|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Curse words fly as Pale continues to talk about trying to find a ___________ when he is talking with Anna.
(b) Parking space.
2. Larry asks Anna what they should do with Robbie's _____________ since they're/it's beginning to pile up.
3. Pale informs Anna that he does not like ___________ and every time Anna leaves one he feels like he heard her the first time.
4. Pale assures Anna that Robbie's family knew he was ____________.
(b) A librarian.
(c) Living with his lover.
5. Who is described as being well-built and sexy in his mid-thirties and is wearing a nice suit?
6. Who did Anna try to call in order to get someone to come get Robbie's things from the apartment?
(a) Robbie's father.
(b) Robbie's mother.
(c) Robbie's uncle.
(d) Dominic's family.
7. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
8. Burton remarks about how fickle the _____________ can be in Canada during this time of year.
9. What is Larry wearing when he next comes into the room, causing Pale to ask if he is doing a striptease?
(c) Just a pair of briefs.
(d) Just shorts.
10. The family is not aware of the sexuality of Robbie, and they refer to Anna as his ______________.
11. Larry makes sure to remind Burton that he does not need __________, but Burton says that he does.
12. Out of Robbie's entire family, no one has seen Robbie _________________ - his true passion.
13. Pale comes in the door, ranting about how anyone can live in the ____________.
14. Pale goes on about how he hates the social niceties of __________ and the like.
15. What has Anna signed up for since she wants to purge her body of all of the movements that she has been teaching?
(a) Dance class.
(b) Writing class.
(c) Yoga class.
(d) Math class.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who yells from the hallway later on in the first scene, trying to get someone's attention?
2. What is the look that Anna ascribes to the men in Robbie's family, though they all sort of look like him, too?
3. What is the profession of Burton, a friend of Larry and Anna's during the play?
4. In what country does the Flying Dutchman finally meet his true love who will break the curse?
5. Pale is suddenly distracted by his __________, which are new so he takes them off as he has gotten hot in that area of his body.
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)