|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale complains that the room is like a/an __________ when he is sitting with Anna and Larry.
(a) Ice box.
(c) Detention center.
2. Burton's work discusses how the wives experience waiting on the ___________ walks.
(c) Coal fire.
3. The ___________ who eulogized Robbie had not seen Robbie in six years, making it an awkward speech.
4. Robbie did not have much, as his focus was on ____________, Anna, and Dominic, according to Anna.
5. What does Anna wrap herself in when she starts screaming about the butterflies coming to life?
(a) A coat.
(d) Her pillow.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
2. What is the relationship that Robbie and Anna once shared when he was alive?
3. What kind of accident were Robbie and his lover killed in, according to the information revealed in this scene?
4. Burton remarks about how fickle the _____________ can be in Canada during this time of year.
5. What does Larry decide to put on the card instead of any of the typical Christmas symbols?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)