|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anna decides it is far too early to go to _______________ and Larry agrees with her.
(a) The store.
(d) The graveyard.
2. What is the name of the women that the Flying Dutchman meets and who falls in love with him?
3. Anna is upset that she was not able to give Robbie a proper ____________ in the midst of his family and the secrets.
4. What does Anna slip on when he hears the yelling and the banging on the door?
(c) Hapi coat.
(d) T-shirt and jeans.
5. Who is Anna's other roommate who bursts in the door, trying to find out why she hasn't picked up the phone?
6. What is the profession of Burton, a friend of Larry and Anna's during the play?
(c) Advertising executive.
7. Pale complains that the room is like a/an __________ when he is sitting with Anna and Larry.
(b) Detention center.
(d) Ice box.
8. Who decides to take Anna back to the bus station, glad to be rid of her and her presence in Robbie's family's home?
9. Pale figures that Anna and the others must have ___________ in the apartment since there is so little furniture.
(b) Not been home much.
10. What did the boys put the butterflies in, knocking them out, but not killing them, leading to a terrifying event?
11. Larry asks Anna what they should do with Robbie's _____________ since they're/it's beginning to pile up.
12. The Flying Dutchman can only come onshore every __________ years according to the story and the curse.
13. How many years had it been since Robbie had even seen his parents, showing just how distant they'd become?
14. What does Anna become upset that Robbie's family did not know about him?
(a) He was gay.
(b) He was rich.
(c) He was poor.
(d) He was married.
15. Who yells from the hallway later on in the first scene, trying to get someone's attention?
Short Answer Questions
1. Larry asks Burton what he thinks of the treatment that Hollywood gives to his _____________.
2. On this card, there can not be anything _____________ as not everyone celebrates Christmas in the same way.
3. Pale says that he did not see __________ at the wake, which is because this person was not invited.
4. What is the relationship that Robbie and Anna once shared when he was alive?
5. Pale informs Anna that he does not like ___________ and every time Anna leaves one he feels like he heard her the first time.
This section contains 452 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)