|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For a previous job, Burton made a delivery to a poet's house and they shared________.
(a) A joint.
(b) Their writing.
(d) A salad.
2. Curse words fly as Pale continues to talk about trying to find a ___________ when he is talking with Anna.
(a) Parking space.
3. Anna is upset that she was not able to give Robbie a proper ____________ in the midst of his family and the secrets.
4. Why can't Anna read the note from Larry?
(a) She feels guilty because it is not for her.
(b) She can't read Larry's writing.
(c) Larry has already destroyed it.
(d) She is crying.
5. Burton considers the idea of moving in with her and even talks about ________.
(a) Buying a house.
(b) Getting a different job.
(c) Having children.
(d) Moving with her to another city.
Short Answer Questions
1. Anna notices that Larry is now smoking. She encourages him to ________.
2. Burton asks Larry if Anna has continued to see Pale. Larry states that _________.
3. Larry makes sure to remind Burton that he does not need __________, but Burton says that he does.
4. Larry lights up a cigarette and tells Burton that Pale carries a _______ and thus he might be in danger.
5. Who is the dancer who is sitting on the couch at the start of the first act of this play?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)