|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burton explains his work is about the wives of ____________ and the longing they experience.
(d) Gay men.
2. Larry chides Burton about where there will be _____________ in his new work.
3. Pale begins to talk about his friend _______ who is a bartender, though Anna is not interested in this topic.
4. What kind of accident were Robbie and his lover killed in, according to the information revealed in this scene?
5. Larry said that the card that his bosses have in mind will only offend _____________, which he means to say in a sarcastic way.
6. What does Anna wrap herself in when she starts screaming about the butterflies coming to life?
(a) Her pillow.
(d) A coat.
7. Anna admits that she is ___________ that Robbie's family never really knew him and that he was killed.
8. Pale goes on about how he hates the social niceties of __________ and the like.
9. Who decides to take Anna back to the bus station, glad to be rid of her and her presence in Robbie's family's home?
10. What does Larry quote when he walks into the room to see Pale talking with Anna in the loft apartment?
(a) Burn This.
(b) Lust in the Dust.
(c) Gone with the Wind.
11. How long had Robbie lived in the apartment with Larry and with Anna?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Five years.
(c) Three years.
(d) Four years.
12. Larry asks Burton what he thinks of the treatment that Hollywood gives to his _____________.
13. Burton decides to leave as he wants to type up notes for his _______________ before heading to a dinner meeting.
(b) Next role.
(c) New script.
14. Robbie did not have much, as his focus was on ____________, Anna, and Dominic, according to Anna.
15. Pale says that he did not see __________ at the wake, which is because this person was not invited.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Anna try to call in order to get someone to come get Robbie's things from the apartment?
2. In what country does the Flying Dutchman finally meet his true love who will break the curse?
3. What did another car do to Pale as he pulled into a space before coming up to see Anna?
4. Larry asks Anna what they should do with Robbie's _____________ since they're/it's beginning to pile up.
5. What does the Flying Dutchman's love do which breaks the curse imposed upon him?
This section contains 458 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)