|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna become upset that Robbie's family did not know about him?
(a) He was gay.
(b) He was poor.
(c) He was married.
(d) He was rich.
2. __________ equates Burton's work with the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
3. Pale comes in the door, ranting about how anyone can live in the ____________.
4. Larry asks Burton what he thinks of the treatment that Hollywood gives to his _____________.
5. What is the "real" name of Pale that he reveals to Anna though few people actually call him this?
6. From where has Burton just arrived, having just ended his trip there to come back to see Anna?
7. Larry tells Anna he can not keep from thinking about what happened to ______________.
8. What is the name of the women that the Flying Dutchman meets and who falls in love with him?
9. The new piece that Burton is writing is a ____________, something with which he is not entirely comfortable.
(a) War novel.
(b) Pop song.
(d) Love story.
10. What does Anna point out to Burton as he is talking about his new work, though he is not convinced of his direction?
(a) His tears.
(b) His nervousness.
(c) His excitement.
(d) His fidgeting.
11. Larry asks Anna what they should do with Robbie's _____________ since they're/it's beginning to pile up.
12. Larry rejects the idea that Hollywood is a bunch of whores, saying that his job as a(n) ______________ makes him a whore as well.
(b) Advertising worker.
13. Larry decides to tell Anna about the Christmas card he has to design for _____________.
14. Larry's company tells him that the only thing people all believe in around the holidays is ____________ and children.
15. ______________ chides Anna by asking why she does not just go ahead and marry Burton for the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale compares Robbie to other guys by claiming that most guys are __________, but Robbie was light.
2. Pale says that he did not see __________ at the wake, which is because this person was not invited.
3. Anna will be traveling to another company to teach ______________ dance, and she is leaving the next day.
4. What is the relationship that Robbie and Anna once shared when he was alive?
5. What has Anna not been able to do in a few days, so she is feeling stiff and out of sorts?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)