|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Pale is leaving Burton attempts to get information out of him about the deaths, but Pale ________.
(a) Walks out of the door.
(b) Punches Larry.
(c) Punches him.
(d) Won't answer him.
2. What time is it when Anna comes home from the Play?
(a) After midnight.
(b) 9:00 p.m.
(c) 11:00 p.m.
(d) 10:00 p.m.
3. What holiday is occurring at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) New Year's Eve.
4. Burton leaves a message for Anna, explaining that he had probably done too much ________ the night before and then the message cuts off.
5. Pale believes that the mob (mafia) was involved in killing Robbie and __________ and that their deaths were not accidents.
6. There is a commotion at the door and when Larry goes to see who it is;_________ falls in drunk.
7. Burton considers the idea of moving in with her and even talks about ________.
(a) Getting a different job.
(b) Having children.
(c) Moving with her to another city.
(d) Buying a house.
8. What is the name of the dance on which Anna has been working?
(a) "Joe and Anna."
(b) "Fred and Anna."
(c) "Burton and Anna."
(d) "Pale and Anna."
9. Burton asks Anna what the difference is between a flute and a glass and she answers__________.
(a) 50 bucks.
(b) One is an instrument.
(c) Flutes are for champagne.
(d) Flutes are smaller.
10. Burton recalls another memory in which he was walking home drunk and ________.
(a) Got into a fight.
(b) Passed out on a park bench.
(c) Urinated on a wall.
(d) Tripped and fell.
11. _______ hired Anna to choreograph a piece for the company.
12. Burton was approached by a man and since he wanted knowledge of such things for writing he _______.
(a) Let the man go down on him.
(b) Kissed the man.
(c) Went home with the man and slept with him.
(d) Went down on the man.
13. Anna returns to the stage, but she is now wearing _________.
(a) Sexy underwear.
(b) A dressing gown.
(c) A night shirt.
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt.
14. After pouring Burton another drink, Larry tells him ________.
(a) That Anna loves him.
(b) That the dance she is working on in called "Pale and Anna."
(c) That Anna is afraid of Pale.
(d) That Anna threw Pale out.
15. After the two are separated, Anna attempts to send ________ away.
(d) Larry .
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale's wife and kids are in __________because she could not handle Pale's lifestyle.
2. Pale finishes his tea, puts on his shoes, and ________Anna before he walks out of the door.
3. Anna takes a _________from the refrigerator.
4. What did Larry give to Pale at the bar?
5. Pale tells Anna that he felt __________ to watch someone on stage that was supposed to be him and Anna.
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)