|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
2. What is the name of Robbie's lover as revealed at the start of this scene?
3. In what country does the Flying Dutchman finally meet his true love who will break the curse?
(d) United States.
4. Pale compares Robbie to other guys by claiming that most guys are __________, but Robbie was light.
5. Robbie did not have much, as his focus was on ____________, Anna, and Dominic, according to Anna.
Short Answer Questions
1. Burton remarks about how fickle the _____________ can be in Canada during this time of year.
2. Larry rejects the idea that Hollywood is a bunch of whores, saying that his job as a(n) ______________ makes him a whore as well.
3. What does Larry quote when he walks into the room to see Pale talking with Anna in the loft apartment?
4. Pale informs Anna that he does not like ___________ and every time Anna leaves one he feels like he heard her the first time.
5. How long has it been since anyone has come for Robbie's things after the wake?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)