|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the genre in which Burton focuses most of his work for Hollywood?
(a) Science fiction.
2. How long has it been since anyone has come for Robbie's things after the wake?
(a) One month.
(b) A week.
(c) A day.
(d) A year.
3. Curse words fly as Pale continues to talk about trying to find a ___________ when he is talking with Anna.
(d) Parking space.
4. Larry makes sure to remind Burton that he does not need __________, but Burton says that he does.
5. Burton decides to leave as he wants to type up notes for his _______________ before heading to a dinner meeting.
(a) New script.
(c) Next role.
6. What did another car do to Pale as he pulled into a space before coming up to see Anna?
(b) Honk at him.
(c) Hit him.
(d) Flash his lights.
7. Who decides to take Anna back to the bus station, glad to be rid of her and her presence in Robbie's family's home?
8. Pale says that he did not see __________ at the wake, which is because this person was not invited.
9. Anna is going to _______________ for a week and then she is heading to Seattle for six weeks after that.
(a) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
10. Who yells from the hallway later on in the first scene, trying to get someone's attention?
11. Burton's work discusses how the wives experience waiting on the ___________ walks.
(c) Coal fire.
12. Who is described as being well-built and sexy in his mid-thirties and is wearing a nice suit?
13. Burton tells Larry that seeing ______________ in his account helps to soften the blow of Hollywood's actions.
(d) Millions of pounds.
14. From where has Burton just arrived, having just ended his trip there to come back to see Anna?
15. What kind of accident were Robbie and his lover killed in, according to the information revealed in this scene?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the look that Anna ascribes to the men in Robbie's family, though they all sort of look like him, too?
2. What did Pale threaten the other driver that he would do if the other driver didn't back off?
3. What is the source of the loud noise that distracts Pale when he is talking with Anna and Larry?
4. Larry chides Burton about where there will be _____________ in his new work.
5. What causes Anna to finally get up from where she is sitting to answer the door?
This section contains 459 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)