|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As she leaves Larry asks where she is going and she replies that she is heading to __________.
(a) Burton's studio.
(b) Burton's apartment.
(c) Catch up with Pale before he leaves.
(d) Fred's studio.
2. Anna then goes into the bedroom and returns with _______.
(b) Pale's cigarettes.
3. What does Pale get from Anna's room before he leaves?
(a) The rest of his clothes.
(b) His cigarettes.
(c) His watch.
(d) His hat.
4. What did Larry give to Pale at the bar?
(a) A packet of cigarettes.
(b) A key.
(c) A drink.
(d) A hat.
5. While Anna is undressing offstage Burton asks her if she _______.
(a) Is wearing her sexy black bra.
(b) Wants to move into his place.
(c) Minds if he comes into the room.
(d) Is putting on something more comfortable.
6. Pale tells Anna that he felt __________ to watch someone on stage that was supposed to be him and Anna.
7. Anna calls Pale ________. When Burton attempts to call him the same thing, Pale insists that he be called Pale.
8. Burton asks Anna what the difference is between a flute and a glass and she answers__________.
(a) One is an instrument.
(b) 50 bucks.
(c) Flutes are for champagne.
(d) Flutes are smaller.
9. The poet told him that _________was inspired by that sound and wrote a poem based on it.
(a) Robert Browning.
(b) Edgar Allen Poe.
(c) Robert Blake.
(d) Walt Whitman.
10. What are Larry's instructions to Pale regarding the note?
(a) Give it to Burton.
(b) Throw it away.
(c) Burn this.
(d) Read it to Anna.
11. What is the name of the dance on which Anna has been working?
(a) "Burton and Anna."
(b) "Fred and Anna."
(c) "Pale and Anna."
(d) "Joe and Anna."
12. Anna explains to Pale that he can't show up at her place drunk. He lunges at Burton who throws Pale _______.
(a) Into the street.
(b) Into a wall.
(c) On the couch.
(d) Out the door.
13. Pale tells Anna that he lost his ______before stretching out on the couch and passing out.
14. While Burton was at the poet's house they hear the sound of _________.
(a) Car alarms.
(d) Song birds.
15. After hearing this, Pale becomes angry and accuses her of being a different person________.
(a) When she is not working.
(b) When they are alone.
(c) In bed.
(d) At night.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Anna returns from the play she is wearing a party dress and ___________.
2. Burton comments that he misses _______ along the back of a woman's back.
3. On the opening night of the show, Burton asks if Anna is home. Larry says no and that __________.
4. Burton asks Anna about her job. She responds that she__________.
5. Pale and his father were drinking and somebody had seen Robbie on television with _________and said someone ought to off him.
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)