|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who yells from the hallway later on in the first scene, trying to get someone's attention?
2. Larry says that there was no mobster present when he was at the ___________.
3. She crossed the room without turning on the lights and _________ speaks form the shadows.
4. Burton was approached by a man and since he wanted knowledge of such things for writing he _______.
(a) Went down on the man.
(b) Kissed the man.
(c) Went home with the man and slept with him.
(d) Let the man go down on him.
5. As she leaves Larry asks where she is going and she replies that she is heading to __________.
(a) Burton's studio.
(b) Catch up with Pale before he leaves.
(c) Burton's apartment.
(d) Fred's studio.
Short Answer Questions
1. The new piece that Burton is writing is a ____________, something with which he is not entirely comfortable.
2. Pale informs Anna that he does not like ___________ and every time Anna leaves one he feels like he heard her the first time.
3. Pale comes in the door, ranting about how anyone can live in the ____________.
4. While Anna is undressing offstage Burton asks her if she _______.
5. What is the name of the women that the Flying Dutchman meets and who falls in love with him?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)