|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Pale respond to Larry's attempt to see how he is doing after vomiting?
(a) Slams the door in his face.
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Splashes water at him.
(d) Pushes him backwards.
2. Anna calls Pale ________. When Burton attempts to call him the same thing, Pale insists that he be called Pale.
3. She crossed the room without turning on the lights and _________ speaks form the shadows.
4. Larry comments that _________at gay New Year's Eve parties is higher than all of Scandinavia.
(a) Hard drinking.
(b) The suicide rate.
(d) Drug use.
5. After chiding Pale about what he is wearing, Larry offers to make him tea. Pale decides he wants ___________.
(b) Earl Grey.
(c) English Breakfast.
(d) Orange Pekoe.
6. The following morning, Larry is in the kitchen and Pale comes in out of Anna's room wearing_________.
(c) His robe.
(d) Anna's robe.
7. Burton begins talking about ________and how he is trying to protect himself from feelings about Anna.
(a) His anger at Pale.
(b) His cocaine use.
(c) His drinking.
(d) Defense mechanisms.
8. What is the name of the dance on which Anna has been working?
(a) "Pale and Anna."
(b) "Fred and Anna."
(c) "Burton and Anna."
(d) "Joe and Anna."
9. Pale finishes his tea, puts on his shoes, and ________Anna before he walks out of the door.
(a) Pushes Larry.
(b) Looks at.
10. Pale gets up and attempts to leave because he is worried that associating with them will ________.
(a) Ruin his reputation.
(b) Make it hard to find dates.
(c) Get him hurt.
(d) Get him killed.
11. Burton talks about his ideas for a new science fiction script, but Anna encourages him to stick with the _________.
(a) Fiction story.
(b) Fantasy story.
(c) Adventure story.
(d) Love story.
12. Anna notices that Larry is now smoking. She encourages him to ________.
(a) Go out and meet someone.
(b) Lighten up.
(c) Stop smoking.
13. What does she do with the sheets before she goes to get her coat from the closet?
(a) She throws them at Larry.
(b) She puts them in the laundry basket.
(c) She drops them.
(d) She balls them up and puts them on the couch.
14. Burton asks Anna what the difference is between a flute and a glass and she answers__________.
(a) Flutes are for champagne.
(b) 50 bucks.
(c) One is an instrument.
(d) Flutes are smaller.
15. Pale and his father were drinking and somebody had seen Robbie on television with _________and said someone ought to off him.
(d) His lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna takes a _________from the refrigerator.
2. Anna returns to the stage, but she is now wearing _________.
3. After pouring Burton another drink, Larry tells him ________.
4. Anna tells Larry that she had made up her mind that if Burton ________ one more time she would accept.
5. When Anna returns from the play she is wearing a party dress and ___________.
This section contains 515 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)