|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Robbie lived in the apartment with Larry and with Anna?
(a) Three years.
(b) Five years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Two weeks.
2. __________ equates Burton's work with the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
3. What is the profession of Burton, a friend of Larry and Anna's during the play?
(b) Advertising executive.
4. Pale says that he did not see __________ at the wake, which is because this person was not invited.
5. Larry asks Anna what they should do with Robbie's _____________ since they're/it's beginning to pile up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna decides it is far too early to go to _______________ and Larry agrees with her.
2. Pale goes on about how he hates the social niceties of __________ and the like.
3. ______________ chides Anna by asking why she does not just go ahead and marry Burton for the money.
4. Larry makes sure to remind Burton that he does not need __________, but Burton says that he does.
5. Pale assures Anna that Robbie's family knew he was ____________.
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)