|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ______________ chides Anna by asking why she does not just go ahead and marry Burton for the money.
2. Burton argues with Anna until Pale suggests that perhaps she is ________.
(a) Attracted to Larry.
(b) Afraid of him.
(c) In love with Burton.
(d) Sleeping with Burton.
3. Burton considers the idea of moving in with her and even talks about ________.
(a) Moving with her to another city.
(b) Getting a different job.
(c) Buying a house.
(d) Having children.
4. Anna decides it is far too early to go to _______________ and Larry agrees with her.
(b) The graveyard.
(c) The store.
5. Anna taunts Pale that the vodka is not _____________, which he would know from his expertise in food and drink.
Short Answer Questions
1. Larry attempts to describe the dance to Burton, and tells hims that it involves a man, __________.
2. What does Anna wrap herself in when she starts screaming about the butterflies coming to life?
3. After vomiting in the bathroom, Pale walks out of the bathroom holding ________.
4. Pale believes that the mob (mafia) was involved in killing Robbie and __________ and that their deaths were not accidents.
5. While Burton was at the poet's house they hear the sound of _________.
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)