|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Robbie once thought Anna would make a good _________, and she admits to Pale that she likes it.
2. In what country does the Flying Dutchman finally meet his true love who will break the curse?
(c) United States.
3. Curse words fly as Pale continues to talk about trying to find a ___________ when he is talking with Anna.
(d) Parking space.
4. What is the name of Robbie's lover as revealed at the start of this scene?
5. What is the genre in which Burton focuses most of his work for Hollywood?
(a) Science fiction.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Flying Dutchman's love do which breaks the curse imposed upon him?
2. Larry makes sure to remind Burton that he does not need __________, but Burton says that he does.
3. Burton remarks about how fickle the _____________ can be in Canada during this time of year.
4. What does Larry quote when he walks into the room to see Pale talking with Anna in the loft apartment?
5. Larry rejects the idea that Hollywood is a bunch of whores, saying that his job as a(n) ______________ makes him a whore as well.
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)