|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Burton was at the poet's house they hear the sound of _________.
(a) Song birds.
(b) Car alarms.
2. Burton explains his work is about the wives of ____________ and the longing they experience.
(c) Gay men.
3. What is Larry wearing when he next comes into the room, causing Pale to ask if he is doing a striptease?
(a) Just a pair of briefs.
(c) Just shorts.
4. While Pale is making the tea for himself, Larry tells him that he thinks Robbie's death was _________.
(b) A plot by the mob.
(c) An accident.
(d) Carried out by women.
5. Why does Larry allow Anna to go into his room during this scene of the play?
(a) She threatens to break down his door.
(b) She is afraid of Pale.
(c) She is avoiding an argument with Pale.
(d) He wants her to see his room.
Short Answer Questions
1. There is a commotion at the door and when Larry goes to see who it is;_________ falls in drunk.
2. When Anna tells Larry where the flutes came from he declares_________.
3. For a previous job, Burton made a delivery to a poet's house and they shared________.
4. Anna lets Pale know that Burton teaches _______ at the "Y."
5. What time is it when Anna comes home from the Play?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)