|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
2. What does Pale ask Anna for after going into yet another long rant about the city and people who live in it?
(a) A place to sleep.
(b) A coffee.
(c) Some cocaine.
(d) Robbie's belongings.
3. Burton tells Larry that seeing ______________ in his account helps to soften the blow of Hollywood's actions.
(c) Millions of pounds.
4. Pale comes in the door, ranting about how anyone can live in the ____________.
5. What did the boys put the butterflies in, knocking them out, but not killing them, leading to a terrifying event?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Pale say Robbie was when Pale moved out of the house?
2. Where was the wake Anna attended for Robbie's death with Robbie's family?
3. What does the Flying Dutchman's love do which breaks the curse imposed upon him?
4. From where has Burton just arrived, having just ended his trip there to come back to see Anna?
5. The family is not aware of the sexuality of Robbie, and they refer to Anna as his ______________.
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)