|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burton explains his work is about the wives of ____________ and the longing they experience.
(b) Gay men.
2. What does Anna become upset that Robbie's family did not know about him?
(a) He was rich.
(b) He was married.
(c) He was gay.
(d) He was poor.
3. What is the profession of Burton, a friend of Larry and Anna's during the play?
(d) Advertising executive.
4. Who is at the door when it buzzes at the start of the first scene of this play?
5. Anna will be traveling to another company to teach ______________ dance, and she is leaving the next day.
Short Answer Questions
1. Out of Robbie's entire family, no one has seen Robbie _________________ - his true passion.
2. What did the boys put the butterflies in, knocking them out, but not killing them, leading to a terrifying event?
3. The Flying Dutchman can only come onshore every __________ years according to the story and the curse.
4. The family is not aware of the sexuality of Robbie, and they refer to Anna as his ______________.
5. The new piece that Burton is writing is a ____________, something with which he is not entirely comfortable.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)