|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Burton remarks about how fickle the _____________ can be in Canada during this time of year.
2. Burton considers the idea of moving in with her and even talks about ________.
(a) Getting a different job.
(b) Having children.
(c) Buying a house.
(d) Moving with her to another city.
3. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
4. What has Anna signed up for since she wants to purge her body of all of the movements that she has been teaching?
(a) Dance class.
(b) Yoga class.
(c) Writing class.
(d) Math class.
5. What is the look that Anna ascribes to the men in Robbie's family, though they all sort of look like him, too?
(a) High end.
(b) White collar.
(c) Blue collar.
Short Answer Questions
1. Burton leaves a message for Anna, explaining that he had probably done too much ________ the night before and then the message cuts off.
2. When Anna tells Larry where the flutes came from he declares_________.
3. Anna offers Pale coffee, though he would clearly prefer ___________ as a beverage.
4. What time is it when Anna comes home from the Play?
5. _______grabs his coat and leaves telling Anna that he will have to re-think their relationship.
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)