|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Larry rejects the idea that Hollywood is a bunch of whores, saying that his job as a(n) ______________ makes him a whore as well.
(c) Advertising worker.
2. The ___________ who eulogized Robbie had not seen Robbie in six years, making it an awkward speech.
3. How long had Robbie lived in the apartment with Larry and with Anna?
(a) Five years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Four years.
(d) Three years.
4. What is the genre in which Burton focuses most of his work for Hollywood?
(a) Science fiction.
5. The new piece that Burton is writing is a ____________, something with which he is not entirely comfortable.
(b) Love story.
(c) War novel.
(d) Pop song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry decide to put on the card instead of any of the typical Christmas symbols?
2. What did the boys put the butterflies in, knocking them out, but not killing them, leading to a terrifying event?
3. Where is the company that Robbie was with, making it harder for them to come to his funeral?
4. Pale compares Robbie to other guys by claiming that most guys are __________, but Robbie was light.
5. Larry chides Burton about where there will be _____________ in his new work.
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anna reveal about Pale's ideas about what happened to Robbie and to Dominic?
2. What does Robbie's family label Anna as since they are unaware of his love relationship?
3. What holiday is it when the second act of the play begins at 2:00AM?
4. Why will Anna be traveling the next day, according to her discussion with Larry?
5. What does Burton say that he misses about women's clothing as he helps Anna with her dress?
6. What is Anna's explanation as to why she hasn't responded to Larry all day?
7. When Burton describes Hollywood as a bunch of whores, what is Larry's response to this assessment?
8. What is the news that Burton learns upon arriving in Anna's apartment at the start of the play?
9. When Larry asks Burton about how he feels about the treatment of his movies by Hollywood, what does Burton reply?
10. What did Larry give to Pale when Larry stopped by the bar earlier?
This section contains 592 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)