|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anna tells Larry that she had made up her mind that if Burton ________ one more time she would accept.
(b) Got into a fight.
(c) Kissed her.
2. She crossed the room without turning on the lights and _________ speaks form the shadows.
3. Pale goes into Anna's room and Anna asks Larry ________.
(a) If he will call Burton for her.
(b) If she can lock herself in Larry's room.
(c) To borrow the keys for his car.
(d) If he can stay because she doesn't trust Pale.
4. Pale finishes his tea, puts on his shoes, and ________Anna before he walks out of the door.
(b) Looks at.
(d) Pushes Larry.
5. When Pale comes back into the room he is wearing_______.
(a) Just jeans.
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) Boxers and a t-shirt.
(d) Anna's robe.
6. Anna reads Burton's script and says that she likes it, but it is ________.
(a) Too long.
(b) Full of errors.
(c) Too short.
7. Burton begins talking about ________and how he is trying to protect himself from feelings about Anna.
(a) His drinking.
(b) His anger at Pale.
(c) His cocaine use.
(d) Defense mechanisms.
8. Larry comments that _________at gay New Year's Eve parties is higher than all of Scandinavia.
(a) Drug use.
(c) The suicide rate.
(d) Hard drinking.
9. Anna tells Pale that what happened between them should not have happened. Pale asks her______.
(a) If she is sleeping with Burton.
(b) If she is afraid of him.
(c) If she will go on vacation with him.
(d) If she wants breakfast.
10. Anna notices that Larry is now smoking. She encourages him to ________.
(b) Go out and meet someone.
(c) Lighten up.
(d) Stop smoking.
11. Anna then goes into the bedroom and returns with _______.
(d) Pale's cigarettes.
12. Who does Pale say should have danced in the performance with Anna?
13. When Anna wishes Larry a Happy New Year; he says to her and Burton _______.
(a) Fuck off.
(b) He doesn't care.
(c) Happy New Year!
14. As Pale is leaving Burton attempts to get information out of him about the deaths, but Pale ________.
(a) Punches Larry.
(b) Walks out of the door.
(c) Punches him.
(d) Won't answer him.
15. Why can't Anna read the note from Larry?
(a) Larry has already destroyed it.
(b) She feels guilty because it is not for her.
(c) She is crying.
(d) She can't read Larry's writing.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale makes his way to the _______ even though Anna is telling him no.
2. Pale gets up and attempts to leave because he is worried that associating with them will ________.
3. Anna returns to the stage, but she is now wearing _________.
4. Burton talks about his ideas for a new science fiction script, but Anna encourages him to stick with the _________.
5. Burton corrects Anna's use of the word incubation and offers the word _______.
This section contains 488 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)