|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale tells Anna that he lost his ______before stretching out on the couch and passing out.
2. What did the boys put the butterflies in, knocking them out, but not killing them, leading to a terrifying event?
3. Larry lights up a cigarette and tells Burton that Pale carries a _______ and thus he might be in danger.
(b) Money clip.
(d) Stun gun.
4. Burton corrects Anna's use of the word incubation and offers the word _______.
5. Burton recalls another memory in which he was walking home drunk and ________.
(a) Passed out on a park bench.
(b) Tripped and fell.
(c) Got into a fight.
(d) Urinated on a wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Pale say should have danced in the performance with Anna?
2. Burton tells Larry that seeing ______________ in his account helps to soften the blow of Hollywood's actions.
3. When Pale comes back into the room he is wearing_______.
4. The ___________ who eulogized Robbie had not seen Robbie in six years, making it an awkward speech.
5. Larry said that the card that his bosses have in mind will only offend _____________, which he means to say in a sarcastic way.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)