|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the source of the loud noise that distracts Pale when he is talking with Anna and Larry?
(b) Car backfire.
2. What is the name of the women that the Flying Dutchman meets and who falls in love with him?
3. What does Pale ask Anna for after going into yet another long rant about the city and people who live in it?
(a) A place to sleep.
(b) Robbie's belongings.
(c) A coffee.
(d) Some cocaine.
4. Pale says that he did not see __________ at the wake, which is because this person was not invited.
5. Pale points out that ________ was the one family member that Robbie actually liked.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
2. Anna admits that she is ___________ that Robbie's family never really knew him and that he was killed.
3. Who is at the door when it buzzes at the start of the first scene of this play?
4. Pale separates himself from his brother Robbie by the differences in their __________.
5. Larry's company tells him that the only thing people all believe in around the holidays is ____________ and children.
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)