|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Larry decides to tell Anna about the Christmas card he has to design for _____________.
2. Anna reads Burton's script and says that she likes it, but it is ________.
(b) Too short.
(c) Full of errors.
(d) Too long.
3. On the opening night of the show, Burton asks if Anna is home. Larry says no and that __________.
(a) She needs time alone.
(b) She is avoiding Pale.
(c) She misses Burton.
(d) She has been working a lot.
4. Why does Larry allow Anna to go into his room during this scene of the play?
(a) She is avoiding an argument with Pale.
(b) He wants her to see his room.
(c) She is afraid of Pale.
(d) She threatens to break down his door.
5. Pale begins to talk about his friend _______ who is a bartender, though Anna is not interested in this topic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Robbie once thought Anna would make a good _________, and she admits to Pale that she likes it.
2. From where has Burton just arrived, having just ended his trip there to come back to see Anna?
3. When Anna tells Larry about the real piece that Burton is working on, Burton says________.
4. What has Anna turned to in order to find solace while she had the phone turned off during the day?
5. In what country does the Flying Dutchman finally meet his true love who will break the curse?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)