|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
2. What time is it when Anna comes home from the Play?
(a) 9:00 p.m.
(b) 10:00 p.m.
(c) 11:00 p.m.
(d) After midnight.
3. After the two are separated, Anna attempts to send ________ away.
(c) Larry .
4. Anna explains to Pale that he can't show up at her place drunk. He lunges at Burton who throws Pale _______.
(a) On the couch.
(b) Into the street.
(c) Into a wall.
(d) Out the door.
5. What holiday is occurring at the beginning of Act 2?
(b) New Year's Eve.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Anna is in the bathroom, Pale gets up and goes to the window so he can _________.
2. Larry attempts to describe the dance to Burton, and tells hims that it involves a man, __________.
3. What is the relationship that Robbie and Anna once shared when he was alive?
4. What is Larry wearing when he next comes into the room, causing Pale to ask if he is doing a striptease?
5. What is the source of the loud noise that distracts Pale when he is talking with Anna and Larry?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)