|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale says that he did not see __________ at the wake, which is because this person was not invited.
2. From where has Burton just arrived, having just ended his trip there to come back to see Anna?
3. Who is at the door when it buzzes at the start of the first scene of this play?
4. Pale figures that Anna and the others must have ___________ in the apartment since there is so little furniture.
(d) Not been home much.
5. What is the genre in which Burton focuses most of his work for Hollywood?
(a) Science fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale also says that Anna knows him because he helped to save her from the _____________.
2. What is the name of the women that the Flying Dutchman meets and who falls in love with him?
3. What does Anna slip on when he hears the yelling and the banging on the door?
4. The new piece that Burton is writing is a ____________, something with which he is not entirely comfortable.
5. Robbie did not have much, as his focus was on ____________, Anna, and Dominic, according to Anna.
Short Essay Questions
1. Where is the loud noise that distracts Pale coming from when he is in Larry and Anna's apartment?
2. What did Larry give to Pale when Larry stopped by the bar earlier?
3. What is the reasoning Anna gives for having spent a lot of money on the new flutes?
4. How does Larry enter the scene on this New Year's Day/New Year's Eve in the second act?
5. Why is Anna so upset when she is sitting on the couch by herself after Robbie's wake?
6. According to Pale, why does he hate messages and small pieces of paper?
7. What is Anna's opinion of Burton's script after she reads it and what is his reaction?
8. What were the main focuses of Robbie, according to Anna when she is talking with Larry?
9. What does Anna respond when Larry asks her and Burton why they aren't out partying the night away?
10. What is the new script that Burton is working on, as revealed to Anna and Larry at the loft?
This section contains 585 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)