|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale goes on about how he hates the social niceties of __________ and the like.
2. In what country does the Flying Dutchman finally meet his true love who will break the curse?
(c) United States.
3. Pale finishes his tea, puts on his shoes, and ________Anna before he walks out of the door.
(b) Looks at.
(c) Pushes Larry.
4. Pale believes that the mob (mafia) was involved in killing Robbie and __________ and that their deaths were not accidents.
5. Anna notices that Larry is now smoking. She encourages him to ________.
(b) Stop smoking.
(c) Lighten up.
(d) Go out and meet someone.
Short Answer Questions
1. After hearing this, Pale becomes angry and accuses her of being a different person________.
2. She crossed the room without turning on the lights and _________ speaks form the shadows.
3. Larry said that the card that his bosses have in mind will only offend _____________, which he means to say in a sarcastic way.
4. After Pale tries repeatedly to convince Anna that their relationship could work, Anna tells Pale ________.
5. Larry chides Burton about where there will be _____________ in his new work.
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)