|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Larry kiss and wish Happy New Year?
(c) Anna and Burton.
2. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
3. She tells Larry that she needs to go get some work done but what she actually needs is ________.
(a) To be alone.
(b) To be away from her apartment.
(c) To find Pale.
(d) To be with Burton.
4. The Flying Dutchman can only come onshore every __________ years according to the story and the curse.
5. What is the source of the loud noise that distracts Pale when he is talking with Anna and Larry?
(c) Car backfire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale gets up and attempts to leave because he is worried that associating with them will ________.
2. Anna returns to the stage, but she is now wearing _________.
3. Where is the company that Robbie was with, making it harder for them to come to his funeral?
4. When Anna wishes Larry a Happy New Year; he says to her and Burton _______.
5. She crossed the room without turning on the lights and _________ speaks form the shadows.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)