|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry decide to put on the card instead of any of the typical Christmas symbols?
(d) Candy canes.
2. Pale comes in the door, ranting about how anyone can live in the ____________.
3. Who did Anna try to call in order to get someone to come get Robbie's things from the apartment?
(a) Robbie's mother.
(b) Robbie's uncle.
(c) Robbie's father.
(d) Dominic's family.
4. Larry's company tells him that the only thing people all believe in around the holidays is ____________ and children.
5. What did Pale threaten the other driver that he would do if the other driver didn't back off?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Hit him.
(c) Sleep in his car.
(d) Call the cops.
6. Where is the company that Robbie was with, making it harder for them to come to his funeral?
(d) San Francisco.
7. Pale says that he did not see __________ at the wake, which is because this person was not invited.
8. What causes Anna to finally get up from where she is sitting to answer the door?
(c) Broken glass.
(d) Her cell phone.
9. Larry asks Burton what he thinks of the treatment that Hollywood gives to his _____________.
10. Pale begins to talk about his friend _______ who is a bartender, though Anna is not interested in this topic.
11. The family is not aware of the sexuality of Robbie, and they refer to Anna as his ______________.
12. Anna decides it is far too early to go to _______________ and Larry agrees with her.
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The store.
13. Anna offers Pale coffee, though he would clearly prefer ___________ as a beverage.
14. What does Anna wrap herself in when she starts screaming about the butterflies coming to life?
(c) Her pillow.
(d) A coat.
15. What is the look that Anna ascribes to the men in Robbie's family, though they all sort of look like him, too?
(a) Blue collar.
(b) High end.
(d) White collar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna is going to _______________ for a week and then she is heading to Seattle for six weeks after that.
2. What did the boys put the butterflies in, knocking them out, but not killing them, leading to a terrifying event?
3. From where has Burton just arrived, having just ended his trip there to come back to see Anna?
4. Who is at the door when it buzzes at the start of the first scene of this play?
5. What does Anna slip on when he hears the yelling and the banging on the door?
This section contains 451 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)