|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Anna tells Larry where the flutes came from he declares_________.
(a) He really likes the flutes.
(b) He is going to sleep with both of them.
(c) That Anna has good taste.
(d) He loves champagne.
2. What does Anna become upset that Robbie's family did not know about him?
(a) He was gay.
(b) He was married.
(c) He was rich.
(d) He was poor.
3. What is the name of the women that the Flying Dutchman meets and who falls in love with him?
4. What is the "real" name of Pale that he reveals to Anna though few people actually call him this?
5. What does Anna point out to Burton as he is talking about his new work, though he is not convinced of his direction?
(a) His excitement.
(b) His nervousness.
(c) His fidgeting.
(d) His tears.
Short Answer Questions
1. For a previous job, Burton made a delivery to a poet's house and they shared________.
2. When Anna tells Larry about the real piece that Burton is working on, Burton says________.
3. Pale also says that Anna knows him because he helped to save her from the _____________.
4. Who decides to take Anna back to the bus station, glad to be rid of her and her presence in Robbie's family's home?
5. Larry says that there was no mobster present when he was at the ___________.
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)