|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Robbie lived in the apartment with Larry and with Anna?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three years.
(c) Four years.
(d) Five years.
2. On this card, there can not be anything _____________ as not everyone celebrates Christmas in the same way.
3. The following morning, Larry is in the kitchen and Pale comes in out of Anna's room wearing_________.
(a) His robe.
(c) Anna's robe.
4. Burton corrects Anna's use of the word incubation and offers the word _______.
5. Anna explains to Pale that he can't show up at her place drunk. He lunges at Burton who throws Pale _______.
(a) Into the street.
(b) Out the door.
(c) On the couch.
(d) Into a wall.
Short Answer Questions
1. After vomiting in the bathroom, Pale walks out of the bathroom holding ________.
2. Larry asks Burton what he thinks of the treatment that Hollywood gives to his _____________.
3. What are Larry's instructions to Pale regarding the note?
4. Pale figures that Anna and the others must have ___________ in the apartment since there is so little furniture.
5. What holiday is occurring at the beginning of Act 2?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)