|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale points out that ________ was the one family member that Robbie actually liked.
2. What is the name of the women that the Flying Dutchman meets and who falls in love with him?
3. Who did Anna try to call in order to get someone to come get Robbie's things from the apartment?
(a) Robbie's uncle.
(b) Dominic's family.
(c) Robbie's father.
(d) Robbie's mother.
4. What is the name of Robbie's lover as revealed at the start of this scene?
5. What did the boys put the butterflies in, knocking them out, but not killing them, leading to a terrifying event?
Short Answer Questions
1. Curse words fly as Pale continues to talk about trying to find a ___________ when he is talking with Anna.
2. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
3. Larry asks Anna what they should do with Robbie's _____________ since they're/it's beginning to pile up.
4. What did the nephews spend all afternoon doing while the adults attended the wake?
5. __________ equates Burton's work with the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Anna angry, as she admits to Larry after Larry tells her that he can not stop thinking about Robbie?
2. When Pale meets Larry, he says that he does not remember seeing Larry at the wake. What does Larry respond?
3. Why did Anna sign up for a dance class, as she admits to Larry when they are talking?
4. What does Anna tell Pale when he offers to make her tea and breakfast?
5. To what story does Larry equates Burton's writing and motivation?
6. Where is the loud noise that distracts Pale coming from when he is in Larry and Anna's apartment?
7. What does Larry reveal he has been doing that evening while Anna and Burton were at their social engagement?
8. What is the one thing that Robbie's family has never seen him do, which also upsets Anna?
9. What does Larry admit Anna has been working on when Burton asks Larry about her relationship with Pale?
10. What happened between the man and Burton that Burton encountered when he was walking home drunk at the age of 20?
This section contains 636 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)