|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since anyone has come for Robbie's things after the wake?
(a) A year.
(b) A week.
(c) A day.
(d) One month.
2. Who is described as being well-built and sexy in his mid-thirties and is wearing a nice suit?
3. From where has Burton just arrived, having just ended his trip there to come back to see Anna?
4. What does Larry come in carrying when he enters the scene with Anna and the others?
(a) A suit.
(c) A cake.
5. Who did Anna try to call in order to get someone to come get Robbie's things from the apartment?
(a) Dominic's family.
(b) Robbie's father.
(c) Robbie's uncle.
(d) Robbie's mother.
6. Who yells from the hallway later on in the first scene, trying to get someone's attention?
7. Burton tells Larry that seeing ______________ in his account helps to soften the blow of Hollywood's actions.
(c) Millions of pounds.
8. Where is the company that Robbie was with, making it harder for them to come to his funeral?
(c) San Francisco.
9. What does Anna become upset that Robbie's family did not know about him?
(a) He was poor.
(b) He was married.
(c) He was gay.
(d) He was rich.
10. How old does Pale say Robbie was when Pale moved out of the house?
11. What is the look that Anna ascribes to the men in Robbie's family, though they all sort of look like him, too?
(a) Blue collar.
(b) High end.
(c) White collar.
12. Pale complains that the room is like a/an __________ when he is sitting with Anna and Larry.
(c) Ice box.
(d) Detention center.
13. Larry asks Burton what he thinks of the treatment that Hollywood gives to his _____________.
14. What does Anna point out to Burton as he is talking about his new work, though he is not convinced of his direction?
(a) His excitement.
(b) His fidgeting.
(c) His tears.
(d) His nervousness.
15. What is Larry wearing when he next comes into the room, causing Pale to ask if he is doing a striptease?
(a) Just shorts.
(b) Just a pair of briefs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Robbie did not have much, as his focus was on ____________, Anna, and Dominic, according to Anna.
2. Larry chides Burton about where there will be _____________ in his new work.
3. What is the "real" name of Pale that he reveals to Anna though few people actually call him this?
4. The Flying Dutchman can only come onshore every __________ years according to the story and the curse.
5. What is the genre in which Burton focuses most of his work for Hollywood?
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)