|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna slip on when he hears the yelling and the banging on the door?
(b) T-shirt and jeans.
(c) Hapi coat.
2. On this card, there can not be anything _____________ as not everyone celebrates Christmas in the same way.
3. Where is the company that Robbie was with, making it harder for them to come to his funeral?
(d) San Francisco.
4. __________ equates Burton's work with the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
5. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
6. Out of Robbie's entire family, no one has seen Robbie _________________ - his true passion.
7. Anna decides it is far too early to go to _______________ and Larry agrees with her.
(a) The store.
(d) The graveyard.
8. Burton remarks about how fickle the _____________ can be in Canada during this time of year.
9. Who did Anna try to call in order to get someone to come get Robbie's things from the apartment?
(a) Robbie's mother.
(b) Robbie's father.
(c) Dominic's family.
(d) Robbie's uncle.
10. Pale goes on about how he hates the social niceties of __________ and the like.
11. Pale separates himself from his brother Robbie by the differences in their __________.
12. Larry chides Burton about where there will be _____________ in his new work.
13. What did Pale threaten the other driver that he would do if the other driver didn't back off?
(a) Hit him.
(b) Sleep in his car.
(c) Call the cops.
(d) Shoot him.
14. What is the look that Anna ascribes to the men in Robbie's family, though they all sort of look like him, too?
(b) High end.
(c) White collar.
(d) Blue collar.
15. What does Anna wrap herself in when she starts screaming about the butterflies coming to life?
(a) Her pillow.
(c) A coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as being well-built and sexy in his mid-thirties and is wearing a nice suit?
2. What did the boys put the butterflies in, knocking them out, but not killing them, leading to a terrifying event?
3. Pale complains that the room is like a/an __________ when he is sitting with Anna and Larry.
4. What does Larry quote when he walks into the room to see Pale talking with Anna in the loft apartment?
5. Robbie did not have much, as his focus was on ____________, Anna, and Dominic, according to Anna.
This section contains 439 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)