|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The poet told him that _________was inspired by that sound and wrote a poem based on it.
(a) Edgar Allen Poe.
(b) Robert Blake.
(c) Walt Whitman.
(d) Robert Browning.
2. What holiday is occurring at the beginning of Act 2?
(c) New Year's Eve.
3. After vomiting in the bathroom, Pale walks out of the bathroom holding ________.
(a) A towel.
(b) A kleenex.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) His shirt.
4. Anna explains to Pale that he can't show up at her place drunk. He lunges at Burton who throws Pale _______.
(a) Into the street.
(b) On the couch.
(c) Out the door.
(d) Into a wall.
5. After pouring Burton another drink, Larry tells him ________.
(a) That the dance she is working on in called "Pale and Anna."
(b) That Anna is afraid of Pale.
(c) That Anna threw Pale out.
(d) That Anna loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna tells Larry that she had made up her mind that if Burton ________ one more time she would accept.
2. After chiding Pale about what he is wearing, Larry offers to make him tea. Pale decides he wants ___________.
3. While Anna is in the bathroom, Pale gets up and goes to the window so he can _________.
4. Burton corrects Anna's use of the word incubation and offers the word _______.
5. Who does Larry kiss and wish Happy New Year?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)