|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to take Anna back to the bus station, glad to be rid of her and her presence in Robbie's family's home?
2. The new piece that Burton is writing is a ____________, something with which he is not entirely comfortable.
(a) War novel.
(b) Love story.
(d) Pop song.
3. What does Larry come in carrying when he enters the scene with Anna and the others?
(c) A cake.
(d) A suit.
4. Who is at the door when it buzzes at the start of the first scene of this play?
5. What does Larry decide to put on the card instead of any of the typical Christmas symbols?
(c) Candy canes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of accident were Robbie and his lover killed in, according to the information revealed in this scene?
2. Burton decides to leave as he wants to type up notes for his _______________ before heading to a dinner meeting.
3. Burton remarks about how fickle the _____________ can be in Canada during this time of year.
4. How long has it been since anyone has come for Robbie's things after the wake?
5. What is Larry wearing when he next comes into the room, causing Pale to ask if he is doing a striptease?
This section contains 237 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)