|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On this card, there can not be anything _____________ as not everyone celebrates Christmas in the same way.
2. Larry makes sure to remind Burton that he does not need __________, but Burton says that he does.
3. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
4. Who is at the door when it buzzes at the start of the first scene of this play?
5. Curse words fly as Pale continues to talk about trying to find a ___________ when he is talking with Anna.
(b) Parking space.
Short Answer Questions
1. Larry rejects the idea that Hollywood is a bunch of whores, saying that his job as a(n) ______________ makes him a whore as well.
2. The family is not aware of the sexuality of Robbie, and they refer to Anna as his ______________.
3. What does Larry come in carrying when he enters the scene with Anna and the others?
4. Burton tells Larry that seeing ______________ in his account helps to soften the blow of Hollywood's actions.
5. Larry tells Anna he can not keep from thinking about what happened to ______________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Pale have to say when Larry asks him if he and his wife have gotten a divorce?
2. What does Burton have to say about the weather in Canada where he was on vacation?
3. What does Larry reveal he has been doing that evening while Anna and Burton were at their social engagement?
4. When Larry asks Burton about how he feels about the treatment of his movies by Hollywood, what does Burton reply?
5. When Burton describes Hollywood as a bunch of whores, what is Larry's response to this assessment?
6. What happens when Larry goes over to the bathroom to check up on Pale to see how he is doing?
7. What is the reasoning Anna gives for having spent a lot of money on the new flutes?
8. What does Anna tell Pale when he offers to make her tea and breakfast?
9. What is the news that Burton learns upon arriving in Anna's apartment at the start of the play?
10. What does Anna reveal about Pale's ideas about what happened to Robbie and to Dominic?
This section contains 627 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)