|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale assures Anna that Robbie's family knew he was ____________.
(b) A librarian.
(d) Living with his lover.
2. Burton remarks about how fickle the _____________ can be in Canada during this time of year.
3. Curse words fly as Pale continues to talk about trying to find a ___________ when he is talking with Anna.
(c) Parking space.
4. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
5. Who did Anna try to call in order to get someone to come get Robbie's things from the apartment?
(a) Robbie's uncle.
(b) Robbie's father.
(c) Robbie's mother.
(d) Dominic's family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Flying Dutchman's love do which breaks the curse imposed upon him?
2. From where has Burton just arrived, having just ended his trip there to come back to see Anna?
3. Pale also says that Anna knows him because he helped to save her from the _____________.
4. Anna admits that she is ___________ that Robbie's family never really knew him and that he was killed.
5. Pale separates himself from his brother Robbie by the differences in their __________.
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)