|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. She crossed the room without turning on the lights and _________ speaks form the shadows.
2. What is the "real" name of Pale that he reveals to Anna though few people actually call him this?
3. Larry comes in the front door as Burton and Anna share a toast and he is carrying ________.
(a) Three suitcases.
(b) Two suitcases.
(c) His coat and hat.
(d) Flowers for Anna.
4. On this card, there can not be anything _____________ as not everyone celebrates Christmas in the same way.
5. What time is it when Anna comes home from the Play?
(a) 9:00 p.m.
(b) After midnight.
(c) 11:00 p.m.
(d) 10:00 p.m.
Short Answer Questions
1. Larry comments that _________at gay New Year's Eve parties is higher than all of Scandinavia.
2. Pale says he has vacation time coming up and they should go somewhere but Anna says ________.
3. Who is at the door when it buzzes at the start of the first scene of this play?
4. Burton leaves a message for Anna, explaining that he had probably done too much ________ the night before and then the message cuts off.
5. __________ equates Burton's work with the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)