|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burton recalls another memory in which he was walking home drunk and ________.
(a) Urinated on a wall.
(b) Passed out on a park bench.
(c) Tripped and fell.
(d) Got into a fight.
2. Larry lights up a cigarette and tells Burton that Pale carries a _______ and thus he might be in danger.
(a) Money clip.
(b) Stun gun.
3. After the two are separated, Anna attempts to send ________ away.
(d) Larry .
4. Burton decides to leave as he wants to type up notes for his _______________ before heading to a dinner meeting.
(b) New script.
(d) Next role.
5. Burton's work discusses how the wives experience waiting on the ___________ walks.
(b) Coal fire.
Short Answer Questions
1. Larry rejects the idea that Hollywood is a bunch of whores, saying that his job as a(n) ______________ makes him a whore as well.
2. While Pale is making the tea for himself, Larry tells him that he thinks Robbie's death was _________.
3. While Anna is undressing offstage Burton asks her if she _______.
4. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
5. Who is at the door when it buzzes at the start of the first scene of this play?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)