|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time did Anna finally get ready to leave the wake, but it's been two hours since the last bus left?
(c) Two in the morning.
2. Out of Robbie's entire family, no one has seen Robbie _________________ - his true passion.
3. Larry rejects the idea that Hollywood is a bunch of whores, saying that his job as a(n) ______________ makes him a whore as well.
(a) Advertising worker.
4. Pale points out that ________ was the one family member that Robbie actually liked.
5. Larry tells Anna he can not keep from thinking about what happened to ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
2. Anna admits that she is ___________ that Robbie's family never really knew him and that he was killed.
3. What does Larry decide to put on the card instead of any of the typical Christmas symbols?
4. Burton tells Larry that seeing ______________ in his account helps to soften the blow of Hollywood's actions.
5. Burton explains his work is about the wives of ____________ and the longing they experience.
Short Essay Questions
1. According to Pale, why does he hate messages and small pieces of paper?
2. What does Burton say that he misses about women's clothing as he helps Anna with her dress?
3. When Anna asks Larry how long he has been smoking, what does Larry reply?
4. What is Burton's profession, as revealed at the start of the play?
5. What happened between the man and Burton that Burton encountered when he was walking home drunk at the age of 20?
6. When Pale meets Larry, he says that he does not remember seeing Larry at the wake. What does Larry respond?
7. What is Anna's opinion of Burton's script after she reads it and what is his reaction?
8. What does Burton have to say in response to Pale's comment/question about whether she is sleeping with Burton, too?
9. What does Pale have to say when Larry asks him if he and his wife have gotten a divorce?
10. Why does Burton decide to go home after his conversation with Anna and with Larry?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)