|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Larry kiss and wish Happy New Year?
(b) Anna and Burton.
2. When Anna tells Larry where the flutes came from he declares_________.
(a) He is going to sleep with both of them.
(b) He really likes the flutes.
(c) He loves champagne.
(d) That Anna has good taste.
3. There is a commotion at the door and when Larry goes to see who it is;_________ falls in drunk.
4. While Anna is undressing offstage Burton asks her if she _______.
(a) Is putting on something more comfortable.
(b) Minds if he comes into the room.
(c) Wants to move into his place.
(d) Is wearing her sexy black bra.
5. Pale's wife and kids are in __________because she could not handle Pale's lifestyle.
(c) Coral Gables.
(d) Miami Beach.
6. Pale offers Anna tea and breakfast. She tells him not to think they are starting a relationship because ________.
(a) Pale is a drunken lout.
(b) They have nothing in common.
(c) She hates cigarettes.
(d) She loves Burton.
7. After the two are separated, Anna attempts to send ________ away.
(d) Larry .
8. Pale makes his way to the _______ even though Anna is telling him no.
(a) Living room.
(b) Kitchen sink.
9. Pale finishes his tea, puts on his shoes, and ________Anna before he walks out of the door.
(a) Looks at.
(c) Pushes Larry.
10. Anna asks _______to check and see if Pale is really leaving.
11. Anna notices that Larry is now smoking. She encourages him to ________.
(a) Go out and meet someone.
(c) Lighten up.
(d) Stop smoking.
12. Burton thinks that the characters in his script are having fun. However Anna thinks that deep down they are _________.
13. Larry comments that _________at gay New Year's Eve parties is higher than all of Scandinavia.
(a) The suicide rate.
(b) Drug use.
(c) Hard drinking.
14. Pale tells Anna that he lost his ______before stretching out on the couch and passing out.
15. For a previous job, Burton made a delivery to a poet's house and they shared________.
(a) Their writing.
(c) A joint.
(d) A salad.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Anna wishes Larry a Happy New Year; he says to her and Burton _______.
2. Anna tells Larry that she had made up her mind that if Burton ________ one more time she would accept.
3. How was Pale able to get the time off in order to be able to watch the performance?
4. On the opening night of the show, Burton asks if Anna is home. Larry says no and that __________.
5. Anna attempts to explain her relationship with _________ to Pale.
This section contains 474 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)