|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the women that the Flying Dutchman meets and who falls in love with him?
2. Who does Larry kiss and wish Happy New Year?
(b) Anna and Burton.
3. Where are Robbie's things, which is not a place where Larry wants to go in order to get them?
(b) Bus station.
4. Pale figures that Anna and the others must have ___________ in the apartment since there is so little furniture.
(b) Not been home much.
5. Burton asks Anna what the difference is between a flute and a glass and she answers__________.
(a) 50 bucks.
(b) Flutes are for champagne.
(c) Flutes are smaller.
(d) One is an instrument.
Short Answer Questions
1. Burton explains his work is about the wives of ____________ and the longing they experience.
2. What is the genre in which Burton focuses most of his work for Hollywood?
3. What is the "real" name of Pale that he reveals to Anna though few people actually call him this?
4. What did Larry give to Pale at the bar?
5. Larry asks Anna what they should do with Robbie's _____________ since they're/it's beginning to pile up.
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)