|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robbie did not have much, as his focus was on ____________, Anna, and Dominic, according to Anna.
2. What is Larry wearing when he next comes into the room, causing Pale to ask if he is doing a striptease?
(c) Just a pair of briefs.
(d) Just shorts.
3. Anna admits that she is ___________ that Robbie's family never really knew him and that he was killed.
4. Burton's work discusses how the wives experience waiting on the ___________ walks.
(a) Coal fire.
5. Pale complains that the room is like a/an __________ when he is sitting with Anna and Larry.
(c) Detention center.
(d) Ice box.
Short Answer Questions
1. Larry asks Anna what they should do with Robbie's _____________ since they're/it's beginning to pile up.
2. What is the look that Anna ascribes to the men in Robbie's family, though they all sort of look like him, too?
3. From where has Burton just arrived, having just ended his trip there to come back to see Anna?
4. At what time did Anna finally get ready to leave the wake, but it's been two hours since the last bus left?
5. What is the relationship that Robbie and Anna once shared when he was alive?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Burton's profession, as revealed at the start of the play?
2. What holiday is it when the second act of the play begins at 2:00AM?
3. Why will Anna be traveling the next day, according to her discussion with Larry?
4. What does Anna tell Pale when he moves to put his hand underneath her robe when they are on the couch?
5. What does Anna tell Pale when he offers to make her tea and breakfast?
6. What happens to Anna when she is sleeping in the bedroom of the one of the nephews in Robbie's family?
7. Why is Anna angry, as she admits to Larry after Larry tells her that he can not stop thinking about Robbie?
8. Why is Anna so upset when she is sitting on the couch by herself after Robbie's wake?
9. What is the one new work assignment about which Anna seems to be most excited?
10. When Burton describes Hollywood as a bunch of whores, what is Larry's response to this assessment?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)