|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Anna to finally get up from where she is sitting to answer the door?
(b) Broken glass.
(c) Her cell phone.
2. What does Anna become upset that Robbie's family did not know about him?
(a) He was rich.
(b) He was gay.
(c) He was married.
(d) He was poor.
3. What has Anna signed up for since she wants to purge her body of all of the movements that she has been teaching?
(a) Math class.
(b) Writing class.
(c) Yoga class.
(d) Dance class.
4. Pale goes on about how he hates the social niceties of __________ and the like.
5. Larry said that the card that his bosses have in mind will only offend _____________, which he means to say in a sarcastic way.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Robbie's lover as revealed at the start of this scene?
2. Who is Anna's other roommate who bursts in the door, trying to find out why she hasn't picked up the phone?
3. Burton's work discusses how the wives experience waiting on the ___________ walks.
4. Pale comes in the door, ranting about how anyone can live in the ____________.
5. Burton explains his work is about the wives of ____________ and the longing they experience.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anna say when Burton asks her if she will ever move out of the loft and into his place?
2. What is Anna's opinion of Burton's script after she reads it and what is his reaction?
3. What is the news that Burton learns upon arriving in Anna's apartment at the start of the play?
4. What does Burton have to say about the weather in Canada where he was on vacation?
5. Describe the characters of Burton and Anna when the second act of the play begins?
6. What does Anna respond when Larry asks her and Burton why they aren't out partying the night away?
7. What happened between the man and Burton that Burton encountered when he was walking home drunk at the age of 20?
8. What does Pale have to say when Larry asks him if he and his wife have gotten a divorce?
9. When Burton describes Hollywood as a bunch of whores, what is Larry's response to this assessment?
10. What does Burton have to say when Anna makes a comment about getting too personal?
This section contains 633 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)