|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anna decides it is far too early to go to _______________ and Larry agrees with her.
(c) The store.
(d) The graveyard.
2. Larry says that there was no mobster present when he was at the ___________.
3. Who is at the door when it buzzes at the start of the first scene of this play?
4. Pale finishes his tea, puts on his shoes, and ________Anna before he walks out of the door.
(b) Pushes Larry.
(d) Looks at.
5. What does Larry quote when he walks into the room to see Pale talking with Anna in the loft apartment?
(a) Burn This.
(c) Lust in the Dust.
(d) Gone with the Wind.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can't Anna read the note from Larry?
2. What is the genre in which Burton focuses most of his work for Hollywood?
3. Larry comments that _________at gay New Year's Eve parties is higher than all of Scandinavia.
4. From where has Burton just arrived, having just ended his trip there to come back to see Anna?
5. Burton begins talking about ________and how he is trying to protect himself from feelings about Anna.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)