|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale also says that Anna knows him because he helped to save her from the _____________.
(c) Boring plays.
2. Pale complains that the room is like a/an __________ when he is sitting with Anna and Larry.
(a) Detention center.
(c) Ice box.
3. Pale admits that he might have done some __________ earlier in the evening when Anna asks.
4. What does Larry decide to put on the card instead of any of the typical Christmas symbols?
(c) Candy canes.
5. What is the profession of Burton, a friend of Larry and Anna's during the play?
(c) Advertising executive.
Short Answer Questions
1. How long had Robbie lived in the apartment with Larry and with Anna?
2. The ___________ who eulogized Robbie had not seen Robbie in six years, making it an awkward speech.
3. Burton remarks about how fickle the _____________ can be in Canada during this time of year.
4. What is the name of the women that the Flying Dutchman meets and who falls in love with him?
5. How old does Pale say Robbie was when Pale moved out of the house?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)