|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale compares Robbie to other guys by claiming that most guys are __________, but Robbie was light.
2. The family is not aware of the sexuality of Robbie, and they refer to Anna as his ______________.
3. What is the genre in which Burton focuses most of his work for Hollywood?
(a) Science fiction.
4. Who is described as being well-built and sexy in his mid-thirties and is wearing a nice suit?
5. What does Larry decide to put on the card instead of any of the typical Christmas symbols?
(d) Candy canes.
Short Answer Questions
1. The new piece that Burton is writing is a ____________, something with which he is not entirely comfortable.
2. Out of Robbie's entire family, no one has seen Robbie _________________ - his true passion.
3. Larry asks Burton what he thinks of the treatment that Hollywood gives to his _____________.
4. What is the look that Anna ascribes to the men in Robbie's family, though they all sort of look like him, too?
5. Larry's company tells him that the only thing people all believe in around the holidays is ____________ and children.
Short Essay Questions
1. What is the one new work assignment about which Anna seems to be most excited?
2. What is Anna's opinion of Burton's script after she reads it and what is his reaction?
3. Where is the loud noise that distracts Pale coming from when he is in Larry and Anna's apartment?
4. What happens when Larry goes over to the bathroom to check up on Pale to see how he is doing?
5. What is Burton's profession, as revealed at the start of the play?
6. Why does Anna have to stay in the house of Robbie's family after the wake?
7. When Anna asks Pale how he could marry someone he felt nothing for, how does he respond?
8. Why is Anna angry, as she admits to Larry after Larry tells her that he can not stop thinking about Robbie?
9. What is the one thing that Robbie's family has never seen him do, which also upsets Anna?
10. What is the reasoning Anna gives for having spent a lot of money on the new flutes?
This section contains 577 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)