|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burton asks Anna what the difference is between a flute and a glass and she answers__________.
(a) One is an instrument.
(b) Flutes are for champagne.
(c) 50 bucks.
(d) Flutes are smaller.
2. How does Pale respond to Larry's attempt to see how he is doing after vomiting?
(a) Yells at him.
(b) Slams the door in his face.
(c) Splashes water at him.
(d) Pushes him backwards.
3. While Anna is undressing offstage Burton asks her if she _______.
(a) Is putting on something more comfortable.
(b) Minds if he comes into the room.
(c) Is wearing her sexy black bra.
(d) Wants to move into his place.
4. On the opening night of the show, Burton asks if Anna is home. Larry says no and that __________.
(a) She has been working a lot.
(b) She is avoiding Pale.
(c) She misses Burton.
(d) She needs time alone.
5. The following morning, Larry is in the kitchen and Pale comes in out of Anna's room wearing_________.
(b) His robe.
(d) Anna's robe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Burton recalls another memory in which he was walking home drunk and ________.
2. Anna lets Pale know that Burton teaches _______ at the "Y."
3. Anna notices that Larry is now smoking. She encourages him to ________.
4. Pale's wife and kids are in __________because she could not handle Pale's lifestyle.
5. What holiday is occurring at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)