|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to take Anna back to the bus station, glad to be rid of her and her presence in Robbie's family's home?
2. Pale admits that he might have done some __________ earlier in the evening when Anna asks.
3. Pale figures that Anna and the others must have ___________ in the apartment since there is so little furniture.
(a) Not been home much.
4. Larry chides Burton about where there will be _____________ in his new work.
5. Larry's company tells him that the only thing people all believe in around the holidays is ____________ and children.
Short Answer Questions
1. The new piece that Burton is writing is a ____________, something with which he is not entirely comfortable.
2. The ___________ who eulogized Robbie had not seen Robbie in six years, making it an awkward speech.
3. Who is Anna's other roommate who bursts in the door, trying to find out why she hasn't picked up the phone?
4. Pale comes in the door, ranting about how anyone can live in the ____________.
5. On this card, there can not be anything _____________ as not everyone celebrates Christmas in the same way.
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)