|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burton asks Larry if Anna has continued to see Pale. Larry states that _________.
(a) Anna has been working a lot.
(b) Anna threw Pale out the other day.
(c) Anna told Pale he scared her.
(d) Anna loves Burton.
2. Anna then goes into the bedroom and returns with _______.
(d) Pale's cigarettes.
3. Larry lights up a cigarette and tells Burton that Pale carries a _______ and thus he might be in danger.
(a) Money clip.
(c) Stun gun.
4. For a previous job, Burton made a delivery to a poet's house and they shared________.
(b) Their writing.
(c) A joint.
(d) A salad.
5. Burton asks Anna about her job. She responds that she__________.
(a) Has been working non-stop.
(b) Works at a clothing shop.
(c) Lost her job.
(d) Has been working at home.
6. She tells Larry that she needs to go get some work done but what she actually needs is ________.
(a) To be with Burton.
(b) To find Pale.
(c) To be alone.
(d) To be away from her apartment.
7. While Anna is undressing offstage Burton asks her if she _______.
(a) Minds if he comes into the room.
(b) Is wearing her sexy black bra.
(c) Is putting on something more comfortable.
(d) Wants to move into his place.
8. After pouring Burton another drink, Larry tells him ________.
(a) That Anna threw Pale out.
(b) That the dance she is working on in called "Pale and Anna."
(c) That Anna loves him.
(d) That Anna is afraid of Pale.
9. _______grabs his coat and leaves telling Anna that he will have to re-think their relationship.
10. After chiding Pale about what he is wearing, Larry offers to make him tea. Pale decides he wants ___________.
(a) Earl Grey.
(c) Orange Pekoe.
(d) English Breakfast.
11. Anna calls Pale ________. When Burton attempts to call him the same thing, Pale insists that he be called Pale.
12. Larry says that there was no mobster present when he was at the ___________.
13. When Anna wishes Larry a Happy New Year; he says to her and Burton _______.
(a) He doesn't care.
(c) Fuck off.
(d) Happy New Year!
14. _______ hired Anna to choreograph a piece for the company.
15. Burton has finished his script. He and Larry are having a drink and Larry asks Burton_____.
(a) If he is going to the show.
(b) If he had seen Pale around.
(c) If he has heard from Anna.
(d) If he can read the script.
Short Answer Questions
1. Larry asks Anna and Burton when was the last time they saw________?
2. Anna attempts to explain her relationship with _________ to Pale.
3. What does Pale get from Anna's room before he leaves?
4. What holiday is occurring at the beginning of Act 2?
5. The following morning, Larry is in the kitchen and Pale comes in out of Anna's room wearing_________.
This section contains 481 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)