|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The poet told him that _________was inspired by that sound and wrote a poem based on it.
(a) Walt Whitman.
(b) Robert Blake.
(c) Edgar Allen Poe.
(d) Robert Browning.
2. Burton was approached by a man and since he wanted knowledge of such things for writing he _______.
(a) Went home with the man and slept with him.
(b) Kissed the man.
(c) Went down on the man.
(d) Let the man go down on him.
3. Anna lets Pale know that Burton teaches _______ at the "Y."
4. Pale compares Robbie to other guys by claiming that most guys are __________, but Robbie was light.
5. What is the profession of Burton, a friend of Larry and Anna's during the play?
(c) Advertising executive.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Anna tells Larry where the flutes came from he declares_________.
2. What does Larry quote when he walks into the room to see Pale talking with Anna in the loft apartment?
3. How was Pale able to get the time off in order to be able to watch the performance?
4. What is the name of the women that the Flying Dutchman meets and who falls in love with him?
5. Anna then goes into the bedroom and returns with _______.
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)