|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anna returns to the stage, but she is now wearing _________.
(a) Sexy underwear.
(b) A night shirt.
(c) A dressing gown.
(d) Jeans and a t-shirt.
2. The poet told him that _________was inspired by that sound and wrote a poem based on it.
(a) Robert Blake.
(b) Robert Browning.
(c) Edgar Allen Poe.
(d) Walt Whitman.
3. Even though Anna tells Burton that she thinks the characters are exciting, after her critique he feels that the characters are ___________.
(c) Not believable.
4. Burton comments that he misses _______ along the back of a woman's back.
5. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
Short Answer Questions
1. Larry tells Anna he can not keep from thinking about what happened to ______________.
2. Why does Larry allow Anna to go into his room during this scene of the play?
3. There is a commotion at the door and when Larry goes to see who it is;_________ falls in drunk.
4. Burton decides to leave as he wants to type up notes for his _______________ before heading to a dinner meeting.
5. Anna decides it is far too early to go to _______________ and Larry agrees with her.
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)