|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Larry's company tells him that the only thing people all believe in around the holidays is ____________ and children.
2. Who yells from the hallway later on in the first scene, trying to get someone's attention?
3. What is the relationship that Robbie and Anna once shared when he was alive?
(c) Dance partners.
4. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
5. Pale separates himself from his brother Robbie by the differences in their __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. On this card, there can not be anything _____________ as not everyone celebrates Christmas in the same way.
2. Burton tells Larry that seeing ______________ in his account helps to soften the blow of Hollywood's actions.
3. What is the name of the women that the Flying Dutchman meets and who falls in love with him?
4. Larry said that the card that his bosses have in mind will only offend _____________, which he means to say in a sarcastic way.
5. What did Pale threaten the other driver that he would do if the other driver didn't back off?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)