|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pale ask Anna for after going into yet another long rant about the city and people who live in it?
(a) Robbie's belongings.
(b) A coffee.
(c) A place to sleep.
(d) Some cocaine.
2. Larry tells Anna he can not keep from thinking about what happened to ______________.
3. What does Anna wrap herself in when she starts screaming about the butterflies coming to life?
(a) A coat.
(c) Her pillow.
4. What did the nephews spend all afternoon doing while the adults attended the wake?
(a) Collecting butterflies.
(b) Eating mud pies.
(c) Collecting frogs.
(d) Playing tag.
5. Pale separates himself from his brother Robbie by the differences in their __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. Burton decides to leave as he wants to type up notes for his _______________ before heading to a dinner meeting.
2. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
3. Where are Robbie's things, which is not a place where Larry wants to go in order to get them?
4. __________ equates Burton's work with the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
5. The ___________ who eulogized Robbie had not seen Robbie in six years, making it an awkward speech.
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)