|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale also says that Anna knows him because he helped to save her from the _____________.
(b) Boring plays.
2. What does Larry quote when he walks into the room to see Pale talking with Anna in the loft apartment?
(a) Gone with the Wind.
(b) Burn This.
(d) Lust in the Dust.
3. Who yells from the hallway later on in the first scene, trying to get someone's attention?
4. What does Anna slip on when he hears the yelling and the banging on the door?
(a) Hapi coat.
(b) T-shirt and jeans.
5. Pale figures that Anna and the others must have ___________ in the apartment since there is so little furniture.
(b) Not been home much.
6. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
7. Larry's company tells him that the only thing people all believe in around the holidays is ____________ and children.
8. Who is described as being well-built and sexy in his mid-thirties and is wearing a nice suit?
9. Anna decides it is far too early to go to _______________ and Larry agrees with her.
(b) The store.
(c) The graveyard.
10. Anna is upset that she was not able to give Robbie a proper ____________ in the midst of his family and the secrets.
11. Robbie once thought Anna would make a good _________, and she admits to Pale that she likes it.
12. Larry said that the card that his bosses have in mind will only offend _____________, which he means to say in a sarcastic way.
13. Who decides to take Anna back to the bus station, glad to be rid of her and her presence in Robbie's family's home?
14. Larry rejects the idea that Hollywood is a bunch of whores, saying that his job as a(n) ______________ makes him a whore as well.
(d) Advertising worker.
15. Pale informs Anna that he does not like ___________ and every time Anna leaves one he feels like he heard her the first time.
Short Answer Questions
1. The ___________ who eulogized Robbie had not seen Robbie in six years, making it an awkward speech.
2. What is the relationship that Robbie and Anna once shared when he was alive?
3. Pale goes on about how he hates the social niceties of __________ and the like.
4. Curse words fly as Pale continues to talk about trying to find a ___________ when he is talking with Anna.
5. Pale comes in the door, ranting about how anyone can live in the ____________.
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)