|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the relationship that Robbie and Anna once shared when he was alive?
(a) Dance partners.
2. Larry tells Anna he can not keep from thinking about what happened to ______________.
3. Curse words fly as Pale continues to talk about trying to find a ___________ when he is talking with Anna.
(c) Parking space.
4. What does Anna slip on when he hears the yelling and the banging on the door?
(b) T-shirt and jeans.
(d) Hapi coat.
5. Larry makes sure to remind Burton that he does not need __________, but Burton says that he does.
6. Out of Robbie's entire family, no one has seen Robbie _________________ - his true passion.
7. What does the Flying Dutchman's love do which breaks the curse imposed upon him?
(a) Jumps into the sea.
(b) Kills herself.
(c) Comes on the ship with him.
(d) Hangs herself.
8. What did the nephews spend all afternoon doing while the adults attended the wake?
(a) Eating mud pies.
(b) Collecting frogs.
(c) Playing tag.
(d) Collecting butterflies.
9. What does Anna point out to Burton as he is talking about his new work, though he is not convinced of his direction?
(a) His excitement.
(b) His fidgeting.
(c) His nervousness.
(d) His tears.
10. Anna taunts Pale that the vodka is not _____________, which he would know from his expertise in food and drink.
11. Burton tells Larry that seeing ______________ in his account helps to soften the blow of Hollywood's actions.
(d) Millions of pounds.
12. What is Larry wearing when he next comes into the room, causing Pale to ask if he is doing a striptease?
(a) Just a pair of briefs.
(c) Just shorts.
13. What did another car do to Pale as he pulled into a space before coming up to see Anna?
(a) Flash his lights.
(b) Honk at him.
(d) Hit him.
14. __________ equates Burton's work with the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
15. Robbie did not have much, as his focus was on ____________, Anna, and Dominic, according to Anna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Larry said that the card that his bosses have in mind will only offend _____________, which he means to say in a sarcastic way.
2. Larry's company tells him that the only thing people all believe in around the holidays is ____________ and children.
3. How many years had it been since Robbie had even seen his parents, showing just how distant they'd become?
4. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
5. Who is Anna's other roommate who bursts in the door, trying to find out why she hasn't picked up the phone?
This section contains 462 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)