|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. There is a commotion at the door and when Larry goes to see who it is;_________ falls in drunk.
2. What causes Anna to finally get up from where she is sitting to answer the door?
(b) Broken glass.
(c) Her cell phone.
3. While Anna is in the bathroom, Pale gets up and goes to the window so he can _________.
(a) Feel the rain on his face.
(b) Get some fresh air.
(c) Smoke a cigarette.
(d) Vomit out the window.
4. Burton was approached by a man and since he wanted knowledge of such things for writing he _______.
(a) Let the man go down on him.
(b) Went home with the man and slept with him.
(c) Went down on the man.
(d) Kissed the man.
5. How was Pale able to get the time off in order to be able to watch the performance?
(a) He had someone cover his shift.
(b) He quit the restaurant job.
(c) He took vacation time.
(d) He called in sick.
Short Answer Questions
1. Burton begins talking about ________and how he is trying to protect himself from feelings about Anna.
2. Who does Pale say should have danced in the performance with Anna?
3. What is Larry wearing when he next comes into the room, causing Pale to ask if he is doing a striptease?
4. Pale also says that Anna knows him because he helped to save her from the _____________.
5. Why does Larry allow Anna to go into his room during this scene of the play?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)