|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Pale offers Anna tea and breakfast. She tells him not to think they are starting a relationship because ________.
(a) She hates cigarettes.
(b) They have nothing in common.
(c) Pale is a drunken lout.
(d) She loves Burton.
2. Why does Larry allow Anna to go into his room during this scene of the play?
(a) She threatens to break down his door.
(b) He wants her to see his room.
(c) She is avoiding an argument with Pale.
(d) She is afraid of Pale.
3. Larry asks Burton what he thinks of the treatment that Hollywood gives to his _____________.
4. Burton's work discusses how the wives experience waiting on the ___________ walks.
(a) Coal fire.
5. What does Larry quote when he walks into the room to see Pale talking with Anna in the loft apartment?
(a) Lust in the Dust.
(c) Gone with the Wind.
(d) Burn This.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Larry decide to put on the card instead of any of the typical Christmas symbols?
2. Burton begins talking about ________and how he is trying to protect himself from feelings about Anna.
3. Anna taunts Pale that the vodka is not _____________, which he would know from his expertise in food and drink.
4. From where has Burton just arrived, having just ended his trip there to come back to see Anna?
5. While Anna is undressing offstage Burton asks her if she _______.
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)