|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burton's work discusses how the wives experience waiting on the ___________ walks.
(d) Coal fire.
2. Why does Larry allow Anna to go into his room during this scene of the play?
(a) She is afraid of Pale.
(b) He wants her to see his room.
(c) She is avoiding an argument with Pale.
(d) She threatens to break down his door.
3. When Anna tells Larry where the flutes came from he declares_________.
(a) He really likes the flutes.
(b) That Anna has good taste.
(c) He is going to sleep with both of them.
(d) He loves champagne.
4. What does Anna slip on when he hears the yelling and the banging on the door?
(c) Hapi coat.
(d) T-shirt and jeans.
5. Larry asks Anna and Burton when was the last time they saw________?
(a) A movie.
(c) A grown man cry.
(d) A play.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale says he has vacation time coming up and they should go somewhere but Anna says ________.
2. What is the name of the women that the Flying Dutchman meets and who falls in love with him?
3. Who does Larry kiss and wish Happy New Year?
4. Burton thinks that the characters in his script are having fun. However Anna thinks that deep down they are _________.
5. Larry decides to tell Anna about the Christmas card he has to design for _____________.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)