|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of accident were Robbie and his lover killed in, according to the information revealed in this scene?
2. Who yells from the hallway later on in the first scene, trying to get someone's attention?
3. The poet told him that _________was inspired by that sound and wrote a poem based on it.
(a) Walt Whitman.
(b) Robert Blake.
(c) Edgar Allen Poe.
(d) Robert Browning.
4. Larry lights up a cigarette and tells Burton that Pale carries a _______ and thus he might be in danger.
(b) Money clip.
(d) Stun gun.
5. Even though Anna tells Burton that she thinks the characters are exciting, after her critique he feels that the characters are ___________.
(d) Not believable.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna point out to Burton as he is talking about his new work, though he is not convinced of his direction?
2. Pale assures Anna that Robbie's family knew he was ____________.
3. For a previous job, Burton made a delivery to a poet's house and they shared________.
4. Burton talks about his ideas for a new science fiction script, but Anna encourages him to stick with the _________.
5. Burton's work discusses how the wives experience waiting on the ___________ walks.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)