|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anna decides it is far too early to go to _______________ and Larry agrees with her.
(a) The graveyard.
(c) The store.
2. What did Pale threaten the other driver that he would do if the other driver didn't back off?
(a) Call the cops.
(b) Shoot him.
(c) Sleep in his car.
(d) Hit him.
3. What kind of accident were Robbie and his lover killed in, according to the information revealed in this scene?
4. Burton tells Larry that seeing ______________ in his account helps to soften the blow of Hollywood's actions.
(c) Millions of pounds.
5. Pale figures that Anna and the others must have ___________ in the apartment since there is so little furniture.
(a) Not been home much.
6. Larry asks Burton what he thinks of the treatment that Hollywood gives to his _____________.
7. Anna is upset that she was not able to give Robbie a proper ____________ in the midst of his family and the secrets.
8. What is the profession of Burton, a friend of Larry and Anna's during the play?
(c) Advertising executive.
9. Where is the company that Robbie was with, making it harder for them to come to his funeral?
(b) San Francisco.
10. Larry decides to tell Anna about the Christmas card he has to design for _____________.
11. Burton decides to leave as he wants to type up notes for his _______________ before heading to a dinner meeting.
(b) New script.
(c) Next role.
12. Anna is going to _______________ for a week and then she is heading to Seattle for six weeks after that.
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
13. What does Anna slip on when he hears the yelling and the banging on the door?
(a) T-shirt and jeans.
(d) Hapi coat.
14. Burton explains his work is about the wives of ____________ and the longing they experience.
(d) Gay men.
15. Larry chides Burton about where there will be _____________ in his new work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the look that Anna ascribes to the men in Robbie's family, though they all sort of look like him, too?
2. Pale comes in the door, ranting about how anyone can live in the ____________.
3. At what time did Anna finally get ready to leave the wake, but it's been two hours since the last bus left?
4. The new piece that Burton is writing is a ____________, something with which he is not entirely comfortable.
5. How many years had it been since Robbie had even seen his parents, showing just how distant they'd become?
This section contains 455 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)