|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After pouring Burton another drink, Larry tells him ________.
(a) That Anna threw Pale out.
(b) That Anna is afraid of Pale.
(c) That Anna loves him.
(d) That the dance she is working on in called "Pale and Anna."
2. Pale points out that ________ was the one family member that Robbie actually liked.
3. Burton begins talking about ________and how he is trying to protect himself from feelings about Anna.
(a) His cocaine use.
(b) His drinking.
(c) His anger at Pale.
(d) Defense mechanisms.
4. What does she do with the sheets before she goes to get her coat from the closet?
(a) She balls them up and puts them on the couch.
(b) She throws them at Larry.
(c) She drops them.
(d) She puts them in the laundry basket.
5. Larry's company tells him that the only thing people all believe in around the holidays is ____________ and children.
Short Answer Questions
1. Larry said that the card that his bosses have in mind will only offend _____________, which he means to say in a sarcastic way.
2. Larry comes in the front door as Burton and Anna share a toast and he is carrying ________.
3. Out of Robbie's entire family, no one has seen Robbie _________________ - his true passion.
4. _______grabs his coat and leaves telling Anna that he will have to re-think their relationship.
5. What is the profession of Burton, a friend of Larry and Anna's during the play?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)