|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How was Pale able to get the time off in order to be able to watch the performance?
(a) He called in sick.
(b) He took vacation time.
(c) He had someone cover his shift.
(d) He quit the restaurant job.
2. Pale believes that the mob (mafia) was involved in killing Robbie and __________ and that their deaths were not accidents.
3. Pale makes his way to the _______ even though Anna is telling him no.
(b) Living room.
(d) Kitchen sink.
4. Anna explains to Pale that he can't show up at her place drunk. He lunges at Burton who throws Pale _______.
(a) On the couch.
(b) Into a wall.
(c) Out the door.
(d) Into the street.
5. Burton argues with Anna until Pale suggests that perhaps she is ________.
(a) Sleeping with Burton.
(b) Afraid of him.
(c) Attracted to Larry.
(d) In love with Burton.
6. Anna wonders aloud whether she should _______for Pale.
(a) Set an alarm.
(b) Get a pillow.
(c) Turn off the lights.
(d) Get a blanket.
7. What holiday is occurring at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) New Year's Eve.
8. Pale and his father were drinking and somebody had seen Robbie on television with _________and said someone ought to off him.
(d) His lover.
9. _______ hired Anna to choreograph a piece for the company.
10. As she leaves Larry asks where she is going and she replies that she is heading to __________.
(a) Fred's studio.
(b) Burton's studio.
(c) Catch up with Pale before he leaves.
(d) Burton's apartment.
11. Anna calls Pale ________. When Burton attempts to call him the same thing, Pale insists that he be called Pale.
12. After Pale tries repeatedly to convince Anna that their relationship could work, Anna tells Pale ________.
(a) He scares her.
(b) She wants to see him again.
(c) She loves Burton.
(d) She loves him.
13. Burton thinks that the characters in his script are having fun. However Anna thinks that deep down they are _________.
14. Pale offers Anna tea and breakfast. She tells him not to think they are starting a relationship because ________.
(a) She hates cigarettes.
(b) Pale is a drunken lout.
(c) They have nothing in common.
(d) She loves Burton.
15. Burton comments that he misses _______ along the back of a woman's back.
Short Answer Questions
1. Larry reminds Burton that Anna's life has been very sheltered. Burton agrees and wishes that________.
2. When Anna wishes Larry a Happy New Year; he says to her and Burton _______.
3. Burton recalls another memory in which he was walking home drunk and ________.
4. The following morning, Larry is in the kitchen and Pale comes in out of Anna's room wearing_________.
5. Larry comments that _________at gay New Year's Eve parties is higher than all of Scandinavia.
This section contains 499 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)