|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burton considers the idea of moving in with her and even talks about ________.
(a) Having children.
(b) Moving with her to another city.
(c) Buying a house.
(d) Getting a different job.
2. Burton asks Anna about her job. She responds that she__________.
(a) Works at a clothing shop.
(b) Has been working at home.
(c) Lost her job.
(d) Has been working non-stop.
3. Anna calls Pale ________. When Burton attempts to call him the same thing, Pale insists that he be called Pale.
4. After hearing this, Pale becomes angry and accuses her of being a different person________.
(a) At night.
(b) When she is not working.
(c) When they are alone.
(d) In bed.
5. The following morning, Larry is in the kitchen and Pale comes in out of Anna's room wearing_________.
(a) Anna's robe.
(d) His robe.
6. Anna tells Pale that what happened between them should not have happened. Pale asks her______.
(a) If she will go on vacation with him.
(b) If she is afraid of him.
(c) If she is sleeping with Burton.
(d) If she wants breakfast.
7. Why does Larry allow Anna to go into his room during this scene of the play?
(a) She is afraid of Pale.
(b) She is avoiding an argument with Pale.
(c) She threatens to break down his door.
(d) He wants her to see his room.
8. Anna notices that Larry is now smoking. She encourages him to ________.
(a) Lighten up.
(b) Go out and meet someone.
(d) Stop smoking.
9. Pale believes that the mob (mafia) was involved in killing Robbie and __________ and that their deaths were not accidents.
10. Anna attempts to explain her relationship with _________ to Pale.
11. Even though Anna tells Burton that she thinks the characters are exciting, after her critique he feels that the characters are ___________.
(c) Not believable.
12. After the two are separated, Anna attempts to send ________ away.
(a) Larry .
13. Pale tells Anna that he lost his ______before stretching out on the couch and passing out.
14. Larry is caught off guard when Burton puts his drink down and asks Larry ________.
(a) To show him how the dance looks.
(b) To hit him.
(c) To dance with him.
(d) To tell him if Anna is seeing Pale.
15. After vomiting in the bathroom, Pale walks out of the bathroom holding ________.
(a) A towel.
(b) His shirt.
(c) A toothbrush.
(d) A kleenex.
Short Answer Questions
1. After Pale tries repeatedly to convince Anna that their relationship could work, Anna tells Pale ________.
2. Pale tells Anna that he felt __________ to watch someone on stage that was supposed to be him and Anna.
3. Larry asks Anna and Burton when was the last time they saw________?
4. What does she do with the sheets before she goes to get her coat from the closet?
5. After chiding Pale about what he is wearing, Larry offers to make him tea. Pale decides he wants ___________.
This section contains 523 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)