|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anna calls Pale ________. When Burton attempts to call him the same thing, Pale insists that he be called Pale.
2. Pale's wife and kids are in __________because she could not handle Pale's lifestyle.
(b) Coral Gables.
(c) Miami Beach.
3. What does she do with the sheets before she goes to get her coat from the closet?
(a) She puts them in the laundry basket.
(b) She drops them.
(c) She throws them at Larry.
(d) She balls them up and puts them on the couch.
4. Burton asks Anna what the difference is between a flute and a glass and she answers__________.
(a) 50 bucks.
(b) Flutes are for champagne.
(c) One is an instrument.
(d) Flutes are smaller.
5. Pale offers Anna tea and breakfast. She tells him not to think they are starting a relationship because ________.
(a) Pale is a drunken lout.
(b) They have nothing in common.
(c) She loves Burton.
(d) She hates cigarettes.
6. On the opening night of the show, Burton asks if Anna is home. Larry says no and that __________.
(a) She is avoiding Pale.
(b) She misses Burton.
(c) She has been working a lot.
(d) She needs time alone.
7. As Pale is leaving Burton attempts to get information out of him about the deaths, but Pale ________.
(a) Punches Larry.
(b) Won't answer him.
(c) Punches him.
(d) Walks out of the door.
8. Burton comments that he misses _______ along the back of a woman's back.
9. After vomiting in the bathroom, Pale walks out of the bathroom holding ________.
(a) His shirt.
(b) A towel.
(c) A kleenex.
(d) A toothbrush.
10. Burton has finished his script. He and Larry are having a drink and Larry asks Burton_____.
(a) If he is going to the show.
(b) If he has heard from Anna.
(c) If he can read the script.
(d) If he had seen Pale around.
11. While Anna is undressing offstage Burton asks her if she _______.
(a) Is putting on something more comfortable.
(b) Wants to move into his place.
(c) Minds if he comes into the room.
(d) Is wearing her sexy black bra.
12. Pale goes into Anna's room and Anna asks Larry ________.
(a) If he will call Burton for her.
(b) If he can stay because she doesn't trust Pale.
(c) To borrow the keys for his car.
(d) If she can lock herself in Larry's room.
13. After hearing this, Pale becomes angry and accuses her of being a different person________.
(a) In bed.
(b) When they are alone.
(c) When she is not working.
(d) At night.
14. Pale tells Anna that he felt __________ to watch someone on stage that was supposed to be him and Anna.
15. After pouring Burton another drink, Larry tells him ________.
(a) That the dance she is working on in called "Pale and Anna."
(b) That Anna is afraid of Pale.
(c) That Anna threw Pale out.
(d) That Anna loves him.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pale comes back into the room he is wearing_______.
2. When Anna wishes Larry a Happy New Year; he says to her and Burton _______.
3. Burton recalls another memory in which he was walking home drunk and ________.
4. Burton corrects Anna's use of the word incubation and offers the word _______.
5. Burton asks Anna about her job. She responds that she__________.
This section contains 564 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)