|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pale get from Anna's room before he leaves?
(a) The rest of his clothes.
(b) His watch.
(c) His cigarettes.
(d) His hat.
2. Even though Anna tells Burton that she thinks the characters are exciting, after her critique he feels that the characters are ___________.
(c) Not believable.
3. Pale offers Anna tea and breakfast. She tells him not to think they are starting a relationship because ________.
(a) Pale is a drunken lout.
(b) She loves Burton.
(c) They have nothing in common.
(d) She hates cigarettes.
4. Larry is caught off guard when Burton puts his drink down and asks Larry ________.
(a) To hit him.
(b) To dance with him.
(c) To show him how the dance looks.
(d) To tell him if Anna is seeing Pale.
5. How was Pale able to get the time off in order to be able to watch the performance?
(a) He took vacation time.
(b) He called in sick.
(c) He quit the restaurant job.
(d) He had someone cover his shift.
6. When Anna wishes Larry a Happy New Year; he says to her and Burton _______.
(b) Happy New Year!
(c) He doesn't care.
(d) Fuck off.
7. As Pale is leaving Burton attempts to get information out of him about the deaths, but Pale ________.
(a) Punches Larry.
(b) Walks out of the door.
(c) Won't answer him.
(d) Punches him.
8. Why does Larry allow Anna to go into his room during this scene of the play?
(a) She is afraid of Pale.
(b) She is avoiding an argument with Pale.
(c) She threatens to break down his door.
(d) He wants her to see his room.
9. Anna returns to the stage, but she is now wearing _________.
(a) A night shirt.
(b) A dressing gown.
(c) Sexy underwear.
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt.
10. After vomiting in the bathroom, Pale walks out of the bathroom holding ________.
(a) A toothbrush.
(b) A towel.
(c) His shirt.
(d) A kleenex.
11. Pale finishes his tea, puts on his shoes, and ________Anna before he walks out of the door.
(b) Pushes Larry.
(c) Looks at.
12. When Anna tells Larry where the flutes came from he declares_________.
(a) He really likes the flutes.
(b) That Anna has good taste.
(c) He loves champagne.
(d) He is going to sleep with both of them.
13. What time is it when Anna comes home from the Play?
(a) After midnight.
(b) 9:00 p.m.
(c) 10:00 p.m.
(d) 11:00 p.m.
14. After hearing this, Pale becomes angry and accuses her of being a different person________.
(a) When she is not working.
(b) When they are alone.
(c) At night.
(d) In bed.
15. Burton argues with Anna until Pale suggests that perhaps she is ________.
(a) Sleeping with Burton.
(b) Afraid of him.
(c) In love with Burton.
(d) Attracted to Larry.
Short Answer Questions
1. After chiding Pale about what he is wearing, Larry offers to make him tea. Pale decides he wants ___________.
2. How does Pale respond to Larry's attempt to see how he is doing after vomiting?
3. On the opening night of the show, Burton asks if Anna is home. Larry says no and that __________.
4. For a previous job, Burton made a delivery to a poet's house and they shared________.
5. Anna asks _______to check and see if Pale is really leaving.
This section contains 544 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)