|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anna calls Pale ________. When Burton attempts to call him the same thing, Pale insists that he be called Pale.
2. Who does Larry kiss and wish Happy New Year?
(d) Anna and Burton.
3. Pale points out that ________ was the one family member that Robbie actually liked.
4. Larry attempts to describe the dance to Burton, and tells hims that it involves a man, __________.
(a) Dancing the way women dance.
(b) Arguing with a woman.
(c) Dancing the way men dance.
(d) Playing music for a woman.
5. Burton tells Larry that seeing ______________ in his account helps to soften the blow of Hollywood's actions.
(c) Millions of pounds.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
2. What does Anna wrap herself in when she starts screaming about the butterflies coming to life?
3. After pouring Burton another drink, Larry tells him ________.
4. Pale begins to talk about his friend _______ who is a bartender, though Anna is not interested in this topic.
5. Anna takes a _________from the refrigerator.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)