• Burton enters Anna's apartment, having heard her roommate, Robbie, and his lover Dominic were killed.
• Anna is upset about the family's lack of knowledge of the two men's relationship.
• Anna's other roommate, Larry, arrives with groceries.
• Anna tells Burton about Robbie's family.
• Burton explains his idea for a new screenplay.
• Larry explains the myth of the Flying Dutchman.
• Burton and Larry talk about the state of movies.
• Larry chides Anna for not marrying Burton for his money.
• Anna will be traveling to teach Charlie's dance to other companies.
• Anna talks about the wake.
• Anna has a terrifying incident with butterflies.
• Anna asks about Larry's work designing a Christmas card
• Pale hollers to Anna from the hallway.
• Pale is Robbie's older brother - his real name is Jimmy.
• Pale asks if Anna has Robbie's belongings.
• Larry points out he was not invited to the wake.
• Pale admits to...
This section contains 563 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)