|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Larry allow Anna to go into his room during this scene of the play?
(a) He wants her to see his room.
(b) She is avoiding an argument with Pale.
(c) She threatens to break down his door.
(d) She is afraid of Pale.
2. Who does Larry kiss and wish Happy New Year?
(b) Anna and Burton.
3. What has Anna not been able to do in a few days, so she is feeling stiff and out of sorts?
4. What does Larry decide to put on the card instead of any of the typical Christmas symbols?
(a) Candy canes.
5. Pale says he has vacation time coming up and they should go somewhere but Anna says ________.
(a) She has no vacation time.
(b) She is in love with Burton.
(d) She doesn't like the location he wants to go to.
Short Answer Questions
1. The new piece that Burton is writing is a ____________, something with which he is not entirely comfortable.
2. She tells Larry that she needs to go get some work done but what she actually needs is ________.
3. Burton leaves a message for Anna, explaining that he had probably done too much ________ the night before and then the message cuts off.
4. Larry says that there was no mobster present when he was at the ___________.
5. From where has Burton just arrived, having just ended his trip there to come back to see Anna?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)