|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Robbie lived in the apartment with Larry and with Anna?
(a) Four years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three years.
2. What does Larry quote when he walks into the room to see Pale talking with Anna in the loft apartment?
(a) Lust in the Dust.
(b) Gone with the Wind.
(c) Burn This.
3. Larry makes sure to remind Burton that he does not need __________, but Burton says that he does.
4. Pale begins to talk about his friend _______ who is a bartender, though Anna is not interested in this topic.
5. Anna is upset that she was not able to give Robbie a proper ____________ in the midst of his family and the secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the company that Robbie was with, making it harder for them to come to his funeral?
2. What is the name of Robbie's lover as revealed at the start of this scene?
3. What kind of accident were Robbie and his lover killed in, according to the information revealed in this scene?
4. Robbie did not have much, as his focus was on ____________, Anna, and Dominic, according to Anna.
5. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Burton's profession, as revealed at the start of the play?
2. When Burton describes Hollywood as a bunch of whores, what is Larry's response to this assessment?
3. Why is Anna feeling stiff and out of sorts when she is in this scene after Burton leaves?
4. What does Burton say that he misses about women's clothing as he helps Anna with her dress?
5. What does Pale have to say when Larry asks him if he and his wife have gotten a divorce?
6. When Anna asks Larry how long he has been smoking, what does Larry reply?
7. Why does Pale decide to take off his shoes when in Anna's apartment a month after Robbie's death?
8. What happened between the man and Burton that Burton encountered when he was walking home drunk at the age of 20?
9. What holiday is it when the second act of the play begins at 2:00AM?
10. What is the news that Burton learns upon arriving in Anna's apartment at the start of the play?
This section contains 619 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)