|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale admits that he might have done some __________ earlier in the evening when Anna asks.
2. How many years had it been since Robbie had even seen his parents, showing just how distant they'd become?
3. While Anna is undressing offstage Burton asks her if she _______.
(a) Minds if he comes into the room.
(b) Is wearing her sexy black bra.
(c) Wants to move into his place.
(d) Is putting on something more comfortable.
4. Pale gets up and attempts to leave because he is worried that associating with them will ________.
(a) Get him hurt.
(b) Ruin his reputation.
(c) Make it hard to find dates.
(d) Get him killed.
5. When Anna tells Larry where the flutes came from he declares_________.
(a) That Anna has good taste.
(b) He really likes the flutes.
(c) He loves champagne.
(d) He is going to sleep with both of them.
Short Answer Questions
1. When it appears that the two of them are escalating and a fight is about to occur, _______ jumps between them.
2. Pale goes on about how he hates the social niceties of __________ and the like.
3. Burton asks Anna what the difference is between a flute and a glass and she answers__________.
4. Pale goes into Anna's room and Anna asks Larry ________.
5. Burton explains his work is about the wives of ____________ and the longing they experience.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)