|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Larry comes in the front door as Burton and Anna share a toast and he is carrying ________.
(a) Flowers for Anna.
(b) Two suitcases.
(c) His coat and hat.
(d) Three suitcases.
2. What is the name of the dance on which Anna has been working?
(a) "Joe and Anna."
(b) "Fred and Anna."
(c) "Pale and Anna."
(d) "Burton and Anna."
3. What is the relationship that Robbie and Anna once shared when he was alive?
(b) Dance partners.
4. How does Pale respond to Larry's attempt to see how he is doing after vomiting?
(a) Pushes him backwards.
(b) Slams the door in his face.
(c) Yells at him.
(d) Splashes water at him.
5. Anna tells Larry that she had made up her mind that if Burton ________ one more time she would accept.
(a) Got into a fight.
(d) Kissed her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale begins to talk about his friend _______ who is a bartender, though Anna is not interested in this topic.
2. Larry said that the card that his bosses have in mind will only offend _____________, which he means to say in a sarcastic way.
3. There is a commotion at the door and when Larry goes to see who it is;_________ falls in drunk.
4. When Anna tells Larry where the flutes came from he declares_________.
5. As Pale is leaving Burton attempts to get information out of him about the deaths, but Pale ________.
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)