|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Robbie's lover as revealed at the start of this scene?
2. What is the "real" name of Pale that he reveals to Anna though few people actually call him this?
3. Larry says that there was no mobster present when he was at the ___________.
4. While Anna is undressing offstage Burton asks her if she _______.
(a) Minds if he comes into the room.
(b) Is putting on something more comfortable.
(c) Wants to move into his place.
(d) Is wearing her sexy black bra.
5. What are Larry's instructions to Pale regarding the note?
(a) Give it to Burton.
(b) Burn this.
(c) Throw it away.
(d) Read it to Anna.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Anna wishes Larry a Happy New Year; he says to her and Burton _______.
2. Pale is suddenly distracted by his __________, which are new so he takes them off as he has gotten hot in that area of his body.
3. While Burton was at the poet's house they hear the sound of _________.
4. Pale and his father were drinking and somebody had seen Robbie on television with _________and said someone ought to off him.
5. When Anna returns from the play she is wearing a party dress and ___________.
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)