|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Larry come in carrying when he enters the scene with Anna and the others?
(a) A suit.
(c) A cake.
2. Larry asks Anna and Burton when was the last time they saw________?
(a) A movie.
(b) A grown man cry.
(c) A play.
3. Burton decides to leave as he wants to type up notes for his _______________ before heading to a dinner meeting.
(c) New script.
(d) Next role.
4. When Anna tells Larry where the flutes came from he declares_________.
(a) He really likes the flutes.
(b) He loves champagne.
(c) That Anna has good taste.
(d) He is going to sleep with both of them.
5. Larry is caught off guard when Burton puts his drink down and asks Larry ________.
(a) To hit him.
(b) To tell him if Anna is seeing Pale.
(c) To dance with him.
(d) To show him how the dance looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Larry said that the card that his bosses have in mind will only offend _____________, which he means to say in a sarcastic way.
2. Who is described as being well-built and sexy in his mid-thirties and is wearing a nice suit?
3. Who did Anna try to call in order to get someone to come get Robbie's things from the apartment?
4. Anna calls Pale ________. When Burton attempts to call him the same thing, Pale insists that he be called Pale.
5. What does the Flying Dutchman's love do which breaks the curse imposed upon him?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)