Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Larry wearing when he next comes into the room, causing Pale to ask if he is doing a striptease?
(a) Just shorts.
(b) Just a pair of briefs.
2. What is the profession of Burton, a friend of Larry and Anna's during the play?
(a) Advertising executive.
3. Robbie did not have much, as his focus was on ____________, Anna, and Dominic, according to Anna.
4. On this card, there can not be anything _____________ as not everyone celebrates Christmas in the same way.
5. Who is described as being well-built and sexy in his mid-thirties and is wearing a nice suit?
Short Answer Questions
1. How long has it been since anyone has come for Robbie's things after the wake?
2. Larry asks Anna what they should do with Robbie's _____________ since they're/it's beginning to pile up.
3. Pale admits that he might have done some __________ earlier in the evening when Anna asks.
4. How many years had it been since Robbie had even seen his parents, showing just how distant they'd become?
5. ______________ chides Anna by asking why she does not just go ahead and marry Burton for the money.
Short Essay Questions
1. What did Larry give to Pale when Larry stopped by the bar earlier?
2. What does Anna have to say about her work when Burton asks her some questions about her life?
3. What does Larry remind Burton about the money that Burton receives for the scripts he writers?
4. When Anna asks Pale how he could marry someone he felt nothing for, how does he respond?
5. What does Anna think they should do with Robbie's mail when Larry asks her what they should do with his mail?
6. What happened between the man and Burton that Burton encountered when he was walking home drunk at the age of 20?
7. Why does Pale decide to take off his shoes when in Anna's apartment a month after Robbie's death?
8. What are some of the things that Larry reveals he was told not to put on the Chrysler Christmas card he is designing?
9. Why is Anna surprised to see Pale come to her loft after the death of Robbie?
10. Describe the characters of Burton and Anna when the second act of the play begins?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)