|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Larry said that the card that his bosses have in mind will only offend _____________, which he means to say in a sarcastic way.
2. Anna offers Pale coffee, though he would clearly prefer ___________ as a beverage.
3. What did the boys put the butterflies in, knocking them out, but not killing them, leading to a terrifying event?
4. How old does Pale say Robbie was when Pale moved out of the house?
5. Burton remarks about how fickle the _____________ can be in Canada during this time of year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the genre in which Burton focuses most of his work for Hollywood?
2. What does Anna become upset that Robbie's family did not know about him?
3. On this card, there can not be anything _____________ as not everyone celebrates Christmas in the same way.
4. Anna taunts Pale that the vodka is not _____________, which he would know from his expertise in food and drink.
5. Larry's company tells him that the only thing people all believe in around the holidays is ____________ and children.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)