|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Flying Dutchman can only come onshore every __________ years according to the story and the curse.
2. Larry rejects the idea that Hollywood is a bunch of whores, saying that his job as a(n) ______________ makes him a whore as well.
(b) Advertising worker.
3. What does Larry decide to put on the card instead of any of the typical Christmas symbols?
(a) Candy canes.
4. What kind of accident were Robbie and his lover killed in, according to the information revealed in this scene?
5. Pale begins to talk about his friend _______ who is a bartender, though Anna is not interested in this topic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Burton's work discusses how the wives experience waiting on the ___________ walks.
2. Who yells from the hallway later on in the first scene, trying to get someone's attention?
3. Curse words fly as Pale continues to talk about trying to find a ___________ when he is talking with Anna.
4. Anna offers Pale coffee, though he would clearly prefer ___________ as a beverage.
5. What did the boys put the butterflies in, knocking them out, but not killing them, leading to a terrifying event?
This section contains 217 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)