1. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
2. What causes Anna to finally get up from where she is sitting to answer the door?
3. Who is at the door when it buzzes at the start of the first scene of this play?
4. What is the name of Robbie's lover as revealed at the start of this scene?
5. What is the profession of Burton, a friend of Larry and Anna's during the play?
6. What kind of accident were Robbie and his lover killed in, according to the information revealed in this scene?
7. What is the relationship that Robbie and Anna once shared when he was alive?
This section contains 4,328 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)