|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
2. How long had Robbie lived in the apartment with Larry and with Anna?
(a) Five years.
(b) Three years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Two weeks.
3. On this card, there can not be anything _____________ as not everyone celebrates Christmas in the same way.
4. Where was the wake Anna attended for Robbie's death with Robbie's family?
5. Anna will be traveling to another company to teach ______________ dance, and she is leaving the next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. The new piece that Burton is writing is a ____________, something with which he is not entirely comfortable.
2. What does Larry quote when he walks into the room to see Pale talking with Anna in the loft apartment?
3. What does Larry come in carrying when he enters the scene with Anna and the others?
4. What does Anna point out to Burton as he is talking about his new work, though he is not convinced of his direction?
5. What is the source of the loud noise that distracts Pale when he is talking with Anna and Larry?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)