|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Larry asks Anna and Burton when was the last time they saw________?
(a) A play.
(b) A movie.
(d) A grown man cry.
2. Larry says that there was no mobster present when he was at the ___________.
3. Larry tells Burton that the poet was trying to _______.
(a) Help him with his writing.
(b) Feed him.
(c) Get in his pants.
(d) Get him a job.
4. Anna explains to Pale that he can't show up at her place drunk. He lunges at Burton who throws Pale _______.
(a) Out the door.
(b) On the couch.
(c) Into the street.
(d) Into a wall.
5. For a previous job, Burton made a delivery to a poet's house and they shared________.
(b) A joint.
(c) Their writing.
(d) A salad.
6. Larry is caught off guard when Burton puts his drink down and asks Larry ________.
(a) To hit him.
(b) To tell him if Anna is seeing Pale.
(c) To dance with him.
(d) To show him how the dance looks.
7. After hearing this, Pale becomes angry and accuses her of being a different person________.
(a) At night.
(b) When they are alone.
(c) In bed.
(d) When she is not working.
8. Pale changes the subject to Anna and mentions that Anna didn't remember seeing _______ at the funeral.
(a) Pale's wife.
(c) Robbie's mother.
(d) Pale's mother.
9. Pale and his father were drinking and somebody had seen Robbie on television with _________and said someone ought to off him.
(d) His lover.
10. Burton considers the idea of moving in with her and even talks about ________.
(a) Moving with her to another city.
(b) Getting a different job.
(c) Having children.
(d) Buying a house.
11. After the two are separated, Anna attempts to send ________ away.
(a) Larry .
12. What is the name of the dance on which Anna has been working?
(a) "Fred and Anna."
(b) "Pale and Anna."
(c) "Joe and Anna."
(d) "Burton and Anna."
13. Who does Pale say should have danced in the performance with Anna?
14. What is the name of the bar where Pale is now working?
15. Anna reads Burton's script and says that she likes it, but it is ________.
(a) Too long.
(b) Full of errors.
(d) Too short.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Pale able to get the time off in order to be able to watch the performance?
2. After Pale tries repeatedly to convince Anna that their relationship could work, Anna tells Pale ________.
3. Pale believes that the mob (mafia) was involved in killing Robbie and __________ and that their deaths were not accidents.
4. Larry comes in the front door as Burton and Anna share a toast and he is carrying ________.
5. _______grabs his coat and leaves telling Anna that he will have to re-think their relationship.
This section contains 485 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)