|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burton tells Larry that seeing ______________ in his account helps to soften the blow of Hollywood's actions.
(d) Millions of pounds.
2. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
3. Anna decides it is far too early to go to _______________ and Larry agrees with her.
(c) The graveyard.
(d) The store.
4. The family is not aware of the sexuality of Robbie, and they refer to Anna as his ______________.
5. What does Larry quote when he walks into the room to see Pale talking with Anna in the loft apartment?
(a) Burn This.
(c) Gone with the Wind.
(d) Lust in the Dust.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Pale say Robbie was when Pale moved out of the house?
2. What kind of accident were Robbie and his lover killed in, according to the information revealed in this scene?
3. Pale points out that ________ was the one family member that Robbie actually liked.
4. What is the name of the women that the Flying Dutchman meets and who falls in love with him?
5. What is the name of Robbie's lover as revealed at the start of this scene?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)