|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Larry wearing when he next comes into the room, causing Pale to ask if he is doing a striptease?
(a) Just shorts.
(c) Just a pair of briefs.
2. Where is the company that Robbie was with, making it harder for them to come to his funeral?
(a) San Francisco.
3. What does Anna point out to Burton as he is talking about his new work, though he is not convinced of his direction?
(a) His tears.
(b) His excitement.
(c) His nervousness.
(d) His fidgeting.
4. Burton remarks about how fickle the _____________ can be in Canada during this time of year.
5. What did the boys put the butterflies in, knocking them out, but not killing them, leading to a terrifying event?
6. Larry asks Burton what he thinks of the treatment that Hollywood gives to his _____________.
7. Pale says that he did not see __________ at the wake, which is because this person was not invited.
8. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
9. Larry asks Anna what they should do with Robbie's _____________ since they're/it's beginning to pile up.
10. Anna taunts Pale that the vodka is not _____________, which he would know from his expertise in food and drink.
11. Pale assures Anna that Robbie's family knew he was ____________.
(c) A librarian.
(d) Living with his lover.
12. How many years had it been since Robbie had even seen his parents, showing just how distant they'd become?
13. What is the profession of Burton, a friend of Larry and Anna's during the play?
(d) Advertising executive.
14. The Flying Dutchman can only come onshore every __________ years according to the story and the curse.
15. Pale also says that Anna knows him because he helped to save her from the _____________.
(d) Boring plays.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what time did Anna finally get ready to leave the wake, but it's been two hours since the last bus left?
2. Burton tells Larry that seeing ______________ in his account helps to soften the blow of Hollywood's actions.
3. Anna offers Pale coffee, though he would clearly prefer ___________ as a beverage.
4. What is the genre in which Burton focuses most of his work for Hollywood?
5. Robbie once thought Anna would make a good _________, and she admits to Pale that she likes it.
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)