Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Larry wearing when he next comes into the room, causing Pale to ask if he is doing a striptease?
(a) Just shorts.
(b) Just a pair of briefs.
2. What is the profession of Burton, a friend of Larry and Anna's during the play?
(a) Advertising executive.
3. Robbie did not have much, as his focus was on ____________, Anna, and Dominic, according to Anna.
4. On this card, there can not be anything _____________ as not everyone celebrates Christmas in the same way.
5. Who is described as being well-built and sexy in his mid-thirties and is wearing a nice suit?
6. How long has it been since anyone has come for Robbie's things after the wake?
(a) One month.
(b) A year.
(c) A day.
(d) A week.
7. Larry asks Anna what they should do with Robbie's _____________ since they're/it's beginning to pile up.
8. Pale admits that he might have done some __________ earlier in the evening when Anna asks.
9. How many years had it been since Robbie had even seen his parents, showing just how distant they'd become?
10. ______________ chides Anna by asking why she does not just go ahead and marry Burton for the money.
11. How old does Pale say Robbie was when Pale moved out of the house?
12. Anna taunts Pale that the vodka is not _____________, which he would know from his expertise in food and drink.
13. Who decides to take Anna back to the bus station, glad to be rid of her and her presence in Robbie's family's home?
14. Burton explains his work is about the wives of ____________ and the longing they experience.
(b) Gay men.
15. What is the name of Robbie's lover as revealed at the start of this scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ equates Burton's work with the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
2. Pale separates himself from his brother Robbie by the differences in their __________.
3. Larry decides to tell Anna about the Christmas card he has to design for _____________.
4. What causes Anna to finally get up from where she is sitting to answer the door?
5. What did the nephews spend all afternoon doing while the adults attended the wake?
This section contains 418 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)