|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 32, which wereleopard rushes to help the wounded wereleopard until an ambulance can arrive?
2. In Chapter 27, who does Zane think will keep them all safe?
(a) The Traveler.
(c) Jean Claude.
3. At the end of Chapter 35, who does Anita realize has killed twice in defense of her?
4. What is Ronnie's relationship to Anita?
(a) She's Anita's coworker.
(b) She's Anita's best friend.
(c) She's Anita's boss.
(d) She's Anita's neighbor.
5. Why does Larry call Anita in Chapter 39?
(a) He needs to borrow some money.
(b) He needs help slaying an evil master vampire.
(c) He needs a ride since he is injured and can't drive.
(d) He wants company for dinner that night.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Chapter 34, what does Dolph tell Anita is being attacked by arsonists?
2. When Anita and her group arrive at the Circus of the Damned in Chapter 29, who is attacking Vivian?
3. Why is Richard angry with Anita at the beginning of Chapter 26?
4. In Chapter 27, which wereleopard does Richard force to accompany him, Anita, and Zane to the Circus of the Damned to retrieve the two members of the pack being held prisoner there?
5. Who do the werewolves think have summoned the spirit that Anita channels in Chapter 38?
Short Essay Questions
1. In Chapter 44, which member of the vampire council does Anita ask to help with the vampire problem and how does that council member respond to her request?
2. What suggestion does Larry make to Anita in Chapter 40 and how does Anita feel about Larry's suggestion?
3. Describe the attack on Anita and her friends in Chapter 32.
4. How does Louie feel about Anita and why does he suggest that Anita and Richard continue to see each other?
5. Who is Cherry and why is Richard angry with her in Chapter 27?
6. What special abilities does Warrick display in Chapter 30 and what does he think his abilities indicate?
7. What special ability does Detective Padgett have and how does this ability influence his interactions with shapeshifters?
8. What is the Day of Cleansing and how does it relate to the attack on Anita and her friends in Chapter 32?
9. What explanation does Jean Claude give Anita for the unusual behavior that Caroline has observed among the vampires?
10. What does Jean Claude think of Anita's desire to ask the vampire council to help with the vampire problems?
This section contains 982 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)