|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burton has finished his script. He and Larry are having a drink and Larry asks Burton_____.
(a) If he has heard from Anna.
(b) If he is going to the show.
(c) If he can read the script.
(d) If he had seen Pale around.
2. Burton asks Larry if Anna has continued to see Pale. Larry states that _________.
(a) Anna loves Burton.
(b) Anna has been working a lot.
(c) Anna threw Pale out the other day.
(d) Anna told Pale he scared her.
3. When Anna returns from the play she is wearing a party dress and ___________.
(a) A scarf.
(b) A hat.
(c) A coat.
(d) White gloves.
4. Burton asks Anna what the difference is between a flute and a glass and she answers__________.
(a) One is an instrument.
(b) Flutes are smaller.
(c) Flutes are for champagne.
(d) 50 bucks.
5. Pale tells Anna that he felt __________ to watch someone on stage that was supposed to be him and Anna.
6. The following morning, Larry is in the kitchen and Pale comes in out of Anna's room wearing_________.
(b) Anna's robe.
(c) His robe.
7. Larry comes in the front door as Burton and Anna share a toast and he is carrying ________.
(a) His coat and hat.
(b) Flowers for Anna.
(c) Two suitcases.
(d) Three suitcases.
8. _______ hired Anna to choreograph a piece for the company.
9. Larry comments that _________at gay New Year's Eve parties is higher than all of Scandinavia.
(a) Hard drinking.
(c) The suicide rate.
(d) Drug use.
10. After hearing this, Pale becomes angry and accuses her of being a different person________.
(a) At night.
(b) In bed.
(c) When she is not working.
(d) When they are alone.
11. Burton corrects Anna's use of the word incubation and offers the word _______.
12. Why can't Anna read the note from Larry?
(a) She is crying.
(b) She feels guilty because it is not for her.
(c) Larry has already destroyed it.
(d) She can't read Larry's writing.
13. After chiding Pale about what he is wearing, Larry offers to make him tea. Pale decides he wants ___________.
(a) Orange Pekoe.
(b) Earl Grey.
(d) English Breakfast.
14. Anna tells Larry that she had made up her mind that if Burton ________ one more time she would accept.
(c) Kissed her.
(d) Got into a fight.
15. Anna takes a _________from the refrigerator.
(b) Bottle of beer.
(c) Bottle of champagne.
(d) Can of whipped cream.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna reads Burton's script and says that she likes it, but it is ________.
2. Anna wonders aloud whether she should _______for Pale.
3. She tells Larry that she needs to go get some work done but what she actually needs is ________.
4. What is the name of the dance on which Anna has been working?
5. Anna then goes into the bedroom and returns with _______.
This section contains 492 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)