|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is a commotion at the door and when Larry goes to see who it is;_________ falls in drunk.
2. What does she do with the sheets before she goes to get her coat from the closet?
(a) She throws them at Larry.
(b) She drops them.
(c) She balls them up and puts them on the couch.
(d) She puts them in the laundry basket.
3. When Anna tells Larry where the flutes came from he declares_________.
(a) He really likes the flutes.
(b) He is going to sleep with both of them.
(c) That Anna has good taste.
(d) He loves champagne.
4. On the opening night of the show, Burton asks if Anna is home. Larry says no and that __________.
(a) She is avoiding Pale.
(b) She needs time alone.
(c) She has been working a lot.
(d) She misses Burton.
5. Anna tells Larry that she had made up her mind that if Burton ________ one more time she would accept.
(a) Kissed her.
(b) Got into a fight.
6. Larry is caught off guard when Burton puts his drink down and asks Larry ________.
(a) To dance with him.
(b) To show him how the dance looks.
(c) To tell him if Anna is seeing Pale.
(d) To hit him.
7. Pale goes into Anna's room and Anna asks Larry ________.
(a) If she can lock herself in Larry's room.
(b) If he will call Burton for her.
(c) To borrow the keys for his car.
(d) If he can stay because she doesn't trust Pale.
8. Burton has finished his script. He and Larry are having a drink and Larry asks Burton_____.
(a) If he has heard from Anna.
(b) If he is going to the show.
(c) If he had seen Pale around.
(d) If he can read the script.
9. Anna takes a _________from the refrigerator.
(a) Bottle of beer.
(c) Bottle of champagne.
(d) Can of whipped cream.
10. When Anna returns from the play she is wearing a party dress and ___________.
(a) A hat.
(b) A scarf.
(c) A coat.
(d) White gloves.
11. Pale tells Anna that he lost his ______before stretching out on the couch and passing out.
12. Pale's wife and kids are in __________because she could not handle Pale's lifestyle.
(b) Miami Beach.
(c) Coral Gables.
13. What holiday is occurring at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) New Year's Eve.
14. _______ hired Anna to choreograph a piece for the company.
15. Anna wonders aloud whether she should _______for Pale.
(a) Get a pillow.
(b) Get a blanket.
(c) Set an alarm.
(d) Turn off the lights.
Short Answer Questions
1. _______grabs his coat and leaves telling Anna that he will have to re-think their relationship.
2. After chiding Pale about what he is wearing, Larry offers to make him tea. Pale decides he wants ___________.
3. Pale finishes his tea, puts on his shoes, and ________Anna before he walks out of the door.
4. What are Larry's instructions to Pale regarding the note?
5. Burton asks Anna about her job. She responds that she__________.
This section contains 519 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)