|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. _______ hired Anna to choreograph a piece for the company.
2. Anna then goes into the bedroom and returns with _______.
(d) Pale's cigarettes.
3. Why does Larry allow Anna to go into his room during this scene of the play?
(a) She is avoiding an argument with Pale.
(b) She threatens to break down his door.
(c) He wants her to see his room.
(d) She is afraid of Pale.
4. Anna reads Burton's script and says that she likes it, but it is ________.
(a) Too long.
(c) Full of errors.
(d) Too short.
5. Burton explains his work is about the wives of ____________ and the longing they experience.
(c) Gay men.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many years had it been since Robbie had even seen his parents, showing just how distant they'd become?
2. _______grabs his coat and leaves telling Anna that he will have to re-think their relationship.
3. As she leaves Larry asks where she is going and she replies that she is heading to __________.
4. Anna tells Larry that she had made up her mind that if Burton ________ one more time she would accept.
5. Anna decides it is far too early to go to _______________ and Larry agrees with her.
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)