|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many years had it been since Robbie had even seen his parents, showing just how distant they'd become?
2. Pale admits that he might have done some __________ earlier in the evening when Anna asks.
3. What does Anna slip on when he hears the yelling and the banging on the door?
(b) T-shirt and jeans.
(c) Hapi coat.
4. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
5. Larry makes sure to remind Burton that he does not need __________, but Burton says that he does.
6. The ___________ who eulogized Robbie had not seen Robbie in six years, making it an awkward speech.
7. Pale begins to talk about his friend _______ who is a bartender, though Anna is not interested in this topic.
8. Pale comes in the door, ranting about how anyone can live in the ____________.
9. In what country does the Flying Dutchman finally meet his true love who will break the curse?
(c) United States.
10. What did the nephews spend all afternoon doing while the adults attended the wake?
(a) Collecting butterflies.
(b) Playing tag.
(c) Collecting frogs.
(d) Eating mud pies.
11. How long had Robbie lived in the apartment with Larry and with Anna?
(a) Four years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Two weeks.
12. Who is described as being well-built and sexy in his mid-thirties and is wearing a nice suit?
13. Robbie once thought Anna would make a good _________, and she admits to Pale that she likes it.
14. Burton's work discusses how the wives experience waiting on the ___________ walks.
(c) Coal fire.
15. Pale compares Robbie to other guys by claiming that most guys are __________, but Robbie was light.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is at the door when it buzzes at the start of the first scene of this play?
2. Robbie did not have much, as his focus was on ____________, Anna, and Dominic, according to Anna.
3. What has Anna signed up for since she wants to purge her body of all of the movements that she has been teaching?
4. What has Anna not been able to do in a few days, so she is feeling stiff and out of sorts?
5. What is the source of the loud noise that distracts Pale when he is talking with Anna and Larry?
This section contains 436 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)