* Burton enters Anna's apartment, having heard her roommate, Robbie, and his lover Dominic were killed.
* Anna is upset about the family's lack of knowledge of the two men's relationship.
* Anna's other roommate, Larry, arrives with groceries.
* Anna tells Burton about Robbie's family.
* Burton explains his idea for a new screenplay.
* Larry explains the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
* Burton and Larry talk about the state of movies.
* Larry chides Anna for not marrying Burton for his money.
* Anna will be traveling to teach Charlie's dance to other companies.
* Anna talks about the wake.
* Anna has a terrifying incident with butterflies.
* Anna asks about Larry's work designing a Christmas card
* Pale hollers to Anna from the hallway.
* Pale is Robbie's older brother - his real name is Jimmy.
* Pale asks if Anna has Robbie's belongings.
* Larry points out he was not invited to the wake.
* Pale admits to...
This section contains 432 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)