|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale says that he did not see __________ at the wake, which is because this person was not invited.
2. How many years had it been since Robbie had even seen his parents, showing just how distant they'd become?
3. Where is the company that Robbie was with, making it harder for them to come to his funeral?
(b) San Francisco.
4. What kind of accident were Robbie and his lover killed in, according to the information revealed in this scene?
5. How long had Robbie lived in the apartment with Larry and with Anna?
(a) Three years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two weeks.
6. Anna taunts Pale that the vodka is not _____________, which he would know from his expertise in food and drink.
7. Larry chides Burton about where there will be _____________ in his new work.
8. ______________ chides Anna by asking why she does not just go ahead and marry Burton for the money.
9. Burton explains his work is about the wives of ____________ and the longing they experience.
(a) Gay men.
10. Burton tells Larry that seeing ______________ in his account helps to soften the blow of Hollywood's actions.
(a) Millions of pounds.
11. Who is Anna's other roommate who bursts in the door, trying to find out why she hasn't picked up the phone?
12. What does Larry quote when he walks into the room to see Pale talking with Anna in the loft apartment?
(b) Burn This.
(c) Gone with the Wind.
(d) Lust in the Dust.
13. Burton's work discusses how the wives experience waiting on the ___________ walks.
(c) Coal fire.
14. Anna will be traveling to another company to teach ______________ dance, and she is leaving the next day.
15. Pale compares Robbie to other guys by claiming that most guys are __________, but Robbie was light.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale is suddenly distracted by his __________, which are new so he takes them off as he has gotten hot in that area of his body.
2. Larry's company tells him that the only thing people all believe in around the holidays is ____________ and children.
3. What is the genre in which Burton focuses most of his work for Hollywood?
4. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
5. What is Larry wearing when he next comes into the room, causing Pale to ask if he is doing a striptease?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)