|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Burton was at the poet's house they hear the sound of _________.
(a) Song birds.
(b) Car alarms.
2. After vomiting in the bathroom, Pale walks out of the bathroom holding ________.
(a) A towel.
(b) A kleenex.
(c) His shirt.
(d) A toothbrush.
3. Burton recalls another memory in which he was walking home drunk and ________.
(a) Got into a fight.
(b) Passed out on a park bench.
(c) Urinated on a wall.
(d) Tripped and fell.
4. When it appears that the two of them are escalating and a fight is about to occur, _______ jumps between them.
5. The poet told him that _________was inspired by that sound and wrote a poem based on it.
(a) Walt Whitman.
(b) Robert Browning.
(c) Robert Blake.
(d) Edgar Allen Poe.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the two are separated, Anna attempts to send ________ away.
2. Larry says that there was no mobster present when he was at the ___________.
3. Even though Anna tells Burton that she thinks the characters are exciting, after her critique he feels that the characters are ___________.
4. What are Larry's instructions to Pale regarding the note?
5. When Anna tells Larry where the flutes came from he declares_________.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)