|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time did Anna finally get ready to leave the wake, but it's been two hours since the last bus left?
(a) Two in the morning.
2. Pale tells Anna that he felt __________ to watch someone on stage that was supposed to be him and Anna.
3. When Anna tells Larry about the real piece that Burton is working on, Burton says________.
(a) It is not finished.
(b) He doesn't know why he is doing it.
(c) That he wants Larry to read it.
(d) He thinks it is really good.
4. Larry reminds Burton that Anna's life has been very sheltered. Burton agrees and wishes that________.
(a) That Anna could leave Pale.
(b) That Anna loved him.
(c) Things could have been different.
(d) That he could have seen Anna.
5. Burton begins talking about ________and how he is trying to protect himself from feelings about Anna.
(a) His cocaine use.
(b) His anger at Pale.
(c) Defense mechanisms.
(d) His drinking.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anna wrap herself in when she starts screaming about the butterflies coming to life?
2. While Burton was at the poet's house they hear the sound of _________.
3. When Anna returns from the play she is wearing a party dress and ___________.
4. What does Pale get from Anna's room before he leaves?
5. Larry is caught off guard when Burton puts his drink down and asks Larry ________.
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)