|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it been since anyone has come for Robbie's things after the wake?
(a) One month.
(b) A day.
(c) A year.
(d) A week.
2. Larry said that the card that his bosses have in mind will only offend _____________, which he means to say in a sarcastic way.
3. Anna is going to _______________ for a week and then she is heading to Seattle for six weeks after that.
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
4. Larry decides to tell Anna about the Christmas card he has to design for _____________.
5. Larry chides Burton about where there will be _____________ in his new work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale figures that Anna and the others must have ___________ in the apartment since there is so little furniture.
2. Where are Robbie's things, which is not a place where Larry wants to go in order to get them?
3. What has Anna not been able to do in a few days, so she is feeling stiff and out of sorts?
4. What does the Flying Dutchman's love do which breaks the curse imposed upon him?
5. Pale informs Anna that he does not like ___________ and every time Anna leaves one he feels like he heard her the first time.
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)