|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the genre in which Burton focuses most of his work for Hollywood?
(d) Science fiction.
2. The Flying Dutchman can only come onshore every __________ years according to the story and the curse.
3. Burton explains his work is about the wives of ____________ and the longing they experience.
(c) Gay men.
4. Pale figures that Anna and the others must have ___________ in the apartment since there is so little furniture.
(a) Not been home much.
5. Pale is suddenly distracted by his __________, which are new so he takes them off as he has gotten hot in that area of his body.
(b) Ear muffs.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna decides it is far too early to go to _______________ and Larry agrees with her.
2. What did the nephews spend all afternoon doing while the adults attended the wake?
3. How long had Robbie lived in the apartment with Larry and with Anna?
4. Burton's work discusses how the wives experience waiting on the ___________ walks.
5. Larry said that the card that his bosses have in mind will only offend _____________, which he means to say in a sarcastic way.
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)