|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale comes in the door, ranting about how anyone can live in the ____________.
2. Larry rejects the idea that Hollywood is a bunch of whores, saying that his job as a(n) ______________ makes him a whore as well.
(b) Advertising worker.
3. Who decides to take Anna back to the bus station, glad to be rid of her and her presence in Robbie's family's home?
4. What does Anna point out to Burton as he is talking about his new work, though he is not convinced of his direction?
(a) His nervousness.
(b) His excitement.
(c) His tears.
(d) His fidgeting.
5. Who is described as being well-built and sexy in his mid-thirties and is wearing a nice suit?
6. Anna will be traveling to another company to teach ______________ dance, and she is leaving the next day.
7. Pale also says that Anna knows him because he helped to save her from the _____________.
(b) Boring plays.
8. What is the relationship that Robbie and Anna once shared when he was alive?
(d) Dance partners.
9. Pale complains that the room is like a/an __________ when he is sitting with Anna and Larry.
(b) Detention center.
(c) Ice box.
10. The ___________ who eulogized Robbie had not seen Robbie in six years, making it an awkward speech.
11. Where is the company that Robbie was with, making it harder for them to come to his funeral?
(d) San Francisco.
12. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
13. Who is Anna's other roommate who bursts in the door, trying to find out why she hasn't picked up the phone?
14. What did the nephews spend all afternoon doing while the adults attended the wake?
(a) Eating mud pies.
(b) Collecting butterflies.
(c) Collecting frogs.
(d) Playing tag.
15. Anna is upset that she was not able to give Robbie a proper ____________ in the midst of his family and the secrets.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Pale say Robbie was when Pale moved out of the house?
2. Robbie did not have much, as his focus was on ____________, Anna, and Dominic, according to Anna.
3. Anna taunts Pale that the vodka is not _____________, which he would know from his expertise in food and drink.
4. Where are Robbie's things, which is not a place where Larry wants to go in order to get them?
5. Pale informs Anna that he does not like ___________ and every time Anna leaves one he feels like he heard her the first time.
This section contains 461 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)