|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time did Anna finally get ready to leave the wake, but it's been two hours since the last bus left?
(d) Two in the morning.
2. How does Pale respond to Larry's attempt to see how he is doing after vomiting?
(a) Yells at him.
(b) Slams the door in his face.
(c) Pushes him backwards.
(d) Splashes water at him.
3. What is the genre in which Burton focuses most of his work for Hollywood?
(a) Science fiction.
4. Who does Pale say should have danced in the performance with Anna?
5. The poet told him that _________was inspired by that sound and wrote a poem based on it.
(a) Robert Browning.
(b) Edgar Allen Poe.
(c) Walt Whitman.
(d) Robert Blake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
2. While Pale is making the tea for himself, Larry tells him that he thinks Robbie's death was _________.
3. Pale informs Anna that he does not like ___________ and every time Anna leaves one he feels like he heard her the first time.
4. Larry asks Anna and Burton when was the last time they saw________?
5. Anna tells Larry that she had made up her mind that if Burton ________ one more time she would accept.
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)