|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did another car do to Pale as he pulled into a space before coming up to see Anna?
(a) Hit him.
(b) Flash his lights.
(c) Honk at him.
2. Out of Robbie's entire family, no one has seen Robbie _________________ - his true passion.
3. Larry said that the card that his bosses have in mind will only offend _____________, which he means to say in a sarcastic way.
4. From where has Burton just arrived, having just ended his trip there to come back to see Anna?
5. Larry decides to tell Anna about the Christmas card he has to design for _____________.
6. Larry makes sure to remind Burton that he does not need __________, but Burton says that he does.
7. Anna decides it is far too early to go to _______________ and Larry agrees with her.
(b) The graveyard.
(d) The store.
8. Pale says that he did not see __________ at the wake, which is because this person was not invited.
9. Pale admits that he might have done some __________ earlier in the evening when Anna asks.
10. Burton remarks about how fickle the _____________ can be in Canada during this time of year.
11. What is Larry wearing when he next comes into the room, causing Pale to ask if he is doing a striptease?
(b) Just shorts.
(c) Just a pair of briefs.
12. The Flying Dutchman can only come onshore every __________ years according to the story and the curse.
13. What is the profession of Burton, a friend of Larry and Anna's during the play?
(a) Advertising executive.
14. What has Anna not been able to do in a few days, so she is feeling stiff and out of sorts?
15. __________ equates Burton's work with the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna point out to Burton as he is talking about his new work, though he is not convinced of his direction?
2. Pale figures that Anna and the others must have ___________ in the apartment since there is so little furniture.
3. Burton's work discusses how the wives experience waiting on the ___________ walks.
4. Burton tells Larry that seeing ______________ in his account helps to soften the blow of Hollywood's actions.
5. Pale goes on about how he hates the social niceties of __________ and the like.
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)