|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After Pale tries repeatedly to convince Anna that their relationship could work, Anna tells Pale ________.
(a) She loves him.
(b) She wants to see him again.
(c) He scares her.
(d) She loves Burton.
2. Burton asks Anna what the difference is between a flute and a glass and she answers__________.
(a) Flutes are smaller.
(b) Flutes are for champagne.
(c) 50 bucks.
(d) One is an instrument.
3. When Anna returns from the play she is wearing a party dress and ___________.
(a) A coat.
(b) White gloves.
(c) A hat.
(d) A scarf.
4. Anna wonders aloud whether she should _______for Pale.
(a) Set an alarm.
(b) Get a blanket.
(c) Get a pillow.
(d) Turn off the lights.
5. Pale and his father were drinking and somebody had seen Robbie on television with _________and said someone ought to off him.
(d) His lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna tells Larry that she had made up her mind that if Burton ________ one more time she would accept.
2. After vomiting in the bathroom, Pale walks out of the bathroom holding ________.
3. Pale makes his way to the _______ even though Anna is telling him no.
4. What are Larry's instructions to Pale regarding the note?
5. Why can't Anna read the note from Larry?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)