Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She crossed the room without turning on the lights and _________ speaks form the shadows.
2. Burton asks Anna about her job. She responds that she__________.
(a) Has been working non-stop.
(b) Lost her job.
(c) Works at a clothing shop.
(d) Has been working at home.
3. Anna wonders aloud whether she should _______for Pale.
(a) Get a pillow.
(b) Set an alarm.
(c) Get a blanket.
(d) Turn off the lights.
4. After chiding Pale about what he is wearing, Larry offers to make him tea. Pale decides he wants ___________.
(a) Orange Pekoe.
(c) English Breakfast.
(d) Earl Grey.
5. When Pale comes back into the room he is wearing_______.
(a) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(b) Just jeans.
(c) Boxers and a t-shirt.
(d) Anna's robe.
6. What does she do with the sheets before she goes to get her coat from the closet?
(a) She balls them up and puts them on the couch.
(b) She puts them in the laundry basket.
(c) She throws them at Larry.
(d) She drops them.
7. Pale and his father were drinking and somebody had seen Robbie on television with _________and said someone ought to off him.
(d) His lover.
8. When Anna returns from the play she is wearing a party dress and ___________.
(a) A coat.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A hat.
(d) White gloves.
9. Anna notices that Larry is now smoking. She encourages him to ________.
(a) Stop smoking.
(b) Lighten up.
(c) Go out and meet someone.
10. Anna lets Pale know that Burton teaches _______ at the "Y."
11. What are Larry's instructions to Pale regarding the note?
(a) Read it to Anna.
(b) Give it to Burton.
(c) Throw it away.
(d) Burn this.
12. Pale tells Anna that he felt __________ to watch someone on stage that was supposed to be him and Anna.
13. Anna tells Larry that she had made up her mind that if Burton ________ one more time she would accept.
(b) Got into a fight.
(c) Kissed her.
14. For a previous job, Burton made a delivery to a poet's house and they shared________.
(b) Their writing.
(c) A joint.
(d) A salad.
15. Even though Anna tells Burton that she thinks the characters are exciting, after her critique he feels that the characters are ___________.
(d) Not believable.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Burton was at the poet's house they hear the sound of _________.
2. What does Pale get from Anna's room before he leaves?
3. The following morning, Larry is in the kitchen and Pale comes in out of Anna's room wearing_________.
4. Anna reads Burton's script and says that she likes it, but it is ________.
5. Burton argues with Anna until Pale suggests that perhaps she is ________.
This section contains 464 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)