|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale figures that Anna and the others must have ___________ in the apartment since there is so little furniture.
(c) Not been home much.
2. Anna will be traveling to another company to teach ______________ dance, and she is leaving the next day.
3. What does Anna wrap herself in when she starts screaming about the butterflies coming to life?
(a) Her pillow.
(d) A coat.
4. Anna is going to _______________ for a week and then she is heading to Seattle for six weeks after that.
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
5. What did another car do to Pale as he pulled into a space before coming up to see Anna?
(a) Hit him.
(b) Honk at him.
(c) Flash his lights.
Short Answer Questions
1. From where has Burton just arrived, having just ended his trip there to come back to see Anna?
2. Burton decides to leave as he wants to type up notes for his _______________ before heading to a dinner meeting.
3. The ___________ who eulogized Robbie had not seen Robbie in six years, making it an awkward speech.
4. Larry chides Burton about where there will be _____________ in his new work.
5. Burton remarks about how fickle the _____________ can be in Canada during this time of year.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Anna's opinion of Burton's script after she reads it and what is his reaction?
2. What does Burton reveal about the play that he is writing, though he does not seem to think it is viable?
3. What does Anna think they should do with Robbie's mail when Larry asks her what they should do with his mail?
4. What does Anna say when Burton asks her if she will ever move out of the loft and into his place?
5. What does Anna reveal about Pale's ideas about what happened to Robbie and to Dominic?
6. What is the one thing that Robbie's family has never seen him do, which also upsets Anna?
7. According to Pale, why does he hate messages and small pieces of paper?
8. Why is Anna angry, as she admits to Larry after Larry tells her that he can not stop thinking about Robbie?
9. What does Robbie's family label Anna as since they are unaware of his love relationship?
10. What happens when Burton calls Pale "Jimmy" instead of by his name Pale?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)