|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Larry reminds Burton that Anna's life has been very sheltered. Burton agrees and wishes that________.
(a) Things could have been different.
(b) That he could have seen Anna.
(c) That Anna could leave Pale.
(d) That Anna loved him.
2. For a previous job, Burton made a delivery to a poet's house and they shared________.
(a) Their writing.
(b) A joint.
(d) A salad.
3. How was Pale able to get the time off in order to be able to watch the performance?
(a) He quit the restaurant job.
(b) He took vacation time.
(c) He called in sick.
(d) He had someone cover his shift.
4. What does she do with the sheets before she goes to get her coat from the closet?
(a) She puts them in the laundry basket.
(b) She throws them at Larry.
(c) She balls them up and puts them on the couch.
(d) She drops them.
5. Larry says that there was no mobster present when he was at the ___________.
6. Burton talks about his ideas for a new science fiction script, but Anna encourages him to stick with the _________.
(a) Love story.
(b) Fantasy story.
(c) Fiction story.
(d) Adventure story.
7. After vomiting in the bathroom, Pale walks out of the bathroom holding ________.
(a) A toothbrush.
(b) His shirt.
(c) A towel.
(d) A kleenex.
8. What does Pale get from Anna's room before he leaves?
(a) His watch.
(b) The rest of his clothes.
(c) His hat.
(d) His cigarettes.
9. Who does Larry kiss and wish Happy New Year?
(b) Anna and Burton.
10. Pale says he has vacation time coming up and they should go somewhere but Anna says ________.
(a) She doesn't like the location he wants to go to.
(b) She has no vacation time.
(d) She is in love with Burton.
11. Larry asks Anna and Burton when was the last time they saw________?
(b) A movie.
(c) A grown man cry.
(d) A play.
12. After chiding Pale about what he is wearing, Larry offers to make him tea. Pale decides he wants ___________.
(a) English Breakfast.
(b) Orange Pekoe.
(c) Earl Grey.
13. Anna explains to Pale that he can't show up at her place drunk. He lunges at Burton who throws Pale _______.
(a) Into a wall.
(b) Into the street.
(c) On the couch.
(d) Out the door.
14. What are Larry's instructions to Pale regarding the note?
(a) Throw it away.
(b) Give it to Burton.
(c) Read it to Anna.
(d) Burn this.
15. When Anna tells Larry where the flutes came from he declares_________.
(a) That Anna has good taste.
(b) He really likes the flutes.
(c) He is going to sleep with both of them.
(d) He loves champagne.
Short Answer Questions
1. Larry attempts to describe the dance to Burton, and tells hims that it involves a man, __________.
2. When Anna tells Larry about the real piece that Burton is working on, Burton says________.
3. Pale tells Anna that he lost his ______before stretching out on the couch and passing out.
4. Burton asks Anna what the difference is between a flute and a glass and she answers__________.
5. After the two are separated, Anna attempts to send ________ away.
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)