|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Anna notices that Larry is now smoking. She encourages him to ________.
(a) Lighten up.
(b) Stop smoking.
(c) Go out and meet someone.
2. Who is Anna's other roommate who bursts in the door, trying to find out why she hasn't picked up the phone?
3. Larry attempts to describe the dance to Burton, and tells hims that it involves a man, __________.
(a) Playing music for a woman.
(b) Dancing the way women dance.
(c) Arguing with a woman.
(d) Dancing the way men dance.
4. At what time did Anna finally get ready to leave the wake, but it's been two hours since the last bus left?
(b) Two in the morning.
5. The poet told him that _________was inspired by that sound and wrote a poem based on it.
(a) Robert Blake.
(b) Edgar Allen Poe.
(c) Robert Browning.
(d) Walt Whitman.
Short Answer Questions
1. The family is not aware of the sexuality of Robbie, and they refer to Anna as his ______________.
2. The ___________ who eulogized Robbie had not seen Robbie in six years, making it an awkward speech.
3. What is the name of Robbie's lover as revealed at the start of this scene?
4. Robbie once thought Anna would make a good _________, and she admits to Pale that she likes it.
5. Who is at the door when it buzzes at the start of the first scene of this play?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)