|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale comes in the door, ranting about how anyone can live in the ____________.
2. Pale compares Robbie to other guys by claiming that most guys are __________, but Robbie was light.
3. The ___________ who eulogized Robbie had not seen Robbie in six years, making it an awkward speech.
4. How long has it been since anyone has come for Robbie's things after the wake?
(a) One month.
(b) A year.
(c) A day.
(d) A week.
5. Curse words fly as Pale continues to talk about trying to find a ___________ when he is talking with Anna.
(d) Parking space.
6. Anna will be traveling to another company to teach ______________ dance, and she is leaving the next day.
7. On this card, there can not be anything _____________ as not everyone celebrates Christmas in the same way.
8. What is the profession of Burton, a friend of Larry and Anna's during the play?
(b) Advertising executive.
9. What kind of accident were Robbie and his lover killed in, according to the information revealed in this scene?
10. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
11. __________ equates Burton's work with the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
12. Where are Robbie's things, which is not a place where Larry wants to go in order to get them?
(d) Bus station.
13. Pale goes on about how he hates the social niceties of __________ and the like.
14. Anna is upset that she was not able to give Robbie a proper ____________ in the midst of his family and the secrets.
15. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
Short Answer Questions
1. From where has Burton just arrived, having just ended his trip there to come back to see Anna?
2. ______________ chides Anna by asking why she does not just go ahead and marry Burton for the money.
3. Larry decides to tell Anna about the Christmas card he has to design for _____________.
4. What is Larry wearing when he next comes into the room, causing Pale to ask if he is doing a striptease?
5. The new piece that Burton is writing is a ____________, something with which he is not entirely comfortable.
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)