|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale compares Robbie to other guys by claiming that most guys are __________, but Robbie was light.
2. Burton tells Larry that seeing ______________ in his account helps to soften the blow of Hollywood's actions.
(c) Millions of pounds.
3. Anna admits that she is ___________ that Robbie's family never really knew him and that he was killed.
4. Larry asks Anna what they should do with Robbie's _____________ since they're/it's beginning to pile up.
5. Pale begins to talk about his friend _______ who is a bartender, though Anna is not interested in this topic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of accident were Robbie and his lover killed in, according to the information revealed in this scene?
2. The Flying Dutchman can only come onshore every __________ years according to the story and the curse.
3. Larry rejects the idea that Hollywood is a bunch of whores, saying that his job as a(n) ______________ makes him a whore as well.
4. Larry tells Anna he can not keep from thinking about what happened to ______________.
5. What did the nephews spend all afternoon doing while the adults attended the wake?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Larry reveal he has been doing that evening while Anna and Burton were at their social engagement?
2. Why is Anna so upset when she is sitting on the couch by herself after Robbie's wake?
3. What does Pale want to drink the next morning when Larry offers him a tea?
4. Why does Pale decide to take off his shoes when in Anna's apartment a month after Robbie's death?
5. What does Anna tell Pale when he offers to make her tea and breakfast?
6. When Anna asks Larry how long he has been smoking, what does Larry reply?
7. Why are Pale's wife and kids in Coral Gables and not with him in his life in town?
8. According to Pale, why does he hate messages and small pieces of paper?
9. What is Burton's profession, as revealed at the start of the play?
10. Why is Anna feeling stiff and out of sorts when she is in this scene after Burton leaves?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)