|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the bar where Pale is now working?
2. When Pale comes back into the room he is wearing_______.
(a) Boxers and a t-shirt.
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) Anna's robe.
(d) Just jeans.
3. While Burton was at the poet's house they hear the sound of _________.
(a) Song birds.
(c) Car alarms.
4. After vomiting in the bathroom, Pale walks out of the bathroom holding ________.
(a) A toothbrush.
(b) His shirt.
(c) A towel.
(d) A kleenex.
5. What time is it when Anna comes home from the Play?
(a) 11:00 p.m.
(b) After midnight.
(c) 9:00 p.m.
(d) 10:00 p.m.
6. Pale tells Anna that he felt __________ to watch someone on stage that was supposed to be him and Anna.
7. Anna then goes into the bedroom and returns with _______.
(c) Pale's cigarettes.
8. Pale gets up and attempts to leave because he is worried that associating with them will ________.
(a) Make it hard to find dates.
(b) Get him killed.
(c) Get him hurt.
(d) Ruin his reputation.
9. Burton asks Larry if Anna has continued to see Pale. Larry states that _________.
(a) Anna told Pale he scared her.
(b) Anna loves Burton.
(c) Anna has been working a lot.
(d) Anna threw Pale out the other day.
10. Anna returns to the stage, but she is now wearing _________.
(a) A night shirt.
(b) Sexy underwear.
(c) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(d) A dressing gown.
11. What holiday is occurring at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) New Year's Eve.
12. While Pale is making the tea for himself, Larry tells him that he thinks Robbie's death was _________.
(a) Carried out by women.
(c) A plot by the mob.
(d) An accident.
13. Burton recalls another memory in which he was walking home drunk and ________.
(a) Got into a fight.
(b) Urinated on a wall.
(c) Passed out on a park bench.
(d) Tripped and fell.
14. Anna wonders aloud whether she should _______for Pale.
(a) Set an alarm.
(b) Get a pillow.
(c) Turn off the lights.
(d) Get a blanket.
15. When Anna tells Larry about the real piece that Burton is working on, Burton says________.
(a) That he wants Larry to read it.
(b) He thinks it is really good.
(c) It is not finished.
(d) He doesn't know why he is doing it.
Short Answer Questions
1. Larry lights up a cigarette and tells Burton that Pale carries a _______ and thus he might be in danger.
2. After pouring Burton another drink, Larry tells him ________.
3. When Anna wishes Larry a Happy New Year; he says to her and Burton _______.
4. The poet told him that _________was inspired by that sound and wrote a poem based on it.
5. After hearing this, Pale becomes angry and accuses her of being a different person________.
This section contains 490 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)