|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
2. Larry decides to tell Anna about the Christmas card he has to design for _____________.
3. Burton's work discusses how the wives experience waiting on the ___________ walks.
(b) Coal fire.
4. Where are Robbie's things, which is not a place where Larry wants to go in order to get them?
(d) Bus station.
5. Pale figures that Anna and the others must have ___________ in the apartment since there is so little furniture.
(d) Not been home much.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna taunts Pale that the vodka is not _____________, which he would know from his expertise in food and drink.
2. Out of Robbie's entire family, no one has seen Robbie _________________ - his true passion.
3. __________ equates Burton's work with the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
4. How old does Pale say Robbie was when Pale moved out of the house?
5. Pale goes on about how he hates the social niceties of __________ and the like.
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)