|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale's wife and kids are in __________because she could not handle Pale's lifestyle.
(a) Miami Beach.
(b) Coral Gables.
2. Anna then goes into the bedroom and returns with _______.
(b) Pale's cigarettes.
3. What does Anna point out to Burton as he is talking about his new work, though he is not convinced of his direction?
(a) His tears.
(b) His excitement.
(c) His fidgeting.
(d) His nervousness.
4. In what country does the Flying Dutchman finally meet his true love who will break the curse?
(d) United States.
5. Burton considers the idea of moving in with her and even talks about ________.
(a) Moving with her to another city.
(b) Buying a house.
(c) Having children.
(d) Getting a different job.
Short Answer Questions
1. Burton begins talking about ________and how he is trying to protect himself from feelings about Anna.
2. Burton leaves a message for Anna, explaining that he had probably done too much ________ the night before and then the message cuts off.
3. Larry tells Burton that the poet was trying to _______.
4. How was Pale able to get the time off in order to be able to watch the performance?
5. The following morning, Larry is in the kitchen and Pale comes in out of Anna's room wearing_________.
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)