|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On the opening night of the show, Burton asks if Anna is home. Larry says no and that __________.
(a) She is avoiding Pale.
(b) She misses Burton.
(c) She needs time alone.
(d) She has been working a lot.
2. What is the name of Robbie's lover as revealed at the start of this scene?
3. Pale points out that ________ was the one family member that Robbie actually liked.
4. Burton asks Anna about her job. She responds that she__________.
(a) Has been working at home.
(b) Has been working non-stop.
(c) Lost her job.
(d) Works at a clothing shop.
5. Why does Larry allow Anna to go into his room during this scene of the play?
(a) He wants her to see his room.
(b) She is afraid of Pale.
(c) She threatens to break down his door.
(d) She is avoiding an argument with Pale.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Pale respond to Larry's attempt to see how he is doing after vomiting?
2. The following morning, Larry is in the kitchen and Pale comes in out of Anna's room wearing_________.
3. What did another car do to Pale as he pulled into a space before coming up to see Anna?
4. When Anna wishes Larry a Happy New Year; he says to her and Burton _______.
5. Burton thinks that the characters in his script are having fun. However Anna thinks that deep down they are _________.
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)