|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
2. How long has it been since anyone has come for Robbie's things after the wake?
(a) A year.
(b) A week.
(c) A day.
(d) One month.
3. What is the name of the dance on which Anna has been working?
(a) "Pale and Anna."
(b) "Joe and Anna."
(c) "Burton and Anna."
(d) "Fred and Anna."
4. Burton considers the idea of moving in with her and even talks about ________.
(a) Buying a house.
(b) Moving with her to another city.
(c) Having children.
(d) Getting a different job.
5. Larry is caught off guard when Burton puts his drink down and asks Larry ________.
(a) To dance with him.
(b) To tell him if Anna is seeing Pale.
(c) To hit him.
(d) To show him how the dance looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Burton's work discusses how the wives experience waiting on the ___________ walks.
2. After the two are separated, Anna attempts to send ________ away.
3. Anna then goes into the bedroom and returns with _______.
4. What does Pale ask Anna for after going into yet another long rant about the city and people who live in it?
5. Pale complains that the room is like a/an __________ when he is sitting with Anna and Larry.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)