|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Anna tells Larry where the flutes came from he declares_________.
(a) He is going to sleep with both of them.
(b) He really likes the flutes.
(c) That Anna has good taste.
(d) He loves champagne.
2. After hearing this, Pale becomes angry and accuses her of being a different person________.
(a) In bed.
(b) When she is not working.
(c) When they are alone.
(d) At night.
3. The poet told him that _________was inspired by that sound and wrote a poem based on it.
(a) Robert Browning.
(b) Robert Blake.
(c) Walt Whitman.
(d) Edgar Allen Poe.
4. How does Pale respond to Larry's attempt to see how he is doing after vomiting?
(a) Pushes him backwards.
(b) Splashes water at him.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Slams the door in his face.
5. When it appears that the two of them are escalating and a fight is about to occur, _______ jumps between them.
6. _______grabs his coat and leaves telling Anna that he will have to re-think their relationship.
7. Pale says he has vacation time coming up and they should go somewhere but Anna says ________.
(b) She doesn't like the location he wants to go to.
(c) She has no vacation time.
(d) She is in love with Burton.
8. Anna attempts to explain her relationship with _________ to Pale.
9. As Pale is leaving Burton attempts to get information out of him about the deaths, but Pale ________.
(a) Punches him.
(b) Punches Larry.
(c) Walks out of the door.
(d) Won't answer him.
10. After Pale tries repeatedly to convince Anna that their relationship could work, Anna tells Pale ________.
(a) She loves him.
(b) He scares her.
(c) She wants to see him again.
(d) She loves Burton.
11. While Anna is in the bathroom, Pale gets up and goes to the window so he can _________.
(a) Vomit out the window.
(b) Smoke a cigarette.
(c) Get some fresh air.
(d) Feel the rain on his face.
12. Anna tells Pale that what happened between them should not have happened. Pale asks her______.
(a) If she is sleeping with Burton.
(b) If she wants breakfast.
(c) If she is afraid of him.
(d) If she will go on vacation with him.
13. After the two are separated, Anna attempts to send ________ away.
(b) Larry .
14. What does she do with the sheets before she goes to get her coat from the closet?
(a) She balls them up and puts them on the couch.
(b) She drops them.
(c) She throws them at Larry.
(d) She puts them in the laundry basket.
15. What time is it when Anna comes home from the Play?
(a) 10:00 p.m.
(b) 11:00 p.m.
(c) 9:00 p.m.
(d) After midnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale changes the subject to Anna and mentions that Anna didn't remember seeing _______ at the funeral.
2. Burton begins talking about ________and how he is trying to protect himself from feelings about Anna.
3. Pale goes into Anna's room and Anna asks Larry ________.
4. While Pale is making the tea for himself, Larry tells him that he thinks Robbie's death was _________.
5. _______ hired Anna to choreograph a piece for the company.
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)