|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pale respond to Larry's attempt to see how he is doing after vomiting?
(a) Splashes water at him.
(b) Pushes him backwards.
(c) Slams the door in his face.
(d) Yells at him.
2. Anna calls Pale ________. When Burton attempts to call him the same thing, Pale insists that he be called Pale.
3. For a previous job, Burton made a delivery to a poet's house and they shared________.
(b) Their writing.
(c) A joint.
(d) A salad.
4. After pouring Burton another drink, Larry tells him ________.
(a) That Anna is afraid of Pale.
(b) That the dance she is working on in called "Pale and Anna."
(c) That Anna threw Pale out.
(d) That Anna loves him.
5. Burton asks Anna about her job. She responds that she__________.
(a) Has been working at home.
(b) Lost her job.
(c) Has been working non-stop.
(d) Works at a clothing shop.
6. Pale offers Anna tea and breakfast. She tells him not to think they are starting a relationship because ________.
(a) She hates cigarettes.
(b) Pale is a drunken lout.
(c) She loves Burton.
(d) They have nothing in common.
7. Burton considers the idea of moving in with her and even talks about ________.
(a) Getting a different job.
(b) Having children.
(c) Buying a house.
(d) Moving with her to another city.
8. Pale goes into Anna's room and Anna asks Larry ________.
(a) If he will call Burton for her.
(b) If he can stay because she doesn't trust Pale.
(c) If she can lock herself in Larry's room.
(d) To borrow the keys for his car.
9. _______grabs his coat and leaves telling Anna that he will have to re-think their relationship.
10. Burton thinks that the characters in his script are having fun. However Anna thinks that deep down they are _________.
11. She crossed the room without turning on the lights and _________ speaks form the shadows.
12. What holiday is occurring at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) New Year's Eve.
13. While Anna is undressing offstage Burton asks her if she _______.
(a) Minds if he comes into the room.
(b) Is wearing her sexy black bra.
(c) Is putting on something more comfortable.
(d) Wants to move into his place.
14. While Burton was at the poet's house they hear the sound of _________.
(a) Car alarms.
(b) Song birds.
15. Pale and his father were drinking and somebody had seen Robbie on television with _________and said someone ought to off him.
(b) His lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Anna wishes Larry a Happy New Year; he says to her and Burton _______.
2. Larry says that there was no mobster present when he was at the ___________.
3. Pale finishes his tea, puts on his shoes, and ________Anna before he walks out of the door.
4. What are Larry's instructions to Pale regarding the note?
5. Burton corrects Anna's use of the word incubation and offers the word _______.
This section contains 495 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)