|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry quote when he walks into the room to see Pale talking with Anna in the loft apartment?
(b) Gone with the Wind.
(c) Burn This.
(d) Lust in the Dust.
2. Anna offers Pale coffee, though he would clearly prefer ___________ as a beverage.
3. Anna taunts Pale that the vodka is not _____________, which he would know from his expertise in food and drink.
4. Anna is going to _______________ for a week and then she is heading to Seattle for six weeks after that.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
5. What is the source of the loud noise that distracts Pale when he is talking with Anna and Larry?
(b) Car backfire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna is upset that she was not able to give Robbie a proper ____________ in the midst of his family and the secrets.
2. Burton explains his work is about the wives of ____________ and the longing they experience.
3. In what country does the Flying Dutchman finally meet his true love who will break the curse?
4. The ___________ who eulogized Robbie had not seen Robbie in six years, making it an awkward speech.
5. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anna say when Burton asks her if she will ever move out of the loft and into his place?
2. What are some of the things that Larry reveals he was told not to put on the Chrysler Christmas card he is designing?
3. What is the one new work assignment about which Anna seems to be most excited?
4. How does Larry enter the scene on this New Year's Day/New Year's Eve in the second act?
5. When Anna asks Larry how long he has been smoking, what does Larry reply?
6. What does Anna tell Pale when he offers to make her tea and breakfast?
7. Why is Anna feeling stiff and out of sorts when she is in this scene after Burton leaves?
8. What does Larry remind Burton about the money that Burton receives for the scripts he writers?
9. What does Anna say the difference between a glass and a flute is when Burton asks?
10. What does Burton have to say when Anna makes a comment about getting too personal?
This section contains 612 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)