|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Larry allow Anna to go into his room during this scene of the play?
(a) She is avoiding an argument with Pale.
(b) She is afraid of Pale.
(c) She threatens to break down his door.
(d) He wants her to see his room.
2. Burton asks Anna about her job. She responds that she__________.
(a) Has been working non-stop.
(b) Has been working at home.
(c) Lost her job.
(d) Works at a clothing shop.
3. Anna tells Larry that she had made up her mind that if Burton ________ one more time she would accept.
(b) Kissed her.
(c) Got into a fight.
4. Larry reminds Burton that Anna's life has been very sheltered. Burton agrees and wishes that________.
(a) That Anna could leave Pale.
(b) That he could have seen Anna.
(c) Things could have been different.
(d) That Anna loved him.
5. Pale goes into Anna's room and Anna asks Larry ________.
(a) If she can lock herself in Larry's room.
(b) If he can stay because she doesn't trust Pale.
(c) If he will call Burton for her.
(d) To borrow the keys for his car.
Short Answer Questions
1. Burton considers the idea of moving in with her and even talks about ________.
2. Burton recalls another memory in which he was walking home drunk and ________.
3. What holiday is occurring at the beginning of Act 2?
4. Pale changes the subject to Anna and mentions that Anna didn't remember seeing _______ at the funeral.
5. What are Larry's instructions to Pale regarding the note?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)