|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burton was approached by a man and since he wanted knowledge of such things for writing he _______.
(a) Went down on the man.
(b) Let the man go down on him.
(c) Kissed the man.
(d) Went home with the man and slept with him.
2. Anna tells Larry that she had made up her mind that if Burton ________ one more time she would accept.
(c) Got into a fight.
(d) Kissed her.
3. Pale tells Anna that he felt __________ to watch someone on stage that was supposed to be him and Anna.
4. Burton recalls another memory in which he was walking home drunk and ________.
(a) Got into a fight.
(b) Passed out on a park bench.
(c) Urinated on a wall.
(d) Tripped and fell.
5. When Anna returns from the play she is wearing a party dress and ___________.
(a) A hat.
(b) A coat.
(c) White gloves.
(d) A scarf.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale finishes his tea, puts on his shoes, and ________Anna before he walks out of the door.
2. Anna calls Pale ________. When Burton attempts to call him the same thing, Pale insists that he be called Pale.
3. Burton has finished his script. He and Larry are having a drink and Larry asks Burton_____.
4. Even though Anna tells Burton that she thinks the characters are exciting, after her critique he feels that the characters are ___________.
5. Larry lights up a cigarette and tells Burton that Pale carries a _______ and thus he might be in danger.
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)