|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since anyone has come for Robbie's things after the wake?
(a) A year.
(b) A day.
(c) One month.
(d) A week.
2. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
3. Pale also says that Anna knows him because he helped to save her from the _____________.
(b) Boring plays.
4. Larry decides to tell Anna about the Christmas card he has to design for _____________.
5. Pale separates himself from his brother Robbie by the differences in their __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Larry asks Anna what they should do with Robbie's _____________ since they're/it's beginning to pile up.
2. What did Pale threaten the other driver that he would do if the other driver didn't back off?
3. Anna decides it is far too early to go to _______________ and Larry agrees with her.
4. What has Anna signed up for since she wants to purge her body of all of the movements that she has been teaching?
5. What did the boys put the butterflies in, knocking them out, but not killing them, leading to a terrifying event?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why did Burton take a job at eighteen as a messenger delivering to various homes?
2. What is Anna's explanation as to why she hasn't responded to Larry all day?
3. Why is Anna feeling stiff and out of sorts when she is in this scene after Burton leaves?
4. What were the main focuses of Robbie, according to Anna when she is talking with Larry?
5. What does Anna have to say about her work when Burton asks her some questions about her life?
6. According to Pale, why does he hate messages and small pieces of paper?
7. What does Larry admit Anna has been working on when Burton asks Larry about her relationship with Pale?
8. What is the one new work assignment about which Anna seems to be most excited?
9. When Larry asks Burton about how he feels about the treatment of his movies by Hollywood, what does Burton reply?
10. What happens when Burton calls Pale "Jimmy" instead of by his name Pale?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)