|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Larry chides Burton about where there will be _____________ in his new work.
2. Who is described as being well-built and sexy in his mid-thirties and is wearing a nice suit?
3. Robbie once thought Anna would make a good _________, and she admits to Pale that she likes it.
4. From where has Burton just arrived, having just ended his trip there to come back to see Anna?
5. What does Anna wrap herself in when she starts screaming about the butterflies coming to life?
(a) Her pillow.
(c) A coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale begins to talk about his friend _______ who is a bartender, though Anna is not interested in this topic.
2. Larry asks Burton what he thinks of the treatment that Hollywood gives to his _____________.
3. What did the boys put the butterflies in, knocking them out, but not killing them, leading to a terrifying event?
4. What kind of accident were Robbie and his lover killed in, according to the information revealed in this scene?
5. How many years had it been since Robbie had even seen his parents, showing just how distant they'd become?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Burton have to say about the weather in Canada where he was on vacation?
2. What are some of the things that Larry reveals he was told not to put on the Chrysler Christmas card he is designing?
3. What does Pale want to drink the next morning when Larry offers him a tea?
4. What does Anna reveal about Pale's ideas about what happened to Robbie and to Dominic?
5. What does Anna say the difference between a glass and a flute is when Burton asks?
6. Where is the loud noise that distracts Pale coming from when he is in Larry and Anna's apartment?
7. What does Burton say that he misses about women's clothing as he helps Anna with her dress?
8. When Burton describes Hollywood as a bunch of whores, what is Larry's response to this assessment?
9. What happens to Anna when she is sleeping in the bedroom of the one of the nephews in Robbie's family?
10. What does Anna respond when Larry asks her and Burton why they aren't out partying the night away?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)