|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale is suddenly distracted by his __________, which are new so he takes them off as he has gotten hot in that area of his body.
(a) Ear muffs.
2. What is the profession of Burton, a friend of Larry and Anna's during the play?
(c) Advertising executive.
3. Pale believes that the mob (mafia) was involved in killing Robbie and __________ and that their deaths were not accidents.
4. Why can't Anna read the note from Larry?
(a) Larry has already destroyed it.
(b) She is crying.
(c) She can't read Larry's writing.
(d) She feels guilty because it is not for her.
5. What causes Anna to finally get up from where she is sitting to answer the door?
(b) Her cell phone.
(c) Broken glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna reads Burton's script and says that she likes it, but it is ________.
2. She crossed the room without turning on the lights and _________ speaks form the shadows.
3. What does the Flying Dutchman's love do which breaks the curse imposed upon him?
4. Larry says that there was no mobster present when he was at the ___________.
5. How long had Robbie lived in the apartment with Larry and with Anna?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)