|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She tells Larry that she needs to go get some work done but what she actually needs is ________.
(a) To find Pale.
(b) To be away from her apartment.
(c) To be with Burton.
(d) To be alone.
2. Pale says he has vacation time coming up and they should go somewhere but Anna says ________.
(a) She has no vacation time.
(c) She is in love with Burton.
(d) She doesn't like the location he wants to go to.
3. Burton considers the idea of moving in with her and even talks about ________.
(a) Getting a different job.
(b) Moving with her to another city.
(c) Having children.
(d) Buying a house.
4. After the two are separated, Anna attempts to send ________ away.
(b) Larry .
5. Larry says that there was no mobster present when he was at the ___________.
6. When Anna returns from the play she is wearing a party dress and ___________.
(a) White gloves.
(b) A hat.
(c) A coat.
(d) A scarf.
7. Larry lights up a cigarette and tells Burton that Pale carries a _______ and thus he might be in danger.
(a) Stun gun.
(d) Money clip.
8. As she leaves Larry asks where she is going and she replies that she is heading to __________.
(a) Burton's studio.
(b) Burton's apartment.
(c) Catch up with Pale before he leaves.
(d) Fred's studio.
9. Anna wonders aloud whether she should _______for Pale.
(a) Get a pillow.
(b) Turn off the lights.
(c) Set an alarm.
(d) Get a blanket.
10. Burton begins talking about ________and how he is trying to protect himself from feelings about Anna.
(a) His anger at Pale.
(b) His cocaine use.
(c) Defense mechanisms.
(d) His drinking.
11. Burton was approached by a man and since he wanted knowledge of such things for writing he _______.
(a) Kissed the man.
(b) Went home with the man and slept with him.
(c) Went down on the man.
(d) Let the man go down on him.
12. After Pale tries repeatedly to convince Anna that their relationship could work, Anna tells Pale ________.
(a) She loves him.
(b) He scares her.
(c) She loves Burton.
(d) She wants to see him again.
13. After pouring Burton another drink, Larry tells him ________.
(a) That Anna loves him.
(b) That Anna threw Pale out.
(c) That the dance she is working on in called "Pale and Anna."
(d) That Anna is afraid of Pale.
14. Pale makes his way to the _______ even though Anna is telling him no.
(a) Kitchen sink.
(c) Living room.
15. Burton thinks that the characters in his script are having fun. However Anna thinks that deep down they are _________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Burton has finished his script. He and Larry are having a drink and Larry asks Burton_____.
2. She crossed the room without turning on the lights and _________ speaks form the shadows.
3. Burton asks Anna about her job. She responds that she__________.
4. Burton comments that he misses _______ along the back of a woman's back.
5. Anna tells Larry that she had made up her mind that if Burton ________ one more time she would accept.
This section contains 532 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)