|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anna is upset that she was not able to give Robbie a proper ____________ in the midst of his family and the secrets.
2. On this card, there can not be anything _____________ as not everyone celebrates Christmas in the same way.
3. Pale says that he did not see __________ at the wake, which is because this person was not invited.
4. What does Larry come in carrying when he enters the scene with Anna and the others?
(c) A cake.
(d) A suit.
5. Pale points out that ________ was the one family member that Robbie actually liked.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Anna not been able to do in a few days, so she is feeling stiff and out of sorts?
2. What is the source of the loud noise that distracts Pale when he is talking with Anna and Larry?
3. Burton tells Larry that seeing ______________ in his account helps to soften the blow of Hollywood's actions.
4. What is the name of Robbie's lover as revealed at the start of this scene?
5. The family is not aware of the sexuality of Robbie, and they refer to Anna as his ______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. When Larry asks Burton about how he feels about the treatment of his movies by Hollywood, what does Burton reply?
2. Why is Anna so upset when she is sitting on the couch by herself after Robbie's wake?
3. What happens when Larry goes over to the bathroom to check up on Pale to see how he is doing?
4. What does Burton say that he misses about women's clothing as he helps Anna with her dress?
5. What does Anna reveal about Pale's ideas about what happened to Robbie and to Dominic?
6. When Anna asks Larry how long he has been smoking, what does Larry reply?
7. What does Pale want to drink the next morning when Larry offers him a tea?
8. Describe the characters of Burton and Anna when the second act of the play begins?
9. What is the reasoning Anna gives for having spent a lot of money on the new flutes?
10. What does Anna say the difference between a glass and a flute is when Burton asks?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)