|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burton considers the idea of moving in with her and even talks about ________.
(a) Buying a house.
(b) Moving with her to another city.
(c) Having children.
(d) Getting a different job.
2. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
3. When Pale comes back into the room he is wearing_______.
(a) Just jeans.
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) Boxers and a t-shirt.
(d) Anna's robe.
4. What did Pale threaten the other driver that he would do if the other driver didn't back off?
(a) Shoot him.
(b) Call the cops.
(c) Sleep in his car.
(d) Hit him.
5. What did the boys put the butterflies in, knocking them out, but not killing them, leading to a terrifying event?
Short Answer Questions
1. Robbie once thought Anna would make a good _________, and she admits to Pale that she likes it.
2. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
3. What did Larry give to Pale at the bar?
4. Burton asks Anna what the difference is between a flute and a glass and she answers__________.
5. What does the Flying Dutchman's love do which breaks the curse imposed upon him?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)