|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ______________ chides Anna by asking why she does not just go ahead and marry Burton for the money.
2. Pale complains that the room is like a/an __________ when he is sitting with Anna and Larry.
(b) Ice box.
(d) Detention center.
3. Where is the company that Robbie was with, making it harder for them to come to his funeral?
(d) San Francisco.
4. Pale admits that he might have done some __________ earlier in the evening when Anna asks.
5. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale compares Robbie to other guys by claiming that most guys are __________, but Robbie was light.
2. What does Anna wrap herself in when she starts screaming about the butterflies coming to life?
3. Where was the wake Anna attended for Robbie's death with Robbie's family?
4. Anna will be traveling to another company to teach ______________ dance, and she is leaving the next day.
5. The ___________ who eulogized Robbie had not seen Robbie in six years, making it an awkward speech.
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)