
Part 2: Why do you think this revelation affects Anna in the way that it does?
Part 3: Do you think Robbie's family actually knew the truth? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 2
Larry walks in on New Year's Eve in a funk, saying that there are more suicides at a gay New Year's Eve party than all of Scandinavia.
Part 1: Why do you think Larry is in such a foul mood when he comes back to the loft?
Part 2: Why do you think that Larry is smoking again, though he wasn't before?
Part 3: Do you think Larry is a person who will find his happiness? Why or why not?
Essay Topic 3
Anna points out that she has been working nonstop lately, as though she has so much creative work to do, choreography, etc.
Part 1: Why do you think Anna is working nonstop? What might be driving her to do so?
Part 2: Why do you think a person can suddenly have a fit of creative inspiration? Do you think this is realistic?
Part 3: What other explanations might there be for Anna's sudden time away from others?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)