|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is described as being well-built and sexy in his mid-thirties and is wearing a nice suit?
2. Larry rejects the idea that Hollywood is a bunch of whores, saying that his job as a(n) ______________ makes him a whore as well.
(a) Advertising worker.
3. Anna offers Pale coffee, though he would clearly prefer ___________ as a beverage.
4. What is the relationship that Robbie and Anna once shared when he was alive?
(a) Dance partners.
5. Burton tells Larry that seeing ______________ in his account helps to soften the blow of Hollywood's actions.
(d) Millions of pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. The family is not aware of the sexuality of Robbie, and they refer to Anna as his ______________.
2. What is the genre in which Burton focuses most of his work for Hollywood?
3. Larry asks Burton what he thinks of the treatment that Hollywood gives to his _____________.
4. From where has Burton just arrived, having just ended his trip there to come back to see Anna?
5. Where are Robbie's things, which is not a place where Larry wants to go in order to get them?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Larry admit Anna has been working on when Burton asks Larry about her relationship with Pale?
2. What is on the message that Burton leaves for Anna on the answering machine before she picks it up?
3. Why does Anna have to stay in the house of Robbie's family after the wake?
4. What does Burton have to say about the weather in Canada where he was on vacation?
5. When Anna asks Pale how he could marry someone he felt nothing for, how does he respond?
6. What does Burton have to say when Anna makes a comment about getting too personal?
7. What did Larry give to Pale when Larry stopped by the bar earlier?
8. Why is Anna feeling stiff and out of sorts when she is in this scene after Burton leaves?
9. What does Anna tell Pale when he moves to put his hand underneath her robe when they are on the couch?
10. What does Burton say that he misses about women's clothing as he helps Anna with her dress?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)