|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where are Robbie's things, which is not a place where Larry wants to go in order to get them?
(b) Bus station.
2. Pale says that he did not see __________ at the wake, which is because this person was not invited.
3. What does Larry decide to put on the card instead of any of the typical Christmas symbols?
(b) Candy canes.
4. Burton tells Larry that seeing ______________ in his account helps to soften the blow of Hollywood's actions.
(b) Millions of pounds.
5. Burton explains his work is about the wives of ____________ and the longing they experience.
(d) Gay men.
6. Larry's company tells him that the only thing people all believe in around the holidays is ____________ and children.
7. What does Anna slip on when he hears the yelling and the banging on the door?
(a) Hapi coat.
(d) T-shirt and jeans.
8. Larry decides to tell Anna about the Christmas card he has to design for _____________.
9. ______________ chides Anna by asking why she does not just go ahead and marry Burton for the money.
10. Pale figures that Anna and the others must have ___________ in the apartment since there is so little furniture.
(a) Not been home much.
11. What does Pale ask Anna for after going into yet another long rant about the city and people who live in it?
(a) A place to sleep.
(b) A coffee.
(c) Some cocaine.
(d) Robbie's belongings.
12. Pale complains that the room is like a/an __________ when he is sitting with Anna and Larry.
(a) Ice box.
(d) Detention center.
13. The ___________ who eulogized Robbie had not seen Robbie in six years, making it an awkward speech.
14. __________ equates Burton's work with the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
15. Where was the wake Anna attended for Robbie's death with Robbie's family?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale compares Robbie to other guys by claiming that most guys are __________, but Robbie was light.
2. Pale assures Anna that Robbie's family knew he was ____________.
3. How many years had it been since Robbie had even seen his parents, showing just how distant they'd become?
4. What is the "real" name of Pale that he reveals to Anna though few people actually call him this?
5. What is the look that Anna ascribes to the men in Robbie's family, though they all sort of look like him, too?
This section contains 435 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)