|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale informs Anna that he does not like ___________ and every time Anna leaves one he feels like he heard her the first time.
2. __________ equates Burton's work with the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
3. Burton remarks about how fickle the _____________ can be in Canada during this time of year.
4. After vomiting in the bathroom, Pale walks out of the bathroom holding ________.
(a) A towel.
(b) A toothbrush.
(c) His shirt.
(d) A kleenex.
5. When it appears that the two of them are escalating and a fight is about to occur, _______ jumps between them.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna tells Pale that what happened between them should not have happened. Pale asks her______.
2. Anna notices that Larry is now smoking. She encourages him to ________.
3. Why does Larry allow Anna to go into his room during this scene of the play?
4. What did the nephews spend all afternoon doing while the adults attended the wake?
5. What does Anna point out to Burton as he is talking about his new work, though he is not convinced of his direction?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)