|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who yells from the hallway later on in the first scene, trying to get someone's attention?
2. Robbie once thought Anna would make a good _________, and she admits to Pale that she likes it.
3. Pale separates himself from his brother Robbie by the differences in their __________.
4. What did Pale threaten the other driver that he would do if the other driver didn't back off?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Call the cops.
(c) Hit him.
(d) Sleep in his car.
5. Pale is suddenly distracted by his __________, which are new so he takes them off as he has gotten hot in that area of his body.
(c) Ear muffs.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Pale say Robbie was when Pale moved out of the house?
2. What is Larry wearing when he next comes into the room, causing Pale to ask if he is doing a striptease?
3. Anna offers Pale coffee, though he would clearly prefer ___________ as a beverage.
4. What has Anna signed up for since she wants to purge her body of all of the movements that she has been teaching?
5. Who decides to take Anna back to the bus station, glad to be rid of her and her presence in Robbie's family's home?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is the loud noise that distracts Pale coming from when he is in Larry and Anna's apartment?
2. What happens when Larry goes over to the bathroom to check up on Pale to see how he is doing?
3. What is Anna's opinion of Burton's script after she reads it and what is his reaction?
4. What are some of the things that Larry reveals he was told not to put on the Chrysler Christmas card he is designing?
5. According to Pale, why does he hate messages and small pieces of paper?
6. What does Anna say the difference between a glass and a flute is when Burton asks?
7. Why is Anna angry, as she admits to Larry after Larry tells her that he can not stop thinking about Robbie?
8. What does Larry reveal he has been doing that evening while Anna and Burton were at their social engagement?
9. What does Burton have to say in response to Pale's comment/question about whether she is sleeping with Burton, too?
10. What is the reasoning Anna gives for having spent a lot of money on the new flutes?
This section contains 621 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)