|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burton tells Larry that seeing ______________ in his account helps to soften the blow of Hollywood's actions.
(c) Millions of pounds.
2. __________ equates Burton's work with the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
3. What is the source of the loud noise that distracts Pale when he is talking with Anna and Larry?
(b) Car backfire.
4. Larry's company tells him that the only thing people all believe in around the holidays is ____________ and children.
5. What has Anna not been able to do in a few days, so she is feeling stiff and out of sorts?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the relationship that Robbie and Anna once shared when he was alive?
2. What causes Anna to finally get up from where she is sitting to answer the door?
3. What does the Flying Dutchman's love do which breaks the curse imposed upon him?
4. What is the name of Robbie's lover as revealed at the start of this scene?
5. Who is Anna's other roommate who bursts in the door, trying to find out why she hasn't picked up the phone?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Burton have to say about the weather in Canada where he was on vacation?
2. What does Burton reveal about the play that he is writing, though he does not seem to think it is viable?
3. Where is the loud noise that distracts Pale coming from when he is in Larry and Anna's apartment?
4. What does Anna have to say about her work when Burton asks her some questions about her life?
5. Why does Pale decide to take off his shoes when in Anna's apartment a month after Robbie's death?
6. What does Anna think they should do with Robbie's mail when Larry asks her what they should do with his mail?
7. What happens to Anna when she is sleeping in the bedroom of the one of the nephews in Robbie's family?
8. Who does Pale think is involved in the deaths of Robbie and of Dominic?
9. Why is Anna angry, as she admits to Larry after Larry tells her that he can not stop thinking about Robbie?
10. What were the main focuses of Robbie, according to Anna when she is talking with Larry?
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)