|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the company that Robbie was with, making it harder for them to come to his funeral?
(a) San Francisco.
2. At what time did Anna finally get ready to leave the wake, but it's been two hours since the last bus left?
(b) Two in the morning.
3. What does Anna wrap herself in when she starts screaming about the butterflies coming to life?
(a) Her pillow.
(c) A coat.
4. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
5. What does the Flying Dutchman's love do which breaks the curse imposed upon him?
(a) Jumps into the sea.
(b) Hangs herself.
(c) Comes on the ship with him.
(d) Kills herself.
6. What did another car do to Pale as he pulled into a space before coming up to see Anna?
(a) Flash his lights.
(b) Hit him.
(d) Honk at him.
7. Robbie did not have much, as his focus was on ____________, Anna, and Dominic, according to Anna.
8. Pale informs Anna that he does not like ___________ and every time Anna leaves one he feels like he heard her the first time.
9. Pale points out that ________ was the one family member that Robbie actually liked.
10. Larry makes sure to remind Burton that he does not need __________, but Burton says that he does.
11. What does Anna become upset that Robbie's family did not know about him?
(a) He was gay.
(b) He was married.
(c) He was rich.
(d) He was poor.
12. What is the name of Robbie's lover as revealed at the start of this scene?
13. Pale goes on about how he hates the social niceties of __________ and the like.
14. The Flying Dutchman can only come onshore every __________ years according to the story and the curse.
15. Burton decides to leave as he wants to type up notes for his _______________ before heading to a dinner meeting.
(a) New script.
(d) Next role.
Short Answer Questions
1. Larry chides Burton about where there will be _____________ in his new work.
2. What does Larry quote when he walks into the room to see Pale talking with Anna in the loft apartment?
3. How many years had it been since Robbie had even seen his parents, showing just how distant they'd become?
4. What is the source of the loud noise that distracts Pale when he is talking with Anna and Larry?
5. Where was the wake Anna attended for Robbie's death with Robbie's family?
This section contains 456 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)