|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale says he has vacation time coming up and they should go somewhere but Anna says ________.
(a) She has no vacation time.
(b) She is in love with Burton.
(d) She doesn't like the location he wants to go to.
2. What holiday is occurring at the beginning of Act 2?
(a) New Year's Eve.
3. Anna takes a _________from the refrigerator.
(a) Can of whipped cream.
(b) Bottle of beer.
(c) Bottle of champagne.
4. Pale goes on about how he hates the social niceties of __________ and the like.
5. Larry attempts to describe the dance to Burton, and tells hims that it involves a man, __________.
(a) Playing music for a woman.
(b) Arguing with a woman.
(c) Dancing the way men dance.
(d) Dancing the way women dance.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pale finishes his tea, puts on his shoes, and ________Anna before he walks out of the door.
2. Pale complains that the room is like a/an __________ when he is sitting with Anna and Larry.
3. What is the genre in which Burton focuses most of his work for Hollywood?
4. What kind of accident were Robbie and his lover killed in, according to the information revealed in this scene?
5. The ___________ who eulogized Robbie had not seen Robbie in six years, making it an awkward speech.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)