|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry decide to put on the card instead of any of the typical Christmas symbols?
(d) Candy canes.
2. Anna admits that she is ___________ that Robbie's family never really knew him and that he was killed.
3. While Anna is undressing offstage Burton asks her if she _______.
(a) Is wearing her sexy black bra.
(b) Wants to move into his place.
(c) Is putting on something more comfortable.
(d) Minds if he comes into the room.
4. Pale goes into Anna's room and Anna asks Larry ________.
(a) If he will call Burton for her.
(b) If she can lock herself in Larry's room.
(c) If he can stay because she doesn't trust Pale.
(d) To borrow the keys for his car.
5. What is the name of the women that the Flying Dutchman meets and who falls in love with him?
Short Answer Questions
1. When Pale comes back into the room he is wearing_______.
2. When Anna returns from the play she is wearing a party dress and ___________.
3. Anna returns to the stage, but she is now wearing _________.
4. On this card, there can not be anything _____________ as not everyone celebrates Christmas in the same way.
5. The poet told him that _________was inspired by that sound and wrote a poem based on it.
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)