|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale tells Anna that he felt __________ to watch someone on stage that was supposed to be him and Anna.
2. How was Pale able to get the time off in order to be able to watch the performance?
(a) He had someone cover his shift.
(b) He quit the restaurant job.
(c) He took vacation time.
(d) He called in sick.
3. She crossed the room without turning on the lights and _________ speaks form the shadows.
4. Who does Larry kiss and wish Happy New Year?
(d) Anna and Burton.
5. Burton leaves a message for Anna, explaining that he had probably done too much ________ the night before and then the message cuts off.
6. Larry attempts to describe the dance to Burton, and tells hims that it involves a man, __________.
(a) Dancing the way men dance.
(b) Playing music for a woman.
(c) Dancing the way women dance.
(d) Arguing with a woman.
7. The following morning, Larry is in the kitchen and Pale comes in out of Anna's room wearing_________.
(a) Anna's robe.
(c) His robe.
8. Anna tells Larry that she had made up her mind that if Burton ________ one more time she would accept.
(c) Got into a fight.
(d) Kissed her.
9. Burton was approached by a man and since he wanted knowledge of such things for writing he _______.
(a) Let the man go down on him.
(b) Went down on the man.
(c) Kissed the man.
(d) Went home with the man and slept with him.
10. Pale finishes his tea, puts on his shoes, and ________Anna before he walks out of the door.
(b) Pushes Larry.
(d) Looks at.
11. Anna explains to Pale that he can't show up at her place drunk. He lunges at Burton who throws Pale _______.
(a) Into a wall.
(b) On the couch.
(c) Into the street.
(d) Out the door.
12. There is a commotion at the door and when Larry goes to see who it is;_________ falls in drunk.
13. Even though Anna tells Burton that she thinks the characters are exciting, after her critique he feels that the characters are ___________.
(d) Not believable.
14. After vomiting in the bathroom, Pale walks out of the bathroom holding ________.
(a) A kleenex.
(b) His shirt.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A towel.
15. Larry is caught off guard when Burton puts his drink down and asks Larry ________.
(a) To hit him.
(b) To show him how the dance looks.
(c) To dance with him.
(d) To tell him if Anna is seeing Pale.
Short Answer Questions
1. After the two are separated, Anna attempts to send ________ away.
2. Larry says that there was no mobster present when he was at the ___________.
3. Anna then goes into the bedroom and returns with _______.
4. Burton talks about his ideas for a new science fiction script, but Anna encourages him to stick with the _________.
5. Burton asks Anna about her job. She responds that she__________.
This section contains 505 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)