|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna point out to Burton as he is talking about his new work, though he is not convinced of his direction?
(a) His tears.
(b) His excitement.
(c) His fidgeting.
(d) His nervousness.
2. How many years had it been since Robbie had even seen his parents, showing just how distant they'd become?
3. Larry's company tells him that the only thing people all believe in around the holidays is ____________ and children.
4. The ___________ who eulogized Robbie had not seen Robbie in six years, making it an awkward speech.
5. Anna is upset that she was not able to give Robbie a proper ____________ in the midst of his family and the secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale comes in the door, ranting about how anyone can live in the ____________.
2. How long had Robbie lived in the apartment with Larry and with Anna?
3. Larry asks Burton what he thinks of the treatment that Hollywood gives to his _____________.
4. What did another car do to Pale as he pulled into a space before coming up to see Anna?
5. The new piece that Burton is writing is a ____________, something with which he is not entirely comfortable.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anna think they should do with Robbie's mail when Larry asks her what they should do with his mail?
2. Why is Anna so upset when she is sitting on the couch by herself after Robbie's wake?
3. When Anna asks Larry how long he has been smoking, what does Larry reply?
4. Why were many of Robbie's dance colleagues and friends unable to attend the service?
5. What did Larry give to Pale when Larry stopped by the bar earlier?
6. What is the news that Burton learns upon arriving in Anna's apartment at the start of the play?
7. What does Anna tell Pale when he offers to make her tea and breakfast?
8. Why does Anna have to stay in the house of Robbie's family after the wake?
9. Why did Anna sign up for a dance class, as she admits to Larry when they are talking?
10. Where is the loud noise that distracts Pale coming from when he is in Larry and Anna's apartment?
This section contains 613 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)