|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did another car do to Pale as he pulled into a space before coming up to see Anna?
(a) Flash his lights.
(c) Honk at him.
(d) Hit him.
2. How long had Robbie lived in the apartment with Larry and with Anna?
(a) Three years.
(b) Four years.
(c) Two weeks.
(d) Five years.
3. Larry's company tells him that the only thing people all believe in around the holidays is ____________ and children.
4. What did the boys put the butterflies in, knocking them out, but not killing them, leading to a terrifying event?
5. The family is not aware of the sexuality of Robbie, and they refer to Anna as his ______________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of accident were Robbie and his lover killed in, according to the information revealed in this scene?
2. Pale assures Anna that Robbie's family knew he was ____________.
3. What is the profession of Burton, a friend of Larry and Anna's during the play?
4. Pale comes in the door, ranting about how anyone can live in the ____________.
5. What does Pale ask Anna for after going into yet another long rant about the city and people who live in it?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)