|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Flying Dutchman's love do which breaks the curse imposed upon him?
(a) Kills herself.
(b) Hangs herself.
(c) Jumps into the sea.
(d) Comes on the ship with him.
2. How old does Pale say Robbie was when Pale moved out of the house?
3. What is the name of the women that the Flying Dutchman meets and who falls in love with him?
4. Out of Robbie's entire family, no one has seen Robbie _________________ - his true passion.
5. Burton's work discusses how the wives experience waiting on the ___________ walks.
(b) Coal fire.
6. Larry chides Burton about where there will be _____________ in his new work.
7. Pale goes on about how he hates the social niceties of __________ and the like.
8. Pale is suddenly distracted by his __________, which are new so he takes them off as he has gotten hot in that area of his body.
(d) Ear muffs.
9. Pale also says that Anna knows him because he helped to save her from the _____________.
(a) Boring plays.
10. Who is Anna's other roommate who bursts in the door, trying to find out why she hasn't picked up the phone?
11. Larry rejects the idea that Hollywood is a bunch of whores, saying that his job as a(n) ______________ makes him a whore as well.
(a) Advertising worker.
12. Larry's company tells him that the only thing people all believe in around the holidays is ____________ and children.
13. What is the genre in which Burton focuses most of his work for Hollywood?
(c) Science fiction.
14. Larry makes sure to remind Burton that he does not need __________, but Burton says that he does.
15. Pale says that he did not see __________ at the wake, which is because this person was not invited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Anna signed up for since she wants to purge her body of all of the movements that she has been teaching?
2. Larry asks Burton what he thinks of the treatment that Hollywood gives to his _____________.
3. __________ equates Burton's work with the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
4. Anna taunts Pale that the vodka is not _____________, which he would know from his expertise in food and drink.
5. What does Anna wrap herself in when she starts screaming about the butterflies coming to life?
This section contains 433 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)