|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the look that Anna ascribes to the men in Robbie's family, though they all sort of look like him, too?
(a) High end.
(b) Blue collar.
(c) White collar.
2. In what country does the Flying Dutchman finally meet his true love who will break the curse?
(c) United States.
3. While Pale is making the tea for himself, Larry tells him that he thinks Robbie's death was _________.
(a) An accident.
(b) A plot by the mob.
(c) Carried out by women.
4. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
5. Burton recalls another memory in which he was walking home drunk and ________.
(a) Passed out on a park bench.
(b) Urinated on a wall.
(c) Got into a fight.
(d) Tripped and fell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is described as being well-built and sexy in his mid-thirties and is wearing a nice suit?
2. What kind of accident were Robbie and his lover killed in, according to the information revealed in this scene?
3. Pale and his father were drinking and somebody had seen Robbie on television with _________and said someone ought to off him.
4. Even though Anna tells Burton that she thinks the characters are exciting, after her critique he feels that the characters are ___________.
5. After chiding Pale about what he is wearing, Larry offers to make him tea. Pale decides he wants ___________.
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)