|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
2. What are Larry's instructions to Pale regarding the note?
(a) Throw it away.
(b) Give it to Burton.
(c) Read it to Anna.
(d) Burn this.
3. Pale goes into Anna's room and Anna asks Larry ________.
(a) If he will call Burton for her.
(b) To borrow the keys for his car.
(c) If he can stay because she doesn't trust Pale.
(d) If she can lock herself in Larry's room.
4. Anna tells Pale that what happened between them should not have happened. Pale asks her______.
(a) If she wants breakfast.
(b) If she is sleeping with Burton.
(c) If she will go on vacation with him.
(d) If she is afraid of him.
5. Even though Anna tells Burton that she thinks the characters are exciting, after her critique he feels that the characters are ___________.
(d) Not believable.
Short Answer Questions
1. Burton leaves a message for Anna, explaining that he had probably done too much ________ the night before and then the message cuts off.
2. What has Anna not been able to do in a few days, so she is feeling stiff and out of sorts?
3. Burton was approached by a man and since he wanted knowledge of such things for writing he _______.
4. For a previous job, Burton made a delivery to a poet's house and they shared________.
5. Pale says that he did not see __________ at the wake, which is because this person was not invited.
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)