|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Anna's other roommate who bursts in the door, trying to find out why she hasn't picked up the phone?
2. Larry comes in the front door as Burton and Anna share a toast and he is carrying ________.
(a) Two suitcases.
(b) His coat and hat.
(c) Flowers for Anna.
(d) Three suitcases.
3. Larry said that the card that his bosses have in mind will only offend _____________, which he means to say in a sarcastic way.
4. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
5. When Anna wishes Larry a Happy New Year; he says to her and Burton _______.
(a) Fuck off.
(b) Happy New Year!
(d) He doesn't care.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pale respond to Larry's attempt to see how he is doing after vomiting?
2. Pale also says that Anna knows him because he helped to save her from the _____________.
3. What did the boys put the butterflies in, knocking them out, but not killing them, leading to a terrifying event?
4. What holiday is occurring at the beginning of Act 2?
5. Burton asks Anna what the difference is between a flute and a glass and she answers__________.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)