|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Larry chides Burton about where there will be _____________ in his new work.
2. How long had Robbie lived in the apartment with Larry and with Anna?
(a) Three years.
(b) Two weeks.
(c) Five years.
(d) Four years.
3. Anna will be traveling to another company to teach ______________ dance, and she is leaving the next day.
4. What is the genre in which Burton focuses most of his work for Hollywood?
(c) Science fiction.
5. Larry said that the card that his bosses have in mind will only offend _____________, which he means to say in a sarcastic way.
Short Answer Questions
1. The family is not aware of the sexuality of Robbie, and they refer to Anna as his ______________.
2. What kind of accident were Robbie and his lover killed in, according to the information revealed in this scene?
3. Larry tells Anna he can not keep from thinking about what happened to ______________.
4. Pale separates himself from his brother Robbie by the differences in their __________.
5. In what country does the Flying Dutchman finally meet his true love who will break the curse?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)