|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
2. Pale assures Anna that Robbie's family knew he was ____________.
(a) Living with his lover.
(c) A librarian.
3. What is the look that Anna ascribes to the men in Robbie's family, though they all sort of look like him, too?
(a) Blue collar.
(c) High end.
(d) White collar.
4. Who yells from the hallway later on in the first scene, trying to get someone's attention?
5. __________ equates Burton's work with the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna point out to Burton as he is talking about his new work, though he is not convinced of his direction?
2. The Flying Dutchman can only come onshore every __________ years according to the story and the curse.
3. Robbie did not have much, as his focus was on ____________, Anna, and Dominic, according to Anna.
4. Larry rejects the idea that Hollywood is a bunch of whores, saying that his job as a(n) ______________ makes him a whore as well.
5. What did the nephews spend all afternoon doing while the adults attended the wake?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)