|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long had Robbie lived in the apartment with Larry and with Anna?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Three years.
(c) Five years.
(d) Four years.
2. Anna will be traveling to another company to teach ______________ dance, and she is leaving the next day.
3. When Pale comes back into the room he is wearing_______.
(a) Boxers and a t-shirt.
(b) Just jeans.
(c) Jeans and a t-shirt.
(d) Anna's robe.
4. Burton asks Anna what the difference is between a flute and a glass and she answers__________.
(a) Flutes are for champagne.
(b) One is an instrument.
(c) 50 bucks.
(d) Flutes are smaller.
5. What does Anna slip on when he hears the yelling and the banging on the door?
(b) T-shirt and jeans.
(d) Hapi coat.
Short Answer Questions
1. The poet told him that _________was inspired by that sound and wrote a poem based on it.
2. After pouring Burton another drink, Larry tells him ________.
3. Burton asks Anna about her job. She responds that she__________.
4. As Pale is leaving Burton attempts to get information out of him about the deaths, but Pale ________.
5. After Pale tries repeatedly to convince Anna that their relationship could work, Anna tells Pale ________.
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)