|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Larry decides to tell Anna about the Christmas card he has to design for _____________.
2. Anna offers Pale coffee, though he would clearly prefer ___________ as a beverage.
3. What does the Flying Dutchman's love do which breaks the curse imposed upon him?
(a) Kills herself.
(b) Hangs herself.
(c) Comes on the ship with him.
(d) Jumps into the sea.
4. What does Larry quote when he walks into the room to see Pale talking with Anna in the loft apartment?
(a) Lust in the Dust.
(b) Burn This.
(d) Gone with the Wind.
5. What is the name of the women that the Flying Dutchman meets and who falls in love with him?
6. Burton remarks about how fickle the _____________ can be in Canada during this time of year.
7. How long had Robbie lived in the apartment with Larry and with Anna?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Four years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Three years.
8. Pale assures Anna that Robbie's family knew he was ____________.
(b) A librarian.
(c) Living with his lover.
9. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
10. What has Anna not been able to do in a few days, so she is feeling stiff and out of sorts?
11. Larry rejects the idea that Hollywood is a bunch of whores, saying that his job as a(n) ______________ makes him a whore as well.
(d) Advertising worker.
12. Pale complains that the room is like a/an __________ when he is sitting with Anna and Larry.
(c) Ice box.
(d) Detention center.
13. At what time did Anna finally get ready to leave the wake, but it's been two hours since the last bus left?
(d) Two in the morning.
14. In what country does the Flying Dutchman finally meet his true love who will break the curse?
(a) United States.
15. What is the look that Anna ascribes to the men in Robbie's family, though they all sort of look like him, too?
(a) White collar.
(b) Blue collar.
(d) High end.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale informs Anna that he does not like ___________ and every time Anna leaves one he feels like he heard her the first time.
2. Anna admits that she is ___________ that Robbie's family never really knew him and that he was killed.
3. Pale figures that Anna and the others must have ___________ in the apartment since there is so little furniture.
4. Larry's company tells him that the only thing people all believe in around the holidays is ____________ and children.
5. What does Larry come in carrying when he enters the scene with Anna and the others?
This section contains 471 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)