|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Larry asks Anna what they should do with Robbie's _____________ since they're/it's beginning to pile up.
2. What is the relationship that Robbie and Anna once shared when he was alive?
(b) Dance partners.
3. What did Pale threaten the other driver that he would do if the other driver didn't back off?
(a) Hit him.
(b) Call the cops.
(c) Shoot him.
(d) Sleep in his car.
4. Larry chides Burton about where there will be _____________ in his new work.
5. What does Larry come in carrying when he enters the scene with Anna and the others?
(a) A cake.
(d) A suit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Flying Dutchman's love do which breaks the curse imposed upon him?
2. What is the name of Robbie's lover as revealed at the start of this scene?
3. What is Larry wearing when he next comes into the room, causing Pale to ask if he is doing a striptease?
4. Pale points out that ________ was the one family member that Robbie actually liked.
5. Larry makes sure to remind Burton that he does not need __________, but Burton says that he does.
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Anna so upset when she is sitting on the couch by herself after Robbie's wake?
2. What does Anna reveal about Pale's ideas about what happened to Robbie and to Dominic?
3. What happens when Burton calls Pale "Jimmy" instead of by his name Pale?
4. What happens when Larry goes over to the bathroom to check up on Pale to see how he is doing?
5. What does Pale have to say when Larry asks him if he and his wife have gotten a divorce?
6. What is on the message that Burton leaves for Anna on the answering machine before she picks it up?
7. What does Burton reveal about the play that he is writing, though he does not seem to think it is viable?
8. Why were many of Robbie's dance colleagues and friends unable to attend the service?
9. What does Anna tell Pale when he offers to make her tea and breakfast?
10. Why is Anna angry, as she admits to Larry after Larry tells her that he can not stop thinking about Robbie?
This section contains 624 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)