|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anna tells Larry that she had made up her mind that if Burton ________ one more time she would accept.
(a) Got into a fight.
(d) Kissed her.
2. Larry asks Anna and Burton when was the last time they saw________?
(b) A play.
(c) A movie.
(d) A grown man cry.
3. _______ hired Anna to choreograph a piece for the company.
4. The following morning, Larry is in the kitchen and Pale comes in out of Anna's room wearing_________.
(a) His robe.
(b) Anna's robe.
5. Larry lights up a cigarette and tells Burton that Pale carries a _______ and thus he might be in danger.
(c) Money clip.
(d) Stun gun.
6. Larry comes in the front door as Burton and Anna share a toast and he is carrying ________.
(a) Two suitcases.
(b) Three suitcases.
(c) Flowers for Anna.
(d) His coat and hat.
7. Larry comments that _________at gay New Year's Eve parties is higher than all of Scandinavia.
(a) Hard drinking.
(b) Drug use.
(d) The suicide rate.
8. Pale offers Anna tea and breakfast. She tells him not to think they are starting a relationship because ________.
(a) She hates cigarettes.
(b) Pale is a drunken lout.
(c) She loves Burton.
(d) They have nothing in common.
9. When it appears that the two of them are escalating and a fight is about to occur, _______ jumps between them.
10. Burton thinks that the characters in his script are having fun. However Anna thinks that deep down they are _________.
11. Larry says that there was no mobster present when he was at the ___________.
12. As Pale is leaving Burton attempts to get information out of him about the deaths, but Pale ________.
(a) Punches him.
(b) Won't answer him.
(c) Punches Larry.
(d) Walks out of the door.
13. What holiday is occurring at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) New Year's Eve.
14. Anna wonders aloud whether she should _______for Pale.
(a) Get a blanket.
(b) Get a pillow.
(c) Turn off the lights.
(d) Set an alarm.
15. What does she do with the sheets before she goes to get her coat from the closet?
(a) She puts them in the laundry basket.
(b) She balls them up and puts them on the couch.
(c) She throws them at Larry.
(d) She drops them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna then goes into the bedroom and returns with _______.
2. _______grabs his coat and leaves telling Anna that he will have to re-think their relationship.
3. Burton asks Larry if Anna has continued to see Pale. Larry states that _________.
4. After pouring Burton another drink, Larry tells him ________.
5. She crossed the room without turning on the lights and _________ speaks form the shadows.
This section contains 486 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)