|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What causes Anna to finally get up from where she is sitting to answer the door?
(c) Her cell phone.
(d) Broken glass.
2. Larry said that the card that his bosses have in mind will only offend _____________, which he means to say in a sarcastic way.
3. How old does Pale say Robbie was when Pale moved out of the house?
4. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
5. Anna is upset that she was not able to give Robbie a proper ____________ in the midst of his family and the secrets.
6. Burton decides to leave as he wants to type up notes for his _______________ before heading to a dinner meeting.
(b) New script.
(c) Next role.
7. The ___________ who eulogized Robbie had not seen Robbie in six years, making it an awkward speech.
8. What is the relationship that Robbie and Anna once shared when he was alive?
(d) Dance partners.
9. The family is not aware of the sexuality of Robbie, and they refer to Anna as his ______________.
10. How long has it been since anyone has come for Robbie's things after the wake?
(a) A week.
(b) One month.
(c) A year.
(d) A day.
11. Larry chides Burton about where there will be _____________ in his new work.
12. Larry decides to tell Anna about the Christmas card he has to design for _____________.
13. Larry asks Anna what they should do with Robbie's _____________ since they're/it's beginning to pile up.
14. Pale figures that Anna and the others must have ___________ in the apartment since there is so little furniture.
(c) Not been home much.
15. What kind of accident were Robbie and his lover killed in, according to the information revealed in this scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale also says that Anna knows him because he helped to save her from the _____________.
2. The new piece that Burton is writing is a ____________, something with which he is not entirely comfortable.
3. Out of Robbie's entire family, no one has seen Robbie _________________ - his true passion.
4. What does Pale ask Anna for after going into yet another long rant about the city and people who live in it?
5. __________ equates Burton's work with the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)