|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale tells Anna that he felt __________ to watch someone on stage that was supposed to be him and Anna.
2. Pale begins to talk about his friend _______ who is a bartender, though Anna is not interested in this topic.
3. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
4. Anna returns to the stage, but she is now wearing _________.
(a) A dressing gown.
(b) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(c) A night shirt.
(d) Sexy underwear.
5. Larry said that the card that his bosses have in mind will only offend _____________, which he means to say in a sarcastic way.
Short Answer Questions
1. __________ equates Burton's work with the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
2. Larry comments that _________at gay New Year's Eve parties is higher than all of Scandinavia.
3. In what country does the Flying Dutchman finally meet his true love who will break the curse?
4. Anna calls Pale ________. When Burton attempts to call him the same thing, Pale insists that he be called Pale.
5. Who did Anna try to call in order to get someone to come get Robbie's things from the apartment?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)