|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the company that Robbie was with, making it harder for them to come to his funeral?
(b) San Francisco.
2. Who is described as being well-built and sexy in his mid-thirties and is wearing a nice suit?
3. Curse words fly as Pale continues to talk about trying to find a ___________ when he is talking with Anna.
(b) Parking space.
4. What has Anna not been able to do in a few days, so she is feeling stiff and out of sorts?
5. Larry makes sure to remind Burton that he does not need __________, but Burton says that he does.
6. On this card, there can not be anything _____________ as not everyone celebrates Christmas in the same way.
7. What is the profession of Burton, a friend of Larry and Anna's during the play?
(c) Advertising executive.
8. Robbie once thought Anna would make a good _________, and she admits to Pale that she likes it.
9. Who yells from the hallway later on in the first scene, trying to get someone's attention?
10. Larry decides to tell Anna about the Christmas card he has to design for _____________.
11. Anna is going to _______________ for a week and then she is heading to Seattle for six weeks after that.
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
12. Larry's company tells him that the only thing people all believe in around the holidays is ____________ and children.
13. What does the Flying Dutchman's love do which breaks the curse imposed upon him?
(a) Comes on the ship with him.
(b) Jumps into the sea.
(c) Hangs herself.
(d) Kills herself.
14. The Flying Dutchman can only come onshore every __________ years according to the story and the curse.
15. The ___________ who eulogized Robbie had not seen Robbie in six years, making it an awkward speech.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
2. In what country does the Flying Dutchman finally meet his true love who will break the curse?
3. Out of Robbie's entire family, no one has seen Robbie _________________ - his true passion.
4. Larry asks Anna what they should do with Robbie's _____________ since they're/it's beginning to pile up.
5. What is Larry wearing when he next comes into the room, causing Pale to ask if he is doing a striptease?
This section contains 443 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)