|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Anna point out to Burton as he is talking about his new work, though he is not convinced of his direction?
(a) His excitement.
(b) His tears.
(c) His nervousness.
(d) His fidgeting.
2. Anna admits that she is ___________ that Robbie's family never really knew him and that he was killed.
3. Anna decides it is far too early to go to _______________ and Larry agrees with her.
(a) The graveyard.
(b) The store.
4. Who is at the door when it buzzes at the start of the first scene of this play?
5. What is the look that Anna ascribes to the men in Robbie's family, though they all sort of look like him, too?
(a) White collar.
(b) Blue collar.
(c) High end.
Short Answer Questions
1. Robbie once thought Anna would make a good _________, and she admits to Pale that she likes it.
2. Burton's work discusses how the wives experience waiting on the ___________ walks.
3. How old does Pale say Robbie was when Pale moved out of the house?
4. Where are Robbie's things, which is not a place where Larry wants to go in order to get them?
5. What is Larry wearing when he next comes into the room, causing Pale to ask if he is doing a striptease?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)